The Adventurers' Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving on to the first whip, Kelly picked it up and said, "Here we have a single tailed leather whip. The lash is about two feet long and tapers from three quarters of an inch to one quarter. It is attached to a handle a foot and a half long. The handle allows the lash to gain additional speed and thus hurt more when it strikes. Depending on how it is used a whip like this can produce real damage and result in permanent scaring, so it must be used very carefully. Most of the whips we use here are multi-tailed, like this one." She held up a whip with nine lashes, each nearly three feet long, attached to an eighteen inch handle. "We usually refer to all of these as 'cats', but technically all are not real cats-of-nine-tails. Not that the name matters, especially when you are on the receiving end. The lashes may be of different materials, different widths, different construction, and different endings. At the 'gentle' end of things is the deerskin flogger. This one has a dozen lashes of about an inch width made out of a relatively thin, flat, soft deerskin. It will produce a slapping sensation that can redden the skin but won't do any real damage. It is a good one to start out with. This one has nine tails of flat cowhide leather, tapering from a quarter to an eighth of an inch. Like most of our whips the lashes are between two and three and a half feet and the handle is about a foot and a half. Long bullwhips and such are really too dangerous to use unless you are a real expert. The leather cat can do any thing from just caressing the skin to breaking the skin and leaving scars. A little care, though, can prevent any real damage while providing a really intense stimulation. By that I mean it can really hurt!"

She put down that cat and picked up another with slightly longer lashes. "This cat has braided lashes. Each lash is made of three smaller leather strands braided together. This adds more mass and, as you can see, the three strands separate right at the end of each lash. This means there are twenty seven different points of pain when this strikes. You may have read about whips with little bits of lead or other metal at the ends. They are real but we don't have any here. The extra mass at the end of the lash can cut someone to ribbons. The most we have are whips with knots at the end. Even those will leave bruises unless carefully used."

"We also use a selection of riding crops." She held up a slim rod, about thirty inches long, with a wide, flat loop of leather at the end. "Notice the shaft is very flexible. Often they are made of bamboo and usually encased in leather. The loop at the end can vary from narrow to wide. They may be used two ways: striking with either the loop or the shaft. The loop will provide a sharp sting. The long, flexible shaft allows the tip to reach a high speed and when the loop curls onto the skin it can hurt intensely. The shaft produces a line of fire and can leave marks that last from minutes to days. A point or two about marks. Most whips can produce marks. The intensity, type, and duration of the mark depends on the particular whip as well as how it is wielded. Too hard and the skin may be broken and the mark can become permanent. This we always want to avoid. But depending on the circumstances, we sometimes will leave marks for a few days. Obviously not on a weekend when you have to go to class Monday. But if we have some kind of a club outing for a week or so, sometimes it's fun to go a little further - just still not far enough to do any lasting damage."

Putting down the crop and picking up what looked like a miniature cat, Kelly said, "Here's an interesting little number. It's called a penis whip. Can any one guess why?" The question was obviously rhetorical because she continued immediately. "That's right. With these lashes only about eight inches long and the short handle you can't deliver too much force. But when applied to a sensitive area it can produce incredible sensations. By the way, it is also sometimes called a pussy whip. It also works wonders on the tits for both women and men."

Kelly continued, "There are also canes and switches. Generally these, especially the bamboo canes, hurt too much to be a turnon. Very few people actually enjoy them. A birch or willow switch, however, can give an intense pain but produce little in the way of deep injury or bruising. You may find these stimulating, but probably wouldn't want too much of them. Of course, the switch must be fairly thin and green so it is flexible. If a 'switch' gets too large it just becomes a club."

Kelly put down the willow switch she was holding and picked up one of the cats she had shown them earlier. This one had strips of leather for tails and was about two feet in length. She held it up and went on, "This is one of the cats we use the most. It can really sting without any real damage. But to get the best results it must be used correctly. Let me show you."

