The Adventure of Escape Ch. 01

Story Info
A group of friends go off the grid but make new connections.
2.7k words
4.29
4.7k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided that I wanted to run away from the world for a little while. In my head it was so simple. I wanted to be alone but I didn't want to be lonely, and when I set out to fade into a brief solitude I found that I was fading into oblivion. That isn't what I wanted. So I went back, regrouped and decided on a different course.

I thought and I planned and I racked my brain to think of all the ways I could "make it work", but what I realized was that I needed to work my favorite people into my plan.

I thought of the small group of people I would want to run away with me: my sister Squid, and of course she would never go without her other half Jamie, my best friend Dani, and her boyfriend Jon, then of course my good friend Kaleb, who opted to bring his best friend Jay, whom I loathed due to an unfortunate incident in high school where he embarrassed me and made an ass of himself, but it's not all about me, Jenna (another friend) and Brian (her boyfriend), and my new friend Karsyn.

I had my ideal group, next I needed an ideal hide away. Well there was this place a few hours away that I used to love going to, I called it Ferngully. It's a beautiful forest setting with an incredible venous system of creeks and streams. So, we took a few months to plan and we went on our way. Some of us quit our jobs, others took leave, some just didn't work anyway, but we got everything lined up. We were going! And we would stay gone as long as possible. I put in for nine weeks of leave, and I got approved. As did everyone else, in one way or another.

We got what we thought was necessary; there were ten people making the trip in four vehicles, so we had space. In preparation I splurged and bought four very expensive but very nice coolers, basically like solar-powered mini-fridges. I had a collapsible card table, a grill, tubs for storage, and a generator. I knew with ten people between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five there would be a lot of sex, so I had two plastic shoe boxes for those necessities, one full of condoms, and one of pregnancy tests, just to be safe, I also have some prenatal vitamins if we end up needing them. Plus plenty of tampons, with 60% of the group being female, we were sure to need those too. I also had a very large twenty-person tent that I brought for either everyone to sleep in, which seemed less than ideal, or to use as a town hall of sorts. I made sure that I brought food enough for two months of living off the grid with ten people and let me tell you, that is a ridiculous amount of food. I also found a wash basin to do laundry for the essentials and the other good stuff like soap for the occasional bath and clothes for myself, as well as a smaller four-person tent and the necessary sleeping needs.

I left the other stuff up to everyone else. Their clothes, particular snacks, tents if they had them, and I asked each person to bring two cases of water, a case of soda, a box of trash bags and whatever else they wanted. Once everything was prepped, packed and loaded we headed off on our adventure, 400 miles of caravanning later we arrive in Ferngully. Now luckily we all had off- road style vehicles cause we dove into the wilderness without missing a beat, we stopped in a few different areas just taking it all in, then after about forty minutes of navigating the great outdoors we found it. It was perfect, a little mountain stream that came to a small fall over a grand cliff face, pooling beneath the thirty foot drop. To the side was a clearing that shrank beneath the cliff almost in a cave formation, just a small alcove of shelter in this beautiful landscape. We parked about a hundred yards away and let our loved ones know we made it and were going dark. We'd turn our phones back on in about a month to check in and when we are leaving, but for now we locked them away in a safe in the car. Now we unloaded and settled in. by the time we got all set up it was a little after two in the afternoon.

We set the tents up in a tribal fashion, we had our large community center at the rear, then moving clockwise around the circle we had all the smaller tents. Inside the large ring of shelters we had a large food station where the coolers, food, drinks, trash barrel, and grill went in the center of the arena. Then under the cliff face there was a perfect fire pit of sorts so we opted to leave it there and use that spot, plus we put the storage bins with things to do under there as well. And the wash area was placed on the outside of the circle near the stream from the falls. That ran behind Karsyn, Dani, and Jenna's tents.

After everything was all set up and ready to go Kaleb had the GREAT sarcasm idea to go on a hike and explore a bit, we made it down the stream about a half mile and came to this messy looking slope uphill. I mean there were sticks and rocks and boulders and just wonderful pointy, sharp things to hurt ourselves on. So we started up it, one at a time and I was second to last. Watching everyone who had gone before me I saw that there was really a specific way that this had to be done. You start with your left foot on a big rock then reaching with both arms grab a small tree trunk. After that you step onto this tree that had fallen down, and that is when it all went bad. Now we thought that the tree was strong enough, considering I was the ninth person to climb on it but it wasn't, it broke. I got a large laceration on my left thigh, just above the knee, from a jagged edge on the boulder, as well as a deep cut on the outside of my elbow. Both wounds were bleeding quite a bit, but I knew how to handle that. The person who was to go after me was the one person I would not consider a friend on this trip, but I guess that was to change. Jay immediately picked me up, took off his shirt and made me some bandages from it and while everyone else tried to figure out how to get back down the slope he walked, more like carried, me back to camp.

When we arrived back at camp, I sat down in the alcove and put direct pressure on my thigh wound which was still bleeding profusely. I then told Jay where he could find my deluxe first aid kit, I say deluxe because it is full of all kinds of goodies. I also told him to start a fire, we'd be needing one. He found the kit and sat by my side. I opened it up and prepped a workstation, the others were arriving back as well. Dani brought me some whiskey because she'd known me long enough to know what was coming next. I took a big swig and looked at the nine people standing around me. I then said, "This is gonna be rough. I need two of you guys to help me at the same time. You're each going to take a suture kit and stitch me up." Jay and Kaleb agreed. I took another drink and talked them through how. It was barbaric, I mean super painful and super amateur, which wouldn't be so bad, except for the hesitation from both of them. But they got it done, and I was extremely proud of each for that. After the stitching was finished we sanitized the area again and I told them the last couple of steps, one of which was going to be far worse than the first. They were gonna need to sterilize the blade of a knife in the aid kit then hold it over the fire until hot, then quickly cauterize the wounds. At this point I will have probably passed out, which I most certainly did, I woke up in my tent, but I'll get back to that in a moment. After cauterization they needed to splint and wrap my leg and elbow then get them propped up. Overall it went very well.

