The Adventure of a Lifetime Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilly and Chris go to Toulouse to meet old friends
8.4k words
4.02
8.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next several days I quit all of my engagements while she gave her boss a month's notice for a career break. This meant Lilly still had to go to work and I was on my own most days. I don't know if you've had this experience, but if you've worked for a while and you have a partner, and you find yourself without either of those things it can be quite lacklustre. Once I was up, made the bed, ate breakfast there was nothing much to do. One day I got so bored that the urge to clean overtook me. Suddenly the stove was just disgusting. Another hobby I took up was visiting travel sites and looking at different resorts and places we hadn't been, imagining what it would be like and planning. At some point even started making notes. Monte Carlo looked nice. New England and Cape Cod were kind of cool. Miami and Miami south beach. Nothing too surprising there. I had always wanted to go to Dublin and Galway. We had always wanted to go to Japan. The trips in our minds got ever so vivid and interesting as opposed to me sitting in my underwear and a t-shirt looking at pictures in my living room.

You would think that winning the lotto would have an immediate impact on your day -- to -- day routine. In some respects that was true, I did quit work and a lot of the life plans we had changed, but in most others it was remarkably the same. Since we were traveling we didn't really want to buy a new car or house right now, Lilly still had to go to work for a while, neither of us are very materialistic so other than a few clothes, a new laptop and some other stuff we didn't really want to buy much. We did go out for dinner every night since, but both of us liked to cook so that was probably not going to last. After the initial pure ecstasy had worn off the routine kind of set in. Sometimes between my virtual world tour and crazed cleaning I kind of missed work. Honestly I didn't know if that is more sad, fascinating or comedic.

One definite change though: both of us were calmer and happier than usual. Problems which used to bother us in the past seemed funny; people who used to be annoying were now almost charming and quirky. It was a weird and relieving shift to notice. People cutting me off in traffic was fine, long lines in the supermarket were kind of interesting and the sky being blue was that bit nicer.

About two weeks in this fascinating monogamy of colour, around lunchtime on a Monday my aimless walk around town was interrupted by a message from an old friend. He was just checking in, you know "Hey, been a long time! How are you doing?" kind of thing. We first met at uni and got along great. Back then we would break open a bottle of brandy some nights and talk for hours about politics, world affairs, sports and what not. Solved the problems of the world, as his girlfriend at the time liked to call it. In recent years, however, we rarely talked. I got married, he got married, I moved away (partly to get away from my "lovely" family), long story short we hadn't spoken in a three months.

After some catching up and small talk he had to go. "Hey, I have to go now. Need to go to a meeting, but you coming back anytime soon?" he asked. I did consider telling him that I can now come at any point I ever so choose but decided against it. We hadn't told nobody for now and that felt right.

"Haven't thought about it. Why? Wanna meet up?" I replied instead.

"Sure if you are around some weekend Chloe and I would love to meet up and catch up."

I considered, would be nice to see him again, maybe have a drink and reminisce. "How about this weekend? I'll run it by Lilly, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind."

"Sure. Let me know."

I sent Lilly a message to which she replied about 20 minutes later. This weekend was fine.

Two slightly less boring days later we were in our car and on the way to Toulouse. We passed the time chatting, rocking out to tunes (yes I did grow up in the 90s and we did have that saying in France) and laughing at our own antics.

As a rule we were not staying at my parents but we did have to visit to avoid drama so about three hours later I was looking for parking on my parents' street. We arrived just in time for lunch, which was ready and on the table as we walked into the dining room accompanied by my father. My mother had made a few things, nothing fancy but it was good, they had opened a bottle of wine which I refused as I was going to drive. Lilly had a glass and praised it. After we had coffee and talked for about an hour and for once I wasn't sorry we visited. We left in good spirits.

