The Adventures Of Bob Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob meets mother and another.
3.9k words
4.47
70.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob slowly awakened finding Karen licking "Jimmy" (the name of his cock). Oh what a delightful feeling it was. He was laying in a cum soaked bed but, at this time, it didn't bother him. He knew she is his now and no one would nor could take her from him. The move from Mississippi to this off the beaten path, northeast USA location, was the best move he could have ever made.

"Enjoying yourself?", he asked between uhs and ahs.

She momentarily stopped to answer, "oh yes. I want "Jimmy" hard again."

He laid back and enjoyed the feeling, she definitely was not a novice at giving head, although she could not get past the head. He soon could feel the inevitable surge of cum coming from deep inside. He started to warn Karen but it was too late. His cum spurted out in huge gobs and she couldn't hold all of it. She kept her mouth glued to "Jimmy" and was trying to hold all of the flowing cum but loads of cum was oozing from around the corners of her lips. The cum was dropping down "Jimmy" and flowing over his balls and then onto the already soaked bed.

After he was finished, Karen kept licking softly, licking up and down "Jimmy" while continuously cooing. He hadn't seen anything like that in a long time and all he could do was smile and go with the feeling. After a while he reached down and pulled Karen up towards him so that he could kiss her. He started to ravish her body with his hands while deeply kissing her, tasting his cum on her lips and face. Sucking her tongue, nibbling her lips and kneading her breasts. He stopped kissing her and went lower, to her breasts, tonguing and nibbling her auroras. Karen started to move about and sigh while thrusting her pelvis. His hands were busy caressing her body before moving to her pelvis. This set her off like a rocket and she defiantly wasn't being quiet about it.

Bob's middle finger started to slide up and down her pussy slit and coming gently across her clit. Yet he never stopped going from one breast to the other. When she let out a long moan, he knew that she had a mini-cum and wanted more. He gave her more. He slid his middle finger into her pussy, sucked a breast and, with his other hand, started to use some of her cum to run a finger across her asshole. When he put that finger into her ass, she came. Bob didn't stop, he kept both hands moving as he slid a finger deep into her ass.

After a while, he stopped and rolled her over onto her stomach. He put his arm around her middle and pulled her onto her knees. He then released her and bent over to lick her pussy as he started to finger it. She had her head on her arms and just moaned over and over. Bob scooped more of her cum and smeared it on her ass hole, to lubricated it real good. He knew it was going to be rough going for a while and he wanted as much lubrication as he possibly could get. She didn't complain, she just moaned.

Bob placed "Jimmy" at the entrance of her pussy and started to gently push. More moans and a push backward came from Karen at the same time. Bob grabbed her around her waist and pushed more and more into her. She started to have her mini-cums again. When this happened, Bob pulled out and placed "Jimmy" at her asshole and began to push. Just as Bob thought, Karen screamed and started to pull away but he had her around her waist and she could not get away. Bob would stop every few seconds in order for her to get used to his size and the asshole invasion. Even if she wasn't a cherry there, his size made her a "cherry girl".

Now he had about half of "Jimmy" in and she was moaning and crying. Bob was determined to finish the job and so he started again. He started fucking slowly, using only half of "Jimmy" which made her ease up and the sobbing subsided. After a few minutes of Bob fucking her ass, Karen stopped trying to get away as well as the sobbing stopped. He then started to feed the rest of "Jimmy" to her. She began to try to get away again but Bob still had her around the waist and she could not go anywhere.

Finally she had all of "Jimmy" in her ass, right up to his balls. She had a fist full of sheets and her feet were making a tattoo beat on the bed. Bob stopped again, to let her get used to the idea of his dick in her ass, all fourteen inches. She finally settled down and Bob began to move and released his hold on her. A well placed finger on her clit and the other hand on her breast really made her ease up and begin to like what was happening, or was her body betraying her? Bob began a slow fucking, clit caressing and breast stroking that turned her screams into moans. All the stimulations sent Karen over the edge and Bob picked up speed. The tight ass was just too much for him and he felt the familiar rumble in his balls. He also began to howl, just as a torrent of cum poured into her ass, and Karen screamed at the top of her lungs. She squirted, not once, not twice, but three times.

