The Adventures of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

"You're very wet," I said nonchalantly, moving my middle finger freely inside her.

Her face reddened perceptively. She gulped, pursed her lips slightly, started to say something, then stopped. I stared intently at her face as I pushed the finger deeper into her. I thought I detected what appeared to be almost a look of contentment. She had certainly exuded a tremendous amount of vaginal secretions during the "ordeal".

"You enjoyed what happened to you this evening, didn't you, Laurie?"

She pursed her lips again, then turned her head toward me and looked into my eyes. She gulped once more. "Yes," she softly replied.

"And you've never told Beth?"

"She's too young. Even tonight, I didn't want her to get into this quite yet."

I wiggled my middle finger inside her vulva. She bit her bottom lip with her teeth. "Who would you rather have work you over, a man or a woman?"

"It doesn't matter," she replied.

"What do you enjoy most about S&M?"

Laurie's eyes opened wide. "Everything!" For the first time in a long time, she smiled. We both laughed.

"Was Elena good for you?"

"I came at least a half dozen times. I'm physically exhausted, not only from my orgasms, but from all she and Beth put me through. I haven't had a night like this in many months."

"When was the last time?"

She smiled again. "With Elena."

"Elena! You knew Elena before tonight?"

"We've known each other for years. There isn't anything she hasn't done to me sexually. We've spent weeks together, alone, finding different ways to get off. She's a fantastic lover and, when she's not in a loving mood, knows exactly how to wield a whip on me."

"When I am done with you tonight, I want you to tell me who's better at it, me or her."

"Loving or whipping?" she asked.

"Both," I replied, unhesitatingly.

"There's a sofa over there. Let's use it so you can show me the loving part first. It will give me a chance to rest," she said.

"You think that me fucking you is equivalent to resting?"

She smiled broadly. Her deep blue eyes sparkled. "I didn't mean it like it sounded. My aching muscles just need to recuperate a bit. On the other hand, the muscles where your finger is need to be massaged with..." She looked down at my rising cock. "With that." Boldly, she reached out with her left hand and grasped the now hard shaft firmly in her palm.

"The sofa," I whispered. I didn't need much convincing.

We moved to the sofa. I sat on it and she straddled me. My cock pointed straight up between her spread legs, but she had not lowered herself sufficiently to take it within her. Her lips on mine were soft and pliable; her tongue was warm and wet. My arms went around her backside where I grabbed two handfuls of her perfect derriere.

"I don't want to fuck yet," she husked into my mouth. "Let me show you how nice my throat feels on the head of your cock."

"That deep?" I asked.

Without a word, she slithered off me until she was kneeling between my spread legs. She stared intently at my erection, studying her target carefully. "You have a nice cock," she whispered, moving her lips to its head and giving it a friendly kiss with her pursed lips.

"It seems to like you," I quipped.

"Wait till I'm done," she smiled, "it will be in love." She grasped me there with both hands and began masturbating me, never taking her eyes from my member, savoring at it like a long-lost friend.

When she lowered her head once more, her mouth was opened in a perfect "O". Its warmth slithered over and enveloped me as her tongue began to lave my cockhead in a circular motion. Every few moments, she sucked on the morsel of meat, her cheeks caving inward. The feeling was nothing more than exquisite! She knew exactly what she was doing, and exactly how to do it. Little by little, her mouth took more of me inside it. I closed my eyes, enjoying each sensation. Before I knew it, she had worked her lips all the way to the base of my cock, where she nibbled on my pubic hairs with her hungry lips.

"Fucking fantastic!" I sighed as her mouth began its slow journey back up the saliva-covered shaft. It seemed a beautiful eternity before her lips, soft and pliant, began to work their wonder on the cockhead itself while she tried to press the tip of her tongue into my pee-hole.

For the better part of a half-hour, she alternated between sucking on the cockhead and giving me the longest, deepest throat I had ever known. She was a woman possessed, an animal! There seemed to be no stopping her in a quest to drive the lance as far back toward her tonsils as possible. The orgasm welled from deeper inside my loins than I had ever thought possible, and the jism, when it erupted, coated the back of her throat with spurt after spurt of pure enjoyment. Even though she knew I was coming, she kept her head over me and accepted it all as if it were the finest caviar in the world.

Only after the last of my spasms did this wonder woman begin to let my member slip from its succulent hold. She looked up at me, licking from her lips the last remains of my spending, her big blue eyes looking prideful of her accomplishment.