On the way to our place Lilly texted Chloe to make arrangements for tonight. The two girls had started off by "being that guy's girlfriend", but as Chloe got closer to Marc and we hanged out more they got closer. Lilly was more outgoing and took a more philosophical view of life while Chloe was more reserved, but was able to enjoy the moment like few others. As we got closer Chloe started revealing more of a friendly, chatty and playful side of herself, though sometime her sense of humour didn't quite jive with us. The more I got to know her the more I could see how her character complimented Marc's. He could be bookish and stay isolated on his own to an extreme degree sometimes, he had a hard time letting go of ideas, plans or decisions. She was more of an outdoorsy person, though still introverted like him, she was able to live more in the moment and seemed to almost dislike planning. She was open minded and loved trying new things and just brought him along for the ride. I feel like there are two things about Chloe which had not changed for the three years I had known her at the time, her hair colour and her love of fashion. I do think it is the ability of the latter to change and still look good and the challenge of picking the best outfit for an occasion which kept her interest in it.

On a normal day Chloe was definitely better than average looking. She had long black hair, brown eyes and was of slender build, and just about average height. Her face showed her mixed Chinese -- French heritage in an interesting way. Her breasts and ass definitely fit her build, however, were not particularly large or eye catching beyond, well breasts and ass. However, she was always able to plan her outfits and makeup in a way which accentuated all of her features and accented just what she felt like she wanted to on that day. In a professional setting she would wear a more straightforward, cleaned up outfit which focused the attention on her face. On nights out with us she changed and wore more form hugging outfits which showed off her natural curves while remaining classy. Though in the last two days Lilly had shown me some pictures that Chloe had sent her which sent my mind into overdrive. Nothing in underwear or nude, but definitely suggestive. Apparently the two had been messaging and sharing outfit advice for the past two weeks.

The apartment was on the top floor of a six floor building. The landlord wasn't there but he had left a key for us. We entered into a small hallway lit by a single bulb on the ceiling, took our shoes off and made our way through the only door. That took us to a living room/dining room/kitchen with white walls and hard wood floors. The kitchen and dining room portion were adjacent to each other and to the right hand side of the large room. They were furnished with dark brown, wooden kitchen furniture, a solid looking dark brown wooden table and chairs with a white table cloth running through the middle. There was a bowl of fruit on top. The living room section was on the left and consisted of two leather couches, a coffee table and a small treelike plant. The seating was aimed at a flat screen TV mounted on the opposite wall. There was a bookshelf around the TV with various books and movies visible. On the wall behind one of the couches ware several small paintings of notable land marks from various cities arranged in a pattern. To the right of the couches and just after the kitchen was a staircase leading to the second floor which was separated from the kitchen by crossing dark brown metal bars. Overall the first floor was a bit dark considering it was a bright day outside, but looked amazing.

We made our way up the stairs to a small platform with two doors, one in front and one to the right. The former turned out to be a relatively spacious bathroom with a stone shower, white tile floors and walls, a large mirror on the nearby wall and a relatively big hot tub on the far end next to a large window. On that side the apartment was overlooking a park so I doubt anybody could look in so it made sense. The other door led to the master bedroom. This room was smaller than I expected and had little to no furniture or decoration in it. Similarly to the first floor it had light brown hard wood floors and white walls. There was a massive dark brown bed in the middle of the room and a dark brown wooden closet on the near wall. There was nothing else which made it feel a bit empty. It was brighter than the first floor due to a large skylight just above the bed. It was equipped with a remote controlled shade.

"So the first floor smells of pine, the bathroom smells of lilac and this room smells of camomile." Lilly remarked after we had put our bags down in the bedroom. "Someone knows their essences."

"There's a candle on the frame of the bed." I remarked.

She looked up and smiled "That's one big bed. What do you think, king sized? Bigger?"

"I'm not sure. I thought ours was Queen sized, this one appears to be like double the width."

"No, I don't think its double, but it is much bigger." She smiled devilishly. "Well it's the prefect size of tonight, in case something happens."

As you know Lilly and I had grown fond of Marc and Chloe, we hung out, laughed together and Lilly and I fantasized about them a lot. It started kind of timid about a year ago, just after their wedding with me remarking how hot Chloe was in her dress. I expected a punch on the arm. Lilly had other ideas. Instead she said Chloe was usually hot and that she would love to see Chloe's breasts. We had fantasized about different people and situations for years, maybe a girl on the street, made up people, even the odd colleague but these were the first couple we actually knew and were close to. Lilly had a lot of different fantasies depending on her mood ranging from having sex with several men to having a fun time with several women. Though nothing really out there, just a darn good time. I was simpler and was usually up for most fantasies.

