The Adventurers' Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stroking and fondling suddenly stopped and the three women were helped astride the men. Janet and John made sure as Laura was lowered atop James that his cock buried itself deeply within her. As she lowered herself a shiver ran through her body and she nearly came right then. But Janet and John had other plans. Laura was stretched out atop James, her body contacting his from toes to shoulders. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the corners with James'. Then belts were fastened around their waists and their thighs. Now she couldn't pull off of James' cock no matter how hard she tried - not that she was in any mood to try at the moment! Laura looked around and saw that Ashley was stretched atop Rick is a similar manner and Carol Anne's tiny form looked almost lost above the tall, stretched figure of Paul. Having seen that Paul's cock was in proportion to the rest of him, Laura thought it must be a good eight inches long. How could that immense shaft fit inside the diminutive form of Carol Anne? Still Carol Anne looked anything but uncomfortable. Carol Anne, Ashley, and Laura herself were all squirming against the men who where returning the actions.

Kelly and the other members moved away from the beds. She and Michael went to their own bed and the others left the room. As they were on their way out, Sharon called out, "You guys will have until morning to get to know each other. Have fun." With that she turned out the lights and left the room.

Until morning! Laura realized that she would be spending the entire night impaled on James' tool with every inch of her body pressed against his. The prospect didn't seem unpleasant, but Laura thought she would probably be getting pretty stiff and sore by tomorrow. But for now both she and James were using their well toned muscles and the little bit of slack provided by their bonds to try and get off. The others were doing pretty much the same and after not too many minutes the cries of orgasm came form first one pledge and then another until all six had come. As Laura relaxed against James, she felt him shrinking inside her. But the straps held them together and, although his cock softened and shrank, it didn't come out. She finally drifted off to sleep, still feeling his soft member between her lips.

Some time a few hours later, Laura awoke to find James once more hard and beginning to move within her. She responded immediately and began her own routine of contracting and releasing her internal muscles to further stimulate the hard cock. James was obviously awake and becoming aroused also. Soon the two were again coming and their soft cries filled the room and soon were joined by those of Ashley and Rick. Once again later in the night the scene was repeated.

Laura came awake the next morning to find James smiling and looking at her with his impossibly deep brown eyes. "Hi," he said.

"Hi, yourself," Laura responded.

"Well, do you feel we're 'better acquainted' now?" he asked.

Laura grinned and began to wiggle her hips and squeeze his still embedded member with her internal muscles. "Quite a bit," she said. "But I still feel we need more. How about you?"

James was responding and soon the couple was again in the throws of orgasm. Finally Kelly came over and released them. As they stood and loosened their tight muscles, they gave each other a deep kiss and a long, tight hug.

"Everyone in the showers and then grab your robes and we'll go down for breakfast," Michael called.

Kelly added, "And girls, I know at our age we don't really need to worry about using a douche. But considering last night you might want to. You'll find some pre-fills in the shower room."

Later, after breakfast, the pledges were once more taken downstairs to the main dungeon. "There's the matter of demerits still," Tom said. The pledges all groaned loudly, for all were still feeling the effects of last night's extensive whipping. Tom added, "Because you had such a good workout last night, we're going to try something different this time. Ok, guys, let's get them ready."

Members then took the pledges and chained them into the tightly spread and stretched position between floor rings and ceiling chains. This was the same position in which they had been bound for the second whipping session the previous night. Each had arms and legs spread widely and the ceiling chains pulled each up onto to his or her toes. The pledges were all bound facing in and could pretty well see all the others.

Tom then announced, "Instead of whip strokes you will clear your demerits with another punishment. We have here some small clothes pins." He held up one of the small plastic clothes pins found in any discount store. These were the ones only about an inch and a half long. They were made of hard plastic and the inner tips had a series of molded lines designed to prevent the clothes from slipping from the clip jaws. Tom went on, "You will have one pin placed on your body for each demerit. If you have more than twenty five, the last two will be these instead of the clothes pins." He held up a pair of two inch alligator electrical clamps with serrated metal jaws.

Laura knew that this week, ALL of them had more than twenty five. She had thirty two herself and Ashley had told her that she had thirty four. The other pledges had similar numbers. The sponsors then proceeded to attach pins all over the pledges. There were a number fastened to the sides of her breasts, her vaginal lips, her sides, arm pits, and the inside of her thighs. The final two alligator clips went right on her nipples!

