The Adventures of Dick and Fanny

Story Info
The excitement of exploring some fantasies together.
3k words
4.22
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story, and I owe huge thanks to DeYaKen for his encouragement and coaching.)

As she walked towards him across the hotel foyer, conscious of his eyes on her, she was jittery with nerves and anticipation. She had taken her knickers off in the car before coming in, and inserted the remote-controlled vibrating love-egg. She was already wet with excitement, but it took a bit of effort to push it inside, using her middle finger to get it as far in as it would go. Now, the knowledge that she was bare beneath her skirt as he watched her excited her further, making her wetter still.

She remembered how low she'd been feeling before all this started. They'd been exchanging occasional emails for years. Then somehow they'd gotten onto sexual fantasies, and things started escalating. They talked about the kind of things they had done, and what they wished they could do. They compared the videos they found most exciting on porn sites--she had confessed the ones that got her off were the bondage and submission scenes. One thing had led to another and now, this night, they were going to explore some of those fantasies together.

"Hi," she said, taking off her coat, sitting down. They smiled at each other, both knowing what they were here for.

A waitress approached. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Orange juice, please."

He waited a moment for the waitress to leave. "Not drinking?"

She took the discrete little remote controller from her pocket, fiddling with it, passing it from one hand to another. Had he noticed it? Earlier that week she'd sent him a photo of both the egg and its controller. "One for me," she'd written. "One for you."

"No. Alcohol tends to make me a bit numb. I want to be able to feel." She looked into his eyes, her heart rate increasing at the smile he gave her, then looked away as the waitress brought her drink.

She put the little controller on the table and picked up her glass.

"Aha. Is this for me?" His turn to fiddle with it, and although she was expecting it, she jumped when he turned it on and the egg began a steady but subtle vibration in her pussy.

He laughed with delight and watched her flushed face as he experimented with the settings. She knew her eyes were glazing over as the egg moved from one rhythm to another inside her, and she tried to keep her expression smooth. Her lips parted as she struggled to control her breathing, breasts rising and falling with the effort.

"Wow. This is fantastic. It's like sex at the push of a button." He smiled into her eyes and turned the egg off. She relaxed, but the after-vibrations in her cunt didn't stop.

"So," she said, "how was your afternoon?" She imagined him sliding his hand up her stocking-clad thigh, and his indrawn breath when he reached the slick wetness of her smoothly shaved lips.

"Funny thing happened," he began, and they were off. Chatting and laughing like old friends. The whole time, the anticipation of what was to come caused a delightful throbbing throughout her pussy. Twice more he set the egg vibrating, the pulsing sensations inside causing her to lose track of what she'd been saying. All she could think about was having his cock inside her, stroking her in places the egg didn't reach. She had to make a conscious effort not to touch him. Could he see how excited she was?

She casually let her leg slide against his, leaning forward, giving him a view of her cleavage, aiming to break his flow.

His leg returned the pressure and his eyes slid over her body.

"It's lovely to just enjoy each others company like this," he said.

"Mmm ... . Shall we go to your room?"

He nodded. "Let me just get something from the car."

He left briefly and she finished her drink, stomach fluttering with nerves. She rose when he returned and they made their way to the lifts. She eyed the bag he carried. Although they'd talked about exploring fantasies, she didn't actually know what he had in mind. In the lift, their eyes met briefly, and she felt the renewed pulsing inside as she thought about the possibilities. She hoped he'd brought ropes.

In the hotel room, she sat down and unzipped her boots. He connected his iPod, and the beat of the music matched the throbbing in her pussy.

"Good music."

"Sex is always better to the right music," he said, coming towards her.

She stood and they kissed, long and hard, then soft and slow. Tongues entwined, he lifted her skirt to fondle her nude bottom, reaching around and under to the wetness below. She was so hot for him and her body responded to his touch, bending to give his hands access.

They got undressed quickly--there was no need for pretence between them. She pulled on the little cord to remove the egg. It had done its job nicely, although in truth she hadn't needed much warming up. Just one word--one look!--from him and her pussy started throbbing, her juices started flowing. It all seemed very simple and natural.

He knew what she craved. "Lay down on the bed. Do you want to be tied up?"

"Oh, yes." She'd always fantasised about bondage, but didn't know if she would actually like it. She was self conscious about her body, unsure of her attractiveness, even then, as he tied first one wrist, then the other to each corner of the bed. Judging by his erection, there was no problem with her desirability.

"Are you okay?" he asked, after each limb was restrained. She nodded, fascinated by the sight of her tied wrists, twisting them to test the knots, the throbbing in her pussy building, her nipples erect and begging for attention.

He tied one black-stocking-clad ankle to another corner of the bed. She couldn't help the modesty that made her twist her body so that her legs were still closed.

