The Adventurers' Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands stroked her ass and others played with her breasts. A couple of fingers slid down her crack and across her pussy lips and down the inside of her thighs. The hands at her breasts rolled her nipples and pulled gently at them They then moved over her bare shoulders and softly stroked her cheeks. A voice spoke, "Open your mouth, Wench." Laura complied and felt the head of a cock cross her lips.

Without being told Laura began to lick and run her tongue around and around as well as up and down the shaft. She was rewarded by a thickening of the member and a slight thrusting of its owner's hips. Suddenly she felt something else - another cock! - push against her pussy from behind. Laura was startled and started to open her mouth and say something but the cock at her face took the opportunity to force itself deeper into her mouth.

The two now began to thrust in and out in a coordinated rhythm. Laura had never really thought seriously about having two men at once before, even when she thought about group sex at the club. She found that the reality was better than she probably could have imagined and concentrated on both of her welcome invaders. The two men worked her closer and closer to the edge and then both came in her almost together. That set off her own orgasm and she clamped down with her pussy while sucking the last drop from the member in her mouth. As she began to clam down she became aware of the sounds of sex from elsewhere in the room intermingled with occasional slaps of leather on flesh.

As the men stepped back, one of them said, "Well, well, you certainly seemed to enjoy that. Now let's see if this is a little less to your liking." With that Laura felt the sharp sting of a crop landing across both of her nether cheeks. This was quickly followed by several more. As the third blow landed on her ass, another sharp pain exploded across her tits. Laura cried out as she realized someone was using a leather strap of some kind to lash her breasts. The next blow landed directly on her right nipple causing her to give a sharp scream. For the next several minutes her body was struck by one line of fire after another. Then suddenly the beating stopped.

A finger invaded her pussy and was quickly followed by a second. Fingers squeezed her nipples and rolled them around. One of the fingers in her pussy moved back to her asshole and worked its way inside. Within a minute Laura was going over the top again into an even greater climax than before. As she began to clam down one of the men gave her a slap - or maybe just a pat - on her ass and then she heard them walking away.

As Laura came back to reality she realized she had just been fucked and then whipped by two different men and she had no idea who they were! She wondered what would be coming next.

She didn't have long to wait to find out. In less than a minute she heard someone else approaching. Once again hands slid over her body. Across her breasts, pausing to roll and tug at her nipples. Across her ass where she could still feel the lines left by the crop. The hands felt different than before: softer, smoother. A woman's hands? In spite of herself Laura was becoming excited again. Fingers again invaded her, probed her, and stroked her clit and up and down her slit. Suddenly they were removed and Laura felt something come to the entrance of her pussy to take their place. A steady pressure was exerted and Laura felt something very much like another cock slide into her. But this cock was a little different. It seemed to be made of plastic, for one thing. But as it slid all the way in, Laura felt bare flesh against her buttocks and thighs. Soft, feminine flesh. She realized that one of the women was using a strap on dildo on her. As the plastic cock began to thrust its way in and back out of her, Laura's excitement grew once more and she started to build towards another fantastic climax. As she started to come again, Laura heard similar cries from the owner of the plastic cock now plowing its way in her. Afterward Laura realized that she had now been fucked by three strangers: the two men and a woman. And once again she had no idea who.

With a sharp slap on her ass, the other woman walked away. Laura hung in her bonds. The pull on her shoulders became an ache which she could do nothing to relieve. The bar prevented her bending any further and, anyway, the strain on the backs of her legs was already near what she could stand. For several more minutes Laura listened to the sounds throughout the room as a variety of things were being done to the other pledges. Finally someone came over and she felt the knot of the blindfold being loosened. As she regained her sight, Laura could see part of the dungeon. A little way in front of her she saw Paul, tied on his back to a narrow padded bench about eighteen inches high. There were two clamps - ones with serrated edges which must have been painful - attached to his nipples and Barb was using her left hand to hold a cord attached to each as she rode his hard cock with wild abandon. As she pulled the cords with her left hand, her right applied a riding crop to Paul's exposed body. Off to the right Carol Anne hung upside down by her spread ankles while Brad and a female member lashed her with a pair of cats. Farther off she could see Ashley and James hanging by their wrists. They appeared to be strapped together at the waist and Laura guessed James would have his cock buried deeply in Ashley's pussy. She could see the ends of two long dildos protruding from their rectums. Four members were taking turns whipping them with cats and straps.