Chloe had been our mutual desire for a while now and Lilly didn't mind taking Marc out for a spin too. I had always thought of him as an ok looking guy until Lilly broke it down for me and explained how he was actually pretty attractive for her.

Lilly winked at me and licked the edge of her lip, I smiled. "Do we have time for this? Are you in the mood?"

"We have a bit of time for some foreplay but not really all the way, I want to take a shower and wash my hair. I think I'm kind of excited so I would like to do a bit." She seemed genuinely giddy, maybe about tonight? I didn't wait for an invite and moved in. It was a bit sad we wouldn't fuck now, but some play was better than none and she has been known to change her mind when properly motivated.

I stepped in and we shared a kiss. My hands moved down her back onto her ass, first squeezing than undoing the button and zipper of her jeans located on her lower back. When I attempted to take her panties off she stopped me and moved my hands up to her chest instead. Taking advantage I slipped my right hand under her top and bra and started playing with her full breast while my left went back down to her ass. I pulled her in tighter and felt the warmth of her breath on my neck. Her breathing was heavy as we kissed again. I undid her bra, we parted so that she can take it off together with her top. I started kissing and licking her now exposed nipples making her moan gently. One of her hands came to the back of my head and pulled me in closer encouraging me not to stop. I moved my left hand to her other breast and started playing with the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Her moans grew. She grabbed my face and brought it up to hers for a deep passionate kiss then pulled away. I looked at her, she smiled and knelt in front of me undoing my belt and pants.

"I want to play more." I said.

"No. If we keep on going I won't be able to stop and I really want to do something special for tonight. Do my hair, put makeup on, I brought your favourite dress. I don't want to look underdressed next to Chloe."

Lilly took both my pants and underwear off at the same time and started stroking my cock with her right hand while looking up and smiling at me. She had a slow long lick under my shaft, then the side and the other side. Lilly took her time licking my shaft before putting my dick in her mouth. Only the tip at first but more and more each consecutive time. I could feel her tongue moving on the lower part of my dick. Finally she released it from her mouth with a loud pop. "Nice?" She asked while stroking me and smiling. I nodded. "Want to lie down on the bed so you can relax and enjoy this more?" she asked, I did.

She kneeled next to the bed between my legs and put my dick back in her mouth her head bopping while sucking it. Lilly knew I liked the sound and made no attempts to muffle or hide it. I noticed that while her left hand was stroking the bottom of my dick, her right was down by her side and I was sure she was playing with herself. Closing my eyes I imagined her hand on her pussy, like I've seen so many times before, her middle finger on her clit while the others massage around. Lilly rarely put her fingers inside, she preferred clit play. I could almost see her middle finger on her dripping pussy, I could sense her quiet moans on my dick. Than my mind drifted back to what she had said about tonight. My mind conjured a picture of her and Chloe nude on the bed kissing and touching each other, playing with each other's breasts, squeezing each other's asses. Then my mind switched it up to them licking each other out. The woman we had both lusted after on top of my wife licking her pussy. I could almost see the image in my mind, could almost hear her quiet moans, similar to the ones she was making now. Then Marc and I would both fuck Lilly, I in her mouth him in her pussy. I knew she would love that. We had even "simulated" something like that out where I fucked her mouth while she played with herself with a dildo.

Than my mind switched to Chloe riding me while I squeezed her firm breasts and smacked her firm ass. I see she loves it, she asks for more, for me to smack her ass harder, suck and play with her nipples harder. I imagined her coming multiple times on my dick while listening to her husband make my wife come somewhere else. After I finally came inside of her she would get off, move down on my dick and suck it with both mine and her juices on. She would suck and lick it while looking at me with her deep brown eyes. That image and Lilly's mouth were too much. I could feel my legs and lower back stiffen as I came in Lilly's mouth. She looked up and smiled proudly, than turned around and walked into the bathroom. I gave her a few minutes and joined her in the shower. We both took our time getting ready.

