The Adventures of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

Beth's eyes were closed as she continued the sexually agonizing trek, moving her head from side to side. To accommodate the avaricious lips and tongue of the strawberry blonde head between her legs, Laurie lifted her feet from the floor and planted them on the seat of the sofa, exposing the full length of her panty-covered crotch to the oncoming lips.

The young girl's first kiss on my lover's crotch, just about at a point where the cuntal crack began, drove a long, loud sigh Laurie and a "YES!" out of Laurie's mouth. I watched in fascination as Beth pursed her lips and placed them over the clitoral nubbin beneath the panty crotch. She kissed the clit ever so gently; Laurie's legs seemed to spasm slightly at the first feel of the lips on her love button. I could see the panty crotch moving beneath the naked girl's lips as she sucked and licked and kissed Laurie's pussy through the pale blue nylon panties.

Laurie shook her head back and forth as Beth began tonguing the entire length of the cuntal crack, from top to bottom, pausing now and then to drive it into Laurie's vaginal entrance or against the turgid clit. "Take my panties off!" begged my lover. Beth reached under the now fully raised skirt, quickly found the elastic top of Laurie's undies, and, with a little help from Laurie who raised her legs straight in the air, pulled the blue material in an upward motion until she was able to ease them off her feet and throw them to the side.

No sooner had Laurie been divested of her panties, she moved her raised legs apart, then back toward her head, providing Beth with complete and unobstructed exposure of her hairless cunt and lower ass. For just a moment, I enjoyed a perfect view of my lover's long cuntal crack, unfettered by hair, and the circular rosebud entrance to her ass, which I had yet to penetrate, before Beth's strawberry blond head dove into the divide, as she pierced her tongue right into the center of Laurie's vagina like a sword.

Laurie screamed out in ecstasy, throwing her arms around the back of her raised legs to hold them in their bent-back position, while Beth began slurping up whatever love juices Laurie could throw her way. With my view from the side, I could see Beth's tongue laving the bare cunt as fast as she could, shaking her head from side to side with complete abandon. I had never seen a woman eat another woman's pussy with such wildness.

They acted as if I weren't even there, letting it all out. Beth's tongue delved into the crack of my lover's pouting pussy lips, searching out the vaginal entrance and clitoral nubbin in order to pay special attention to these sensitive areas. Laurie's breaths came in short gasps, punctuated by shrill screams and long moans. In amazement, I watched Beth suck the engorged clit into her mouth with such intensity that her cheeks caved in. She then spread Laurie's labia apart with the fingertips of both hands, exposing the juice-filled pink gash and round 'O' of the vaginal entrance, and began to lick every nook and crevice she could locate with her tongue.

Beth's tongue swathed the outer entrance to Laurie's vagina in a circular pattern. She slowly moved her head and lips closer to the pink-tissue membranes which she knew would be super-sensitive to the sexual act she was performing. As Laurie pressed her mouth up against the exposed outer vagina, as hard as she could, I watched the frenzied look on Laurie's face. I assumed her tongue was now as deep inside the love hole as it could get, and she was cleaning out the inside of Beth's pussy as best she could.

It wasn't too much longer before the orgasm built up inside Laurie. When it started to come, she bit her lower lip, closed her eyes tightly, then let out with a long "AHHHH!", the tell-tale sign that the shock- waves were moving through her body. She came down slowly, allowing Beth to continue to kiss the inside of the opened petals for several more moments.

"That was fantastic, just fantastic," sighed Laurie. "Come hold me, darling." As Laurie's feet moved from the sofa cushion to the floor, Beth slithered her naked body up alongside my lover's. The warm embrace told me how much they cared for each other. Beth brought her mouth to Laurie's, and they kissed passionately for several moments, curled up in each other's arms.

When they broke the kiss, Laurie turned her head and looked at me, smiling. There were a few beads of sweat on her brow. "She really knows how to do it," she said.

"You seemed to enjoy it," I said, in an obvious understatement.

"I can still feel her tongue in my honeypot. The feeling stays with me for hours. But the day wouldn't be complete unless you had a nice, long come, too. Which one of these two hot numbers do you want, David?"

"You mean I can't have you both?" I asked.

Laurie laughed. "Whatever suits your fancy, sweetheart. I know Beth is game. She can never get enough. Me, I get tired lately after four or five orgasms in an hour."