Karen collapsed with Bob's dick in her ass and passed out. With all his strength gone, Bob collapsed onto her back and decided not to remove "Jimmy" for a while. After two or three minutes, he began to remove "Jimmy" as Karen regained consciousness and softly moaned. Bob rolled off and laid on his back, still breathing hard. For a long while, neither spoke, they just laid there catching their breath, both of them were smiling and caressing each other.

Bob spoke first: "At first I didn't think I could put all of "Jimmy" in there but I made it. Did I hurt you?"

"Of course you hurt but I think I'll get used to it if that's what you want as long as I can have "Jimmy" other ways."

"You're my bitch now but I'll treat you right. Never forget that fact."

"I'm whatever you want of me and I'll be, not your bitch, but "Jimmy's" bitch. OK?"

"Whatever. What time is it? I have an article that has a deadline and I have to finish it by tomorrow then get it in the registered mail Monday."

"I don't know but it's still morning. I have to go anyway. The kids are due home this afternoon and I have to cook and clean before they get here."

"OK, say hello for me and take it easy for a while."

As Karen started to get out of bed she moaned and just sat on the side of the bed. "God!!! I'm sore and stiff. That was one hell of an experience but I loved it. We'll have to do this again, real soon."

"We better because you're mine and I want all of you all of the time."

Karen leaned over Bob and deeply kissed him while rubbing his abs. Karen looked a mess, in fact she felt as bad as she looked. "I'm yours and you're mine. Let's say it that way and keep it that way. OK?"

"I like a strong woman, you're much better than the women in Mississippi. But, as long as we understand each other, there won't be any problems."

"I'll clean myself up at home. No one will see me as I go home, that is if I can make it home. I'm sore all over." Karen let out a chuckle and then a moan but, at the same time, she had a smile on her face.

"Like I said, just take it slow and easy for a while. You'll make it."

"Yeah, easy for you to say. Where are the rest of my clothes?"

"Over there....I'm not going anywhere. Have a little more writing to do so come back when you can." Then, with a smile and chuckle, he added: "If you can."

Karen came back to the bed, leaned over Bob and softly punched into his chest. She then kissed him on the lips, stood, turned and started for the door. She looked over her shoulder, gave a short wave, and went out the door. Bob just laid there and smiled.he thought and started to lightly doze.

Later that evening, as the sun was going down (It was late summer), Bob was sitting on his front porch bare footed, drinking a beer and noticed a woman walking down the road from the direction of Karen's house. He knew it wasn't Karen because she had a steady gait, nothing sore about this woman. As the woman got closer, he knew he didn't know this woman but she had a familiar look about her. The woman came to the steps, smiled and said: "You must be Bob."

"Yes, should we know each other?"

"I'm Karen's mother and she's told me so much about you. I think the little daffy duck's in love and I had to come over to see for myself."

"I see. Have a seat. Want a beer or something stronger?"

"Why thank you, I'll have something on the rocks, if you have it."

"My...My...the lady knows how to drink. Since you already know my name, what's yours?"

"Louise....and I learned how to drink from my alcoholic husband, of whom I divorced."

"Relax a while....I'll go fetch your drink."

Louise was dressed in a thin summer dress that hid nothing about her fine body. She was an almost twin of Karen, three look alike if you want to count the daughter (granddaughter). She looked young, being a grandmother, and, from her tone of voice, Bob liked what he was hearing and saw. He was just wondering why she was here, really, and what did Karen tell her? He was hoping it wasn't anything bad because that wouldn't be good for a black man in a community of all white. Not good at all. He had seen too much shit in Mississippi to make him afraid for the rest of his life and he didn't want his life to end now that he was making a good living for himself.

Bob returned with her drink and a fresh beer for himself. As he handed her drink to her she rubbed up and down his arm and smiled. "What was that for?"

"Smooth skin, muscular body, nice figure for a man."

"I try to stay in shape. One can never know what staying in shape can be good for."

Louise just smiled and said: "You're right. One can never know."

"Now....what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"Well, Karen and I always talk frankly to each other and, when I returned with the kids, she looked a little haggard and moved too slowly and stiff."

"And you think I am the cause?"

"I don't think you are the cause, I know you are the cause. But, to go along with that, she look happier than I have ever seen her in many, many years."

"Is that so? Did she tell you why?"

"At first she didn't but she finally did and I was surprised ."

"In a good way or bad?"

"good....very, very good. I started to think she had been hiding you or something but she told me that it was her first time and that you two have just met."

