The Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing him walk away and listening intently...a smile crossing her lips as she hears him rummaging in the satchel...her heart beating so loudly she wonders how he can help from hearing it as he walks back to her...his hands caressing the side of her cheeks...tilting her head a bit and leaning into his touch and then the blindfold slipped into place...the unmistakable feel of the silk rope binding her wrists and then him lowering her arms...his footsteps soft...almost unable to be heard as he walks to the front of her again...lifting her face to him even though she can't see him...and then the slap...slap ...slap of his cock against her cheeks and over her lips...tongue reaching out automatically...but only swiping at the air...his soft chuckle searing through her as he continues to slap his massive cock over the blindfold...across her nose ...and then on the sides of her neck...finally pressing it against her lips and running it slowly over them...nudging her lips open with his cockhead...

a soft little moan escaping from her...and then the dismay as he pulls away from her again...her throat constricting...his scent filling her senses as she feels him walking around her again...then his presence as his cock begins its pounding on her back...across her ass cheeks...pressing it against her tight little star for a moment...his hands never leaving contact with her as he moves to the front of her again...pressing the head against her tight little cunt...and then the slap slap slap of his cock over her breasts and down her stomach...pulling her head roughly back as he gruffly whispers...this body belongs to me slut...do you understand that...nodding in response...his fingers tightening their grip ...stay here slut...i'll be right back...

trembling...a flash of adrenalin running through her...hearing him step out of the circle and lean against a tree...lighting a cigarette ...the smell of the smoke wafting towards her...and then the unmistakable sound of his hand sliding up and down his cock...his eyes penetrating through her...moaning softly as she hears him stroking...his voice taunting and teasing ...oh my little slut whore...you can never get enough of this cock can you baby?...shaking my head no...whispering...no Master...then hearing him walk back towards her again...grabbing her head roughly and parting her lips with his now hard cock...ramming it down her throat and holding her head there...

her nose pressed to his skin as she gasps for air...then the rhythmic thrusting of his cock in and out of her throat...taking a breath and pressing her lips tighter to his shaft...his hands guiding the pace as he fucks her mouth violently...each thrust into her throat long and deep...until finally his cock explodes with his hot white cum...pulling it out of her mouth and covering her face with the hot load...pulling back her head roughly and whispering...that's one hole slut...

Her body visibly shaking at his roughness...then feeling his legs spread out around her as he sits in front of her...the rustle of him rummaging in the bag once again...the hot sticky cum drying on her face...his scent invading every cell of her body...

Silence between them...only his legs caressing hers and then suddenly his hands softly cupping her breasts...her head rolling back as a small little whimper escapes from her...his thumbs grazing over the hard little tips...and then his breath warm against her...his mouth engulfing each breast deep into his mouth...teeth grasping the nipples and tugging and pulling on them...then the cold metal of the nipple clamps...screaming out as he tightens them on her...his tongue dancing over the tips of each nipple as he attaches the chain...then tugging on it...gently at first...then harder and harder...for what seems like hours...the pain ripping through her body...

His movements getting quieter and quieter as he realizes she is now in tune with his body...a sharp intake of breath as she feels the unexpected blow of the crop on her ass...screaming out to him...tears slipping out from underneath the blindfold as his hands tenderly sooth her stinging ass...and then another sharp strike...each strike followed by his soothing comforting hands...whispering soft words in her ear...

how proud he is of her for controlling her body for him...his breath warm against her cheek as he softly kisses her...and then softly pushing her back onto the blanket...his hands reassuring and tender as he explores every inch of what is his...softly kissing along her stomach...watching as the goosebumps rise and trail along her creamy skin...his cock coming back to life slowly...the urge to take her again filling him to his very soul...but knowing he must never let her know that...

Spreading her legs wider ...his fingertips slowly caressing the inside of her thighs...this body that he owns totally...unequivocally...and that he never tires of...reaching up and lifting the blindfold off of her...his gaze deep and penetrating as he searches her eyes...not a word having to be said between them at this moment...their souls communicating on this wondrous star filled night...

