The Adventures Of Bubba

Story Info
A kinky romp in the Southern backwoods.
10.7k words
4.21
18.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The girls, Candy and Sue, had their weekend all planned. They each were inviting a friend to stay the night Saturday night, and planed a great time. Their boyfriends were going to pick them up and all of them would squeeze in to Bubba’s Dodge, they would hit the road and let the good-times roll.

Sue and Candy were sisters and one could tell it at a glance, even without getting to know them. They were both tall and slender with deep, dark, rich, brown hair, flat tummies and small pert breasts, which were barely covered by their halter-tops. Their skin shined with the beautiful summer tans they had gotten the old fashion way, laying out at the river. They would slip off to the river where they would skinny dip and a sun themselves naked on the banks of the Sabine River. They felt safe in doing this for they could hear the sound of a fisherman’s John boat coming up the river and they’d dive into the bushes or back into the muddy waters of the Sabine. Their friends had cultivated their looks just like them, slim, with long hair, and an all over tan.

Actually they had no choice about their hair length because of their parents religion. They had to grow it long, as do all Pentecostal women, long hair was for a woman’s glory, so theirs must not be cut, they were about the wildest girls in the county. Seems no matter how hard heir parents tried to keep them straight, they just had to be wild. The long hair often came in handy in a kinky sorta way. They had invited their best friends Kelley and Mindy over for that night. Their boyfriends would soon be there and the party would be on. They felt sure that Bubba’s Dodge would have a bottle of some sorta booze under the seat, that combined with the summer evening’s heat, should prove to set the mood just right.

Shortly they heard the sound of Bubba’s Dodge pulling in. The girls did not wait for the boys to come to the door. They rushed out squealing with joy, whooping and hollering their greetings to their boyfriends. The girls jumped in the car and into the evening the blue Dodge roared with its eight passengers. The stereo blasted classic rock from the rear deck’s speakers as all of the passengers laughed and hooted and hollered. They were headed for the Sabine River, for a late night skinny dip and a bottle of wine, that Bubba’s friend had brought him from Shreveport that afternoon.

At the river the girls and their boy friends sat around and drank the wine, laughing it up. Bubba, a tall dark handsome lad, 6”2” with long shoulder length hair the same color as Sue and Candy’s was the first to strip and run for the river. “Come on ya chickens,” he yelled over his shoulder as he dove into the dark waters of the Sabine. Jimbo, Bubba’s best friend, looked at his girlfriend, Kelley, “You gonna let him call us a bunch of chickens like that?” he said as he slid his pocket tee over his head. Jimbo was often mistaken for Bubba’s brother; because, they looked and acted so much alike. Right now he had the glimmer of mirth in his eyes, that he always got when he partied with his best friend.

Kelley turned to look at the other girls and saw Sue was already naked and headed towards the water. “Damn!” she said and started to peel off her own clothes, “I hope nothing happens to our clothes.”

“No problem,” Jimbo said. “Here, ya’ll gather up all the clothes and we can lock them in Bubba’s trunk. Then no one can bother them while we are swimming.”

“That’s a great idea,” said Kelley. “I don’t much like the idea of coming back up from the river bare ass naked and finding my clothes gone.” Kelley shook back her thick, soft, blonde hair and slid out of her cutoffs which she herself had cutoff even with the bottom on the back pockets on her jeans. She threw the cutoffs in Bubba’s trunk and then threw her tube top in on top of them followed by her panties. She shook back her hair again and began to run towards the river.

Jimbo threw in the rest off everyone’s clothes and slammed the lid on the trunk. He had already checked and Bubba had left his keys on the dash as usual. He jogged down to the river naked too and jumped right into the middle of his friends and began to dive underneath Kelley and pick her up on his shoulders. Bubba grabbed Candy and helped her on to his shoulders. The other guys did the same with their girlfriends too and a game of chicken began.

But soon mischief took hold of Bubba as often it did, seems he just couldn’t help being a prankster. “Look out, gator!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. It was well know that the Sabine had gators in it, but the girls had never seen one, they had, however heard the boys tales of seeing gators while out frog gigging at night though. The girls began screaming and made for the shore as fast as they could and ran naked and wet for the Dodge. The boys, still in the water just enjoyed the show of their girlfriends running naked.

“Come on,” said Bubba, “Follow my lead.” And he began to run following the girls up to the Dodge. “Hurry get inside,” he yelled, “The gator is following us!”.

