The Adventures of Becky Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that she wanted me to put on the dildo and fuck her ass hole as I had done before. I went to her bag and found it and brought it back to the bed. Sandy did not know of the dildo, and stopped her ministrations to Annie to see what was going on.

Annie immediately cried out, "Sandy, don't stop, don't stop, rub my clit, fuck me, fuck me! Please eat me, eat my pussy".

Sandy moved down to lick and suck Annie's pussy. I strapped the dildo on and began to work on Annie's tits as I awaited an opportunity to use the dildo. It was obvious that Sandy knew what Annie liked done with her pussy. She inserted three of her fingers and worked them around and in and out to loosen Annie's cunt. She inserted four fingers, Annie groaning and humping to meet Sandy's thrusts.

"More, more fingers, fill me up, fuck me harder, fuck me with your hand," Annie almost screamed as she humped her pelvis high and spread her legs wide.

Sandy's small hand pumped into Annie's cunt. Annie shuddered and groaned in an obvious orgasm, but certainly was not ready to quit.

She almost cried "Becky, do it now, do it now" as Sandy withdrew her hand and waited to see what was going to take place next.

I positioned myself between Annie's legs, lifted her ass high with her legs over her head so that I could place the dildo into her cunt. I did so, pumped a few times into the loose, slick hole, then removed it and placed it on her ass-hole.

As I did so, Annie said "Sandy, baby, fuck my pussy some more, fuck it with your fist while Becky fucks my ass".

Sandy straddled Annie facing me, again beginning to work fingers of both hands into Annie's cunt as I turned on the vibrator and slowly worked the dildo into Annie's loosening, wet ass hole.

Annie was almost delirious, crying "Oh, ah, o-o-oh, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my cunt," and squirming, humping, shuddering and jerking her ass.

I tried to keep the dildo in her hole but was not successful. I undid the belt so that I could hold the dildo with my hand, continuing to pump and wiggle it around. Annie's ass returned to the bed, with her legs extended and wide apart.

Sandy worked herself around until she was on her knees between Annie's legs. Sandy continued to pump her hand into Annie's pussy while I fucked Annie's ass-hole with the vibrator. Soon, I found that I could pull the vibrator out a ways, release it and it would pop back in. I pulled the dildo belt up under Annie to make sure the dildo stayed in her very active ass, then moved down behind Sandy and began to run my hands over Sandy's ass and cunt. She responded with moans, spread her legs apart, and swayed her back so that I could get to her big, dripping pussy. Placing a finger in her vagina, I licked and sucked her luscious lips as my other fingers spread them apart. I began running the tip of my tongue very lightly around her clit, teasing her. Placing the tip of my tongue just beneath her clit, I moved it slowly upward, lifting and sliding over it. She moaned and wiggled as I did so.

"Oh! Oh! Lick my clit, suck it, eat me! Eat my cunt!" she cried as I ran my tongue around and over her clit.

Finally, I put my wide open mouth onto Sandy's pussy. As she groaned and humped, I ran my tongue from her hole to her clit, moving it from side to side. Then I began to lick and suck her clit. Meanwhile, Annie was going absolutely wild. With the vibrator on high and Sandy fucking her hard and fast with her fist, she was making so much noise and bucking so hard that I was afraid the bed couldn't take it. I didn't worry long, as I was getting too occupied with Sandy's beautiful soft pussy folds and large clit. I was getting very aroused again by the delicious taste of her juices, and the feel of the soft and widening hole. I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her, then pressed my open mouth over her hole and sucked, released, sucked and released. My chin was massaging her clit well as her humps and grinds reinforced my probing of her cunt with my tongue and mouth. I flicked back and forth and up and down with my tongue, concentrating on her large clit, circling it, sucking it, flicking it, and getting instant responses of groans, shudders, and involuntary jerks and shivers.

"Yea-ah, yea-ah, that's it, a-a-ah, o-o-h, a-a-ah, I love it, eat me, eat me, suck my clit, Becky," she cried.

The movements of her ass, and the contractions and relaxations of her cunt confirmed that I was really turning her on. As I continued the activity, her pussy got soft, sloppy and very loose.

Suddenly she cried "Now Becky, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me like I'm fucking Annie, oh, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me".

With that request, I backed away some to get a better position to use my hand. Now she moved her knees closer together raising her ass a little higher, and bent her back more so that her beautiful and wet pussy was invitingly open before me. I placed the tips of my four fingers together and inserted them slowly as I twisted and pumped into her widening hole. Her "Ohs" and "Ahs" got louder and her wiggling and shuddering increased. I was soon able to get all four fingers in up to the knuckles.

"Oh, that's the way, fuck me, fuck me harder, try to put get your hand in me. Please, give me more, fuck me hard," Sandy cried.

I pressed my hand and palm in up to my thumb, working it around and in and out with more and more ease. Then I pulled it out enough to place my thumb in the palm of my hand and re-insert it while she became louder and began to rock backward to meet my thrusts. After a few tight and sloppy pushes, my whole hand went in up to my wrist.