She then pulled a leather covered vaulting horse out from where it had been against the wall. The 'horse' consisted of a leather covered padded oval about ten inches wide and six inches thick. It was about three feet in length and supported by sawhorse type legs at each end. Kelly placed the horse so that it was at an angle to the pledges. "We'll use this for a demonstration and later for you to practice on. Remember, leather is skin, so it should give a pretty good 'feel' when you strike it. By the way we also use the horse for positioning a victim. They may be bent across with feet and arms spread and fastened to the legs on each side of the horse. Or they may be made to straddle the horse, bent forward with wrists and ankles fastened to the two ends. You'll get a chance to try both."

Kelly then positioned herself alongside the leather horse. "When you swing the whip you should be far enough away so that the ends of the lashes strike the target, but never the handle. How much of the lash hits the victim can vary with what you're trying to do. If you want the effect of a whipping with very little pain, make a lot of the length strike. This spreads the energy and if not swung too hard, feels very much like a massage. If you allow just the ends to strike you can create an intense pain in a small area." Kelly demonstrated each of these by striking the leather horse. The pledges could hear the whap! as the tails struck and could easily tell the difference in the sound of the two types of blows." Kelly went on, "Of course you can use combinations. For example, let the bulk of the lashes land together but make the ends of the tails wrap around and sting. This can be especially effective by swinging across the back and letting the tips of the tails strike the tits. The secret is in the twist of the wrist as you strike." Once more she demonstrated and when the distinctive sound came, each of the pledges unconsciously winced, each imaging the lashes landing on her own back and nipples.

Kelly went on the explain and demonstrate several different techniques and the use of several of the whips from her collection. She then stopped and said, "We want each of you to have a chance to practice using these. But before we let you loose on any of the members - or even on each other - it would be a good idea to practice on the horses. Why don't you move those other two horses out while I go get some help." With this she left the room and Laura and the other pledges pulled the other two horses out from the wall.

In a minute Kelly returned with Barb and another member, a tall blonde named Diane. Kelly handed each of the three pledges one of the cats she had first demonstrated and she and the two members each guided a pledge towards a horse. For the next hour or so Laura and the others practiced swinging the whips and learning to control them. The three members offered advice and correction with almost each stroke and Laura and the others rapidly became more confident and skilled. They also tried the crops, switches, a couple of different cats, and a single tailed whip or two. With Barb's guidance, Laura became quite good at making the whips strike where she wanted and letting the ends wrap in the desired direction. Just as important the pledges learned how much force to use when swinging. Kelly, Barb, and Diane were experienced on both the wielding and receiving ends so they could judge from the sounds to let the pledges know it they were swinging too hard or not hard enough.

Finally Kelly indicated for the pledges to halt for a while. "We still have a little while before lunch so, Barb and Diane, why don't you go see if you can find us some help." This was followed by a funny smile which the other two seemed to share, but which the pledges didn't understand at all. Barb and Diane left the room and Kelly started to talk again. "Another thing you should know is that position is very important. The skin should be stretched tight for a proper whipping. We can accomplish this in a variety of ways as you have all discovered over the last couple of weeks. The most common positions are with the wrists - or ankles - tied to the ceiling. The body weight then stretches the victim and ties may also be used to spread and stretch more if desired. Also bent over a whipping frame of some form, usually with the victim's legs spread widely. But there are many other positions. Whipping posts where the victim has his or her hands tied above the head, together or spread, forcing them to stand on tip toes, facing either towards or away from the post. Over the horse as I've already described. We also have a large barrel shaped frame where the victim may be bound either face down or face up with arms and legs wide spread. Plus many others. The are actually three considerations. First, as I said, the skin should be stretched tightly. Second, there should be easy access to any part of the body you want to whip. And finally there is the psychological effect. Having the victim tightly bound and spread open has the effect of making him feel vulnerable and helpless. Sometimes this can be enhanced even more with the use of blindfolds."