"Still okay? Are you sure?"

"I'm fine," she said, and he drew her other leg away to the last corner, securing it.

Spread-eagled now, her thighs trembled as she tried to close her legs, knowing she wouldn't be able to. And she discovered, when she was spread out like that, unable to hide, unable to cover herself, totally visible and vulnerable in every way, that there was no place for modesty. And oh, it felt liberating. Her pussy ached, deep inside, and her back arched, desperate for him to touch her.

He stretched out beside her, and reached his hand across to gently squeeze her breast and circle her nipple with a finger. His mouth closed over her other nipple and she felt her clit twitch in response as he sucked. Oh god, she ached--the kind of ache that could only be satisfied by his cock stroking her inside. She sighed and stirred restlessly, wanting more.

Finally his hand moved down her body and his fingers started playing over the lips of her pussy, rubbing gently on her clit and moving down to spread the juices around before pushing a finger inside. He pulled back out and circled her clit, pushing and rubbing, then in again, finding her g-spot with no problem at all. Over and over, the tension building in her body, arching to his hand as much as she could in the restraints ... nearly there ... nearly there ... .

"Not yet," he whispered in her ear, and got up.

He left her, panting and bewildered, feeling suddenly exposed and vulnerable, her wet pussy spread before his eyes. She couldn't quite see what he was getting out of his bag. When he got on the bed again he was grinning, with two pegs in his hand.

"Oh my god," she breathed on a laugh. They'd talked about this, too--the household alternative to nipple clamps. He kissed her deeply, then pinched her left nipple between finger and thumb, pulling at it until it distended enough to attach the peg. She bit her lip, then relaxed. It wasn't so bad--uncomfortable, but not too painful. He moved to the other nipple and did the same. That one hurt more and she gasped.

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but not unbearably." It looked incredible! Her nipples jutted out, the pegs attached to them and every time she breathed, the pegs quivered and sent sensations shooting back through her nipples.

He moved to the side and gently pulled her head around so his cock was at her lips. She opened her mouth, letting him slide his length over her tongue, glad to be able to give something back, to show him how much she appreciated him. She stroked him with her tongue and sucked, hearing him sigh with pleasure, and feeling her cunt throb in response. His dick buried in her mouth, he massaged her tits, causing the pegs to rock and bounce painfully. Then he was gone again, and she heard the bag opening once more.

She was mystified. They hadn't talked about anything else. What on earth was next? She craned her neck and could see him doing something with more pegs and string.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Are you worried?"

"A bit." She let out a quivering laugh, causing the pegs to wobble uncomfortably.

"Want me to stop?"

"No." As she said it, she realised that she trusted him completely, utterly. She knew, if she asked him, he would untie her. She knew, if she asked him to stop, he would. She felt safe, but enough out of her comfort zone to be nervous and unsure about what would happen next.

This time the bed dipped between her legs. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, the pegs wobbling, as she felt his fingers on her pussy, pinching the folds.

"Does that hurt?"

She shook her head, unable to speak, the tension building within her. She had no idea what he was doing, but she felt her outer lips squeezed and then pulled outwards and held--the inner folds of her labia and her clitoris exposed. Then he was beside her again, jolting the pegs as he settled by her side, kissing her, his fingers stroking her clitoris. She whimpered against his mouth, closing her eyes, approaching orgasm again in an instant.

"Oh," he whispered to her, "you're so wet. And there's no escape from my fingers now."

He kissed her again, but she couldn't respond, her entire consciousness was focused on his hand as it rubbed and pressed at her most sensitive spot, sliding down to the opening of her cunt, then back up to rub again.

"You can cum now." And she crashed over the edge, arching and groaning into his mouth, shaking with the intensity of it.

He held her while she recovered, gradually coming back to reality. She became aware of the music and the pegs on her nipples and then of discomfort in her left hand, where the straps that bound her were cutting off the blood flow.

"Pins and needles," she murmured, flexing her wrist.

He leaned over her to adjust the knots, bringing his stomach within kissing distance. She lifted her head to reach, licking and nibbling with her lips, moving downwards, causing him to groan this time. When she reached the bottom of his stomach she smiled, remembering their conversation about penises. She'd said the best kind was a hard one, and here indeed was the best kind. As he worked at the knots, she took his erection into her mouth, savouring it. She felt boneless with satisfaction, contented and relaxed, and she closed her throat around him, lips touching the base, feeling no gag reflex at all. He groaned again as she massaged him with her mouth, loving the feel and the taste, starting to feel turned on again.