I smiled. "It's a tremendous burden on you, I realize. But we can't waste a hard-on, can we?"

"Absolutely not! Think of all the poor woman in the world who don't have a man with a hard-on right now. It wouldn't be fair on them to let you stay in that condition without taking proper care of it." She looked right at my bulging pants and licked her lips. "I think I know just the answer."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Why don't we give Beth a little lesson in pain, and then you can fuck the hell out of both of us?"

"Can she take it?"

Laurie smiled again. "Can we afford to let the opportunity disappear? She's dressed perfectly for the occasion, she's horny as a hoot owl, you and I are ready for it; what more could you ask?"

"To the bedroom," I commanded.

Beth broke loose from the embrace and stood up, alone now in her nakedness. I had to admire the sleekness of her physique, the long, tapered legs, the pretty patch of almost golden pubic hair which graced her lower abdomen, the firmness of her breasts, her pretty face and long, strawberry-blond hair. She looked at me with a sexy look in her eyes, and I almost melted in place.

"I can take anything you two can dish out," she blurted, almost begging to be hurt.

"We'll see," I said, watching my lover arise from the sofa, her skirt falling back into place. Laurie moved next to me and grasped my hand as we moved to the upstairs bedroom, Beth following close behind on padded feet, her head hung low. Silently, we entered the bedroom, none of us knowing what would happen over the next few hours, but each of us harboring our own secret imaginings of what might take place. I was particularly interested in seeing what Laurie might do to the young girl, now that she had decided it was time for Beth to learn more about S&M. I decided to let her take the lead.

"Have at her," I said, seating myself on a chair next to the king-sized bed.

"You're going to watch again!" exclaimed Laurie.

"Voyeur that I am, yes. I'll join you in the middle of the session, darling. She needs a woman's touch when she's just getting into this kind of activity anyway."

"She's been my lover for a few years, but I've never involved her in this kind of scene because I wanted to give her some time to adjust, little by little. It was obvious, though, from what happened on Ricardo's boat that she can really get into it. Stand at attention and face David, young lady."

Beth turned her naked body toward me, hands at her side, looking straight over the top of my head, afraid to make eye contact with me. Her light-colored muff jutted out nicely where her slightly closed legs came together. She looked so young and innocent.

"Do you remember what you did to me on the boat, young lady?" asked Laurie.

Beth gulped, then softly answered "Yes".

"You took me in the ass with a dildo, and you made no secret about how much you enjoyed it. Even if you were forced to do it against your will, you didn't have to act like it gave you great pleasure to do that. You are going to pay dearly for that little episode."

"Please don't hurt me," she begged. She sounded sincere. Gone was the attitude that she could take anything we wanted to dish out. She seemed genuinely scared.

"Look at me!" commanded Laurie. The girl looked at her, standing about three feet to her left. Laurie reached for the top button on her white cotton blouse. Looking straight into Beth's eyes, she began undoing the buttons. Beth's eyes were glued to Laurie's hands as they moved downward, loosening each button. She pulled the blouse from inside her skirt, undid the last two buttons, then let the material glide down her arms and fall silently to the floor behind her.

Laurie's breasts strained against the lacy, light-blue bra, cut at just the right angles to reveal a large amount of alabaster cleavage. Her tits were huge, but she carried them well. "Do you like these?" asked Laurie, cupping the melons in the palms of her hands.

Beth nodded affirmatively.

Without saying a word, Laurie's hands went to the front of her dark blue skirt. Still looking straight into Beth's eyes, she undid the belt buckle, and pulled the thin, black leather strap out of the skirt loops, tossing it on the bed. She then moved her hands to the side of the skirt where she deftly undid one button and slid the zipper down, opening the material at the waist. Using her hands at either side of her hips, she pushed downward on the skirt. Slowly, it slid over her ample hips, then quickly fell down in a circle around her feet. Beth's eyes popped at the beautiful display of matching lace cotton panties and bra. The panties were pulled well into the crotch area, highlighting the length of her hairless cuntal crack.

Stepping out of the encircling material at her feet, Laurie kicked the skirt to the side. She was sexiness beyond compare and she knew it. She enjoyed showing off her body. For years, she had been one of the better models in Europe. Seeing her like this, I could understand why. The back of the light-blue panties seemed to have been painted on her gorgeous ass, so tightly did they cling to her there.

