The Adventures of Dick and Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
Dick treats Rob to Jane.
2.4k words
3.8
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Wait for me." His voice was solid and commanding in her ear. Trembling, she put the phone down on the coffee table. The air blowing in from the window was crisp and cool and her nipples puckered in the chill. She knelt on the big leather chair, ass raised over her ankles. A breeze slid in through the screen, caressing her back. It blew on her clit, making her shiver unexpectedly, and dew-like drops slid down her thighs.

She tightened the restraints on her wrists, tugged her collar to make sure it wasn't too loose, and slid the blindfold over her eyes. Fastening the restraints behind her back with the clip while blindfolded wasn't difficult, as she couldn't have seen her wrists anyway and was used to doing it by touch. It was the waiting that was the hard part.

The finishing touch was necessary. She turned around on the big chair, sliding her knees open and resting her ass on her heels. She faced the open window now, and the low-backed chair wasn't quite high enough to protect her pussy from the cold November breezes. Her nipples hardened even more, tightening to little pellets. Now she would wait.

***

He grinned to himself as he sped down the long country road. Their last encounter was fresh in his mind. How tantalizing she'd looked in the little thong and heels, spread-eagled against the wall. It had taken all his willpower not to jump her right away. She'd bent to his every touch, her body malleable to his kisses.That body begged to be controlled, to be used. The moment he'd sheathed himself inside her was a culmination in and of itself, and he couldn't have imagined it any better. He groaned and shifted his attention back to the road. His dick had grown painfully with that mental image, and it strained against his jeans. She'd be there waiting for him.

If she'd followed his orders, right now she was cold and hard in front of the window, pussy dripping down her legs... oh, she was so juicy. Wrenching his thoughts from her dripping cunt, Dick tried to remember what he'd ordered her to wear. Not much, of course. Just another tiny lace thong, her restraints, her collar, and... there was something else. Right, the blindfold! His cock jumped in response to his thoughts. How naked and dripping and helpless she was, right then. This deserved something more. He'd throw an unexpected surprise in the mix. An enormous grin plastered his face as he picked up his cell.

***

Rob was lounging around on his couch playing video games when his cell started vibrating in his pocket. He was a little shocked at the time. No one usually called him until much later in the evening. He took out his phone and checked the caller id. Holy shit, it was Dick! He hadn't spoken to that fucker in over a month. He'd heard from their mutual buddies that Dick had been busy banging his new friend. He'd met Jane once, and she seemed like a cool chick. Not too fat, not too skinny, nice tits, great ass. He'd told Dick then that he'd do her in a heartbeat and hadn't heard a word from the asshole since then.

"Yo, Dick, what's up, man?"

"Listen, Robbie boy, I need an enormous favor." Rob wasn't too pleased to hear that. Dick was always looking for drugs or money or something. He should've known it would be a favor.

"Rob, you remember Jane, right? Well, this has to do with her. I'm holed up at the office for another half-hour and she's dying to get laid. Could you be a buddy and help me out?"

"Whaaaat?" Rob was definitely in a minor state of shock. He and Dick had talked about doing a girl together a few times, but this was completely unexpected. It didn't take very long for him to recover though. He'd meant what he'd said. Jane was a hottie, and he was being given a green light to fuck her. "Dude, hell yeah! Where is she? I'll be there in five."

"Whoa, buddy. Slow down and take a deep breath. Okay. Now, you remember the night before your party when I'd just met her? You remember what I told you?" Dick smiled into his cell. This was going to be sweet.

"Yeah, you said something about her being a real surprise. But you haven't called me in ages, man, I'm totally out of the loop."

Dick nodded impatiently to himself. " Yeah, I'm gonna fill you in. But real quick. See, Jane is a little bit kinky. Well, she's actually a whole lot of kinky. Now, I gotta trust you to be discreet about this, Rob. Until otherwise, this is between the three of us. And don't go thinking you can have her whenever you want. You have to ask me first. Okay?"

Rob was a bit puzzled by this. So the bitch was kinky. Big deal, he'd been with some kinky girls before. But what did Dick mean about asking HIM first. If he wanted Jane, he'd ask her. Whatever, it wasn't important. "Sure, man. Whatever you say. I won't breathe a word about this."

"Okay. Jane is at her place, which is just down the block from you." Dick gave him the address. "Now, the door is unlocked. She's expecting me, but she's blindfolded, so it doesn't matter. She'll be totally cool with it. Do not take off the blindfold or speak to her at all. Just go in, fuck her, and leave. I'll be waiting outside when you do."

Rob was a little confused by the whole thing, but he was already hard thinking of fucking a blindfolded girl. That was hot. This chica was really kinky. He almost didn't hear Dick say goodbye. Throwing on pants and a t-shirt, he walked down the street to the green house. It was a three-story house, and Jane lived on the top floor. The doors were a bit confusing, but he had the directions Dick had given him on a little piece of paper. He climbed the stairs and opened the door as quietly as possible.

***

Jane shivered again, naked in the breeze. Her hands were so close to her pussy. She'd have to remember to tell Dick that the restraints couldn't keep her from touching herself. Lost in the slickness and the feel of her fingers playing with her cold clit, she almost didn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs. Jerking her hand away from her pussy, Jane sat up stright on her ankles and bent over. She heard the door opening, and someone entering. The excitement of being blindfolded and in the dark was more than just not seeing. She could always imagine a mistake happening, or someone else being there instead of Dick, and that scared and excited her at the same time.