“What about our clothes?” said Kelley.

“ Don’t worry about them they’re in the trunk!” yelled Jimbo.

“Huhhhh!” moaned Kelley, “I’d rather they be on my back.”

“Hurry here comes the gator!” yelled Bubba, as he cranked up the car. At the sound of the exhaust roaring to life, Kelley dove for the car too. She was the last one in and Bubba put the pedal to the metal. Dust flew from the sandy road as the Blue Dodge streaked up towards the main highway. Bubba took a left and was headed further back into the East Texas backwoods.

“So what are we gonna do now just ride around naked all night?” said Kelley sarcastically. “I bet there wasn’t even a gator back there ya just wanted to scare us, that’s all.” Kelley was starting to get pissed off after she’d had a moment to reflect and think about Bubba’s reputation as a prankster.

“What else would you rather do, huh?” said Candy, “Who can complain about cruising around naked with a car full of good looking guys. Huh?”.

“I know!” said Sue, she was always the kinkiest of the group, “Lets go parking in the cemetery,” she said.

“But everybody always goes parking there,” whined Mindy.

“Not on a Tuesday silly, hardly no one is out partying tonight. Except us,” she said slyly as she ran her fingers through her hair and down over hard errect nipples, the air conditioner along with the excitement of the night and being naked, while cruising around with seven other naked people had taken its toll on her nipples. There was no way they could become anymore erect. At that time Sue knew exactly what she wanted, and going to the cemetery late at night could only add to the excitement.

It sounded good to Bubba too so he pushed the pedal a little harder. His Blue Charger obeyed his whim, in no time flat they had twisted through the country roads and up the hill to stop right in front of the cemetery. For some odd reason it had become the local teenagers favorite parking place. Perhaps it was the idea of maybe a ghost surprising them, or maybe it was just because they knew they were not suppose to be there at night and doing the kind of things they’d do while parking. For what ever the reason they were there, and the fun was about to begin.

As soon as the car screeched to a stop the naked young lovers bailed out of the doors as fast as they could and ran through the gate and into the graveyard. It was ominous in the darkness, for now it was very close to midnight. The girls knew that they were to have been home by 11:00, but when they were with Bubba and Jimbo, time had no meaning, because fun was always the order of the day for those two guys.

Bubba ran up behind Sue and slapped her on her butt, “Your it!”, he yelled and ran the other way.

The chase was on and the game had begun. A game of naked tag in a cemetery at almost midnight. The young lovers were playing with such abandon they almost did not see the car pull in the gate at the opposite end of the cemetery.

Bubba motioned for everyone to duck down and hide. The door opened and someone got out. There was some thing in his hand; it looked like a gun. The night sky lit up red as the blast from the shotgun rang out and reverberated over the tombstones of the long dead ancestors of the young lovers.

“Candy! Sue! Where in the hell are you girls at!” yelled the girl’s father.

That was all that Bubba and the rest of the guys needed to hear. A shotgun blast and the yells of an angry father. The four guys made a mad dash for the fence clearing it in a one handed leap, each in his turn and piling into the Charger. Bubba hit the key and it’s exhaust roared to life. The tires squalled as they left the sandy driveway and hit the blacktop, and they knew they had made good their getaway.

“All right girls come on over here. We got to get home I ain’t got all night I have to get up and go to work in the morning. If ya’ll would come home when your was suppose to, then I wouldn’t have to be here looking for ya.”

“Oh damn!” said Kelley, “What the hell or we gonna do our clothes were in the trunk of that car those bastards just left in,” she hissed to the others, as she folded her arms nervously over breasts.

“Yeah and we’re left here wearing nothing but our smiles…….and I for one ain’t smiling,” said Mindy.

“There ain’t but one thing to do,” said Sue.

“Come on girls, I ain’t got all damn night, we got to get on home.”

“Lets get it over with and go on up there to him,” said Candy, “He’ll be pissed but he’ll get over it.”

“That’s easy for you to say he is your dad and has seen you naked all your life,” said Kelley as she tried in vain to cover more of her breast with just her two hands.

“Well what else can we do? We can’t just stay here!” said Sue, “Come on ya’ll.”

As the four naked hapless girls slowly came forth from the graveyard Sue and Candy’s dad could not believe his eyes. They nervously lined up in front of him trying vainly to cover as much of bodies as they could with their own two hands. His mouth fell open as he stared and shook his head.