"I'll let you see my breasts, young lady, but you must not touch them without permission," teased Laurie, moving her hands back to the front of the bra where the hook was located. With her hands over her humongous melons, she unhooked the front part of the lacy bra, but did not pull the material away from her body. Holding the now opened bra halves over her tits, Laurie looked at Beth, whose eyes were affixed to the bra.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Laurie, cocking her head sexily to the side.

Beth gulped. "I want to see your breasts," she replied.

"And then?" continued Laurie, toying with the pretty girl.

"I, I want you to beat me," she answered, lowering her head submissively.

"Beat you where?"

"Wherever you want," said Beth, her voice almost pleading.

"Your ass?"

"Yes," replied Beth.

"Your tits?"

"If you want to, yes," she replied.

"How about your cunt, Beth? Can we pussy-whip you? Fill your body cavities with instruments of pain? There is no turning back once we begin. But we must have your complete agreement and cooperation. No second chances. Are you willing to let us proceed?"

The young girl hesitated in answering the last question. "Will it hurt very much?" she asked.

"It won't tickle. It's supposed to hurt. But you must trust me and David. We would never do anything to mark you permanently or cause you harm. The pain will disappear in a day or so, but you will be a much different person after it's over. A new Beth." Laurie sounded very sincere, and the girl seemed comforted by the remarks.

"You can do anything you want to. You or David," she blurted, after only a little reflection on Laurie's comments.

"Sometimes you will need to be tied up and gagged to prevent you from screaming too loud or hurting yourself."

"Yes," said Beth softly, lowering her eyes for a moment before returning them to Laurie's half-opened bra. "I know."

Laurie looked at the Beth's pretty face, just slightly freckled, admiring the deep blue eyes, the pug nose, the softness of her strawberry blonde hair. The girl was brave, indeed. "Watch, honey," she half- whispered, slowly pulling the bra-halves apart and letting the melons fall free of their encasement and hang exquisitely from her chest in all their splendor. Beth's mouth opened partially as she viewed the gorgeous coral-nippled breasts with wide-opened eyes. I knew how badly she wanted to touch them.

Laurie let the young girl feast upon the visual delights for several moments. The melon-like globes swayed slowly back and forth with each breath or slight body movement. Her panties remained in place. She couldn't have looked more sexy. After a while, she began walking in a slow circle around the naked, standing girl, surveying every inch of the girl's body. As she did, she made lewd comments to me about the various parts of Beth's body. "Her tits are firm, but they're a bit too small....See how easy it is to see the cuntal crack through the pussy hairs....Her ass looks so tight."

Beth continued to look straight ahead all the while, seemingly ignoring Laurie's comments. Once or twice, Laurie moved next to the girl and caressed a tit, ass or pubis, whatever she felt like touching. Beth seemed unmoved by it all.

"I want to see how tight her asshole is tonight. Turn your back to David and bend over as far as you can." Obediently, without hesitation, the beauty turned her body 45 degrees, exposing her backside to me, then bent over, opening her legs slightly for added balance. I had a completely unobstructed view of the length of Beth's golden-haired pussy, the lips opened just enough to reveal a little of the pink- tissued membranes inside the crack. Her pink, round crinkly anus, which I had only recently come to know and love, looked as inviting as when I had first seen it.

"Spread your ass cheeks," ordered Laurie.

Without hesitation, Beth reached her hands behind her and grasped her lower ass cheeks, then pried the flesh apart, providing me with a perfect look at her slightly distended anus and now completely widened cuntal crack. Laurie moved to the side of the bent over girl and placed a loving hand on the naked right buttock, giving it a little squeeze to feel its firmness.

"Her ass is the nicest thing about her," she commented in my direction.

"I am well aware of that," I said with a wry smile. Laurie laughed. "I'm sure you are." While she gently scratched the exposed globe, I stared intently at Beth's spread anus. I still don't know how I was able to penetrate its tightness with my cock. I looked so small and innocent.

"There is nothing prettier than a nice white ass streaked with red, burning hot," commented Laurie just before moving the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth to lubricate it with her saliva. Beth looked up at me between her spread legs; her face was reddened from her position. Beth brought her now glistening fingertip to the center of the girl's asshole. At the first touch there, Beth hissed slightly. She seemed to enjoy the thought of what liberties Laurie was about to take with her most private area.

"Look how moist she is inside the crack of her pussy," I said.