The knots re-tied, he pulled out of her mouth and left the bed. She felt so wanton, displayed there with her legs spread wide, pegs attached to the most sensitive parts of her body. The pegs on her nipples were starting to be painful, and she gazed at the ceiling, pulling slightly on the straps, aroused by the feeling of helplessness, of being at his mercy. Listening to him moving about, she hoped she heard the sounds of a condom being pulled on--she needed him inside her, ached to be penetrated and filled.

He mounted the bed between her legs and the pegs on her cunt lips jostled as he removed them. The one on her right nipple really did hurt by now--she didn't want any distractions from the enjoyment of feeling his cock as he fucked her.

"Could you take the pegs off?"

"I did."

She looked down at her breasts in surprise.

"Oh, those." He smiled. "Are they hurting too much?"

She nodded and was relieved when he took them off without further comment. She tried to move her hips to welcome his cock, needing to ease the throbbing inside, but she was held powerless by the restraints. He positioned himself, looked her in the eyes, and pushed into her. Oh god, it was wonderful. She closed her eyes in delight, feeling the heat and the hardness of him stroking her all the way to the top of her pussy, and the tightening of her cunt in response. He pulled out slowly and she moaned, savouring the feel of him as the ridge of his cock moved against the clinging walls of her cunt. He pushed in again, and began picking up the pace. She felt his cock force its way into her again and again. He slowed to play with her just at her opening, then drove in deep and hard, fucking her violently. Her body twisted and bucked as it responded to the pounding she was receiving, her arms and legs held fast by the ties, unable to do anything but submit.

"Oh god, oh god, don't stop ... ." Her internal muscles started to clench and spasm around him, but he had other ideas and pulled out of her.

"I'm going to turn you over."

She almost sobbed while he untied her, desperate to have him fucking her again. He flipped her over, pulled her hips up to position her on her knees and pushed her legs together. She was slick with juice, eager, as he held her hips and rocked her cunt back onto his cock, hitting her at a new angle. She cried out, lost to sensation, as he fucked her to the point of climax, then repositioned her again. They changed position three, four times after that. Each time had him fucking her from a new angle, each time bringing her right up to orgasm, until she was exhausted and nearly spent.

When she was on top of him, he whispered, "do you want to come?"

"Yes." She held onto him as he laid her on her back, pushed her left knee up to her shoulders, and drove into her from her right side. He reached down to massage her clitoris with his fingers, and then she was gasping and groaning and babbling she knew not what as she came hard.

"Oh yes, oh yes, right there," she gasped, "oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck ... ."

A few more thrusts and he, too, came on a groan, hunching and pushing deep into her.

They lay entwined, sticky with sweat, catching their breath from their exertions. He pulled away and went to dispose of the condom, but she couldn't move. She lay on the bed, just as he'd left her, abandoned to the moment, feeling ... well ... totally and wonderfully fucked. When he joined her again, they cuddled for a while, lips meeting occasionally.

"Wouldn't it be great to just pull the covers over us and go to sleep?"

"Mmmmmmm."

The tips of their tongues touched briefly.

"Five more minutes, then we'll have a shower."

They lay there for a bit longer, noses touching, breathing in the scent of each other.

"Sweetheart ... ."

"I know, I know." She smiled and nuzzled him. "Do you want to go first?"

"Why don't we shower together?"

"Oh--okay! That'll be really nice. Friendly!"

It was after they were showered and dressed that she saw the socket-set bits attached by string to the pegs he'd used. Eyes widening, she picked them up, imagining what she must have looked like spread across the bed with her fanny pulled wide using that contraption.

"What on earth ...?" She looked at him, blushing and smiling.

He raised his eyebrows. "Do you really want to know?"

"No!" She cringed with embarrassment and buried her face in his shoulder, laughing.

"Was it too weird for you? I thought you wanted all that."

"Oh, I did. I really did. It was wonderful. Weird! But wonderful."

He walked her out to her car, both pretending as they walked past reception, that they'd had a business meeting in his hotel room, rather than rampant sex.

"They're bound to know!"

"Of course they will." She smiled, unconcerned with anyone's opinion. "Who cares?"

He took her in his arms and they kissed, tongues moving lazily against each other. She started feeling horny again, her heart-rate increasing, her pussy starting to throb.

"I could go again," she murmured against his mouth.

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

"You're the woman every man dreams of," he said, "but you might have to wait a bit."

She laughed, got in the car, and drove away.

Her legs were still a bit shaky when she got home an hour later. She'd been replaying the events of the evening over and over in her head during the drive, trying to decide what she felt about it. Every time she thought of those pegs and the socket set she cringed with embarrassment and then laughed out loud. Would he think her too kinky to want all that? Would their next emails see him withdrawing from her, distancing himself?

When she pulled up outside her house her phone buzzed--an email from him.

"You're the most exciting woman I've ever met. When can we do it again??"