"Ah-h-h, yes, that's it, that's it, in and out, in and out." she cried as she rocked forward and back on her knees and one elbow.

Annie's cries and contortions were very pronounced, and poor Sandy was divided between fucking and being fucked, but it was evident in the noise and action on that bed that both were very much enjoying the action. By now, Annie was nearing another climax and I felt that Sandy was too. I increased my work on Sandy by pumping and twisting my hand into her cunt and gradually doubling up my fist inside her a little more each time I pushed.

"Now! Now! Use your fist, fuck my cunt with your fist." she cried.

Her actions told me that she was on the verge of orgasm. As I finally was able to retract my doubled up fist, she began an incredible climax. I pressed my fist back in, then in and out, as she groaned, humped and shook. Annie came almost simultaneously, and her cries with Sandy's were an unbelievable duet. Finally, both slowed down and I removed my fist, wiped it on a towel, and handed it to Sandy. She removed the still vibrating dildo from Annie's ass hole, turned it off, and wrapped it in the towel. We all stretched out on the bed; Annie and Sandy were exhausted.

After a few minutes of recuperation, Annie rolled over toward me, then moved to give me a very sexy, mouth probing kiss, while she fondled my breasts. Very soon after that, Sandy moved between my legs and began caressing my crotch and wet pussy. Annie began licking around my now hard right nipple, while squeezing my tit to make the nipple protrude. I grabbed my left tit and began to squeeze and rub the nipple. Annie was soon sucking and biting one tit and I was frantically pinching and pulling the other.

It did not take Sandy long to get her lovely, super-stimulating tongue to work on my pussy and clit. I was getting very excited again, and began to hump and grind as my pussy began to want more and more attention. Sandy had placed three fingers in my cunt and was moving them around and in and out with less and less difficulty. I asked for more, and she placed all four fingers in my cunt, working them around again until my now very sloppy hole could take her hand up to the thumb. I loved it and wanted it to continue that way until I came.

"Becky, I'm going to fuck you harder," she said, "I'm going to give you a good fucking with my hand."

Without waiting for my reply, she put her thumb in the palm of her hand and started to work it into my pussy.

"No, Sandy, that's enough, just fuck me hard with your fingers." I cried out.

Suddenly, both of them stopped, obviously in a pre-planned response to my objections.

"Don't stop, make me come, keep fucking me," I cried.

Annie was first to speak "Becky, we want Sandy's hand in your pussy, I know you will like it, you'll be glad."

"Please make me come, please don't hurt me, fuck me some more, suck my clit, suck my tits," I pleaded.

With that, Sandy placed her fingers back in my hole and placed her mouth over my clit and began to flick and suck it so excitingly that I again began to hump as my pussy got even more loosened up. Annie again continued to pinch and pull my tits.

"Becky, We love you, we want to give you the best fucking you ever had. Annie says my hand is small, it won't hurt you. Let me fuck you with my whole hand" Sandy pleaded.

"Oh, yes, Sandy, fuck me, fuck me every way you like. I love you, I love your tongue, I love your fingers, I'll love your hand. Yes, yes, please fuck me with your hand. Fuck me, fuck me, stretch my cunt, open me up. Oh, do it now, make me come," I conceded.

Sandy placed her four fingers and thumb back into my still widening hole, and began to pump and twist them as I began to want more and more. I wanted to be filled, I wanted to be stretched, I felt that I wanted her whole arm in me, and I began to push as hard as I could against her hand. Finally, I became impatient, I felt that she was being too gentle, and I reached down to grab her arm and pulled frantically until her hand went into me. It felt as though she was becoming a part of me, a very welcome and satisfying part. I groaned and shook as I went into involuntary spasms.

"Oh, God, that feels good, move your hand. Oh! Oh! that's it, keep doing it," I squealed.

Her fingers inside were moving and bending and exciting me beyond anything in my prior experience. I wanted to feel my cunt being stretched again.

"In and out, baby, ah-h-h, fuck me, fuck me, stretch my hole. use your fist, fuck me with your fist."

She slowly pulled her hand out of my loosening cunt, and pushed it back in as I became frantic with the desire for her to stretch me more, to get her fist in and out of me. After several tries, she finally retracted her doubled up fist, and a few tries later managed to push it in doubled up. I went wild and began bucking, groaning, twisting and crying as she furiously pumped her fist into my hole at least a dozen times. I had a tremendous orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

Finally, I said "Enough, enough, I'm through, I'm through".

Sandy slowly removed her hand, placed her mouth over my pussy and began slowly lapping up the juices. The gentle swipes of her tongue felt good, as did Annie's kisses and caresses on my face and breasts.

Afterward, Annie said that that was the very best fucking session that she ever had. Sandy chimed in to say that she was so glad that Annie had brought her to visit me, and hoped that we could continue to be lovers for a long time. It suddenly occurred to me that Sandy was emphasizing love, while Annie was concentrating on sexual gratification. I wondered where the distinction might lead. We all showered quickly and they gathered their things to leave. I gave each a hug and kiss, and Sandy seemed very reluctant to go. She kept looking back and waving until I was fearful that the neighbors might notice.

12