"Well....I hope you aren't mad about the situation but it sort of just happened. I hadn't intended for it to happen and neither did she."

"I'm not mad. I want in."

"In?.....In what?"

"In on yours and hers escapades, of course."

"Does Karen know about this?"

"I don't think so. We talk to each other, never lie to each other and share everything. I told her that I wanted to talk to you and size you up myself. I wanted to see if you were good enough for my daughter."

Louise now had Bob's full attention and "Jimmy's" also. He had never imagined this situation and wasn't about to turn it down. "That is very interesting." And since darkness was coming up fast, he added: "why don't you sit beside me so I can see you better, if you're not afraid."

As she was getting up Louise said: "I can do better than that" and sat on his lap.

She smelled wonderful, felt light as a feather and was beginning to get a little tipsy already. She must have already had a drink or two. "Jimmy" began to jump to attention and his heart began to thump. What had "Jimmy" gotten him into? Who cared? This was a fine piece of pussy and if it's a good fucking that she wanted, then a good fucking she was going to get. Since Karen told her about it, then she knew exactly what was coming. There will be two bowlegged women in the neighborhood tonight.

"Well....if that's the case, let's move this party inside unless you want to stay out here."

Louise began to rub his back and Bob had one hand on her thigh . She felt "Jimmy" rising and her eyes got wide. "What is that? A log or my imagination?"

As bob began to run his hand up and down her leg, he said: "No imagination, just fact. You want it, you can have it. Take him out and see for yourself, that is if you dare to."

Louise slid off his lap and, with shaky hands, unzipped his pants, reached in, grabbed "Jimmy" and said: "Oh my God. I thought she was stretching the truth a little."

"It's real and his name is "Jimmy."

"May I see him?"

"Let's go inside. The light's better and we don't need company do we?"

"You're right. Let's go. My God but you're huge. Does Mississippi grow all you guys this big or is it in the water?"

"I'm larger than most and most women won't let me near them but you are welcome to try."

As she walked into the house, she said: "If my daughter can take it, so can I."

Bob turned toward Louise, who was behind him, and said: "Honey child, you're in for a rough night. Don't say me or Karen didn't warn you."

In the house, Bob had soft jazz playing and the living room was dimly lit but not uncomfortable. The room had a nice glow, sort of a lover's suite glow. Soft pile carpeting was on the floor, not wall to wall but covering most of the floor. He had a large sofa, two easy chairs, a recliner and medium sized coffee table. In the corner was a wet bar and a floor lamp pointing to the ceiling. A few pictures were on the wall and the paint on the walls were of off white. He also had a couple of end tables with lamps on them but they were turned off.

"The music sounds good, let's dance a little" Louise said as she glanced around the room and took

Bob in her arms.

Bob countered with: "Anything to please a lady" and gave a toothy grin.

Bob held her gently with his hands around her waist and hers around his. "Jimmy" was complaining because he was still out of his zipper, partially hard and the zipper scratched. Bob pressed Louise close and slowly danced to the smooth jazz of Grover Washington, Jr. Then Bob moved one hand up and down her back with the other caressing her ass. Louise sighed, laid her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes and bought one hand between them to hold "Jimmy".

"Jimmy doesn't mind, does he?"

"He's being scratched by my zipper and I'm afraid it'll get worst"

"Well, we can solve that problem. You can come out of your pants."

"We can both come out of our clothes and solve that problem."

Louise looked up at him and smiled: "OK"

"Let me do the honors, if you will." And Bob, while still grooving slowly with her, began to undo the back of her dress with one hand while still rubbing her ass in a circular motion with the other. He then stood back a little and pulled it off her shoulders. She dropped her arms and let it slide down to her feet and then kicked it off to the side. Bob held his hands on both of her hips, still slowly grooving to the soft jazz, and put his forehead to hers.

"My, my, the lady is well endowed up front. Great body also."

"I can't let my daughter beat me. At least not yet."

"Don't worry about that. You still have it. Yes madam, you sure do."

Louise, standing in only bra and panties, began to unbutton his shirt and slide it off his shoulders. Bob dropped his arms, caught the shirt in one hand and threw it to the side. She then started undoing his belt and unsnapped his pants. They fell to the floor and he kicked them off to the side. Bob, being from Mississippi, did not have any shoes on but he did have on boxer shorts, so there he stood with just his boxer shorts on and "Jimmy" flapping in the wind. Louise saw this and dropped to her knees, grabbed "Jimmy" and just examined him all over with had the biggest grin on her face.

