The Adventures of Bethany Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other pirates began forming a ring around Bethany and Yala. Bethany looked around, scared not knowing what was going to happen.

"This is my fight and I will kill this little whelp. No one interferes." Yala said in an imperious tone as she began pacing around Bethany, who now stood in the middle of the large circle of pirates.

Without warning Yala struck Bethany knocking her to the floor. Bethany yelped with pain. Yala dove on top of Bethany who was now sprawled out on her back. Yala hit Bethany twice in quick succession and she began to swoon with the pain. Yala pushed herself forward so that she was directly above Bethany's face.

Bethany looked up and all she could she were Yala's thighs either side of her face covered by her leather skirt. Then looking straight up was Yala's naked pussy, she also apparently shunned underwear, neatly trimmed green pubes sat atop her sweet fleshy cunt. It's smell wafted down to Bethany, filling her nose with it's musk and despite her best attempts to ignore it, she was getting turned on. Yala was obviously also aroused by the sexy Bethany trapped between her thighs and little drops of her juice began dripping out and falling onto Bethany's face.

Bethany opened her mouth and let one drop land on her tongue, as she expected it tasted great and whilst she knew it was wrong, she also knew that she was too much of a slut to stop it. So she grabbed Yala's thighs and pulled her crotch to her face, letting her tongue flick over Yala's clit.

"Oh yes! Bethany! You see you're my whore whether you want it or not!" Yala screamed.

Bethany wanted to stopped, Yala's guard was down, she could push her off and get in a few kicks but her pussy just tasted too good and she kept licking. Yala was violently humping Bethany's face now, her gloved hands holding Bethany's blonde hair and forcing her face to her groin. The she began screaming obscenities at her, about how she was a whore, a slut and a hooker. Bethany didn't care as she slowly pushed her tongue into Yala's cunt, tasting the green haired women's juice.

With all the skills Sarha had taught her Bethany began licking out the pirate, occasionally stopping to gently nibble on her clit which was now very large and hard. Yala was obviously loving the careful ministrations of Bethany as she forced Bethany's face even harder into her groin, whilst her cries got more and more obscene.

Then Bethany felt the pirates body tremble and she knew she had cum. Bethany opened her mouth wide hoping to collect Yala's honey but was surprised by what she got. Yala's alien ancestry had changed more than just her hair and as she came her cunt ejaculated several pints of a strange green fluid. Bethany's open mouth swallowed much of it but the rest sprayed over her face and hair.

Yala grunted several times and squeezed her cunt muscles forcing a little more of the juice onto Bethany. The pirate queen then stood up.

"Oh Bethany my little slut. The hours of pleasure we are going to have..." Began Yala before trailing off into more obscenities and desires.

Bethany looked around as the captain ranted and saw that almost all the other pirates, whilst still in the circle, were masturbating. Some had removed clothes, others just stood with hands buried in panties, most were quietly moaning and all were staring at her. It was quite clear that they all wanted Bethany and despite feeling a little overwhelmed Bethany didn't want to disappoint. So still covered in Yala's alien jism, Bethany tore off her Bikini and skirt and put on a little show.

She ran her hands over her chest then down her body to her pussy. Her tongue flicked out, licking the sour jism from her face. With one hand pulling her nether lips apart she thrust her other fist fully into herself.

The ring of amazon pirates was going mad, all of the were nosily humping their own fingers. Yala included. Bethany saw her chance.

"Ohhhhhhh.........Yala......... I will be your fuck bitch......ohhhhh" She moaned staring right at the captain whilst violently thrusting her fist inside herself.

Yala closed her eyes as another orgasm approached and Bethany knew she must strike now. But she was just too a practice frigger, her own fisting her made her uncontrollable horny and she just didn't want to stop.

Yala then came again, her cunt squirting out pints of her alien jism which sloshed against the steel floor of the ship. Bethany knew this was her last chance. So using extreme willpower she pulled her fist from her pussy with a audible squelch and dove for a blaster one of the pirates had dropped as she had began to frig herself.

A one smooth motion Bethany grabbed the pistol and fired it at Yala. The blast hit her in the middle of her gigantic chest. Her whole body was vaporised in seconds.

Bethany dropped the gun and thrust her fist back into herself. She just had to bring herself off and didn't care what the other pirates, whose captain she had just killed, would do.

Her orgasm arrived quickly and Bethany again removed her fist and began to look around. She expected to she the pirates about ready to kill her but were in fact just standing around in a group looking a little surprised.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked somewhat unsurely.

A very pretty brunette, her skirt removed and one tit hanging out her top, walked forward. "No captain not at all. We just a bit shocked." The girl said.

"Well some I am frankly that was a bit......hang on......what did you call me?" Bethany said.

"Captain. It's pirate tradition that when a captain is killed their killer becomes the new captain. You killed Yala so now you are captain. We all now serve you every desire."

Bethany stood up and tried to look as commanding as possible whilst naked and dripping in sweat and alien goo. "Excellent." She said, "Well my first order is for you my sexy little thing to come over here and fuck me.

The brunette sexily walked forward pulling off her top with a big smile on her face.

"NO! Stop!" Bethany screamed. The pirate did so though was obviously very disappointed.

"Don't worry we'll have time for that later." Bethany told the girl before deeply kissing her, thrusting her tongue down her throat. "But you have to take me to Sarha first.

***********

Bethany stood silently before Sarha's body. The girl was still unconscious and tied to the metal table. Her wounds her mostly stopped bleeding but Bethany was shocked at the sight. When she first entered and saw Pain still eating out her collapsed and bleeding friends pussy, she'd ordered the brunette pirate, who'd turned out to be the security chief, to kill the deranged dominatrix.

Bethany turned to a blonde behind her that she knew to be the ship's doctor, "Can you heal her?"

"Off course Captain Bethany. I'm used to these sorts of wounds. Yala has inflicted the sick Pain on all of us at one time or another. Always as punishment for some minor mistake." The doctor answered as she moved to tend to Sarha.

"Well don't worry. I promise that won't happen whilst I'm captain."

************

Sarha groggily awoke. She expected to be in a world of pain but was surprised to discover her body was flawless as before, not even a small scar. She looked around and saw she was in the ship's infirmary, though it was empty.

Curious she got herself out of bed and pulled on a nurses uniform, the only clothes she could find, before walking out the door.

Loud moans and screams had her hurrying to the ship's lounge, fearing what sick things Yala could be inflicting on Bethany. What she found in the lounge surprised her even more.

It was filled with over thirty naked and sweaty girls. All were fucking or sucking another girl. Most surprisingly was that at the very centre with one girl sucking on each tit, one on her pussy and one on her arsehole was Bethany.

"Bethany! What's going on?" Sarha asked her orgasming friend.

"Ohh Sarha! You're awake! Arrrghhhhhh! Come and join us! Urgghhhhh!"

"Where's Yala? And why are you centre of attention?" Sarha asked as she slowly moved through the throng of amazons, hands and tongues grabbing and tasting her legs and butt.

"I killed Yala and now I'm captain. Ughhhhhh! We've got ourselves a new ship YESSSSSSSSSS! FUCK! YESSSSSSS!!!! And a crew of nymphomaniacs to serve us! Arrrghhhhhh! Now come here and fuck me! Though don't you dare take that uniform off." Bethany answered as she pulled Sarha to her naked and completely perfect body.

The End.

12