"I know," said Laurie. "Just the thought of sex makes her wet as a lake. Bending slightly, allowing her tremendous boobs to hang downward, my lover moved her middle finger at an upward angle, leaving the tip of the finger centered against Beth's anus.

"NO!" cried Beth, feigning displeasure over this little proceeding.

"Easy, honey," said Laurie in a soothing voice. "It will go in nice and easy. Just relax your muscles back there." Laurie pressed upward with her middle finger, easily breaking the plane of the entrance to her crinkly 'O'.

"UH!" gurgled Beth.

"She's so nice and tight, David!" exclaimed Laurie as she wiggled the now ensconced finger against the insides of the girls warm rectum. The girl's face grimaced, as if in pain. She continued to keep her hands behind her, spreading her lower ass cheeks apart, affording me a perfect view of the invading finger.

"Do you have a nice whip we can use on her, David?" asked Laurie.

"There's a horse whip in the closet that would be perfect for the occasion," I replied.

"She's waiting...."

"I won't disappoint her, then," I said.

I had a closet filled with whips of every shape and size. The horse whip, made of black leather, with a braided handle, was long and thin with a rectangular piece of solid leather at the tip. I pulled it from the closet and walked toward the bent-over blonde.

Her eyes widened as I approached.

"Such a beautiful ass," I said to Laurie. "Are you sure you want me to mark it?"

"She wouldn't want it any other way," answered Laurie.

I touched the leathery tip of the horse whip to Beth's right buttock and lightly stroked the tightened skin in concentric circles, awakening the nerve endings there. Laurie's finger remained sheathed in Beth's spread asshole. Taking the whip slowly away, I raised it several feet above the delectable buns, then, snapping my wrist quickly, I brought the tip onto the exposed globe with a loud crack.

Beth squealed out loud and fell slightly forward. Laurie reached under the girl's tummy with the crook of her left arm, for support. "Again," said Laurie, "She seemed to like that one!"

The area I had just hit reddened immediately in a small circle. I raised the whip once more and lashed in down once more, just to the right of my first blow. She screamed louder this time, though the strength of my stroke was about the same.

"A bit harder," suggested my lover.

"NO! NO!" cried the tormented blonde.

"Pay her no mind, David. The added pain will do her some good."

Beth's mouth was agape. Her pretty strawberry blonde hair hung to the floor. Her face was red as a beet. Laurie's finger was pressed as far into the poor girl's anus as it could go. "Harder it is, then," I said.

"Please!" pleaded Beth.

"She's begging for more," I said.

"NO! I don't want you to do that anymore. It hurts, David."

"It hurts, master," I said, emphasizing my last word.

"It hurts, master," she whimpered.

"You are our slave?" I asked.

"Y-yes," she replied.

"What do slaves get, Beth?"

"They get punished," she said softly.

"Are you being punished properly, young lady?"

"I, I guess so. But it hurts. No one ever did this to me." Her forehead was beaded with a little sweat.

"A good slave begs to be punished. Bad slaves get punished more severely until they learn to beg for whipping. Are you a good or a bad slave, Beth?"

The decision I was forcing her to make gave her a real dilemma. She thought for a moment. "I, I'm a good slave," she whimpered.

"And what does my good slave want me to do?" I asked.

"Whip me," she whispered.

"I can't hear you!"

"Whip me!" she cried.

"That's much better." I mustered more strength this time. Instead of snapping the wrist, as I had done previously, I used my arm to direct the lash and exert more speed on the down-slicing rod. The effect was perfect--Beth nearly jumped off the floor and would have fallen over were it not for Laurie's support. Her shrill scream was of longer duration this time. The right side of her buttocks was now a bright red, almost crimson. She lifted one foot off the floor, and then another, trying to extinguish the burning pain on her backside.

I continued slashing at her perfect ass several more times, sometimes barely hearing crack of leather against flesh over the sound of her piercing screams. To her credit, she never released the hold upon her lower ass cheeks, keeping the flesh spread wide open while Laurie dug her finger inside the wailing girl's nether opening.

"I think she's had enough of this little device," I said. "I've got another little fun gadget that is sure to give her something to remember about this first night." I showed Laurie a short-handled pussy whip, with one thin strand about eight inches long. "I don't think she's ready for a good pussy whipping yet, but I think we can warm up the general area."

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
1...345678