The Adventures of Anna and Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this going to be so great, Kari," Anna said as she wrapped her daughter in her arms. "Brian is so thoughtful and he's so much fun. And he's going to be so appreciative. And I'll be so appreciative. You'll see."

***

Two weeks later, Anna and Kari flew first class to New York before boarding an elegant private jet for Southern France. The attendants on the flight slipped both women an Ambien and suggested they take it to get a good long rest and ward off any jet lag. At the airport, a black stretch limo met them at a private hanger and whisked them off to the coast.

An hour later, Kari woke from her nap and looked up through the tinted sunroof at the bright blue sky as the car slowed to a stop. She heard the driver speaking in French with another man and, soon, the car was rolling through the small low security check point.

"Mom. Mom, wake up," she said as she patted her mother's arm.

"What. What's wrong?"

"Look at this naked guy just walking down the street. Wait. There's another one. And a naked couple," Kari narrated as they passed groups of adults of various ages strolling along without shame.

"Oh. Right..." Anna paused as she filled her daughter in on the details of the village they had entered. "I might have forgot to say this resort town is clothing optional. Adult nudists from all over come here for vacation."

Kari continued to stare, safely behind the opaque tinted glass, as the limo passed men in tiny leather harnesses and women wearing only tiny thongs on their way to the hotel.

Once they reached the hotel, uniformed valets opened the limo doors for them at the curb and started unloading their suitcases onto ornate carts. A concierge opened the large glass front door as Anna led Kari into the hotel.

In anticipation of the trip, Anna and Kari had gone on a small shopping spree. At a high-end boutique, they found the dresses they were arriving in and Kari found herself feeling proud as she stared back at their reflection in the doors. Her mother wore a short white dress with a red floral pattern. She wore heeled gladiator sandals with calf-high straps that added a few inches to her height and accented her muscular calves. She looked like a celebrity arriving for a getaway in her large round sunglasses. Kari wore a short blue sundress with a plunging neckline in front that held loosely to her teardrop shaped pale breasts. The skirts on the dress were sheer below the knee so it teased her toned legs. She wore the same heeled gladiator sandals as her mother's. Her long dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that fanned out in the back.

As they entered the lobby, the whole room seemed to stop to stare at the duo. Anna and Kari paused for a moment inside the door to let the room get a good view before pressing on past their admirers. Anna approached a middle aged man in a sporty white blazer with salt-and-pepper hair who had his back to the women as he spoke to someone behind the counter.

"Guess who?" Anna playfully asked as she reached around the man and placed her right hand over his eyes. He turned around and Kari recognized those high cheekbones and thin square cut jawline as he leaned down to plant a small kiss on her mother's lips.

"Anna. Kari. I'm so happy you're here. Please tell me the flight and the ride were perfect," he half-pleaded as if looking for affirmation.

"Of course. What have you ever done that wasn't?" Anna responded.

"Kari, how do you like the village so far?" Brian followed-up.

"It's... very naked." Kari responded as her mother drove an elbow into her ribs. "But beautiful. So many free people. And this amazing weather..."

"So..." Anna interrupted as she removed her sunglasses. "What's first on the agenda?"

"The valets are taking your bags up to your room. I thought maybe we could catch a light lunch then hit the beach? It's a lovely day."

"Sounds good," Kari replied as she smiled at Brian and her mother. She felt her nerves catching in her throat and found herself not wanting to mill around making small talk with the handsome man in front of her. She figured there would be plenty of time to talk later but, for now, the thought of relaxing on a beach under a clear sky sounded heavenly.

***

Brian had reserved two large suites in adjoining rooms, giving Kari and her mother some privacy while they changed and got settled.They both changed in the bedroom, giving Kari the chance to glance over at her mother's curves as they stripped down. In preparation for the trip, Anna had made an appointment in their home with her favorite waxer and the woman had stripped Anna's public hair bare while removing just the stubble around her mother's vulva and sculpting her upper public hair into a tight upside down triangle.