“Well I’ll be damned, I ain’t never……..”, he said in wonderment, quite astounded at the situation and not really sure what to do.

“There ain’t no way in hell four naked girls in getting in the car with me, but we’re all going home right now. It ain’t but three miles right down this here black top so ya’ll get started, I’ll follow ya in the car.”

“You mean walk, three miles….. naked?” whined Kelley.

“Yes ma’am and the longer we talk about it the longer it’ll take ya,” he said.

“But Daddy.”, moaned Candy.

“No buts about it, now ya’ll get ya’ll’s butts started walking. I’ll be right behind you in the car.”

“Huhhhhhhhh…..”, moaned Kelley, “Damn that Bubba anyway.”

The girls started walking along the old potholed blacktop road, as the dad pulled out behind them and turned on his headlights, then blinked them to bright.

“Ouch!” said Kelley, as she grabbed her foot.

“What’s wrong?” said Sue.

“I stepped on a rock!” said Kelley.

“Well it’s only three miles,” said Candy.

“Damn that Bubba. This is all his fault. I’m gonna get him for this.”, said Kelley.

“Yeah me too,” said Sue.

“One of these days” smiled Candy.

“Ewww I hope Momma doesn’t find out,” whined Mindy.

Chapter 2

It had been three days since Bubba had last seen Candy. He and his friends had made a dash for his car when her dad had showed up at the cemetery with a shotgun. Leaving the girls standing there in their birthday suits. Hell, he thought, it ain’t my fault that the girls had left their clothes in my car. Now it is Friday night and time to party. So why not give Candy a call.

Bubba reached for the phone and slid down the wall to get comfortable on the floor. He quickly dialed Candy’s number. He could never forget that number, after all he and Candy had been dating all summer long. The phone began to ring.

“Hello,” said Candy.

“Hi baby what ya up to?” said Bubba.

“You son of a bitch!” she said, “You’ve got a lot of nerve calling me up after Tuesday night. We had to walk all three miles home naked, because you bastards took our clothes with you.”

“Now baby, it ain’t my fault. After all your dad scared the hell out of us with that shotgun.”

“You asshole ya’ll at least could have throwed our clothes out the window for us.”

“Nah baby, they was in the trunk remember? Come on let me make it up to ya.”

“How in the hell do you think you can make that up to me? Huh?”

“Well, it is Friday so I thought we could hop in my old car and head up to Shreveport for a movie at the Showtown drive-in. After all I know how much you like the drive-in baby,” Bubba said.

“Hell I’m not sure if I ever want to see you again after last Tuesday night,” she said.

“Oh sweetie pie you know I love you and besides, we always have a great time at the Showtown. I mean after all you can’t stay mad about that, it was only three miles.”

“Yeah three naked miles you mean,” said Candy.

“Well I guess I could call one of the other girls but….”

“But what?” she said.

“But I’ve got a bottle of that strawberry wine that you like so well,” said Bubba.

“You do?” she said.

“Yeah baby and it’s in the ice chest in the back of my car already, nice and cold just like you like it,” Bubba’s plan was starting to materialize and he grinned from ear to ear.

“Well,” she said, “Since have you already bought it and have it iced down….. Can you be here in 30 minutes?”

“You bet your ass I can,” he said, “All I got to do is put on a shirt.”

“Put it on, on the way I’ll be out front under the shade tree waiting for ya. I don’t think my daddy wants to see you very much again, at least not just yet anyway.”

“I’m on my way baby!”

Bubba hung up the phone and ran into his room. He grabbed a clean black pocket tee shirt and headed out the door. He pulled the tee shirt on as he ran across the yard to his Dodge Charger, jumped in and fired up the engine. He cut the wheel hard as he punched the gas and headed out his parent’s driveway. Wheeling out on to FM 2517, heading on down to the Flatwoods to pick up his date. He knew this would be one hell of a fun night. After all he and Candy where going to the drive-in movies again. He was grinning from ear to ear.

Fifteen minutes later Bubba was pulling into Candy’s driveway. Candy jumped up from under the tree, ran over to Bubba’s car and hopped in. They were on their way to Shreveport, driving into the dusk of early evening like a bat out of hell. Candy kissed Bubba deep and passionately as they roared down the road. Bubba kept one eye open to watch the road. He had one hand on the steering wheel as he expertly untied Candy’s halter-top with his other hand. Candy laughed and as they left Texas and flew past the concrete sign shaped like the next state saying, Welcome To The Sportsman’s Paradise, Candy slung her halter-top into the backseat. Then she spun around and leaned over the seat to fetch her bottle of strawberry wine. That was one of the things Bubba like best about Candy, the way she loved to shed her clothes. She always rode almost the entire date topless, Bubba smiled and thought what lucky a guy he was.

