The Adventures Of Bubba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba pulled around to the front side of the snack bar to watch the show. Candy casually walked up to the door and opened it. Stepping inside she raised both arms into the air, shook her fists and let out a rebel yell.

Every head in the place snatched around to see what was going on and Candy started on a long run for the door on the other side of the snack bar. Two guys standing at the bar spun to follow her and ran into each other spilling their snacks all over the floor.

The snack bar girl yelled out, “You go girl,’ and grinned. Candy made it to the door just in time to bump into another girl coming into go to the bathroom.

“Bitch!” she screamed, “Where in the hell are your clothes?” She stared at Candy with a bewildered look on her face.

Candy shook her ass at her and the slapped her own left butt cheek, “Eat your heart out sweetie,” she said. With that she slid out the door and was on the run headed for the gate.

Bubba was laughing his self-silly, then he remembered he had to pick her up or she’d have a real long walk home this time. He gunned the car and caught her half way to the gate. Candy jumped in the passenger side.

“Did you see the look on that girl’s face when I ran into her at the door?” she laughed. “I thought she was gonna have a fit. I loved it let’s do it again.’

“No not right now the security guard has probably been called by now, we better haul ass, while the ass hauling is good.”

“Well okay, damn spoil sport security guard. Next stop our favorite parking spot okay?

Bubba smiled at her, “Gimme a kiss.”

The Charger roared out on to Interstate-20, next stop the Flatwoods.

Candy rolled over in Bubba’s arms and snuggled just a little bit closer to him. “Am I your little hooker?”

“You don’t even know what a hooker is.”, Bubba scolded.

“Yes I do, it is a woman that will give you sex anytime you want to pay for it.”

“So how do you figure that makes you a hooker?”

“You take me to the movies and I give you sex, whenever you want it.”, said Candy, smiling up at him.

Bubba laughed, “Well, I suppose you might be my own private duty hooker maybe.”

“Yours and only yours, but you know, I never have seen a real hooker. I guess there ain’t none around the Flatwoods.”

“What? You’ve never even seen a hooker?”, said Bubba. “Well we’ll just have to fix that.”

“Where you gonna find a hooker to show me, Bubba?” ask Candy.

“Easy, we’ll just take us a ride up to Shreveport. They got everything up there.”, Bubba laughed. “But first, give me some more of that good old down home loving.”

Candy laid back and wrapped her self around her boyfriend again for the third time that evening, and once again time stood still for the lovers as ecstasy engulfed them.

Bubba awoke first and smiled at the site of his sleeping lover. He turned his head just enough to gently kiss her neck. Nibbling at her ear he whispered, “Wake up my little private duty hooker.”

Candy’s eyes slowly blinked awake, her mind still dazed and confused from their lengthy lovemaking session. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Get dressed baby. We got us a little road trip to make.”

“Where are we going, Bubba?”, Candy asked.

“Well, you know I always keep my promises to you.”

“Yes.”

“I’m taking you to see a real live hooker.”

“Really?”, Candy squealed. “Kewl!”

Bubba already was turning the key in the ignition as Candy was reaching over the seat for her clothes. He turned the Dodge down the tiny dirt road headed for the nearest Texas farm to market road. Once he reached the highway he turned towards Shreveport and put his foot down. They were flying toward Louisiana and Candy’s first encounter with a hooker.

Soon they were inside of the Shreveport City limits, and headed for downtown. As they cruised up Louisiana Avenue, Bubba was watching the street signs looking for Sprague Street. Sprague Street, probably the seediest, darkest, and naughtiest street in Shreveport, and was the one place where everyone knew that anything could be purchased, for a price. It did not matter what it was one wished to buy it could be found on any given street corner on Sprague Street. Sex, drugs, guns, hot radios and stereos, for the right price it was all down there.

They drove past the large fancy church which Bubba knew bordered Sprague Street, he turned left on to Sprague and down the hill they went straight into the ‘Bottoms”, section of town. They had not driven three blocks when Bubba spotted her. A tall slender black woman, with large boobs, a mini dress, knee high boots, and a blonde wig. She was chewing gum and blowing bubbles while tapping her foot to some unheard melody, hands perched on her hips as she surveyed the street.

“There you go, she’s a hooker if ever I’ve seen one.”, Bubba said.

Candy’s eyes widened as she stared at the woman in awe and disbelief. “My gosh she looks just like they do in the movies.”, She said.

“Roll down your window.”, Bubba said as he turned the car gently in towards the curb on her street corner.

Candy immediately obeyed, and had the window all the way down by the time they reached the side of the street.