Kelly went on to describe a number of other positions and which instrument was best used with each. She had a number of other pointers too. Finally, she stopped and said, "I think Barb and Diane have had enough time. Let's go into the big dungeon and let you practice a few of the strokes you've learned." She then handed each pledge one of the general purpose cats they had first used and led them into the larger room.

As they entered the room Laura's eyes were immediately drawn to the three individuals in the center. John, Brad, and David - their three sponsors - were there, each naked and each tightly bound. Brad was hanging in a vertical spread eagle with his widespread wrists and ankles anchored to the ceiling and floor. John was bent and stretched over one of the whipping benches which had been used on the pledges last week. This elevated his ass and spread his knees wide apart. And David was tied horizontally atop a padded pole, six inches in diameter and supported about thirty inches off the floor. His hands and feet were tied on either side.

Kelly grinned at the three girls. "Part of the job of being a sponsor. Now let's see what you're learned."

Kelly went with Ashley, Barb with Laura, and Diane with Carol Anne as the girls went to the three sponsors. For the next half hour the three pledges continued the practice started with the leather horses, only this time on real men. The members offered correction and suggestions and the three sponsors offered various groans, cries and an occasional scream as the pledges tried their newly learned techniques. Each of the three pledges got to try her strokes on each of the three sponsors. At one point while Laura was using the cat on John's ass, Barb offered a suggestion. "Look how the frame keeps his ass cheeks apart. The skin between them is very, very sensitive since it normally is never exposed. Try swinging the cat so that it strikes the cheek and the ends of the tails wrap around and down into the crack." Laura tried a half dozen strokes and three times she was rewarded with a scream or loud cry as the tails wrapped into his crack and landed directly on the exposed anus. After the third hit, Barb stopped her and said, "That's probably enough. More than a few strokes there can begin to hurt a little too much."

Finally, Kelly called a halt and the men were released. "OK, guys, show the pledges there are no hard feelings." Then she broke out in laughter and said, "Maybe that's not exactly the right expression," as her gaze fell on three rock hard cocks sticking straight out. As the others followed her gaze everyone broke into fits of laughter.

The three men came up to the pledges and gave them big hugs, pulling them into tight embraces. Of course since both the men and the three pledges were completely naked, this resulted in a lot of mutual feeling and some deep kisses. As John hugged Laura, he whispered, "Wait until next week. I'll make up for those three." But it was obvious to Laura that there was no menace in his voice, just anticipation of more fun.

Everyone made a quick stop at the showers and then went upstairs for a light lunch. Laura noticed the three male pledges along with their sponsors, Janet, Sharon, and Lori, at another table. She couldn't be absolutely sure, but she thought she saw a number of red lines on the sponsors. They must have been doing much the same thing this morning.

After lunch Kelly, Michael, and the six sponsors took the six pledges back downstairs again, this time all to the same room. "First topic this afternoon," Kelly said, "will be these." She held up one of the Bardex nozzles that had been used on the pledges during the "pledge race" last night. "You all know by now what this is. Once inserted into the rectum, it may be pumped with these two bulbs. The inner and outer sections fill with air, sealing the unit so it cannot be removed and cannot allow any leakage until the balls are deflated. This is a double unit. Some devices only have a single internal expanding ball. They come in different sizes just like people. This one, for example, expands to 3 cm in diameter. Because you're a little smaller, Carol Anne, we used a 2 cm on you. Because these are usually pretty large even uninflated it can take a lot of preparation and patience to insert one. A little about anal play in general. The anus is often one of the most sensitive areas of the body. Anywhere inside and outside skin meet is very sensitive, but because the anus is normally protected on the outside too, it is especially sensitive. It is also delicate and must be treated carefully. Never force anything into someone's rectum. Warm them up first and get them to relax their muscles. Always use plenty of lubricant. Once you've got a Bardex inserted, inflate it carefully. Don't over do it."