Twenty-five miles later they were turning in the driveway of the Showtown drive-in. Candy snuggled up to Bubba and pulled her long silky brown hair over shoulders to cover her pert nude breasts. She always rode through the entrance gates topless wearing only her hair. Soon after the movie started she would toss her cutoffs and panties into the backseat too, not to be worn again for several hours, or at least not until they were about a mile from her daddy’s driveway.

Bubba steered the sleek blue Charger into a space beside a speaker and the fence, so they could hear the movie and have as much privacy as possible. Candy peeled off the rest of her clothes and tossed them over her shoulders with a laugh.

“You know what I want?’ she said.

“Oh I can make a good guess,” said Bubba, with a smile as he snuggled her up and gave her a big kiss.

“Okay guess then.”

Bubba laughed, “Malted milk balls.”

Candy answered with a giggle, “You better know it, and I want you to feed them to me too”

He smile and opened the door, “I’ll be right back,” He said.

Bubba headed for the concession stand, where he bought some malted milk balls and a large coke apiece. When he came back to the car Candy was just finishing off the bottle of wine. She giggled and said, “I sure am hungry for some milk balls now.” She had the warmest, kinkiest, smile Bubba had ever seen.

Bubba hopped in the car, handed Candy a coke, and opened the box of malted milk balls. He popped 2 of the balls into his mouth and kissed Candy deeply depositing the 2 balls of candy into her mouth.

“Hmmmm good,” said Candy, “You know how to feed them to me just like I like it, I’m glad I got you trained so good.”

Bubba just smiled and leaned down and kissed her right breast. Then popped a couple more milk balls into his mouth and kissed Candy again. Just then the speaker sputtered to life and they both laughed. The movie did not matter; they would be making their own movie for the next hour or two. Candy lay back on to the seat and Bubba moved gently on top of her, they united as one, while the movie played on and on.

Half way through the movie the young lovers decided to take a break from their lovemaking.

“I’m thirsty,” said Candy, “Having sex always makes me thirsty and I need to pee too.”

“Well I’ll go get us a couple of more cokes, but I can’t help ya with the peeing part baby.”

“I can handle the peeing, you just go get those cokes and I’ll slip out of the car and pee while your gone.”

“You want me to walk you to the bathroom? Bubba ask.

“Hell no I ain’t gonna bother getting dressed just to pee, I’m gonna slip over there by the fence and pee,” she smiled naughtily.

Bubba shook his head at his kinky companion and started to the snack bar. He bought two more cokes and some more malted milk balls. Hell he thought can’t go wrong with more milk balls and he smiled at the thought.

As he was walking back up to the car he could see Candy’s nude body squatting down by the fence in the flickering light from the last few minutes of the movie, and mischief over took him. He silently slipped back into the car and locked the passenger door. Then he waited until Candy was finished and had stood up to walk back to the car. He beeped the horn once and fired up the engine.

Even in the dark he could see her eyes get wide, as she began to run the last few steps to the car. But she was too late, Bubba was already inching the car forward and the door was locked.

“Oh you bastard,” she yelled.

He sped the car forward about twenty feet and beeped the horn again. Candy made a mad nude dash for it and he pulled forward another twenty feet. Candy let out a squeal, a few other cars had spotted her and were beeping their horns too now, and flashing their headlights at her.

Bubba popped the lock on the door and this time waited for Candy to hop in.

“You crazy bastard you, some people saw me naked again.’

Bubba just laughed, “Ah but I know ya love it so, you kinky little kitten you.” Candy smile a very naughty smile, “You know me to well Bubba. Let’s have some fun before we go to the woods.’

“What do you have in mind baby?”

“Drop me off on this side of the snack bar and pick me up between there and the exit.”

“You going streaking babe?”

“Well I sure ain’t gonna stand there naked and whistle Dixie. Besides you know how much streaking turns me on. You better be ready for action when we get to the woods.”

Bubba eased the car up to the dark side of the snack bar.

Candy looked at him and smiled, “Give me a kiss for luck big boy.” They gave each other a long deep kiss. She opened the door and slid her lean, tan, nude, body out the door. “See ya at the gate,” she said.