Rob stopped dead in the doorway, then slowly eased the door shut. Jane was kneeling in the chair by the window, naked except for a tiny black lace thong. She was bent over the back of the chair and her ass was just an inch or two above her bare feet. Her hands were fastened behind her back with leather cuffs, and straps from the blindfold tucked her long golden hair against her back. She was shivering from the cold, and her pussy, peeking out from under her pretty cheeks, was dripping cum onto her legs. Rob thought his balls were going to burst. He tore off his clothes, and let them lie on the floor as he went to the window and closed it. Jane was still shaking with cold, and probably excitement as well.

Rob's dick was hard as a rock. He lifted Jane's face from where it lay on the back of the chair and stared at how sexy the blinfold looked on her. Her full lips shimmered beneath it. As he watched, her tongue darted out to moisten her lips, and white teeth bit her bottom lip for a split second. With a groan, he shoved his cock towards her face and slipped it between her lips.

Still kneeling and bound on the chair, Jane was a little surprised when his hand pulled her face upwards. She licked her lips, nervous again. Something felt... different. But then she felt a cock being pushed into her mouth and responded the only way she knew how. Wrapping her lips around it, she slid down on it until it hit the back of her throat. She loved sucking dick. It felt so smooth on her lips, and she loved to make guys moan as they came in her mouth. She put her full attention on the cock in her mouth, sliding up and down it slowly at first, and then responding to the motions of the hand that tangled in her hair, controlling her rhythm. Jane didn't know exactly when she first realized it, caught up in her licking and sucking, but she knew this wasn't Dick's cock down her throat. The fear and excitement went straight to her pussy and she moaned onto Rob's cock.

Jane gave an amazing blow-job. That was the only thought that made it into Rob's brain before he just let her suck as she wanted. He slid his hand into her soft hair and straightened her rhythm out, then just let her go at it for a couple of minutes. Her mouth felt damn good. It was her moan vibrating onto him that shook him from the bliss he was experiencing. Hell, another thirty seconds and he'd be shooting down her throat! Rob yanked his dick out of Jane's mouth and was startled to hear a disgruntled little yelp from her when he did. She liked this shit. She was getting off on it. Her pussy was grinding away against her leg. Oh, and that pussy was a sloppy mess now! He grunted and lifted her in the air, sliding down under her. He lowered her onto his legs undid her arms, and grabbed a condom from the bowl on the coffee table. To his surprise, she grabbed the foil packet from his hands, ripped it open, and slid the condom onto his dick before he could even move. Damn, she was good. She'd done that blindfolded. Grabbing her hips, he lifted her on top of him, her legs wrapping behind the chair's back, and plunged his cock into her.

Jane had practiced with the blindfold on before. As soon as she took care of the condom, she nearly convulsed at the thought of finally getting fucked. Her cunt ached with desire. She was not disappointed. As he sank her down onto him, she arched her back and moaned with the sweetness of it. Within seconds, they were both fucking onto each other, the rhythm becoming faster and faster. Jane started cumming, and the pounding kept her riding out her orgasm, moaning and bucking, until the cock inside of her convulsed and shot its load inside her. Then she came again, hard and finally, her pussy contracting until it rode out the aftermath.

Rob didn't last more than a few minutes inside Jane's incredible pussy. He lay gasping on the chair, feeling her writhe against him, still coming down. Finally, she stopped shaking, and he remembered what Dick had said. He checked her blindfold. It was still on tight, but he pulled it down a little farther over her eyes. He pulled his dick out of her reluctantly, snapping off the condom and its contents and dumping it in the trash next to the chair. Then he carefully extricated himself out from under her motionless limbs, and rearranged her on the chair in the position she'd been in when he'd arrived, clipping her wrist cuffs together again. He rubbed his soft dick on her lips, and she immediately took him inside her mouth, cleaning him off. Laying her head down on the back of the chair again, he dressed quickly and left.

Jane complained in little mews as whoever it was slipped out of her, and then got out from under her completely. The room was still a little chilly, and she shivered with the movement. She almost whined before catching herself as she was rearranged on the chair with her ass on her feet again, bent over. Then she was licking a limp dick off, and there were some small sounds, and then the door opening and closing. Her fear returned full force. Who had it been? Some delivery person? One of her neighbors, come up to borrow something? One of Dick's many friends? Where was Dick, anyway? He'd told her to wait for him, and clearly he hadn't arrived yet, so she didn't move, but shivered in her position, a little scared and cold, but still turned on by the whole experience.

***

Dick leaned against the side of the house next to the stairs, smoking a cigarette. He heard the footsteps on the stairs and frowned. He was only fifteen minutes late. Rob was done already? He turned to see Rob coming down the stairs. The expression on his face was priceless. Oh, he was done alright. That was visible. Dick grinned at Rob, and they clasped hands briefly.

"So how was she, Rob? Everything you dreamed?" Rob groaned and looked him in the eye. "Dude, that was one fuck I'll never forget. Where the fuck did you find this girl? Well, anyhow, I kinda know what you meant about wanting more, but I still don't understand. Who do I ask for a fuck? I mean, she obviously doesn't know it was me that had her, but still... I definitely want another shot at Jane, if that's cool with you."

Dick laughed lightly. "Don't you worry, Robbie boy. You just have to ask me anytime you want a go. Just... If I say no, that means no, okay? You'll get plenty of that pussy as long as you don't ask too often. By the way, I'm looking to buy some acid. Do you know where I can find some?"

Dick and Rob started walking down the street towards Rob's house. Rob knew that the timing of that question was intentional, but he didn't care. "For that, Dick, it's on me." The boys took care of their business, joking and chatting. Dick brought up some other adventures he'd been toying with, and Rob seemed amenable to all of them. He even had a few suggestions. Twenty minutes later, Dick walked in to see Jane curled up on the leather chair, still bound and blindfolded. He gently lifted the blindfold and smiled. She had passed out. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her to bed and tucked her in. He'd let her sleep. After all, with all he was planning for her, she'd need it.

End of Chapter One