The Adventures of a Bored Housewife

Story Info
Two women having fun.
1.4k words
4.07
75.6k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Amber. I am a 32 year-old housewife with a hard working husband and two children. With that said, you must be asking why am I writing this story, or actual biography, about myself. Well, I just decided it was the right thing to do. Plus, I hope someone will find it erotic and get pleasure from it.

I live in South Carolina and there is a place just north of here where there is a fairly thriving film industry. About 3 months ago, there was a classified advertisement for bathing suit models. Well, I have always been told I have a gorgeous body and have kept myself in shape after the children were born. I am a fairly petite blonde (real too), with measurements of 34, 24, 32. My breast size is 34c and have, or at least been told, a very nice butt. So I decided to go to the audition, which was to take place at the Embassy Suites Hotel, yea I know questionable.

Upon arriving I was greeted and send to a waiting room and there was another girl there. She introduced herself and told me her name was Leah. She was a grad student at the university and had decided to check on this opportunity to earn some money. After meeting her, I thought to myself, they probably did not want an "old mom" for this job. Regardless, Leah and myself struck up a conversation and she was very pleasant so we exchanged phone numbers. That is were this story really begins. I will tell you later about the model audition.

About 3 weeks later I get a call from Leah and she wants to have coffee together. Well I actually enjoyed talking with her so I agreed. We met at a local coffee shop and spent about an hour together chatting about things in general. I have to admit, I had had 2 bi-curious encounters in college, and actually felt attached to Leah, however I did not let on to her. She has a great looking body and her personality is so pleasant. We agreed to go shopping in a few weeks and left.

In a week I got a call from Leah and wanted if we wanted to go shopping during the week. Well, the kids are in daycare on Wednesdays and I keep them the rest of the time at home, so I agree to go with her the next Wednesday. On yea, my husband works out of time a lot and usually is never home. We agree to meet at the local Starbucks. I must admit, that after I hung up the phone I thought of Leah and her sexy body and how I would like to just see it. This is the time to spill the beans about my sex life – plain and simple – I have none, other that what I do to myself. After the second child, my husband seemed to lose interest in me and sex and now he just concentrates on his business, I guess?? About a year ago, I bought me two vibrators and that is how I get sexual relief now. Actually, it quite a shame, since I do have a high appetite for sex. So the thought of Leah entered my mine, but I dismissed it quickly.

When Wednesday came around, I was looking forward to our excursion, and met her at the location. I must admit, Leah was quite stunning; she had a tight shell blouse and a frilly denim skirt on, which was rather short. We had a cup of java and then headed out, we went to several shops and then she told me she want to get some sexy lingerie, so we went to a place called Pricilla's, which was on the other side of town. I was amazed at the array of lingerie this place had. It was very sexy to the point of almost embarrassing me.

I actually overheard two girls that were there shopping talking about buying two "outfits" for work, it seemed they worked at a local strip club. Leah starting picking out panties and showing them to me. To they were very revealing, mostly thongs and several crotchless ones, I could not image me wearing them, but she purchased them and we were off.

We decided to go to my place since we had to cross-town again. All the way over to the house my mind started wonder, about the girls at Pricilla's and what Leah would look like in those sexy panties. Then every now and again I would look at her in my passenger seat and her short skirt would rise up just enough to see her panty-covered mound. She had on white sheer panties that accentuated her mound and I was thinking about how pretty it looked and that I would love to see it. I was getting so horny, but I thought I can't get involved with Leah.

We went into the house and Leah brought her goodies from Pricilla's with her. Then she looked at me and asked if she could try them on and if I would let her know how she looks in them. I then knew it would take all my will power to keep from approaching her. Next thing I knew she was standing in front of me in the crotch-less panties. There were boy pant panties that were tight fitting and slit up the middle exposing her gorgeous pussy, which was completely shaven. My mouth dropped open and I asked her to turn around so I could see how they fit her butt. She whirled around quickly and the spandex in those panties fit her butt like a glove, she was truly gorgeous. Then she asked, "Do you like my kitty." That question caught me by surprise, and I said it is lovely. Then she asked, "Can I kiss you." But before I could answer she lean down and kissed me and I kissed her back, our tongues intertwining. I reached behind her and put my trembling hands on her butt and pulled her closer to me. Then I broke off the kiss and asked her to "make love to me." She replied, "Yes, Yes, Yes." Then I stood up and took her hand and we walked into the bedroom.

I started taking off my blouse and jeans and Leah took off her top and bra. Her breasts were as gorgeous as her "kitty." I asked her if she wanted to take her new panties off since they were for her boyfriend, she then winked at me and said, "I bought these for you." We fell onto the bed, and started kissing and licking each other. Soon I started down to her breasts and sucked her nipples, then kissing down her stomach until I reached the beginning of her slit, Leah was moaning loudly. I proceeded to push my tongue further into her slit and her pussy lips parted wan tingly for it. Then she asked me to swing around so we could do a 69 as soon as I did, I felt her tugging my panties off. Then I felt her hot breath between my legs and let out a yep when her tongue plunged into my pussy. Now I was licking her and she was licking me and we both were searching for each other clit. She found my first and started playing with it with her tongue. Then I found hers, but I was so horny that as she rubbed her tongue on my clit it drove me crazy. It felt so good as Leah licked and chewed. Then I almost blacked out and came so hard, I just kept gushing and gushing. Then I felt Leah shutter and I started tasting her sweet nectar as she came all over my tongue and into my mouth. I swallowed her sweet juices. We then embraced each other and lay in the bed together kissing each other. I could not believe I was having an affair with another woman. After a bit, I got up and got my vibrator and we used on each other, both of us cumming twice.

After about 2 hours, we got out of bed and Leah put her clothes on and so did I since I had to take her back to her car, it was awkward. Then she looked at me and said, "We are going to have a lot of fun together." Little did I know what she meant, but it involved more love making between us, her boyfriend and some other friends. MORE to CUM.