The Adventures of Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

"What position do you want her in?" asked Laurie.

"Have her lie down on her back, with her head at my feet."

Laurie withdrew her finger from the Beth's beleaguered asshole. The tiny 'O' remained opened for a moment even after the finger had departed, as the sphincter muscle slowly relaxed. Laurie gently rubbed the redness on the girl's right buttock, then made her lie down on her back, stretched out in front of me as I had directed.

"O.K., Beth, bring your legs back all the way toward me and open them nice and wide." Without a word, she raised her legs back over her head, bending double at her tummy, presenting me with a complete view of the entire length of her strawberry-blonde haired pussy, its gash pink and wide open, her anus exposed.

"Grab yourself behind your knees for support," said Laurie.

Beth grimaced from the awkward position we had placed her in. Her pussy looked so suckable I almost wanted to stop what I was doing and give it a good tongue job. While Beth looked up at me from below, I quickly removed all of my clothes. Save for Laurie's pale blue panties, the three of us were naked now. Taking my cue, my lover removed her undies.

I squatted right over Beth's face, my balls caressing her chin, my anal region just over her mouth. "Use your tongue!" I ordered, and the doubled-over girl began swathing the backsides of my testicles and exposed anus with her lips and tongue. The feeling was exquisite! From time to time, I lowered myself right onto her face, pressing my anal region against her mouth, half smothering her until she worked her tongue right into my anus. I wanted to do the same thing to her, so opened and exposed was her round 'O', but I had to complete the task at hand.

Raising the short whip to my shoulder, I took careful aim at the inside of Beth's upper left thigh, where her nerve endings would be most vulnerable, and lashed the leather strand firmly across the pale flesh. She let out a piercing scream as her body twitched from the intense pain, then took three or four short breaths. "OH! That hurts!" she cried.

I gagged her with my lower torso once more, then slashed the wicked whip into the inner right thigh. Her cries were muffled by my lower ass over her face. Her body shook spasmodically. At either side of her gaping cunt were two red welts on the inside of her thighs, the thin lines having formed on impact. I knew the whip would hurt tremendously, especially at the sensitive place I had struck, but I wanted the girl to get used to strong pain immediately.

Handing the whip to Laurie, I leaned forward on my haunches and pressed down on the inside of Beth's knees, holding her legs firmly on the floor behind her shoulders, gaping her pussy even more. "Give her a couple tingles on her ass," I suggested. My ass was now well above her face as I leaned forward slightly to exert downward pressure on her legs. She was breathing heavily.

"NO! NO!," she cried.

Laurie was merciless on her first stroke, raising the stinging whip well above her shoulder. Standing perpendicular to the bent-double victim, the thin strand of brown leather cracked loudly across the crease of Beth's alabaster ass, a few inches above her splayed pussy. Had I not been holding her down, the effect of the wicked blow would have lifted her three feet off the floor. As it was, I had difficulty holding her body down. Her scream was much louder than her earlier ones. Her hands came up and grasped my upper arms, squeezing me so tightly her fingers turned white. Her breaths were short and labored.

"Tell Laurie how it feels!" I commanded.

"Oh, it hurts so bad! Please, no more! No more!" pleaded the sexy blonde.

"You are not being a good slave, young lady. Good slaves beg for more. Tell Laurie what you want, slave!"

"Please, don't make me ask for more of that."

"She needs another one," I said to Laurie. "Perhaps she will learn how this works."

Laurie leaned over, her mammoth breasts swaying back and forth in front of me, and rubbed her hand over the ugly red streak that she had just caused to form on Beth's gorgeous ass, soothing the pain somewhat. "She will learn in time," said my lover, moving her hand downward between the wide 'V' of her nicely spread legs, running her fingers through the almost golden curls, pressing her middle finger into the opened pink gash. I watched the finger slide easily into the gaping vaginal entrance, then saw Laurie raising the whip once more well over the top of her head.

The slashing whip made a slight whistling sound just before it bit into Beth's naked ass once more. Her cry was one of a long "EEEEEEEE-YAAAAAA!", punctuated by several deep breaths and snorts. Her fingernails dug into my arm. Before the pain could subside for even an instant, Laurie gave her another hard stroke, catching a good part of the girl's left hip. She bucked like a bronco beneath me. I could feel her gushes of warm breath on my ass.

"What do you want, Beth?" yelled Laurie above the girl's screams and moans.

"Tell her you want your ass whipped and there's only one more stroke. Keep yelling and screaming like that, and it could go on for quite a while longer!" I exclaimed.

"OH, it hurts so much! Just once more, that's all, please!"

"She's coming around," I said to Laurie.

"You want one more?" asked my lover.

"Y-yes," whimpered the poor girl.

"On your sweet little ass?" asked Laurie.

Beth took a deep breath in through her nose. "Yes," she cried.

"Say it!" demanded Laurie.

"Whip my ass!" she bellowed.