Anyway, as I stated earlier, I passed out and woke up in my tent, splinted and propped. Jay was sitting by my bed, reading. When he saw me stir, he turned to me, and I could tell that something was bothering him. Before I could say anything he said, "I am so sorry for hurting you, I mean I know that it had to be done, and I'd really hope that you're not angry at me for it, but I am really so very sorry. How are you feeling? Are you okay? Are you in pain? Did I do it right? That is going to leave a horrible scar, isn't it? I mean I know it will because even when doctors or something do stitches it scars, and I had no idea what I was doing, so it's gonna be bad, like terrible! Oh man! I am so sorry!" I told him not to worry about it I appreciated his help and he did just fine. That if I was worried about a scar factor I'd have just gone to the hospital to have it taken care of, but then that would have defeated the purpose of our adventure to escape.

Jay helped me up and out to get some water and something to eat. They made burgers on the grill, and I am NOT a fan. But he set me up with some boiled brats, one of my favorite things. I wanted to go and sit by the fall, so he took me over there and started to walk away. I was gonna let him leave, but a part of me wanted him to stay. I knew he was feeling bad as well, so I offered him a patch of dirt next to mine, nothing too special, and I told him I wouldn't even promise to talk. But he could sit in silence with me and I wouldn't be mad at him for it. He did. We did. We sat. Together, for a very long time, what seems almost immeasurable. We just sat. I thought about talking to him, but I couldn't think of anything to say. I'd sneak a glance at him, it looked like his mind was running wild, but he stayed silent. When I looked at him it was like I was seeing him for the first time. There was no hate, no bitterness. There wasn't even indifference. I saw him with endearment. How odd, that I could start this trip, even this day, with my mind so set. So absolutely sure of myself and my disdain for this man, to have that all changed completely, a total 180, in just a few hours. I stayed silent.

I got lost, in him, in my escape. I got lost in the beauty of life. Now the stars are out, the moon is high, I was just soaking it in. He moved closer, and I let him. I wanted him close. I thought that I wanted nothing to do with him, but I'm finding that I want nothing more than to know him. Jay. Jay is quite possibly the kindest person that I have met, and I misjudged what now appears to be an amazing man.

We sat there for what felt like forever, but eventually I was ready to head back to my tent. He walked me back, and I let him come inside, I wasn't quite ready for him to leave yet. We talked for another eternity. He told me about his life. His family is large like mine, but they aren't very close. His favorite color is blue. He has dreams, to become an electrical engineer, one day. He wants a long, fulfilling life, one that he doesn't have to work away. He is afraid of the dark, more like what's in it, and he really doesn't like heights. Overall he's human. Not quite the monster, or rather intolerable fiend I thought him to be. He was himself, uninhibited, free. He was what I wanted to be, in my own way.

I couldn't tell you what had happened right before, or even who instigated it, but we kissed. It was simple, sweet, and I wanted another. We kissed again, and again, and again. It stayed sweet, never got too driven or needy, it was perfect. He slowly leaned me down onto my bed, and once I was there, he stopped and looked to me for approval. He had it, I was ready. We kissed, hands roaming with a needy grip, for a while. Then he reached behind my head and smoothly untied the top I had on, again pausing to give me a chance to stop. But that's not at all what I wanted. I wanted him in a way I thought impossible. I raised his shirt over his head and admired him with a glance, and just like that we were attached at the mouth again. I reached downward for his shorts, but with one arm there wasn't much I could do when I got there. He stood up next to my bed. As he let his pants drop slowly to the floor of my tent I sat up and turned to face him. I reached out and removed his boxers, revealing all of him. I spent the next few minutes treating him with my mouth and tongue, and even with my one good hand. He said I was gonna make him cum, then I decided that was exactly what I wanted. After he finished I looked up at him smiling coyly and he smirked, saying, "My turn..." He made quick work of getting my shorts off over the bulky splint that was on my leg, them he simply untied my swim bottoms and I was naked.

He looked at me with a mix of joy, lust and admiration as he whispered, "Damn, you are beautiful." I felt myself flush, here I am naked in front of him, and the fact that he thinks I'm beautiful is what embarrassed me, I mean, that's just plain irrational. Before I knew it he was ducking between my legs, and man he knew what he was doing down there. He lapped and licked and sucked and savored until I thought I'd implode. But that's what he wanted, he told me so. So I relaxed and let myself go. He leaned up over me, still naked and hard again, and he waited for me to say no, I was not about to do that. I wrapped my one good leg around him and pulled him into me bare. He fit just right, and we each let out a needy moan as he went to town. He held me so sweetly and gently I felt safe. How weird is that, to feel safe when you are quite literally at your most vulnerable. Before too long he was ready again, and the thought of being able to satisfy him in such a way made me squeeze him just right and milk it out of him. He stayed resting inside for a minute or so and then lay down right next to me. Utterly satisfied and unsure of what to do with myself, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, and he wasn't there.

*****

Special thanks to Macktosh for helping me to edit my first story here.