When all pledges were fully adorned, Tom announced, "You will remain with them on for the next twenty minutes. I'm setting a timer now. In the mean time we'll try to find something to distract you."

With this began what seemed to Laura to be hours of torture. The pledges were tickled, stroked, and occasionally pinched. Slim dildos were used in their asses and other dildos in the women's vaginas. After the timer rang, the pins and clamps were removed causing new waves of pain as the flow of blood returned. Finally they were released from their bonds.

After they had a short time to recover, Barb called them together. "I've got a few things to say about next week. As you know we have four days of classes this week and spring break starts Thursday night. We have off all next week and the following Monday, which is very unusual but nice for our purposes. Next week will be your initiation. You are to be here by six Thursday night. We will be going out of town for the initiation and traveling in public, so you'll need to bring a suitable set of clothes. Actually tee shirts, shorts, and athletic shoes will do fine. Bring only your tooth and hair brushes and any medicines you need. Also bring a picture ID. If you have to you can tell relatives only that you are going on a school trip and if you have to leave a phone number, the one I have here will be for a cell phone we'll have with us. Be sure to say it is only for a real emergency. If it will make it any easier for any of you, you'll be able to call home a time or two during the week. You will be gone for the entire break, so don't expect to be back early. Oh, and just in case there are any marks left when we get back, you can bring a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. But don't count on getting a chance to wear them before we return. We're not going to tell you a lot, but if you have any questions now I'll see if we can answer them."

Rick asked, "Can you tell us where we'll be going? At least in general?"

"That's a secret," Barb replied. "I will say we'll be flying there and it will be warmer and more sunny than it's been here. And it will be somewhere in this country."

"Won't someone wonder if all of us are traveling without any luggage?" asked Carol Anne.

"We've thought of that. We're flying on a charter so there won't be any others aboard but the crew. They're being told this is sort of like a 'Mystery Weekend'. You've heard of those where a group of people all go stay somewhere for a weekend and try to solve a murder mystery. Sort of like a role-playing game of Clue. Well, we're saying this is similar and that everything will be provided as part of the game. Also we're telling them the location is supposed to be a secret, so don't ask them where we are. We've even arranged for the windows to all be covered and we'll be met at the airport by a closed jetway and transferred directly into vans with blacked-out windows. We'll use the same procedure on the way back. Actually there are only three of us who know the true location. It was part of the deal in renting the facility. The owners don't want this location spread around. You'll see why when we get there."

"Do we need anything else beside the clothes you mentioned?" asked Ashley. "I mean, money, cards, or a book in case we need to kill time, or anything else?"

"No. Only bring a small pack or stuff sack and only an ID, hair and tooth brushes, any medicines and a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt. That plus the clothes you'll be wearing will be all you need. You won't have much spare time and if you need something to read or whatever, we'll provide it. And all you'll need to wear is a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, a pair of socks and shoes. No underwear."

Finally there were no more questions. "OK," Barb said. "Before you leave Kelly or Michael want to talk to each of you individually. Now go ahead and get cleaned up and we'll see you back here Thursday night."

Laura and the rest of the pledges wondered what they needed to talk about individually. Finally when Kelly called her into one of the study rooms she had imagined all sorts of possible things, but none that made any sense. Kelly closed the door and indicated for her to sit and took a nearby seat herself. "Don't worry, there's no problem," she began. "We just want to find out how you are finding things so far."

Laura relaxed and smiled. "Well, I can only say I never dreamed how much fun some of this stuff could be. In fact, I never dreamed most of these things even existed. Every one here is wonderful and I've never enjoyed anything so much in my life."

Kelly had been watching her closely and could see that Laura was sincere and not just saying what she thought Kelly wanted to hear. "I believe you," Kelly said. "We just want to make sure before this next step. Initiation will be really intense and everyone is being given a chance to say they've changed their minds. If someone wants out, no one will hold it against them. We only want members who really like this lifestyle."

"From the very first night, I've never even considered wanting to leave," Laura answered. "I've loved every second and - I know this stuff is still new to me - but I find that I'm thinking about it most of the time and seem to always be turned on. Count me in."

"Great!" Kelly said. "Tell me, do you like being both top and bottom or do you have a preference?"

"Both, definitely! If I had to choose I think I probably like being on the receiving end a little more, but the thought of either makes me wet. I hope we can play both sides after we're members."

Kelly smiled, "Don't worry. You'll get a chance at both. Now any more questions?" Laura shook her head. "OK. See you Thursday. Oh, and remember. No sex, no masturbation, no relief until then."