The hooker flashed them a big grin and slowly walked over to the car swinging her hips from side to side. When she reached the car she bent over exposing her breasts as she looked into the passenger side window of the car. “Hi’ya honeys what ya’ll doing down in dis here part of town?”, she asked.

Bubba smiled confidently and said, “How much?”

The tall black woman looked them up and then looked them down and asked, “For you or da woman?” The hooker must have thought the Dodge had electric windows as fast and as smoothly as Candy rolled the passenger window up, she turned to Bubba and with a red face said, “Drive, just drive, anywhere, I don’t care just drive.”

Bubba started laughing uncontrollably, as Candy reached over and pushed his foot down on the accelerator. The hooker stepped back, stood up straight, tossed her head, and flipped them the middle finger of her left hand. Then she resumed her pose as she looked for her next prospective customer.

Bubba turned his Dodge back towards Louisiana Avenue, and turned to look into Candy’s still reddened face. “Well, what did you think of the real life hooker?” he said.

She spun towards him in a flash, “Never take me anywhere near Sprague Street again!” she said.

Bubba laughed again and put his arm around her. “Awww sweetheart you know I would never have let her have you.”, He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Candy began to smile again too, “You’d better not have let her have me, after all I’m your private duty hooker and no one else’s.”, Candy snuggled closer into his protective embrace. “Lets see how fast you can get us back to the Flatwoods.

Bubba stepped on the gas as the Dodge headed up the I-20 westbound exit and they were on their way back home.

Chapter 3

Bubba’s eyes slowly blinked open as he was awakened by the steady ringing of the telephone. He realized he was alone at home and if anyone was going to answer the phone it would have to be him. He slid out from under the sheets and headed down the hall in his underwear.

“I swear when I get a place of my own there will be a phone by my bed,” he mumbled as he staggered down the hall. “Hello.’ He slurred sleepily.

“Bubba, get up and come get me,” Jimbo said. “Kelley is still mad at me and I need you and Candy to help us make up.”

“Damn, Jimbo can’t this wait till a decent time of day?”

“Hell man it is almost 12:00 now. How late did you and Candy stay in the woods last night?”

“However late she wanted to,” said Bubba. “Why?”

“Because I need ya to come on over and pick up Candy on the way I need all the help I can get. Ya hear me?”

“Okay, okay, let me grab a shower and I’ll be right there. Call Candy and tell her to get ready too.”

“I’m a step ahead of ya partner. I done called her and she said to wake your lazy ass up.”

“Hmmmmmm, she did huh. Well I’ll be there in a short bit. We going over to Kelley’s?”

“Yeah and I need all the help you guys can give me to get back in good with her. Hell it’s been almost a week and I ain’t got laid since we left her at the graveyard,” said Jimbo.

“Okay, we’ll be right there.”

Bubba headed for the shower, rubbing his long and sleep tousled hair. * * * * *

“You bastard!” yelled Kelly, “You and Bubba both got a lot of damn nerve to come over here after leaving us in that damn graveyard naked!”

“But, baby, it ain’t our fault that Candy’s old man showed up with a shotgun. Besides if I hadn’t have ran for the car, Bubba would have left me too.”

“Yeah, well he didn’t. It was me left there wearing nothing but a smile with my ass hanging out, not you! You bastard!”

“Hey your bothering my sister.” Kelley’s little brother interrupted.

“Get lost kid we talking here!”

“Hey don’t talk to my little brother that way.”

“Never mind him baby I want us to make up,” Jimbo said.

“No way in hell, asshole!” Kelley said.

“Hey leave my sister alone.” little Bobby said.

“Get lost kid!” snapped Jimbo.

“Don’t talk to him that way.”

“I’m sorry baby but, well hell, look at Bubba and Candy all cuddled up on the hood of his car.”

Bubba smiled, waved, and turned to Candy, pulled her close and gave her a big kiss.

“That’s okay Candy likes running around naked all the time, hell I’m surprised she ain’t naked right now. But, me, I don’t like being left standing there with my tits hanging out.”

“But baby, I done told you it wasn’t my fault,” Jimbo whined. He was getting desperate now, very desperate.

“Yeah well ya could have least helped me over the fence or something instead of just leaving me there.”

“I would have if you’d ran to the fence like the rest of us.’

“So now your gonna make it sound like it was all my fault huh?" Kelley’s hands were on her hips now and she wasn’t amused, she wasn’t gonna let Jimbo off easily either, not this time. He and Bubba had already done her wrong too many times.

Bubba nudged Candy and nodded towards Kelley and winked. Candy gave Bubba a funny look and got of the hood of the Charger. She walked sexily towards Kelley. Slowly swinging her hips from left to right, smiling her bad girl smile.