"I like your cock," she whispered softly, leaving her lips curled just enough to show a few of her pearly whites. So saying, she lowered her head once more and planted a soft kiss on the head of the still erect spear.

"I like your mouth," I said. "No one has ever done me that well before."

"I'm flattered," said Laurie as she slithered her naked body along the length of mine, throwing her arms around me, as we fell together across the seat of the sofa. Locked in an embrace, she nuzzled her head between my neck and shoulder and moved her right leg over the top of my left thigh, pressing her soft, curly pubis into my leg. My erection, which surprised me to no end in its endurance and stamina, pressed hard into Laurie's flat abdomen. I ran my fingertips over her right ear. The turgid nipples of her bulbous breasts dug sharply into the hairs of my chest. She felt soft and warm.

"I don't believe you're still hard," she said, breaking a pregnant pause that had filled the punishment room with a gentle quietude that belied its real purpose.

"Someone obviously made it that way."

"We shouldn't waste it," she said.

"I wasn't intending to," I said with a broad smile, pushing my hardness into her belly.

"Oh, that feels so good. Put it inside me, where it belongs,' she begged. Moving her body just slightly, she positioned herself so my cock was directly between her spread legs, the head mingling just touching the hairless lips of her cunny.

"It won't save you from punishment later," I cautioned.

"I don't want it to. I need that, too. But right now, I need a good, normal fuck. Make me come, please."

I hardly had to move my loins at all to begin sheathing my sword. Her vulva was hot, unbelievably wet, and smooth as velvet. She groaned out loud as I entered her, shoving it into the hilt with one quick thrust. Her vagina grasped my invading member and seemed to draw it further inside. She hissed between her teeth before turning her head and clamping her mouth to mine.

Her kiss was unbelievably passionate. Her tongue searched every nook and cranny while she churned her pelvis against me. Deep, throaty sounds emanated from the back of her throat. I know we fucked for at least an hour, yet I hardly felt exhausted. We shifted into any number of different positions until we ended up on the floor we she bucked like a bronco, trying to throw me out of the saddle with her gyrations.

As luck would have it, we came together, the simultaneous orgasms sapping most of whatever strength we had following the marathon fuck-fest. Laurie's breathing was heavy and labored. I fought to catch my own breath. We stayed together for long time later. I felt my cock grow soft within her, until it finally slipped out of its own accord, the final note of an hour's aria.

"That was the best I ever had," said Laurie, and she sounded sincere.

"I'll bet you say that to all the guys!" I laughed.

"I'm serious, David," she continued, calling me by name for the first time. In this short time with the beautiful blonde I had completely forgotten Beth and her gorgeous ass.

"I think we are very right for each other," she whispered.

"What about Beth?"

"We can both have her. It's too late now. She's learned more tonight than I could hope to teach her in a lifetime. We could take turns with her when we're tired of each other. Have her for as long as you like. You'll come back to me because you know what's best for you."

I realized she was perfectly serious. The idea was intriguing. A 30 year old blonde with a magnificent body and a hairless pussy who gave the greatest head I had ever known, coupled with an 18 year-old strawberry-haired sex-pot who liked to take it up the ass as much as Laurie liked to take it in her mouth. Both of them into S&M. And there would be times when I could watch the two of them get it on. With Laurie's vivid imagination, the possibilities were endless.

"My house on the Riviera?" I asked.

"Just the three of us," she replied.

Ricardo's boat sailed us to my summer house. He dropped us off, wishing us well, knowing that I was luckiest man on the face of the earth. I asked him, out of politeness, to join us, but he wanted to deal with Barbie and Elena on his own terms. I am sure the three of them would have an equally interesting time of it.

Beth, the extrovert that she was, seemed to bubble over with glee as she romped around the eight bedroom French Tudor. "Oh, David, it must have a Punish Room somewhere!" she giggled.

"In the basement, my dear," I advised.

"Bring me to it! I want to learn everything!"

"There will be plenty of time for that," chided Laurie, acting more like a doting mother than Laurie's erstwhile lover. Beth was wearing one of the shortest mini-skirts I had ever seen. Even her slightest movement lifted the material far enough over her ass to reveal her sexy, white frillies. I watched Laurie's eyes follow Beth's every motion. There was still a great deal of desire there; it was obvious to me.