"Are you just going to look at him or help him out?"

"I've never seen anything like this before. I really did think Karen was stretching the truth but My God. I've heard about dicks this big and I've seen some in books but I never thought I would be holding one."

"Well, this is your lucky day. Some people think it to be a fantasy or something but I happen to be struck with extra inches and it's not your imagination."

With that said, Louise began to lick Bob's dick all over and paid particular attention to the head. With her tongue hanging out, she took a long slow lick on the underside, straight up from the root to the head. Bob just moaned and hung his head back while holding her head in his two hands. Louise took one hand and unsnapped his shorts to get them out of the way. Bob kicked them off to the side and stood there stark naked.

"Let's get the rest of your things off, shall we?"

Louise never let "Jimmy" go and Bob began to unsnap her bra. As her large breasts appeared, Bob, in rapid succession, began to tongue lick one then the other, making both nipples hard as a rock. Bob smiled and put his face between them and massaged both of her cheeks. Bob stooped down and slowly pulled her panties down her legs, while putting his face between her legs. Louise, who had released "Jimmy", held onto his shoulders, put her head back and moaned. Then Bob took a slow, long lick, through a very light matting of pussy hair, from the rear of her pussy to her clit. Louise had a mini-tremble and lightly squirted a little cum.

"Ohhh, the lady is a squirter too."

Softly gasping, Louise said: "It must run in the family, I guess."

Bob moved backward, until his legs hit the sofa, and sat down. Louise dropped to her knees and grabbed "Jimmy" and began to work him over again. She tried to get him into her mouth, but of course, she could not get past the head. She worked on the head and jacked him while doing it. Pre-cum was flowing and she was slurping, making sounds of wanton lust.

Bob slid off the sofa onto the floor and Louise never released him nor stopped sucking on "Jimmy's" head. Bob told Louise to swing around to his head. Without hesitation, she swung around and straddled his head. Bob reached up, gently pulled her down and put his lips in a suction tight fit on her pussy. His tongue started moving, round and round, each time passing over her clit. Louise began to whimper and thrash her hips. Suddenly she froze, there was a gurgling sound and, as if she was pissing, she came. Bob could not get it all and his face was drenched, he felt like he was drowning.

When she calmed down, Louise swung around and planted a long, deep tongue kiss on Bob and just looked at him and smiled. She then began to scoot down at little and rose up to put both hands on "Jimmy". She placed the head at her pussy entrance and tried to engulf him but he would not enter. She took "Jimmy" to her clit and started rubbing. Louise started sighing and was about to cum again. When she did cum, she jammed "Jimmy's" head in and all she could do was howl. Louise sat still for a few seconds before she started working down the large pole. Slowly, very slowly she began to take "Jimmy" into her pussy, all the time she was panting and shouting, over and over, "I can do it, I can do it, I can do it."

Each time Louise would pause, she would have a violent cum and the cum would squeeze out onto Bob and onto the rug. Bob was in paradise. He simply held onto her breasts and let her do her thing. He didn't want to interrupt nor distract her stuffing her pussy full of his cock. She definitely had plenty of lubrication for the job at hand. Although she had tears coming down her face, they were tears of joy and of determination. She was determined to get as much cock into her pussy as possible, if not all of it. If her daughter could do it, then she certainly was going to do it or die trying.

Finally, she was sitting on Bob's thighs with his balls under her ass. She just sat there and didn't move and neither did Bob. He lifted up and took a nipple into his mouth and began to tongue it while massaging both breasts. He would do one and then the other, his tongue circling the nipples, alternating with light nibbles.

The tears stopped running and she smiled. She began to rock her pelvis back and forth while shouting unintelligible sounds. She stopped and came hard with her eyes tightly shut . She then started to move up and down, slowly at first, then she began to pick up speed. Again, her words were unintelligible. Bob started to buck with her. Their pelvis' slapping loudly. The room was filled with loud, wet slapping noises and her shouts. Bob was ready to come and it was coming fast. He couldn't hold off any longer, so he didn't try. They came together, loudly, with a river of cum flowing. She was shouting and Bob let out a loud groan. Cum was gushing out, pooling on his balls and running onto the rug.

12