Laura was released from the bench and her hands fastened behind her. She was then taken over to where John was lying face up on one of the narrow benches. His hard cock was pointing straight up and Laura felt a flood between her legs as the desire to mount him overwhelmed her. She was placed with her legs on either side of John's and her hands refastened above her head. Once they were secured a motor was turned on and Laura felt herself being pulled up by the wrists. Soon her feet were completely off the ground and her shoulders took the entire strain. Someone then used ropes to tie her ankles up so that she was bent at the knees. The motor was then used to slowly lower her over John's waiting member. She kept descending until her weight rested on John's hips and she was deeply impaled on him. Someone then threw a switch and she began to rise, but only about six inches. Her assent stopped and she was dropped back onto his cock. The cycle immediately began to repeat: lift, halt, drop. Lift, halt, drop. She had become part of a sex machine!

After a couple of minutes of this John gave a groan and came, spurting his load deep within her. But the cycle didn't stop. John slid out from under her and another member, David, took his place. The rise and fall repeated again and again and then something new was added. Two members began to lash her with multistrand cats. Stripes of pain appeared across her ass, across her breasts, and over other exposed parts of her body. Soon David was shooting his load into her also. He slid out and was replaced by Tom. To say Laura was wet and ready was an understatement. Despite the strain on her shoulders and arms, and despite the hard fall against each man's crotch, and despite the pain from the stinging lashes she found herself coming again and again. Finally as Tom climaxed, the motor was turned off and her ankles released. She was then lowered and her hands once again bound behind her.

For the next several hours the pledges were used and abused by the members in a variety of different ways. Laura lost count of the number of climaxes she experienced. But this couldn't go on forever. As it got later the pace slowed, if for no other reason, members and pledges alike were beginning to wear down a little. Finally as most everyone seemed to be stopped for a minute, Tom called for attention. "I think we probably should let these pledges get some rest soon. After all tomorrow will be a long day for them." This comment was met by laughs from a number of the members. "But before we quit Barb and I thought you might like to watch a pledge race."

Most of the members cheered at this and Laura wondered exactly what kind of race they had in mind. Tom went on, "for you pledges, we're talking about a somewhat unusual type of race - an enema race. Which shall it be tonight, Barb, the men or the women?"

Barb answered, "Let's let chance decide. Heads the men and tails the women." With that she flipped a half dollar into the air, letting it fall to the floor. Tom went over and looked at the coin. "Heads," called Tom. "let's get it set up."

Laura, Ashley, and Carol Anne were taken over to one corner of the room where there was a low frame with a vinyl covered mattress somewhat wider than a king size. It was actually more like an exercise mat. The three girls were placed side by side on their backs and their hands and feet were spread wide, stretched and attached to the frame at the top and bottom. "What in the world are they setting up?" Laura wondered.

The three men were brought over and lined up at the feet of the women, facing them. James, Rich and Paul each had their wrist cuffs connected in front of them. Three of the women came over to them, each carrying what looked to be a very long, thick nozzle. The pledges were bent forward and the women proceed to lub their rectums, taking time to finger them and play with their balls. They then began to push the large nozzles inside. It was obvious that these were not going to go in easily and a fair amount of force and twisting was required. Once inserted each girl began to squeeze a small rubber bulb attached to the nozzles. A startled expression appeared on each of the men's faces.