“Awwhhh, Kelley, come on now. It wasn’t all that bad now was it? Didn’t ya think it was at least a little bit of a thrill walking home naked? Huh?” said Candy, “I know it was for me, and if we’d gotten caught by someone other than dad, gawd, I’d been excited big time.”

“Hell no I don’t think it is a thrill to walk 3 miles, at night, naked, down the road with your dad’s headlights shining up my ass!” shrieked Kelley.

“Come on Kelley it wasn’t Jimbo’s fault, you know that,” Candy said.

“I told you to quit bothering my sister!” Bobby said.

“For the last time kid if you don’t leave me alone I’m gonna, I’m gonna, I’m gonna…..” Jimbo stammered.

“Your gonna what,” sneered Bobby.

Jimbo looked all around in desperation and saw two of Bobby’s multi-colored inflatable balls on the ground. “I’m gonna kick your ball into the next county,” bluffed Jimbo.

“You better not kick my ball you damn bully,” taunted Bobby.

“Then go on now and quit bothering me.”

“Leave his toys alone Jimbo,” Kelley warned, “He ain’t done nothing to you.”

“Baby, all I want is for us to make up and make love.”

“Yeah, hell yeah, I bet that is all you want too!” Kelley yelled.

“I told you to leave my sister alone,” said Bobby.

In frustration Jimbo turned on Bobby, “What did I tell you was gonna happen if ya did not leave me alone?” He spun, ran and kicked the ball on the right as hard as he could with a running start. The ball flew over the barbed wire fence and into the pasture.

“There ya little brat see what you made do.”

Kelley grabbed Jimbo’s shoulder and spun him around. “Leave his stuff alone you asshole. This is between you and me.”

Bubba snickered and laid his head on Candy’s shoulder. “Get him Jimbo, show him how bad ya are.”

“Hey you can’t kick my ball like that! Now you go and get it!” demanded Bobby.

“Mess with me kid and I’ll kick the other one too!” Jimbo snarled.

Bobby smiled and said, “You better not kick my other ball..... Asshole.”

Jimbo perked up, “What did you call me?”

Bubba and Candy were already cracking up. “He called ya Kelley’s pet name for you Jimbo.” Bubba, grinned.

“Ya little brat! Jimbo said. He took eight running steps towards the other ball and kicked it with all his might. He was determined that this ball would fly even further out into the pasture.

“Arrrrgh, owwwwwwllllll!” Jimbo howled. The ball rolled over once and three holes bored into the side of it looked up at Jimbo. As he fell to the ground howling in pain he realized that Bobby must have been playing with his mamma’s bowling ball, and he had just kicked it. “Owwwwwwwwwwlllllllllll!”

“Jimbo!’ Kelley screamed in horror as she realized what had happened. “Jimbo, Jimbo, my poor baby.” She knelt by his side and cuddled him in her arms his head against her breast as he howled in pain. “My poor, poor baby.”

Jimbo looked up into her eyes. The pain in his eyes melted her heart completely.

“My poor, poor baby.” Kelley rubbed his head deeper in to her bosom. While she ran her fingers though his hair.

Candy had reached Jimbo now too; she began to gently remove his tennis shoe, to try to assess the damage to his foot. Three of his toes were already turning black.

“I, I, I think I broke my toe,” gasped Jimbo as he tried to breath again, through the severe pain in his foot.

“Now, now, it’ll be okay my poor baby. Kelley has ya and I’m gonna take care of you.” “How bad does it look Candy?”

Candy leaned back so Kelley could see and all Kelley could say was, “Ewwwwwwwwwww, damn Jimbo.”

Jimbo turned a little more pale as he saw the look on Kelley's face.

Bubba had regained his composure and stopped laughing now. He looked at the serious of the situation and shook his head.

“Damn, Jimbo, looks like ya did it up good this time.” “All because Kelley wouldn’t give ya a little.” Bubba winked at the pain stricken Jimbo.

Kelley glared at Bubba, “That’s okay Jimbo you’ll get more tonight than that bastard is gonna get.”

“ I think I broke my toe,” moaned Jimbo.

“I think you broke three of them,” said Candy.

Jimbo’s head fell back, “Ohhh nooooo. Damn it hurts!” he groaned, “What the hell I’m gonna do now?”

“You don’t have to do a thing baby, I’m gonna make Bubba carry you into the house.”

“Me!” squawked Bubba.

“Yes you,” said Candy as she slapped his shoulder.

“And I’m gonna find something to soak your foot in. Then,” she smiled, “I’ll find a way to take your mind off of your poor little size 13 foot,” Kelley purred.

As Bubba was picking him up he muttered under his breath, “All this just to get you laid.”

“I’m sorry Bubba, I didn’t mean to break my toes,” whined Jimbo.