We took the metro to the city centre and walked to the restaurant we had agreed on. It was a relatively small, modern place with no more than twenty high tables and chairs, but boasted good drinks and craft beer. As it turned out Lilly was not underdressed, but just barely. Chloe was wearing a simplistic black form fitting dress with low cut cleavage, it went down to just above her knees. Lilly was wearing a stylish white dress, also form fitting but had some interesting design around her neck. Lilly's didn't have low cleavage per se but the dress had a cut just above her chest so that the top of her chest was showing. In not wanting to seem like I didn't put any effort in I had shaven and was wearing a dark blue shirt with a black belt and navy suit pants. Marc had opted for a lighter shirt with a dark blue jeans.

The first half an hour or so flew by with us chatting and deciding on the food and drink. I don't remember what we had to eat, but it was good. The beers we ordered were also not bad, but Marc's was better. I remember at some point we talked about politics, than the environment, than work. Marc had been passed for promotion and was annoyed, Chloe had an annoying customer. Lilly and I just nodded politely and tried to be supportive. We were being careful of not mentioning anything about our new wealth. It's not that we didn't trust them, but we weren't comfortable with it yet and people change when so much money is involved.

"Chris and I have decided to go traveling this year." Lilly said at some point. "We'll rent our apartment and go around a few places."

"Yea that's probably smart." Marc chimed in. "Before the kids come in. Then you're stuck home for a while."

"That is just not true!" Chloe slapped him lightly across the arm with the back of her hand. "It's not like kids end your life. You can still do stuff!"

"Touchy!" I replied with a wide grin and was promptly ignored.

"Sure but they do require a lot of attention and it's not like you can just go out with friends at the drop of a hat." Marc responded. The whole thing looked like it's been an ongoing conversation.

"Well you can still travel." Lilly added.

"To Disney land." Marc retorted.

We kept on going through topics after the second and third round of drinks. Though they were going more hilarious by the minute, or maybe silly is a better word? The possibility of ancient aliens came up at some point.

"Ok I really need to go to the bathroom." Lilly said just after she finished her third cocktail.

"Me too. And we can have some girl talk outside." Chloe added.

I watched the ladies leave with interest, so did Marc. Both of us remained quiet after they were out of view. I was sipping my beer and looking around while Marc stared a hole in the table. He occasionally looked up at me as if he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Look I want to tell you something personal, but don't judge and don't tell people." He finally blurted out. I wasn't too surprised at this point, nodded and signed for him to keep on going. "So about a week ago, you know." He paused. "Chloe and I had sex with another couple." Marc said so quietly that I could barely hear him. His face was both full of excitement and anxiety.

He didn't have any reason for fear, if anything I was curious but tried not to show it. He looked like he wanted to keep on going but wasn't sure if he should. After a few short strategizing thoughts I decided it's best to reply "So how was it?"

Marc looked like he was trying to hide how enthusiastic he was, but failing. It must have been eating at him to go through the week, I assume, without talking to anyone about his adventure. "It was great! I'm still buzzing. The other couple was a bit older, but she was really hot. Chloe didn't like him too much"

"But did she like the experience?"

"I think so, I'm not sure. She said it would've been nicer if he was better looking. We kind of talked it over but not really. I felt she didn't feel like revisiting in detail and I avoided the topic." Marc paused, took a sip, smiled even wider and continued "I liked it and I think I want to do it again. Have you ever thought about it?"

The question presented an interesting conundrum. I could say that we've been thinking about it and that they're usually involved, but I didn't know how he would react to my bluntness. Plus I'm not sure how I wanted him to react to it. Neither did I know how Lilly would feel about me sharing this detail with our friends. So I opted for something vaguer. "Yea. We've talked about it for a bit, but never done anything about it." I answered. Silence overtook the table once more, it was probably for 20 -- 30 seconds, but it felt much longer. My mind, dick and feelings were having a three way battle in my head. On the one side I felt extremely excited at the prospect of the four of us hooking up one day, or maybe even tonight?!