"In case you are wondering, these are double Bardex nozzles," Tom said. "That means that there is an inflatable ring both inside and out which will seal the tube in until the air pressure is released. Otherwise no amount of trying will dislodge them. Now the rules are simple. We have set up the valves so that the flow rates will be different. In fact they are set so that each of the three of you will reach your measured maximum at the same time. However the containers contain 25% more than that maximum. The one who can take the most without calling 'enough' wins. The losers will have large plugs left in overnight and will be severely bound. The winner will be only loosely bound tonight and will receive certain other rewards. Now to make it interesting we're going to give you something to do while you're filling. By the way, it isn't water but a thicker, more viscous fluid. You will find it is also quite warm - almost too hot. Back to what you'll be doing. These young ladies here have 'volunteered' to help you forget by fucking you silly." Volunteering was news to Laura, but she didn't object. And finally a few of us will cheer you on with a cat. OK, let's get them started."

With that several members helped the three men to mount the girls. As James' long cock slid into Laura she pushed forward against him. She couldn't believe she still was horny after all that had already gone on. The mens' ankles were attached to the women's and their hands stretched above their heads loosely enough so they could support themselves on their knees and elbows. Hoses were attached and the air released and then, at a signal from Tom, all three valves were opened. Laura felt James surge against her as the hot, thick liquid began to flow into him. As he began to move in and out of her, her excitement began to mount again. Then suddenly he jerked hard into her as she heard the slap of leather on flesh. Every few seconds the cat would slam into his exposed ass and occasionally the tails would wrap on around Laura's thighs causing her a sharp pain. Laura could actually feel James' stomach enlarge as he filled. She also thought she could feel the hot liquid warming his skin from the inside. Soon his movements became erratic and she could tell that taking any more was a real strain. The cats began to rise and fall a little faster and all three of the men were making sharp sounds of distress. Finally Rick could take no more and called 'enough'. The flow was stopped, but he was left where he was atop Carol Anne. It was now a personal contest between Paul and James. Neither wanted to admit defeat and struggled to hold on. Barb suddenly told the two girls, "The one of you who makes her man come first will be rewarded and the other punished. Go to it."

Laura and Ashley turned their heads toward each other and a look seemed to pass between them that said, "Bet I can do it first." While not a lot seemed to change, small movements of their hips indicated they were using internal muscles to spur on Paul and James. Both had already taken more liquid than earlier and even though both had come several times that night already, they were both still nearing the point of no return. Finally Ashley's daily hours of exercise paid off and pushed Paul over the top. As he came the spasm of muscles caused him to also call 'enough." The flow was stopped but Laura was not ready to quit yet and within seconds pushed James over the edge also. For the next several minutes the six were left as they were while the men twisted to the strain and cramps of the enemas. The nozzles kept everything inside so there was really nothing they could do except take it. Finally they were released and allowed to go relieve themselves.

The pledges were then taken upstairs and allowed to shower. All were taken into one of the top floor rooms where Paul and Rick had large butt plugs inserted as the others watched. Laura was then made to bend over and another large plug was pushed inside her. In addition a pair of Ben Wa balls were inserted in front. The three of them were then tied to their beds with very little slack. As a final touch Kelly added two clothes pins to Laura's nipples. Carol Anne was tied to her bed somewhat looser, but still restrained. Then Ashley and Paul were each tied face up for the night, but were allowed quite a bit of slack. Not enough to enable them to play with themselves, but enough to be more comfortable. Kelly then said, "Now for the rewards we promised James and Ashley." She went to each of them and whispered something in their ear. She then turned off the lights, leaving on only a single small bulb so that there was just enough light to see. She and John then went to the double bed at one side and for the next twenty minutes the pledges were frustrated by the sounds of their play.

About a half hour after things quieted down, Laura heard a sound and saw two people enter the room. With the low light she couldn't tell who they were, but there was one man and one woman. Both looked to be nude. The two figures made their way to James and Ashley. Then for what seemed to a frustrated Laura as an awfully long time, there were sounds of licking and sucking from between the legs of the two bound pledges mingled with cries of pleasure. One came over to Laura and, as she removed the clothes pins, Laura saw that it was Barb. Then the two left as quietly as they had come. Twice more during the night two more people entered and the scene replayed itself. Reward, indeed! Laura and the other three now had a definite incentive to win any 'contests' which might be offered. Finally everything was quiet and sleep overtook them all. When Laura opened her eyes again, according to the clock on the wall, it was 7:30.