Following the instructions left by Brian, the women put on the bathrobes in the bedroom closet and sandals that he had ordered in their sizes. There were finger sandwiches and various appetizers waiting for them on their balcony which overlooked the beach. As Kari learned from the brochure in their room, no building was over four stories in order to preserve the natural beauty of the area and limit the presence of overbearing developments.

After they picked over the food trays, they rode down a private elevator together, checking themselves out in the mirrors inside as they descended and then exited directly into the female beach changing room and showers. Anna led the way to two small cubbies labeled with each of their names. Inside the cubbies hung the women's' bathing suits.

"Oh. Someone came by when you slipped into the restroom," Anna explained when she noticed Kari staring blankly at the bikini she knew she had not seen since packing it back in the States.

The women pulled off their robes and stood naked next to each other as they hung their robes on the hooks inside the cubbies. For a moment, Kari felt like she was back in her gym's locker room, rather than inside an exclusive resort, as women of all shapes and sizes and ages wandered nude around the room. Kari removed the baby blue bikini top from the shelf in the cubby and flipped her hair upward in the back as she tied the neck tie underneath. She turned her back to her mother and then carefully covered her pink nipples and tear drop breasts with the triangles on the front before her mother tied it off across her thin back. She pulled on the long white coverup with the resort's logo on the left breast from the cubby before noticing someone standing patiently to her left.

A thin young woman was waiting on Kari's side wearing a white hotel uniform. She held out two large purple beach towels in one arm and a small cloth bag in the other.

"Merci," Kari smiled as she thanked the woman, who hurried off to help a naked guest who was beckoning to her.

"How posh is this?" she heard her mother say.

On their way out the door to the beach, the two women posed in the mirror next to the doorway so Anna could take a selfie in the mirror.

"Say caviar and champagne," she joked.

The private beach connected directly to the changing room so the women merely had to walk down a short path and pass by a resort security guard station to reach the beach. Anna squinted as she searched the beach, finally pointing down the beach to a shaded area under a group of umbrellas. Brian was waving slowly to them as he laid propped up on his left side.

"There you are. I was afraid you got lost," Brian scolded them as they reached him and fanned out their towels on either side of him. "Help yourself," he said indicating small table in the shade behind him with three red cocktails in tall cylindrical glasses.

"Yum," Kari said as she sipped the vodka and cranberry drink through the straw.

"Look at that chest," Anna complemented Brian as she reached down and rubbed her hands over his bulging pectoral muscles. As she stood up, she pulled her cover-up off over her voluptuous curves. Kari thought it looked like a slow motion scene from one of those cheesy old swimsuit videos as her large breasts bobbed on her chest as the garment came off. Kari pulled off her own cover-up shyly, hoping Brian wasn't only into women with the kind of outlandish curves her mother's body boasted.

"Have a seat," Brian urged,."We have so much to talk about. Your mother told me a little about you but I want to know everything."

Talking to the older man put Kari at ease. He flirted so naturally with her as he asked her about her college experience and her job. Brian made his fortune managing hedge funds, so he was able to tailor the conversation around Kari's experience in finance all while she snuck glances down at his broad chest and meaty biceps. As they talked, she caught his eyes taking darting glances at her perky full breasts and toned abs. At one point, she adjusted her posture so she could press her chest out toward him for his viewing pleasure.

"Boring," Anna finally interjected after listening to her companions talk about the financial industry for several minutes. "We didn't come here to talk shop. Let's get out in the sun. It's a beautiful day. Kari, grab the sunscreen from the bag and get over here."

"Do my shoulders and back," Anna insisted as Kari crawled through the sand with the two sunscreen tubes she found in the bag. Kari squeezed a dab of lotion into her left hand and then carefully applied it to the left of her mother's neck. Her mother was much less careful as she squeezed a large stream of lotion directly onto her tan left thigh and started to caress it into her skin in large circles, putting on a display for Brian.

"Here, this should help back there," Anna said as she reached back and untied the neck tie on her top and then pulled the purple fabric down revealing her large tan missile-like breasts and and large dark areolas. She pulled the tie at her mid-back loose as well and then dropped the top in a heap in the sand next to her.