"She's beautiful," I said to Laurie as we both watched Beth romp throughout the house.

"I love her and I love you, David," she said quite honestly. It was the first time she had used the word "love" with respect to our relationship.

"I'd like to see the two of you get it on," I said.

"Seeing those sweet panties of hers and that short, short skirt has given me the same idea. But she needs to be trained, also. Take some of the spunk out of her and make her more submissive to my desires. Beth, come here!" ordered Laurie.

"Yes, ma'am," said the pug-nosed girl, skipping over to us like a five year old.

Laurie looked the standing girl up and down, paying particular attention to the sleek, womanly legs below the mini-skirt. "Tell us what Elena did to you back on the boat."

Beth blushed. "Do I have to?"

"Yes," replied Laurie, quite firmly. "And kneel down in front of us while you tell your story."

Obediently, she kneeled on the carpet, a few feet from us as we sat together on the living room sofa. Without being asked, she moved her hands behind her butt and clasped them. She looked straight forward, right between us. It was obvious she had been through this ritual before. Her demeanor had changed completely. She was passive now, where just moments ago she had been effervescent and bubbly.

"She put me on a rack, using ropes to tie my wrists and ankles. For the next few hours, she beat me with anything she could find--whips, belts, rods, straps. She worked different parts of my body over, one at a time. First my ass, then my breasts, then..." she halted.

"Yes," Laurie urged her on.

"She, she made me open my legs and she whipped my pussy. I thought I would die, it hurt so bad. Then she used her dildo inside me, front and back."

"She fucked you in the ass?" asked Laurie.

Beth nodded affirmatively.

"What did she make you do to her," I asked.

"When she grew tired of having her way with me, she made me give her head. My tongue and mouth were so tired, I didn't think I could hold on."

Laurie shifted herself on the seat next to me, crossing her legs very slowly beneath her dark blue skirt, raising one leg high in the process, timed to give her friend visual access to a few of the treasures that lay beneath the dark material. As she did, I caught Beth's eyes steal quickly to my lover's legs. Did Laurie do it to excite the girl? Was it part of their little ritual?

"Did you enjoy what Elena did to you?" asked Laurie.

Beth looked pensive for a moment. The slightest of smiles broke upon her lips. "Yes," she whispered, then hung her head.

"I want to see if she did any damage to that tender body of yours," said Laurie, leaning forward far enough to grasp the top button of the girl's light-blue cotton blouse. With deft fingers, she quickly undid each of the buttons, exposing the middle of the girl's bra-less chest and midriff. "Turn around and face the wall behind you, Beth," commanded an obviously aroused Laurie.

Beth turned her back to us as she twirled on her knees. Laurie made the strawberry blonde lift her arms in the air, then raised the girl's blouse high enough to bare her entire back. At the same time, the front of the blouse pulled away from Beth's breasts, providing us with a nice view from the side of the firm mounds which were topped by fully erect, pink nipples. Although there appeared to be a few minor marks across the back which could have resulted from Elena's whipping of her, she appeared to be in excellent shape after what must have been a rather painful ordeal at the hands of an expert such as Elena.

"Raise your skirt up!" ordered Laurie, letting the blouse drop back into place to cover the exposed back. Without hesitation, she obeyed, lowering her hands from their raised position, grasping the hem of her mini-skirt, and quickly pulling it over nicely rounded hips. She wore one of the sexiest pairs of white, lacy panties I had seen in a long time, embroidered so delicately that they must have been hand-sewn.

No sooner had Beth raised her skirt that Laurie pushed her thumbs into the elastic at the top of the undies and eased them down the girl's exquisite derriere, while the girl continued to hold her skirt waist-high. Seeing Beth's naked ass once more brought back fond memories of the sweet fucking I had given it only a few days earlier. My hardening cock strained against my pants as I watched the scene unfolding before me.

"She looks none the worse for wear, does she?" asked Laurie.

"Hardly a mark," I replied. "What a perfect ass!"

Laurie smiled. "You should know." Apparently, she had told her what had happened between us.

"Why don't you two pretend I'm not here," I suggested.

"You want to see a little girl-girl show," said Laurie with a broad smile.

I just smiled.

"Fine," she said. "I think I'm in the mood for some that anyway. Beth, honey, stand up and take all your clothes off."

"Shall I continue to face the wall, or do you want me to turn around and face you while I do it?" she asked.

"Face me," replied Laurie.

