The Adventures of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

Behind me, Beth continued playing tunes on my anus with her never-stopping tongue, pretending to oblivious to the misfortunes of her friend in front of us. Having carefully spread my lower as cheeks as far as they would go, she had no difficulty at all filling my rectal orifice with her whole tongue. Her tongue was warm and moist; it felt so good inside me, so natural for such an unnatural act. She really seemed to enjoy turning me on.

Elena seemed to enjoy drawing agonizing screams from Laurie. She dropped the whip to the floor and began slapping the buxom blonde all over her body, using both of her hands in rapid fire movements. The resounding slaps were followed by short, loud screams, squeals or groans, depending on the area being struck by the palm of Elena's hand. The extremely sensitive insides of Laurie's thighs and her delicate breasts evoked the loudest outbursts; the cries seemed to diminish when Laurie struck her hips and ass. The body-slapping went on interminably; I know that Laurie's hairless pussy lips received at least two of the blows. Each time the cunt was struck, the hanging body shook violently and an agonizingly long and loud scream filled the small room.

Sweat poured like water from the brow of the hanging blonde; lines of perspiration ran down her back and over her nicely rounded alabaster ass. The butt plug hurt her immensely inside her rectum.

The last few minutes of the beating became a blur as Beth reached around in front of me, grasped the shaft of my erect penis, and began masturbating me with lightning-fast movements of her hand as her tongue pistoned in and out of my asshole. An audible "AHH!" escaped from my mouth as my come spurted onto the floor. Elena looked over in time to see me spew forth the results of Beth's expert loving. She was really sexually advanced for someone so young.

As Laurie's screams diminished to loud sobs, Elena moved to her side. "Gentlemen," she said to Ricardo and myself, "The rules of the house reflect that the female cargo of the boat is free for all. I should like to play with Barbie and Beth for a few moments." Barbie's eyes opened wide. Beth arose from her kneeling position and crushed her chest into my back. I could feel her soft pussy hair against the back of my right thigh.

Ricardo spoke first. "You may have her for a while, of course."

Elena looked at me. I tried to think of some way out. "Beth is too young to be beaten harshly."

"She won't be," replied Elena. "I just want to teach her some humility."

"Very well, " I whispered reluctantly. "But I want her back when you are through." I heard Beth suck in her breath and grip me tighter as she whispered my name through her breath. I turned around and brought her naked body next to me. "I won't let her hurt you physically," I whispered in her ear. "I have no choice. Be brave, honey." Tears were already streaming down her eyes. She pulled away from me, her feeling hurt, and moved towards Elena. Her thin body seemed so small, so fragile. Barbie moved next to her. There was such a contrast--woman and girl.

"Come here, young lady," ordered Elena, pointing her finger towards Beth, who stepped forward, shaking.

"Do you like girls?" asked Elena.

"Y-yes," she softly replied.

"And tonight you learned from a man?"

"I, I, yes," whispered Beth.

And which do you prefer, now that you know both?"

"I, I don't know."

"Kiss me!" ordered Elena, holding her arms out for the young girl to move into. Beth looked back at me for the briefest of seconds. I couldn't read the look on her face. She moved into Elena's arms. In a second, Elena's hungry lips were flush against Beth's, driving into her. Abruptly, she broke the kiss. "You are not giving your all, young lady. I expect to find your tongue inside my mouth when I kiss you. If you don't want to cooperate, I will redden you little hiney in front of David."

She resumed the kiss. This time Beth drove the tongue that had only recently filled my asshole into the woman's mouth. Elena's hand moved slowly down Beth's back before coming to rest atop the cute little ass. As she continued the long, passionate kiss, she gently scratched the young girl's buttocks. After several moments, Elena broke the kiss once more. "That's much better, darling. You have a tiny body, but you are filled with much sexual energy. Did David take you both anally and vaginally tonight?"

"Y-yes," the trembling girl hesitatingly replied.

"And which did you prefer?"

There was a long, pregnant silence. Finally, she whispered, "In back."

"Did it hurt?"

"Uh, at first."

Elena smiled. "I know some tricks that will make you feel good there. First, however, I want to meet Barbie." She stepped back from Beth. "Come here, Barbie."

Barbie took Beth's place. What a difference between the sexually matured, fantastic-bodied woman and the innocent looking young woman. Elena looked the woman up and down, from head to toe, admiring every inch of the smooth, sleek lines and rounded curves. "You have a fantastic body, Barbie. What is your preference, my dear, men or women?"

