The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid up my body and I felt his rejuvenated cock push between my labia and move inside me – deeper, deeper. We began to move in rhythm; him thrusting into me.

We rolled over – I was on top and I sat on him so that his cock was deep inside of me. We continued to move in rhythm. He was licking and sucking my nipples and I was caressing his body as we fucked – faster and faster. Kissing him – him squeezing my breasts – I reach back and cup his balls – he pushes his hand between my legs and finds my clit. We both explode in a scream. Like waves crashing over me – over and over again – I feel myself flying – I begin to cry. He takes me in his arms and holds me as we slow down and stop.

I am sobbing in his arms. He is holding and gently caressing my head and neck and back. I feel him deflate and slowly he slips out. I relax and lay on him and I slip off of him to the side and we lay there in each other's arms without speaking.

At last he speaks, gently, "I suppose you should think about going to meet your ride."

"What time is it?"

"Around 6:00."

"Oh."

"Are you really going overseas?"

"Yes, to South America."

"OK – you'll be safe?"

I propped up on my elbows to look at him, "of course, why do you ask me that?"

"I... I don't know."

"You had a pin," I say sharply.

"Did the person who claimed your panties this afternoon have a pin?

I paused, blushed, "well, no... she didn't." I slipped back down next to him.

"Well?"

"That was an American woman."

"Would it have mattered?"

"Yes. I know the rules – no fucking men who have no pin without a rubber. But there are no rules when it comes to other women."

"Ok."

"Why do you care?"

Silence

"Some day we are going to get married."

"What?!?" I sat up – looked at him and then burst out laughing. "Because you stripped and fucked me today, and because you used to strip and fuck me and my mom and my step-sister when we lived on the farm you think you are going to marry me."

"Well, you'll see."

I sat up, found the Kleenex and wiped myself and then discarded the tissue. "I think I better go."

"Are you mad?"

"No, just amused." I jumped out of bed walked into the front room and found my clothes by the door. I picked them up.

He had followed me naked. He picked up my raincoat. "Here, you don't need those. Just wear this. I'll put the other clothes in a bag."

I handed him my clothes and put on the raincoat.

As he came back from the kitchen with a bag he laughed, "Uncle Charlie will like this better."

I buttoned it up and tightened the belt.

He handed me the bag with the clothes, took me in his arms and kissed me. "Write, ok?"

"Thanks for a wonderful afternoon."

With that I walked to the elevator. I looked back as I waited. He stood in the door, naked. "What a beautiful man," I thought. "Maybe I could marry him – someday."

I stepped into the elevator and was gone.

12