The Adventures Of Daddy And Baby Ch. 02

Story Info
Elise and Lee have a busy morning.
1.2k words
4.56
30.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consciousness returned slowly. I awakened like a swimmer rising from a great depth toward an irresistible light. I had never felt such pleasure. Every molecule in my body tingled.

My first waking thought was of air rushing from my lungs without my wishing it. I was as taut as a bow string and soft hair caressed my thighs. Cum spurted from my cock.

I opened my eyes to find Elise on her knees, a hand at her clit, eagerly swallowing every drop of my hot seed. She quivered as she did so, orgasm wracking her body.

She licked and lapped my still-hard manhood until it was clean. Then, Elise smiled. The sun was out in my bedroom.

"Good morning, daddy!"

"Good morning, baby."

She nestled herself into my arms.

"I think I've gotten to like how I taste," she said. "It's not what I expected at all."

"You're delicious."

Elise caressed my hardness.

"I don't understand what's happening to me, daddy."

"What's happening to you?"

"I've begun to want things. Things I've never wanted before."

"Such as?"

She blushed and buried her face in my chest.

"Maybe I'll tell you after breakfast."

Elise hugged me tighter.

"I've sinned, Lee. I've touched myself and been vain and I've let Scott turn me into a whore!"

"You haven't sinned and you're not a whore."

"If it's not sin, then what would you call it?"

"Acting like a human being."

"Don't patronize me--"

"I'm not! You're deciding what you want and what you don't want. You said it yourself. You decided not to leave the bar alone and you didn't. You left with me. Are you sorry you did that?"

"No, daddy! Heavens, no!"

"Well, there you go! Get used to deciding things for yourself."

"Way ahead of you!"

"How's that?"

"When you ate my pussy last night?"

"Yes?"

"I liked that. I loved it. Scott never tried to make me feel good. He never cared whether I came or not. He'd just get what he wanted and leave me lying there."

We were quiet for a while.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like making love to me?"

"I think seven hours of non-stop sex made that pretty goddamn clear."

"Don't take the Lord's name in vain!"

"What happened last night wasn't in vain, baby."

"But do you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love it!"

Suddenly, Elise rolled on top of me.

"Good! 'Cause if you want this pussy again, you'll have to take it."

"What?!"

She pinned my arms beneath her knees. I could feel the damp fur of her cunt on my chest.

"You heard me, mister! If you want me again, you've got to fight for it!"

I relaxed into the bed.

"A young woman like you shouldn't take advantage of an old man like me."

She leaned down and kissed my lips.

"So, how badly do you want it, old man?"

I slipped my left arm from beneath her knee and pushed up with my right. Elise toppled onto her side. I rolled onto my left side and tried to push her over, but her strength surpised me. She grabbed my arm and planted her other hand under my chin, pushing my head back and keeping me at bay.

We wrestled with each other, trying to get the upper hand. Elise was strong. She was young. She was determined. She hooked a leg around my waist and tried to push me over.

I let her push for a few seconds, then gave in. Our momentum rolled us over and I almost got on top of her. She responded with a headlock. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed.

"You're a sneaky bastard," she laughed.

"Right back at you, Miss Pearl Harbor!"

We struggled against each other until I decided I was too turned on to wait any longer. The situation called for treachery.

She didn't expect me to suck her left nipple into my mouth.

Elise squealed as she scooted away from me. But she made the mistake I'd been waiting for: She rolled onto her stomach.

I rolled with her, my leg trapping her right side and my body pinning her in place.

My cock was hard now and we were both covered with sweat.

"You don't fight fair," she yelled into the pillow.

"Neither do you!"

"You're stronger than me!"

"You should have realized that before you started fuckin' with me!"

I got my knees between her legs and exerted pressure outward.

"No!"

I had Elise by both wrists and my body kept her pinned on her stomach. My cock slid over Elise's ass a couple of times before nestling into her sweet, sodden snatch. I pushed its full length into her.

"Oooo, wait!"

"Wait, my ass. I won this pussy fair-and-square!"

"You're so deep inside me!"

I drew my cock back and felt her walls squeeze me. I slammed it back into her and my Elise wailed with pleasure. The head of my cock plumbed her more deeply than any ever had.

The walls echoed with the sound of my thighs smacking against her lithe, tight ass. I let go of her hands and she grabbed fistfuls of the sheet.

"Fuck me, daddy!"

I grabbed her flaxen hair and pulled on it.

"Whose pussy is this?!"

"Yours, daddy!"

"Whose it it?!"

"Yours, daddy! This nasty white pussy is all yours!"

Elise got her knees under her and raised her ass to me. She fucked me back, her tightness grasping and releasing me as I pumped into and out of her. She began grinding and gyrating her hips in response to my cock's relentless assault.

"Spank my ass," she gasped.

SMACK!

"Again! Spank it again!"

SMACK!

"Oh, shit!"

Elise's knees buckled and my cock popped out of her.

"UUUNNGGGHHH!!!"

She shivered as the throes of a thunderous orgasm overtook her.

I shoved my cock back into her.

She mewled and reached back to part her ass cheeks for me.

"Get it in there, daddy!"

"Yes, baby!"

I grabbed her hip and banged into her dripping, puffy snatch. Its lips were stretched tight around my cock. My balls slapped against her clit with each thrust.

SMACK!

I spanked her again as I felt my seed boil inside me.

"I'm cumming, baby!"

"Cum in my pussy, daddy!"

"Yes, baby!"

I growled like an animal when my orgasm hit. I couldn't move. My cock pulsed jet after jet of hot, thick cum into Elise. It was all I could do to keep from collapsing onto her when the last of it left me.

My thick, soft lips touched her back and I eased myself onto the bed. I was utterly spent.

Elise was a mess. Her face was red and her hair was a wild mane, slickened with cum and sweat and pussy juice. We both breathed like runners at the end of a sprint.

I flopped a hand onto her.

"Baby!"

"What?"

"That was the best."

"Mmmm!"

"You all right?"

She put up a thumb. That was about all she could do.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm beatin' your ass next time."

"Keep dreaming."

We lay there, Elise snoring gently and me wondering what good thing I'd done to deserve her. The phone rang.

I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"I think you've got the wrong number--"

"My wife called me from this number last night."

"And?"

"I want to speak to her."

"She's sleeping right now. She'll call you back."

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Get the fuck off my phone! That's who."

I hung up the phone and turned the ringer off. Then, I lay down beside Elise and watched her sleep.