The Adventures of G Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
998 words
4.45
84.6k
24

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 How It All Started

I guess I'm a typical woman. I love pretty lingerie, shoes, especially high heels, clothes, make up.

I work in corporate America in a senior consulting position. My normal work clothes are a fitted suit with either a skirt or pants or a dress worn with heels and pantyhose. I still dress like that now however, my pantyhose wearing days came to an end one evening a few years ago and I've never looked back.

I was invited to a corporate social event and couldn't say no. I like going to these because I like to network and a lot of business has come from socializing. I didn't want to go alone, so I asked a guy I was seeing to escort me. It was a "semi formal" event, elegant short dresses (as opposed to gowns) and dark suits for the gentlemen.

I decided to wear a clingy, fitted black dress that came to just above my knees. It was a halter top style so I didn't need a bra. My breasts swelled out of the top. I wore a necklace with a pendant that nestled sweetly in my cleavage. I wanted to go bare legs so I tried the dress on with a pair of panties and in the mirror I could see the panty line. I got out a pair of toe to waist ultra sheer black pantyhose, tried them on under the dress with no panties and presto, no panty line. I wore 4 ½ inch black stiletto heel pumps and carried a small bag. I spent a lot of time on my hair and makeup and when I was ready, I looked pretty hot, if I do say so myself.

My date picked me up and I could see in his eyes he approved of what he saw. We had a good time. We had a few drinks, had dinner and danced a bit. Every time we danced, he was uncomfortable holding me close. I had a feeling I knew why so I got very close and I could feel the beginning of an erection. This got me turned on and before you knew it; my nipples were straining against my dress, begging for attention. That caught his attention. I'm a bit of a tease, so when ever we danced I snuggled as close as I could and I could feel him getting harder and harder. That only got me going so I ground up against him. He was squirming! I was getting wet.

We sat as close as possible in the car. He walked me to my apartment door, leaned over and gave me a goodnight kiss, thrusting his tongue in my mouth. I started to put my tongue in his mouth when I felt his hand on my breast. I pulled my mouth away and asked him if he wanted to come in for coffee or something. He said "Something would be nice."

We got into my apartment and collapsed on the couch. His hand went in my dress and straight for my nipples. I leaned back and groaned. I reached behind my neck, undid the clasp, let the top down. He knelt down and I grabbed his head and pulled it to my breasts and he started to kiss and suck and caress first one then the other. His tongue swirled around my nipple, driving me wild. I reached down and could feel his hard cock through his pants. I gently massaged it; carefully because I didn't want him to come until I was ready. He was moaning and thrusting. I told him to stand up, take off his shirt and pants and lie down on the floor. I stood, straddling his face. Imagine his view, seeing my heels, long nylon clad legs disappearing under my dress, my bare breasts, nipples hard, just waiting to be caressed . I reached back, unzipped my dress and let it fall on his face I stepped out of it, still straddling his face and kicked it out of the way with my heels. I thought his cock was going to rip through his shorts. I turned around and sat on his face, grinding my dripping wet nylon clad pussy in his mouth. I lay on top of him and gently pulled his cock out. I ran my tongue down the underside slowly, down and up and took it in my mouth. I went up and down, swirling my tongue over the head. He was groaning and heaving and desperately trying to eat my pussy thru the pantyhose.

I ground my wet, nylon clad pussy harder into his face wanting to feel his tongue on my clit. I felt his hands move, heard a tear and suddenly I had a heavenly tongue exploring my pussy. He started to eat me, paying attention to my cilt and gently inserting a finger to explore my G spot. I was in heaven, a tongue on my clit, a finger gently rubbing my G spot and a gorgeous cock in my mouth when he suddenly came, filling my mouth with cum and then I came in a huge earthmoving orgasm. I collapsed on him, totally exhausted, cum dribbling from my mouth. I rolled over and had a look. I was still wearing my heels and panty hose but he had ripped the crotch out of them to get to my pussy. He told me he loved the way I looked, nylon clad legs, killer heels cum on my face and a somewhat limp cock in my hand.

We cleaned up but he wouldn't let me take off the panty hose and heels. We lay in bed and he ran his hands up and down my legs and told me how sexy I looked and how he always loved stockings, heels and how they turned him on.

"Have you ever worn a garter belt?" he asked me, "I think you would look so sexy"