Kari embraced the moment and began to rub liberal amounts of lotion around her mother's neck and shoulders, unimpeded by the bikini ties. While her mother worked her hands up and down her thighs and legs, Kari worked her hands down the woman's well-toned arms. She glanced over at Brian and the man had rotated onto his right side to watch their private performance. Kari made sure to spend a long time working her hands up and down the sides of her mother's back. She moved to massage the lotion into Anna's shoulder blades as Anna arched her back to present her breasts forward. She dribbled lotion onto her own soft upper breast tissue and then worked her hands down and over her areolas and nipples, flattening out the thick tissue as she worked.

Once the women had finished oiling up Anna, she turned her head back to her daughter: "OK, your turn, honey."

Kari's heart raced but she knew there was no turning back. Her mother stood to change places as Kari sat down with her legs extended. She felt her mother untie the knot in her mid-back and then pull the strings forward. As Kari felt the fabric uncover her breasts, she deftly slid her left arm up over her nipples, teasing Brian as her mother continued to pull the top the rest of the way off her head.

Kari turned toward Brian and placed her right index finger seductively at her lips. He gave her his full attention as her mother massaged the cool sun screen into her back muscles and shoulders. When Kari felt Anna finish along the waistline of her bottoms, she swiveled in place and then removed her arm from her breasts, letting them fall into place in full view of her mother.

"Oh, my god, I remember when my breasts just sat at attention on their own like this. You are so beautiful, young woman, and I am so jealous," her mother observed as Kari blushed from embarrassment.

She felt Brian's stare from her side as Anna applied a line of lotion to her upper chest and then used both hands to rub the white creamy liquid down across her daughter's right breast and pink areola. Anna used one hand to rub the lotion underneath the cup of her breast while Kari closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath. She heard a squirt and a giggle as her mother sprayed lotion directly into her left nipple.

"Oops," Anna said seductively to Brian as she continued to rub the lotion into Kari's breast and then down over her tight pale stomach.

After her mother finished covering her upper abdomen, Kari stood and wiped down her thighs and legs using the other tube of lotion.

"Your turn, stud," Anna said to Brian as she plopped down behind him with her tube of sunscreen. "Kari, get his chest and be sure not to miss anything."

The mother-daughter team set to work on Brian's ripped chest and back. Kari found the light scattering of chest hair didn't get in the way of her long slow strokes across his chest. The hair made him look all the more distinguished, in her mind - like Sean Connery in the early Bond movies. Kari held eye contact with Brian as she worked her way down his thighs and around his calf muscles. When she finished, Kari stood up and straddled Brian and he returned her smile with a bright grin.

Anna stood up as well and circled around in front of her daughter, whom she gently pressed to the side side. "This is how the pros do it," she whispered into Kari's ear.

"Here's the thing, Brian. I don't want the merchandise damaged, if you know what I mean. Come on, off with 'em," Anna urged as she knelt down in front of the man and started pulling at his tight red trunks. Brian relented and pressed himself up onto his elbows so that Anna could finish pulling his trunks off over his buttocks. She whipped the trunks down off his legs and feet and Kari looked down at his crotch to see his partially engorged waxed penis resting on top of his hairless plump testicles..

Kari her mother squeezed a stream of lotion down Brian's pink shaft. She set the tube down between his legs on the towel and then grasped the base of the shaft with her right hand and pulled back, spreading the lotion down the shaft and up over his bulbous circumcised head. Brian moaned and continued to watch the busty woman while she slowly and gently stroked his penis causing it to grow and stiffen. She used the gap created between his shaft and testitlcles to squeeze more lotion onto his uncovered scrotum.

Kari looked up and noticed a few tanned naked men had stopped to watch the action. Her mother seemed unashamed of her performance. Evidentially, this wasn't out of the ordinary on this private beach as other beach goers strode past the group without stopping to look.

"I hate tan lines, you know?" Anna asked to no one as she finished and then stood up and stripped off her bikini bottoms. Brian sat forward and nibbled at the pink inner labia that peeked through her lower lips just below the curly triangular shaped patch of hair. "Not yet," Anna laughed as she pressed Brian's forehead away. "Let's go swim." She quickly applied sunscreen to her thighs and calves and turned toward the surf. Kari turned and watched her mother's bountiful butt cheeks bouncing as she strutted away.