She handed one of the nozzles to each of the six pledges. "Try inflating it now so you can see what happens. Then imagine it inside while it is growing larger. Another thing about anal play in general. Anything that goes into an anus should be cleaned up before it goes anywhere else. There can be a lot of bacteria there and you can avoid spreading anything by cleaning everything - including fingers - before touching elsewhere. Also the same goes if going from one anus to another."

"Now we want to give each of you a chance to practice inserting these. Let's see. I think the guys can be the first victims."

Laura had assumed they would be practicing on the sponsors again, but now she realized they were going to practice on each other. Oh, well, that sounded like fun too. The three guys were being bound over three of the whipping frames. Their wide spread knees and turned in toes opened their buttocks and exposed the small, puckered holes. Two sponsors - one guy and one girl - stood beside each of the bound men.

"OK," Kelly said, "Each of you pick a victim. It doesn't matter which. We'll be switching off and you will have a chance at each. Here's some lubricant. Now show us how to do this."

Laura moved forward behind Rick. Carol Anne was behind Paul and Ashley behind James. With a little encouragement from the sponsors, each of the girls took a gob of lube and used her finger to rub all around and inside her man's asshole. Barb said, "Go ahead and play around a little. The more aroused they become the easier it will be to insert. Feel free to tease any cocks and balls you might find."

Laura did as suggested and found that not only was Rick relaxing and enjoying the treatment, but she was becoming quite turned on herself. Finally she lubed the nozzle and began to work the tip inside. It took a little twisting and a little force, but, with the aid of a little more ball tickling, Rick opened up and the nozzle finally slipped into place. She held up the inflating balls and looked at Barb. Barb nodded at her and she began to pump. She could see an immediate reaction as Rick obviously felt stimulation and excitement as the inflating ball began to grow inside him. A few more pumps and he was straining to handle it. Laura stopped and Barb told her, "Until you've done this a few times and are used to the feel of the internal resistance you might have to rely on the victim to know when you have reached a limit. Go ahead slowly and Rick, let us know if it feels like it's getting too big."

Laura gave the pump a few more squeezes until Rick indicated that was all he could handle. Again at the urging of the sponsors the girls spent the next few minutes teasing and fondling the three men. Finally they were told to deflate the balls and remove the nozzles. As the sponsors untied the men, Laura, Carol Anne, and Ashley cleaned the nozzles.

When they were done Kelly announced, "All right, ladies. Your turn." The three women were then bound to the frames and the three male pledges proceeded in much the same way as they had themselves just minutes ago. As Rick worked the nozzle into her rectum, Laura was undecided if it was more exciting to be on the placing or receiving end of things. Both really turned her on. And when the ball began to inflate she nearly came by herself.

When the girls had finished their turn, the men were once again bound to the frames. The girls switched partners and proceeded to repeat the actions of earlier. Laura pushed her nozzle home into Paul's wide spread ass, inflated it as far as it would go, and spent the next few minutes teasing and exciting him.

Once more the positions were reversed and Laura found herself being penetrated by Paul with the large, slippery nozzle. But this time before they were released, Kelly said, "Just leave them in and inflated. It will give the girls a chance to see what it's like to move around with something that big in their ass. Next time, guys, yours will stay in too."

This time Laura had James and spent quite a bit of time exciting him before inserting the nozzle. This was partly because he seemed so hot in his responses to her fingers and partly because Laura herself was getting really turned on. The large ball pressing her ass from the inside did nothing to cool her off.

The nozzles were then removed from the three women and they had a minute or so to rest while the men were cleaning the devices. As Laura found herself once again tied tightly to the whipping frame, she heard Kelly tell the men, "Work them over real well. Once you've got those nozzles in and inflated, go ahead and see how hot you can keep them." For the next ten minutes Laura was constantly stimulated both by the large, inflated ball up her ass and by James' fingers stroking, feeling and penetrating where ever he could.

"Now one last thing," Kelly said. "As long as all of you have your asses stuffed, I think this might be a good time to get a little relief. So, guys, go ahead and fuck them."