The Adventures Of Dylan McCoy

Story Info
Restless Mccoy finds his peace.
1.2k words
3
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...As he entered into the bedroom he was struck by the vision that was right in front of him.

She was wearing nothing but a black see through negligee which did little to hide her well formed hips and well rounded buttocks not to mention her long legs which were enclosed inside black fishnet garter stockings and her perfect feet(so he assumed) were clad in black high heels. He could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra and he wondered what else she wasn't wearing.

He hadn't realised how much he had missed sex until he saw her, he became so aroused and all he wanted to do was to fuck her so bad He knew what he was doing was wrong and he could be charged with trespassing but he didn't care he had to taste this little mamma. It had been so long since he had tasted a woman's cunt and his cock was so hard he was afraid he was going to explode. He proceeded into the bedroom and turned her around, what he saw shocked he not only was she a goddess but she had the face of an angel and for a moment he thought he had died and gone to heaven. He licked his lips and swallowed hard he was dumbfounded.

His eyes slowly swept past her well formed lips which she had applied just a hint of lipstick that emphasised the colour of her hair it was not too little or too much like the lipsticks the whores he had fucked before applied, it was just perfect. From her lips his eyes swept past her well small pale throat and rested on her firm round tits which were clearly visible through her see through black chemise and he realised they were hard and wondered how they tasted like. With a will power he didn't understand, he tore his eyes off of her breasts and carried on sweeping her body with his eyes, past her well rounded hips and her flat tummy finally resting on her special place.

With a swiftness that shocked him, she dropped to her knees and started undoing the fly of his denims releasing his big hard cock.

She looked into his eyes and smiled and immediately put the long big hard cock in her mouth and started sucking on it like it was a lollypop, never had Dylan experienced such an experience and not once did she gag. After what seemed like an eternity she rose up wiped her mouth and she pushed him on the bed and she slowly started to undress herself slowly until she was left with nothing but a bra and her garter stockings and heels. Then she climbed next to him and lay facing upwards open and closing her legs in a seductive way. Dylan got up and spread her long legs exposing her shaved young cunt. He tore the stocking and slowly opened her labia exposing a clit bud which had become hard and swollen, with his tongue he started licking her cunt and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, she started to squirm under him and slowly he sucked her clitoris until she was moaning and crying with pleasure, he slowly moved down looking for a pussyhole and started fucking it with his tongue. When he felt her about to orgasm he removed his tongue from her now wet pussy and jammed two fingers inside her wet slippery cunt and he started fucking her with his fingers and she started riding them faster and faster and faster and wetter she became until finally she moaned and shuddered. He removed his fingers and slowly started kissing her tummy then sucking her tits while his fingers yet again found her fuckhole, he sucked her tits until they were red and swollen and then he moved up and started kissing her mouth, her tongue found his mouth first and started darting her tongue in and out, in and out at the same time Dylan was still fucking her with his fingers.

When he was sure she was ready he spread her legs and slowly entered his hard cock inside her small tight wet, slippery pussyhole and started fucking her, she raised her pelvis to him. His hands were all over him digging her scarlet painted fingernails into his shoulders and screaming his name over and over and over again and he pounded her harder, the harder he pounded, the more she screamed until finally he heard the pounding of blood in his head then with a groan he exploded his seeds deep into her womb, at the same time he felt her shuddering and then lying still. He removed himself from her cunt hole and to his surprise she turned on to her back then on to her knees and raised her ass up for him. No one had ever offered their ass before; it sure was his lucky day. He slapped it hard and heard her moan then he guided his swollen cock into her arsehole which was tighter than her cunt and once again he started to fuck her, she screamed din pain but he was too aroused to care, he fucked her until she enjoyed it at the same time slapping her ass and once in a while sticking his fingers inside her cunthole which was by now dripping wet. God he wanted to fuck this whore until she cried, He yanked back her hair fucking her penetrating deeper and deeper until he could no longer hold himself and then in bursts he released his semen yet again. Feeling not yet satisfied he turned her around and demanded she sit on his cock and ride her like her horse. The poor girl was in so much pain coz her ass had been dry when it had been fucked, Dylan looked up ait her and saw her tear stained face and instead of feeling sorry for her he had this sudden urge to slap but he didn't dare all he wanted was for her to ride her.

When she hesitated he started playing with her clitoris until she started riding him on her own. God how he loved her breasts and he started kneading them like dough, she bit her lip threw her head back and started playing with herself, then she started fucking him harder and faster and she started screaming and calling out his name, they both were out of control and when they finally came they both screamed loud. She slowly slid from his cock and laid down with her legs open and she started fingering herself until she felt herself Cum and when she did she squirted. Dylan could hardly believe his luck this goddess cum slut had fucked so good that he was contemplating about fucking her again soon.

While he was considering how much to pay him she started licking his cock again this time with an exaggerated slowness until he felt he couldn't hold it any longer, she would work him up him slowly then fast then when he was about to come she would slow down until eventually he came all over her face her breasts and in her mouth and finally she got up and got dressed and left the room.

Dylan realised he didn't know her name and when he went to look for her outside she was gone. Would he ever see her again, would he ever fuck that delicious cunt, would he ever taste her juices again ...........?