"I didn't hear the magic word," chided Laurie.

"Please," said Beth in a soft voice.

"Say it all together, now, like you really mean it," said Laurie in a condescending voice.

The girl hesitated only slightly. "Please whip my ass," she said bravely.

Laurie smiled. "Hard or easy?"

"Hard," she answered in a softer voice.

Laurie's nipples were as erect as I'd ever seen them. Her breasts hung down like melons on a vine. I wanted to reach out and play with them. She placed her hand on my shoulder for support as she bent over Beth's naked ass. "I think we've got it at last," she said. "Now beg for it. Tell me what you want, and how you want it."

"Please whip my ass hard!" cried the suffering girl.

Hardly had the words escaped her lips, Laurie lashed the single-stranded whip as hard as she could down on the imperiled buttocks, evoking a long, wailing "AHHHHHHHH!" from deep inside Beth's throat. I sat back on my haunches, muffling her cries with my ass. Her breaths shot into my anal region as if she were trying to pump me full of air.

"I think she's initiated," said Laurie.

I smiled. "She did well, I think, for a first-timer. Plant the flag."

At first Laurie didn't understand what I meant, then saw me looking between the girl's splayed legs.

A broad grin crossed my lover's face. "Back or front?" she asked.

"Back, of course," I replied.

Laurie moved around in back of the doubled-over girl and sat on the floor, spreading her legs around the back of Laurie, her face just above the upward pointing red-streaked buttocks. Grasping the wooden handle between her thumb and forefinger, she leaned between the wide-spread legs, pressing her gorgeous tits into the girl's lower back.

"Let's lubricate it first," said Laurie, pressing the end of the whip handle into Beth's well-moistened vaginal entrance and twirling it slightly to coat it with the girl's sexual secretions. Taking it away, the end of the handled glistened slightly. She brought the tip of the handle to Beth's completely exposed, almost hairless anus. I felt the victim shudder beneath me as she felt the cold handle center upon her most private of places.

In the umbrella of Beth's red-streaked ass and thighs, above her gaping pussy, Laurie pressed the handle of the pussy whip into the warmth of the pinioned girl's rectum. I watched the light brown wooden handle inch into the rectal canyon as Beth's quick, short breaths of pain blew against my own anal region. She struggled vainly as I held her legs in place, holding her in a bent-back spread-eagled position that must have been at least as uncomfortable as the whip handle that was invading her rear orifice.

Laurie slowly pushed several inches of the handle into the distended asshole, then leaned back, admiring her handiwork. Surprisingly, she gave each of the whip-welted buttocks a gentle kiss, softly caressing the welts as she did. I eased the downward pressure on her pretty legs, allowing her to relax somewhat.

My lover looked at me and smiled. "The initiation is over," she said, almost sadly.

I looked at the pussy whip sticking obscenely out of Beth's ass. Her opened vagina beneath the whip handle was a yawning 'O' which I yearned to have. "Shall we let her up?" I asked.

Laurie nodded affirmatively. I released my grip on Beth's legs and swung my left leg over her head, the sack of my balls touching the softness of her face in the process. Her opened legs moved back in Laurie's direction as her lower body eased onto the floor between her tormentor's spread legs. The whip-streaked pillars formed a 'V' at Laurie's tummy. She was forced to keep her buttocks slightly raised off the floor by virtue of the whip handle still embedded inside her rectum.

I sat back on my haunches and looked down at the red-faced strawberry blond, who had just been rudely initiated into the world of S&M. Her brow was filled with beads of sweat, her hair was disheveled. Laurie was running her fingers gently through the girl's light-colored pubic hair.

"How do you feel, Beth?" she asked sincerely.

Oddly, she smiled, probably from the realization that it was all over. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "What a job you two did on me. I feel like my ass is still on fire. I thought I would faint when David whipped the insides of my thighs. That really hurt!"

She caught her breath. "But it taught me that I could take it. I needed to know that, for my own sake."

"You were very brave," I said.

"Do I get an award for bravery," she said, looking up at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Is there an award for slave duty above and beyond?" I asked of Laurie.

Laurie pursed her lips pensively as she looked down at the tormented blonde. "I think she deserves the Medal of Orgasm," she said, showing her pearly white teeth with a soft smile.

It was a technique I had learned long ago. A little reward following a painful session leads the mind to thinking the pain was worth it. The true masochist finds the "reward" through orgasm during the proceeding. Since this was not Beth's case, she needed the incentive immediately following her ordeal.

"I think I'd like that," sighed Beth.

"Shall we make a little sandwich?" I asked.

"Fine with me," replied Laurie.

"Stand up, darling," I said. "We will soothe your aching pride."