"Men," came the quick, terse reply.

"You have known a woman?"

"No, never," Barbie honestly replied.

"Mmm. This may be an interesting evening after all. If were to order you to make love to a woman right now, who would it be? Laurie, Beth, or me?"

Barbie hesitated. "I, I am not interested in making love to a woman. Ricardo knows how to take care of me very well."

"I did not inquire as to whether or not you were interested in making love to another woman, I asked you which you would prefer, if I ordered you to do it." Elena was becoming perturbed.

"I would not make the choice."

Elena's face was getting red. "Then I will make the choice for you. I will pop your cherry for you myself."

Barbie turned quickly and ran into Ricardo's arms. He had a cold look on his face. "I cannot help you. You must do as she asks."

"I can't, I can't," she cried.

"You must!" ordered Ricardo, pushing the girl with model-like beauty away from him. When she turned back towards Elena, she saw the domineering woman was holding a two-inch wide leather strap, about three feet long.

"Get down on your knees!" ordered Elena, who watched the pretty dark-haired woman kneel in front of her. "Now bend over and support yourself on your elbows." Barbie moved into position, her gorgeous tits almost touching the floor.

Elena straddled Barbie's back, digging her dripping pussy into it. "Beth, get your ass over here and spread your legs in front of Barbie's face, close enough for her to eat you when she's ready!" Beth moved slowly to a standing position behind Elena, in front of the kneeling, bent-over Barbie. "Get down on the floor, Beth!" ordered the domineering woman. Beth sat on her haunches, her knees raised, with Barbie's head between her spread legs, inches from Beth's delightfully beautiful pussy.

I could almost sense what was about to happen. Beth's head was just below Elena's spread legs and ass. Elena brought her hands to Barbie's muscular ass, still holding the dreaded strap, and began kneading the firm buttocks. Every once in a while she would use the palms of her hands to separate the ass cheeks. My only regret was that Barbie was facing towards me; I could not explore the opened area as I had done with Laurie and Beth. I wondered if her rosebud was as perfect as the rest of her body.

Elena finally lowered the top half of her body, bending from the waist, until her head was even with and slightly behind Barbie's ass. I was at least able to get a perfect view of Elena's opened ass crease and dark, furry bush between her legs. I watched her spread Barbie's ass once more; she stared intensely into the area she had selfishly uncovered for several moments. Beth looked briefing into Elena's spread treasures, then turned her head back towards me with a pleading look in her eyes. She could guess was would soon be expected of her also.

"Barbie, I want you to put your lips on Beth's pussy." When the pretty woman hesitated, Elena brought the thick strap quickly into the air and brought it down with a resounding crack on Barbie's beautiful ass. With only the slightest of sounds, a quick intaking and exhaling of breath, caused by the sudden strapping, Barbie lowered her face between Beth's legs and buried it in the softness of the delicate strawberry blonde pubic hairs.

"Beth, it's your turn, honey. Is my pussy slit nice and open for you?" asked Elena.

Beth looked up into the spread legs once again. The long, pink gash was wide yawning just above her head. "Y-yes," she said softly.

"Lick it gently for me, honey, like you do Laurie." Instinctively, the trembling girl brought her hands to the top of Elena's ass, bent her head all the way back, and moved her pursed lips into the middle of the hot, pink flesh. Elena sucked in her breath, loudly. "Yes, that's it, honey, right there!"

As Beth's busy tongue invaded the moist gash, Elena lowered her own head between the spread crease of Barbie's ass and boldly placed her lips around the exposed anus. I could only surmise that she drove her tongue immediately into the splayed crevice as Barbie's head lifted quickly up from between Beth's legs with a wide-eyed, startled look. Elena's head was shaking back and forth; eating ass was one of her favorite pastimes and she did it well. After the initial shock, Barbie lowered her head back into Beth's soft pussy fur. Beth reached down with her left hand and pushed Barbie's head further into her sex. She was beginning to get into scene.

Even Barbie's head began to move slightly up and down; she was tonguing Beth's gash. The three girls were slurping at each other with more abandon. I could one or more of them moaning; I wasn't sure exactly who; all had gotten into the act. I was particularly happy to see Beth enjoying herself. I looked over at Laurie, hanging limply, her eyes were closed; she was tired and worn.

