The Adventures of Clover Ch. 03

Story Info
Clover is forced to suck the headmaster's cock.
891 words
4.08
35.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my last year at school. A levels were coming and I had turned eighteen the previous November. It was no wonder I had needed Kevin to suck my tits. I'd never been with a boy and sine my female cousin had sucked my pussy I was gagging for it.

The Headmaster, Jed Bonner, was waiting for me with a glint in his eye when I went into his office, and a bowl of ice on his table.

"Clover," he said. "What were you doing in the music store cupboard with Kevin?"

"Nothing, Sir."

He licked his lips. 'I thought I saw him licking your little titties, Clover."

"No sir, he was just checking them for... a medical problem."

"And the cum I saw?"

"An accident sir, we spilled our latte..."

"Really?"

I was terrified of him.

Athletic, toned, hairy, he was 6 feet 2 and could have thrown me across the room. He got up from behind his desk and came round the table.

I have ways of checking, Clover, he said. And he put his hand on my shirt and took hold of my nipple between finger and thumb.

I gasped.

Oh dear, he said. you are a bad girl aren't you. I think we need to inspect...

And he ripped my shirt off so fast that I stumbled and fell to the ground. My bared breasts were exposed and knelt over me and he started to lick them.

I stared. I watched his head licking my tits.

My headmaster was licking my tits.

His tongue was raspy... rasp rasp rasp ... ouch.

He bit me. Gentle.

Ow, sir that hurt.

I was shaking.

I see Clover, he said. You have purple teats. they're lot and luscious honey. You've been pinching them, haven't you? He took the other treacherous little teat between his finger and thumb and squeezed hard. you've been rubbing your little think and loving your titties haven't you.

Ahh, I said, and my clit heated up.

And then he started to suck my tits.

My God nobody sucks tits like Jed Bonner. He is the dude of tit sucking. He began this sort of rhythm, going from one to the other, sucking and pulling and pulling and sucking and I started to writhe and moan.

I caved in.

Oh Sir, I'll tell you everything, Kevin licked my titties and Henry Jones licked my titties and it makes me cum. Oh, make me cum sir...

And I was writhing and bucking and he was sucking and feeding off me like a tiger... and I could feel my cum building already...

And he was off me. O I wanted him back on me.

Oh God Sir, I said. Oh God.

He stood over me.

And he got Cyril out.

I stared. Cyril was the fattest, ugliest cock I had ever seen.

Huge and purple, veined and throbbing, curved like a giant banana, Cyril was truly horrible. He had no foreskin, and there was glistening liquid on his tip.

Say hello to Cyril, said Jed.

Oh god Sir, I said, I'm a virgin.

I know you are, said Jed. But you're going to have a little gnosh on Cyril, and then Uncle Jed will give you what you want.

I stared in horror at the fat purple cock. I can't sir, I've never...

Very well, he said, and he pulled down my panties and started to lick and suckle on my clitty.

Oh God. I had never felt so good. Jed Bonner's fat lips were feeding on my pussy. His tongue was circling my clit, sucking it in, circling my clit, sucking it in

Above me head Cyril hovered. Huge. Quivering. Bulging. Ready to explode.

The feeling built up. Oh Sir I'm going to cum...

And then an ice cube. Wham on my pussy. My orgasm disappeared. Sir?

We will start again, said Jed. Cyril is waiting.

And the licking started again, the licking and the tit squeezing, and all the time I a starting at Cyril and thinking oh God no, not in my mouth

I don't know how many times he brought me to the edge then iced my clit. I was desperate. I was a raging fire. I couldn't bear another moment without cumming...

And then Cyril exploded. Spurts of cum shots all over my face and I closed my eyes. Jed groaned, you dirty girl, look what you've done now

His finger stirred my clit. Lick it off me, Clover.

Oh god Sir, I can't.

And then he penetrated me with his tongue, making it hard and solid, pushing in between my virgin lips.

Oh my God. He couldn't stop me cumming this time. Surely?

And as I came something changed in me forever. I looked at Cyril and I saw the most beautiful cock I would ever see. Cyril, gorgeous hot thick Cyril, overseeing my orgasm, tempting me, spurting on me...

I threw myself onto the cum-covered limp Cyril and started to gobble and feed for all I was worth as waves of cum overcame me.

Oh God, I was mumbling, oh Cyril, Oh god Sir I love your cock so much, please lick me some more.

But he pushed me off. You've behaved very badly Clover, he said, and I have an appointment with Miss Akin. We will finish this later.