Beth lifted her left leg over the front of Laurie's body, and swung it to the right, being careful not to dislodge the whip handle inside her. Carefully, she arose and stood between us, facing Laurie, her back to me. I studied the whip marks on her ass and thighs carefully. All seemed to run horizontally in a pretty pattern. I counted at least eight reddened streaks. The thin strand of leather from the whip handle hung down between her slightly spread legs. I grasped the wooden handle between my thumb and forefinger and gently eased it out of Beth's asshole. "Mmm," she said, "That feels good coming out of me."

I placed the whip on the floor and stood up, pressing my body into the back of Beth's. "Maybe we can replace the handle with something else," I whispered into her ear as I pressed my erection into the crease of her ass.

"I think I'd like that," she said softly, grinding her ass slightly on my hardened member.

Laurie arose as well and planted the fullness of her naked body against the newly initiated slave girl. Beth's arms went around Laurie's back and pulled her even more tightly into the naked embrace. As the two girls kissed passionately, I put my arms around them both. I had a gold mine here, and I knew it. What made it nice was the mutual respect and admiration we all had for one another.

Beth's hands were busy everywhere on Laurie's body, caressing her back, her hips, her ass, sometimes moving to the humongous breasts, now flattened chest to chest. As they kissed, I began planting kisses along Beth's backside, beginning at the nape of her neck, and working from her shoulders on down. Sometimes I would punctuate the kiss with a sharp piercing of my tongue against the warm flesh, causing the now turned-on blonde to shudder.

Soon I was kneeling behind her, my face behind her gorgeous, red-streaked ass. I took care to gently kiss each streak, on her ass as well as the back of her thighs. There was a familiar womanly odor emanating from between her legs. Like a dog in heat, I had long been attracted to it whenever I smelled it. It was a sign of sexuality. I opened my eyes in time to see Laurie's right hand slip between the girl's opened legs. Reflexively, Beth opened her legs even wider, allowing the wandering hand more freedom in the treasure hunt through her strawberry-blonde haired crotch.

I looked up to see Laurie, slightly bending, now sucking on Beth's left nipple, slurping at it voraciously. The girl's hands had already conveniently slipped beneath Laurie hanging melons. She was holding the weighty globes as best she could, gently kneading them. The boobs seemed so large in comparison to Beth's small hands. The atmosphere in the bedroom was purely sexual. The target of our loving attention hissed between her teeth as each new sensation that Laurie or I provided sent chills throughout her body.

Renewing my sexual assault on the girl's ass, I gently kissed and sucked a small area around her lower ass, concentrating my efforts where her ass began to jut out from her upper thighs, sometimes foraging close enough to her anal region to press my nose between into her ass crease. My hands gently kneaded her now spread legs, primarily on the front of her thighs. Sometimes I ran my hands the length of her long, white legs.

When I opened my eyes once more, I found Laurie kneeling on the floor just in front of me, her lips pressed into Beth's soft triangular patch of pubic curls. Her extra-sensory perception must have told her I was watching her. She pulled her head away from Beth's lower abdomen and smiled.

"The reward of pain is sometimes bliss," she said with a small grin.

"It is better to give than to receive," I quipped.

"I shall give on the front and you shall give on the rear. I give her five minutes before she pops," said Laurie.

"Three minutes," I said, moving my head back behind the standing girl's ass, quickly pressing my thumbs into the lower crack of her ass and spreading her open there, exposing the pink rosebud. As if on cue, simultaneously our lips surrounded clit and anus, respectively, as the beauty screamed out once more, this time in pure delight. Her legs shook spasmodically as my tongue pierced the circle beneath my lips. I rimmed the sweet orifice for all I was worth while Laurie sucked away on the girl's burgeoning clitoris.

For good measure, I slapped the girl's ass a few times with the palm of my hand, being careful to avoid the still slightly stinging streaks of pain. The dual effect of clitoral and anal stimulation soon took its toll on the swooning girl. My tongue insinuated into her rectal cavity like a snake, driving the pretty girl insane with pleasure. It was obvious when the orgasm came. Beth screamed out loud, then took a series of long, deep breaths, before finally falling in a heap on the floor between me and Laurie.

"I was too busy to time it," I laughed, "but I think was about two and one-half minutes."

Laurie smiled, placing her right hand on the side of the exhausted girl in front of her. "Let's get to sleep," she said. "I'm tired."

"All right," I said, "but it's not fair."

"What isn't?" she asked.

"You both came. What about poor me?"

Laurie laughed, looking down at my still standing member. "Do you see that bed?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, get your ass in it. I'm not that tired!"

"You mean there's still hope for me?" I smiled.

"Can you think of a number between 68 and 70?" she asked sexily.

"There still is hope!" I exclaimed, arising and moving to the softness of the bed, Laurie following close behind, ready to give me my due. Needless to say, with just a little help from Beth, Laurie took care of my needs in a few short moments. Sandwiched between the two women, I was more than fair game for their insatiable sexual appetites. I came in Laurie's mouth while Beth licked my ass. Soon thereafter, the three of us fell asleep, sated and exhausted.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers
1...345678