I watched Beth open Elena's lower ass crease and fully expose the round, puckered anus. When she kissed it gently, Elena's legs started shaking and her head moved more violently between Barbie's spread ass cheeks. It was a delightful sight, three women intensely involved in lesbian love-making before Ricardo and myself. I felt my prick begin to stir once more, so sexually passionate was the scene in front of us.

Beth made sure we could see her tongue tripping lightly on the distended anus; she flicked it back and forth over the rosebud. Tonight I had made her a complete woman; Elena intended to go beyond to bring her to new, uncharted territories. It would prove to be an interesting journey for my sweet Beth.

Elena was in paradise--having her ass sucked while she was doing the same thing to the unbelievably beautiful Barbie. Elena didn't stop until she came in one wild, long torrent which shook her body like an electric jolt. She rode the wave like sea-surfer, taking it for all it was worth. When she stepped off of Barbie, she was sweating like a pig.

"Thank you, Barbie," said Elena in a husky voice, "You may go back to Ricardo now. I'll just be needing Beth." Barbie rose quickly; he well-tanned naked body with toned muscles and perfect proportions glistened with sweat in the light of the room. Beth sat, legs spread, knees raised, facing Elena who was staring into the beauty of Beth's sex.

"Get up, darling," she said, her voice still husky, to the stark naked girl. Placing her hands next to her hips, Beth rose. Elena immediately moved next to her, grasping the girl's left hand in hers. "Where did you learn to kiss ass like that?"

"Well, uh, Laurie taught me."

"How did she teach you?"

Beth shuddered. "Um, well, you see first she did it to me, to show me how. Then I did it to her."

"Would you like her to do it again to you, tonight?"

"Uh, uh, well I guess so," she answered, trembling slightly.

"I'd like to watch the both of you make love," whispered Elena.

"Shall we let her down? It's a terrible position for her to remain in." Elena was being super-sweet, which was out of character for her. I had my suspicions about her sincerity.

"Yes, let her down," said Beth.

"Help me. You steady her as I turn the pulley. As Elena moved to the crank, Beth stood by Laurie's side and placed her hand in the small of the hanging girl's back. Elena turned the crank and Laurie slowly descended to the floor. Beth steadied her as the leg-spreader hit the floor.

Elena told Beth to undo the straps around the blonde's ankles, leaving the arms raised high. Beth knelt and undid each strap, then pushed the spreader-bar to the side. I saw her look up, once, into the sexy, hairless cuntal crack of the now standing blonde. Elena saw it, too. With the spreader bar out of the way, Elena lowered the tired arms down and had Beth release the hooks around the large metal ring. Laurie's arms dropped down to her side and hung limply.

Elena moved to the two girls in the center of the room. "Shall we take the butt plug out?"

Beth nodded.

"Bend over, Laurie," ordered Elena, pushing the blonde's shoulder towards the floor. I had forgotten how mammoth her breasts were until she bent over again. The reminded me of cow's utters. Elena rubbed her hand over Laurie's alabaster ass for several seconds before grasping the protruding plug with her right hand. With one mighty pull and a loud 'plop', out came the painful plug. Laurie screamed as it was pulled wickedly through her anus, but felt relieved that it was no longer stretching the inside of her delicate rectal canal. Beth looked at the size of the anal dildo and wondered how Elena had ever gotten it into Laurie's tight rectal crevice. Elena through the plug aside. Once again, I had a perfect view of Laurie's shaven pussy from a rear view.

"Stay there like that," said Elena, touching Laurie's back, "Beth has something special for you."

Elena moved to the utility closet, rummaged through it for several seconds, then emerged holding one of her favorite devices--the triple dildo, an elaborate, somewhat large black leather contraption with three separate dildos. The largest part of the device, which was designed to cover the user's entire abdomen, was somewhat 'V'-shaped, about five inches wide at the top, tapering to perhaps an inch where it would fit over the pubis. Protruding upward from the lower part of the 'V' on the outside of the leather was an eight inch hard-rubber, flesh-colored dildo, molded as a replica of a man's erect penis. From my vantage point, it looked real.

A two inch wide belt, designed to go around the waist and buckle at the back, formed the top-most portion of the device. Beneath the tapered 'V' trailed a one-inch wide leather tail, about eight inches long, designed to be brought between the user's legs, over the crack of the ass, and buckled along with the waist strap at the small of the back. Along the inside of the trailing tail were two more penile replicas, one about six inches long and one two inches smaller, spaced about an inch apart. When drawn through the user's legs, the longer dildo was inserted vaginally and the shorter one anally. It was an interesting device, indeed, one that Elena had paid several hundred dollars to have especially ordered.