Beth turned, still holding her skirt at her waist. Her blouse was almost fully opened, exposing both of her nice-sized tits. Her panties still encircled her thighs. I was particularly impressed with the nice thick thatch of triangular strawberry blonde curls which graced her lower abdomen, barely hiding the long, thin cuntal crack, the beginning of which I was able to discern just inside the girl's hairy forest.

In slow, fluid motions, Beth released her hold on the raised skirt, allowing it to drop back into place, then undid the button at the side of her skirt, pulled down the zipper, and pushed the material over her hips until it fell of its own accord in a circle around her feet. She stood erect, then pulled the already opened blouse down her arms, allowing it to fall like a handkerchief to the floor, leaving her looking like the epitome of sexiness, with only the partially lowered undies between her and total nakedness.

Knowing the sight of her almost complete nudity, save the pretty, white panties, would have a interesting effect on the libidos of Laurie and myself, Beth moved much slower in easing the undies down her sleek, white legs than she had with the rest of her clothes. She poked her chest out nicely as she completed the job, then stood at attention, eyes forward.

"She's beautiful, isn't she David?" commented Laurie.

I looked her up and down, feasting my eyes on the poetic beauty and innate innocence of the pretty girl. She carried herself with a class that few women much older than her could muster. "No artist could ever adequately capture it," I said, quite honestly.

"Open your legs more, Beth," ordered the woman who had become my lover. Obediently, the legs parted as she moved her feet to the side, exposing more of the soft curls between her legs. Laurie reached forward and placed the palm of her right hand between the spread pillars, pressing into the delicate curls.

I couldn't see her doing it, but from the somewhat startled look on Beth's face, it was obvious that Laurie was performing some action which aroused her. I surmised that Laurie's finger had eased between the girl's pussy lips and was probably ensconced in her vagina. I watched in complete fascination as Laurie's hand moved back and forth as she pressed upward into the girl's hairy bush.

"It's like a lake in there," commented Laurie, as she continued the ministrations. "Just the thought of a little loving does her in, doesn't it, my sweet?"

"Y-yes," sighed Beth, closing her eyes and cocking her head back to the side, mouth agape.

"Would you like to give me some head?" asked Laurie.

"If you want me to," she replied, half-panting.

"I do," said Laurie, taking her hand away from the girl's pussy. I couldn't help but notice how her middle finger glistened with the love-juices of her friend.

Laurie sat back on the sofa, hands at her sides, as Beth instinctively fell to her knees in front of her. To my surprise, Laurie kept her legs pretty much closed. Her dark blue skirt had risen to about mid-thigh. Her eyes were closed, head slightly cocked. She seemed to be psyching herself up for what was about to be done to her. She remained passively kneeling, awaiting some signal to begin.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a movement of Laurie's right hand which moved underneath her sweater-covered huge left breast and cupped it in her palm. She squeezed and kneaded the fleshy gourd for the better part of a full minute, sometimes moving her index finger over her now turgid nipple which strained against the tight sweater. The ritualism of the actions of both females did not escape me. Surely Beth had done this many times. Looking back down at the kneeling girl, I could see she was staring right at the still closed knees of my lover, waiting....

Laurie's breathing was becoming a bit labored now. She had thrown her head back completely and seemed to be talking quietly to herself. I could not make out any words she was saying, but whatever they were, they seemed to increase the state of her arousal immensely.

"Okay, darling, do me," she finally sighed.

Beth's head moved forward. She cupped her hands behind Laurie's still closed knees, then kissed the right knee softly and sensuously. My lover sucked in her breath as she continued to gently squeeze her own left melon. Beth alternated kisses from knee to knee while she slowly moved her hands along the back of Laurie's legs, squeezing the flesh gently along the route. I watched them disappear under Laurie's skirt, to the backs of her thighs, forcing the dark blue skirt to rise even higher in the process.

As the Beth's hands reached well up the back of Laurie's legs, Laurie slowly began to open her legs more and more. As she did, Beth's head eased between them at the first opportunity, as she kissed first the inside of one leg, just above the knee, and then the other. My lover's skirt had now risen high enough to permit me an unobstructed view of the crotch of her pale blue panties. Framed by the whiteness of her skin and the dark blue skirt, the light pastel looked sexy and inviting, perhaps as much to myself as it did to Beth who was slowly working her kisses along the insides of Laurie's ever- spreading legs.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
1...345678