Brian held his hand up to Kari who helped the man to his feet. She walked to the surf hand-in-hand with the older man. A wave rolled in as they reached the water and crashed down over her mother's back, who'd turned to face them. As the wave subsided, she whipped her hair back over her head and then used both arms to call her companions into the water with her.

"See, isn't this fun?" She asked Kari as the two stood belly-deep in the surf. Kari shivered a little in the cool water and her mother reached out to rub her arms for warmth. She looked down and the two locked eyes for a moment. Kari felt a warm comforting feeling wash over her knowing that her mother was here to watch over her while the embarked on this adventure.

"Yeah, this is... different," Kari said as she watched two petite nude women in sunglasses slow down and smile in approval at her.

The threesome froliced in the surf for a while and then Brian taught Kari how to body-surf on the waves. When they'd had enough of the salty ocean water, they returned to their towels on the beach. Kari caught quite a few of the men on the beach staring at the mostly naked mother-daughter tandem and wondered what they were thinking. She saw a couple men snapping photos but she didn't mind at this point.

When they returned to their towels, Kari noticed a middle-aged couple who were resting in the sun in the area to the group's left. The woman was pretty with blonde hair that stopped just above her shoulders and thin plucked eyebrows. Her pale breasts sagged just a little but were full at the bottom. Kari thought they were what her own breasts might look like in a few years. The man had a dark tan complexion and a round but muscular belly to match his powerful chest and arms. His tanned uncircumsized penis lay against his thick right thigh, revealing a little of his plum shaped balls underneath.

Kari grabbed her cocktail off the table and made a small hole in the sand to hold it next to her towel before laying down on her stomach. Her mother stood overhead and reeled in their umbrellas so the group could tan while they rested. Kari dozed off for a few minutes but came to her senses as she heard a few men talking near her towel in a foreign language. She looked up at the men and noticed they weren't paying attention to her. Instead, they were watching the middle-aged couple on the towels next to her group.

At some point while Kari was dozing, the pretty blonde woman had turned herself around and was now laying with her breasts resting on her man's legs and her mouth was working its way slowly up and down his towering shaft. She held her hands around his scrotum and tugged gently on it while using her mouth and tongue to pleasure him. Kari spun around and sat up and stared at the couple. She heard her mother chuckle on the other side of Brian.

"Don't see that everyday?" Anna asked.

"So you can just do whatever and nobody cares?" Kari asked surprised. It was then that she realized she had seen her mother basically give Brian a handjob in public earlier.

"It's just part of life here. If people want to watch, they watch. If not, it's just for your own enjoyment. Why don't we give them a run for their money, Brian?" Anna asked as she began running her right hand along Brian's right thigh. He nodded in agreement and then sat up on his elbows as Kari's mother winked at her daughter before proceeding to pull her hair back over her shoulder and then stroke Brian's cock with her right hand. Kari chuckled to herself. She'd only been in Europe for half a day and she'd already played voyeur as much as she had in the rest of her life.

Kari turned back to the European men in the speedos behind her and watched them turn their attention to the curvy brunette who was now inserting the head of Brian's penis into her mouth. As Kari watched, her mother massaged Brian's testicles with her right hand as she steadily brought his shaft to full hard-on status with her mouth.

"Mmm. That feels really good," Brian told Anna as he leaned forward to cup her left breast with his right hand. Kari watched the dueling middle-aged women work their mens' shafts with their mouths. The cute blonde had now moved herself into the middle of her man's legs and was deep throating his shaft while she stared up at him. Anna was also getting into the action and Kari could hear her mother's mouth smacking and slurping at Brian's penis as she repeatedly pulled her mouth off the head of his cock and reapplied herself.

After a few minutes, Anna slowed her assault on Brian's shaft.

"You know, Kari's been over there just watching the whole time. I think maybe she needs a turn," she suggested as she wiped her mouth.