Reaching out her hand to him and caressing his cheek tenderly...her touch electrifying him...turning his head and kissing the palm of her hand before spreading her pussy lips wide...hot juices flowing freely from her aching throbbing cunt...a smile turning up on his lips as he slowly slips one finger into her tight little cunt...muscles clenching around it immediately as she raises her hips to him...eyes still locked together as she whimpers softly...then sliding another finger in her aching walls...slowly thrusting them in and out as he leans forward...his tongue dancing over her hard little clit...and then another finger filling her...arching up into his hand and rocking slowly...her hot juices flowing down on his dark skin...and then his teeth grasping her clit and tugging on it softly...screaming out to him and rolling her head from side to side...knowing she has not been given permission to cum...wondering how much more she can take when suddenly he pulls on the chain again...

another bolt of pain flashing through her...her body trembling...wrapping her arms around him and drawing on his strength now...his voice calm and reassuring...yes my little slut...hold on to me...hold on to me tight...then driving his cock fully into her...ripping her wide...stretching her walls to the point of pain as she once again screams out his name...her nails digging into his back as he fucks her long hard and deep...his finger occasionally tugging at the chain on her tits...lifting her legs high above her and pounding his massive black cock into her...taking her...claiming her...possessing her totally as once again his shaft explodes with a thick stream of hot cum...pulling his cock from her tight wet pussy and spraying it over her tits and stomach...looking down into her eyes...that's two holes my beautiful slave...

Shivering as she hears his words...watching as he leans back and rests...her whole body aching for release...and then suddenly he's standing behind her...untying her wrists and rubbing the skin where the bindings have bitten into her skin...leaning back against him...her hand reaching behind his neck and pulling him closer to her...whispering and thanking him for using her...his kisses soft against her neck and shoulders ...

Moving around to the front of her again...her face, tits, and belly covered with his cum...his voice soft as he tells her how beautiful she is covered in his cum...but reminding her that there is one more hole he has to take this night...her body shivering...suddenly his finger slipping behind the chain again...pulling her to her feet by the chain...her nipples tugged and stretched farther than ever before...biting her bottom lip to keep from screaming out as he walks her out of the circle...placing her hands against a large tree trunk and then binding them to it...gently kicking her legs out and apart...his massive frame bending over her...whispering into her ear...ready my slut?

Her head silently nodding at his question...and then his hands gripping her hips tightly...almost bruising her with the ferocity of the grip...sliding his already hard again cock along the crack of her tight little ass...her legs trembling in anticipation as he presses the massive head against her tight little rosebud...one hand sliding around her waist and reaching for the chain...tugging at it hard as his cock drives deep into her ass...her world spinning...almost passing out from the pain...and then his voice warm and reassuring in her ear...bringing her back to him ...his hand sliding down to her hard little clit and rubbing in small circles in rhythm with his cock...small little grunts and groans escaping from her as he drives deeper and deeper into her...taking her to heights she had only dreamed of until this moment...

tears streaming down her cheeks...her surrender to him complete after all these months ...muscles tightening around his cock as he fucks her unmercifully...wondering how her legs have held her up for this long as she feels a hard slap on her ass and the command to cum...screaming out to him...her body spasming violently...hot gushes of cum pouring over his cock before he pulls it out of her ass and sprays this load all over her back and thighs...releasing her arms from the tree and pulling her down with him...her body totally covered with his cum...every part of her used in some way or another by this powerful man that she belongs to...clinging to him tightly...

and then slithering down his body to clean his cock...the sun beginning to peak from the mountaintop...both of them exhausted and drained as they dress and catch the first skylift down the mountain...returning to the hotel and gathering up their belongings...dashing to the limo and to the airport...the plane once again ready and waiting as they step inside...falling asleep in each others arms on the flight home...the wonder of the mountain lingering in their minds...

12