As she carried the strange-looking contraption towards the standing girl and the bent-over blonde, Beth's eyes opened wide, seeing the over-sized, flesh-colored, life-like penis protruding upwards from the black leather. At first she thought it was going to be put in her body, and her heart dropped to her stomach at the sheer size of the long, thick cock.

Elena saw the fear in the young woman's eyes and immediately calmed her. "Easy, honey, the big part is not going in you. You are going to fuck Laurie, just like a man would. Beth had not yet seen the two inner dildos that would soon fill her insides. Laurie, bent over, holding her ankles for support, was no in position to see the size of the penis that would soon be used to penetrate her.

Elena asked Beth to turn around with her back to the bent over blonde. It was not until Elena knelt on one knee and brought the contraption towards Beth's waist that she saw the second and third dildos inside the leather tail. She realized immediately the utility of these smaller penises and stepped back, scared.

"Don't be frightened, sweety, it's looks much scarier than it really is. I've used it myself, many times, and it's fantastic! I come harder with this in me than almost any other way. It won't hurt, I promise."

Despite the reassurances, Beth trembled as Elena moved forward once again and brought the belt around her waist. "Turn around once again, dear, so I can buckle you up. Beth turned, her back to me. Between her slightly spread legs, hanging from the front, was the leather tail with double dildos. Elena fastened the belt tightly.

"Mmm," she said, "last notch. You have a really thin waist. Now, honey, I need you to bend over and open your legs a bit more, we have to put something inside you." Her hands shaking, Beth bent from the waist and opened her legs wider. She placed the palms of her hands on her thighs for support.

"I'll be right back," said Elena, who went to the utility closet once again and returned with a tube of K-Y jelly. Opening the tube, she put two dabs of the gelatin on the top of each of the smaller dildos, then replaced the top of the tube. Using the fingers of her right hand, she spread the solution over each of the penises, coating them for easier insertion. Beth looked so sexy, bent over, her prominent ass pointing towards me and Ricardo, her gaping pussy with reddish blond hair displayed in all its splendor.

Using her left hand, Elena reached between Beth's legs and grasped the leather strap at the base of the larger dildo. "I am going to put something inside your sex, honey. Just relax. It's lubricated. It won't hurt." Beth's heart beat rapidly as Elena brought the knob of the penis to her vaginal entrance; she felt the cold tip of the hard-rubber penis-head press against the delicate pink membranes surrounding her vagina. Elena stared into Beth's splayed pussy and opened ass for several seconds, then pushed upwards with her left hand. The dildo easily penetrated the orifice; Beth sucked in her breath as she felt the device moving towards her womb. Elena pushed it in all the way.

"Excellent," she said. "One down and one to go. The next one is a little bit harder. You really need to relax, honey, I can see your anus is very small. Let me see how tight it is." Elena let go of the strap running along the sweet pussy, then moved her thumbs to either side of Beth's anal region. As the young girl turned a hundred different shades of crimson, Elena spread the area apart to completely expose the tiny, puckered rosebud. "It's beautiful," she whispered, leaning forward and planting a tender kiss right on the anus. Beth gasped as she felt the smooth, warm lips touch her most private area.

Elena released her hold of the anal region, took the tube of K-Y, and spread some on the tip of her right index finger. Then, using just her left thumb to spread the anal region, pushed her lubricated finger against the pliable anal tissues. Beth let out a small "AHHHH!" when the finger penetrated her sphincter.

"Mmm. Very tight! How did David ever fuck you here?" The question went unanswered as Elena probed the anal canal with her fully inserted index finger. When she pressed against the membrane separating the vaginal and anal paths, she felt the hardness of the impaled forward dildo. I felt sorry for the totally humiliated girl, who was somehow managing to stop from going hysterical.

Elena finally withdrew her finger, having explored Beth's nether orifice. "Let's give it a try, darling. Don't fight me."

It seemed ironic that only a short time ago I had been telling the sexy girl not to fight me as I proceeded to deflower her virgin ass. Elena was now taking her beyond. She held the vaginal dildo in place with her left thumb, pushing upwards. She then spread her middle and index fingers apart and eased them around the base of the anal dildo as guides, while applying pressure to the bottom of the dildo with her right thumb.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
123456...8