Out of the corner of his eye as he was carrying Jimbo into the house Bubba could see Bobby still laying out in the grassy yard, holding his stomach, laughing, patting the bowling ball.

Chapter 4

“Awwwh my toes hurt.” moaned Jimbo.

“That’s what happens when you break them, Jimbo!” said Bubba.

“Shut up Bubba and show a little compassion, why don’t you.” Kelley said in a huff.

“Yeah Bubba!” Candy joined in.

“Okay, okay, it’s just I’d hoped we could have had some fun this afternoon till Dumbo broke his damn toes, that is.” said Bubba sarcastically.

“Well have a heart would ya, hell he did not know that was a bowling ball until he kicked it, and stop calling Jimbo, Dumbo. He’s my little sweetie, yes he is.” said Kelley, as she baby talked and hugged and kissed the injured Jimbo.

“Well damn, it sure as hell wasn’t my fault.” swore Bubba.

“Well calm down.” Candy said. “I bet we can still find something fun to do, that Jimbo won’t have to walk too much to do.”

“Yeah like what?” asked Bubba.

“You know,” said Kelley, “I’ve been wanting Jimbo to take me to Shreveport to ride The River Rose, for a long time. Today might just be the perfect time.”

“Yeah after all you don’t have to walk too much to ride a riverboat.,” said Candy.

The River Rose was a tour boat on the Red River and it was docked in Shreveport. For a fee one could take a nice long ride up the river and see the sites on the river boat, even eat dinner and have drinks if one was so a mind to.

“That’s a pretty good idea,” said Jimbo, “What do you think Bubba?”

“Well I guess so but I really ain’t in no mood to ride a damn old boat today.” said Bubba, “But I guess we can.”

Candy smiled and let out a whoop. “We gonna go to town, we gonna go to town!” The girls started primping up, brushing their hair and checking their make-up, what little make-up they did wear. And running for the bathroom one last time before the trip into town.

“Look what you done got us into now,” Bubba glared at Jimbo.

“I’m sorry Bubba, honest I did not mean to break my toes.”

“I know Jimbo,” sighed Bubba, “I’m just aggravated today, that’s all. Really I ain’t mad or nothing.”

“We’ll have a good time, I bet you we will,” said Jimbo.

“I know Jimbo, we will. One way or the other.”

The girls came giggling down the hall. They were excited over their trip to town and looking forward to it. Bubba helped Jimbo up and lent him his shoulder to lean on as they headed out to Bubba’s charger. The foursome climbed into the car, and Bubba twisted the key, thus bringing the big V-8 to life once again. It would be a fast, highflying trip into Shreveport this afternoon.

Bubba swung the Charger out on to the main highway in the direction of Shreveport, and stomped the gas. Candy giggled and snuggled under his arm and laid her head on his shoulder. She leaned forward just long enough to push a tape into the tape player. As the car roared down the road, the music from Eric Clapton’s Ocean Boulevard album blared.

Candy smiled her sexiest smile and gave Bubba a wink as she snuggled up and laid her hand on his thigh, where she began to massage his leg as she nibbled on his neck. Boat ride hell thought Bubba. As he began to develop another plan.

* * * * *

Bubba wheeled the blue Dodge into the parking lot beside The Barnwell Center, and found the closest parking spot to the river he could find. The Barnwell Center was a combination, art gallery with a conservatory built on one end. Ever so often Bubba and Candy liked to take walks in the conservatory and enjoy the tropical like environment and the tropical plants. It was very different than the flatwoods of East Texas. He had chosen the parking space closest to the river so Jimbo would not have to walk so far. The River Rose was docked near the Barnwell Center so they could kill two birds with one stone by parking there, and after all he had a plan.

As they climbed out of the Charger and started ambling down to the river Bubba began to start to work on Candy. He hugged her up close and started to nibble on her neck, and whisper in her ear.

“Ya know what we ought to do baby?” Bubba whispered.

“What?” said Candy.

“We ought to see Jimbo and Kelley off on The River Rose, and you and I go for a walk on the parkway.”

The Clyde Fant Parkway, was a four-lane parkway that ran along side of the river with a very nice jogging trail between the parkway and the river. It had been named after a well liked former mayor of Shreveport, and even had a Frisbee golf course on it. From the jogging trail you could easily climb down to the sandbars and the shoreline of the river.

“Now Bubba, why would we want to miss out on a ride on the riverboat for a stroll down the parkway?”

“Well ya see I been thinking,” said Bubba. “That the boat trip would probably just be pretty boring anyhow, ya see, and well, me and you, we could stroll down the parkway and climb down to the river and cool off in the shade and go for a swim maybe. What do ya think?”