The Adventures of G Ch. 05

Story Info
The secret gets out.
1.6k words
4.53
25.4k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved living in New York. I had a great job that gave me a lot of personal satisfaction. I was helping an organization grow and develop, and we were really seeing some hard results. At home, I was helping a young man grow and develop as well. When I first arrived, I met a shy boy. As time went on, he was turning into a fine young man and learning how to satisfy all of a girl's needs.

I have a morning routine. I get up, go into the bathroom. I shower, I brush my teeth. I do my makeup and hair, slip on a rope and have a light breakfast. Once I'm done, I get dressed and get out the door.

I was really enjoying living in, my friend's apartment, and especially enjoying Jonathan's company. He got up every morning and had breakfast with me. I think it was probably for two reasons. The first was he genuinely enjoyed my company. The second was he like to imagine was underneath my robe. Occasionally, just to tease him, before I went out for breakfast, I would slowly caress my breasts, gently pinching and squeezing my nipples until they're hard and then slipping on my robe and clinching it tight. I love to watch the reaction of his eyes staring at my nipples.

One Friday morning after breakfast, I went back to my room to change. I slipped off my robe, reached for my garter belt, put it around my waist and fastened it. I smoothed down the red silk and lace and reached for a stocking. I bunched the stocking up, put my toe in and slowly pulled it up my leg, smoothing it along the way and fastening it to the garters. I took the other stocking and did the same thing. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure that my stockings were straight and that were no wrinkles. I slipped my arms into my bra straps and reached around and fastened the hooks. I straightened the straps on my shoulders and gently lifted first my right and then my left breast, nestling them properly in the cups. I stared at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I thought, for an old lady.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that I hadn't fully closed the door. I thought I could see the glimmer of a pair of eyes. I moved around the room, then suddenly lunged for the door and pulled it open. There stood Jonathan, eyes wide open, a huge bulge in his satin pajamas and his face as red as a beet!

"Jonathan, "I said crossly, "a lady deserves her privacy!"

He didn't know what to say. I could see that my tone had really upset him.

"Come here ", I said, "If you're so curious about how a lady dresses, help me dress."

His eyes opened wide his head nodded yes! He came into my room and closed the door behind him.

"Good, "I said, "Help me get into my panties. "

He just stared at me. I reached over grabbed my panties, handed them to him and said "Come on, help me put these on."

He knelt in front of me. He took the panties and held them and guided my right foot and then the left into them and slowly, slowly, slowly pulled them up, running his hands along my stockings.

"Are they nice and smooth around my butt? "I said, "I don't want any panty lines. "

I felt his hands moving over my butt gently, smoothing my panties to make sure that I had no wrinkles. I glanced down and I could see his hard cock standing straight up. I stretched out my nylon clad foot, and slowly caressed his hard cock through the satin of his pajamas. I could see the look of pleasure on his face. I sat down in the edge of the bed.

"Come over here, pull your pajamas down, "I said, "and lay down in front of me. ".

He pulled down his pajamas and his cock sprung free. He lay down in front of me his cock standing straight up and twitching a little bit. I reached out with my foot and started to caress his cock. I could see the look of pleasure on his face. I gently rubbed up and down on the underside slowly, slowly increasing my speed I could see him squirm with the pleasure.

I moved my other foot over, put them together and created a nylon foot pussy. I started with the tip and engulfed his cock. I slowly started to stroke up and down and up and down and I could see the look of pleasure on his face.

I stroked him faster and faster along the length of his cock with my nylon foot pussy. He was writhing in pleasure, thrusting up faster and faster to match my stroking until finally he came, spurting all over my stockings. I continued to stroke him milking every drop of cum out of his hard cock.

Jonathan just lay on the floor, a look of ecstasy on his face moaning with pleasure, my nylon clad feet, drenched in his cum, resting on his softening cock.

"I can't wear these stockings." I said, "Please get me a clean pair from my lingerie drawer. It's the top drawer on the right."

I took my cum soaked feet off his cock. He struggled to his feet, his limp wet cock dangling between his legs. He went to the dresser and pulled open the drawer. The look on his face was like Aladdin when he entered the cave full of treasurers when he saw my collection of bras, panties, garter belts, chemises, corsets and stockings.

"You have such pretty underwear." he said as he reached out to gingerly pick out a pair of stockings, "What colour would you like?"

"Black lace top please." I replied.

He carefully picked out a pair, closed the drawer and came back to the bed.

"Take these cum soaked stockings off and help me put on a new pair." I told him.

He laid the stockings down on the bed and knelt before me. He reached up, unfastened the garters on my right leg and slowly slid the stocking down, caressing my thigh and calf. I stepped out of the stocking. He reached up, unfastened my left stocking and slipped it off as well. He took the new stocking, carefully bunched it up and drew it up my leg, smoothing it to make sure there were no wrinkles. He ran his hands up and down my legs several times, always spending a little more time than necessary on the lace tops, "accidently" brushing my pussy every time he checked the lace top.

I looked down as he smoothed the sheer nylon on my leg and I could see his cock was getting hard again. I watched him as he fastened the garters. By the time he was finished, he had a full raging hard on.

I stroked him with my foot."Poor Jonathon," I said, "I'm going to be late and I can't help you concentrate now. Will you be home when I get back from work?"

"Yes." He stammered.

"Good." I said, "Now help me with my heels."

Lying beside the bed was a pair of my favorite shoes, black patent leather, pointy toes, 4 1/2 inch stilettos. H took a shoe, I raised my foot and he gently slipped it on. I put my hand on his head to balance myself as he slipped the other shoe on. He knelt in front of me as if worshiping my legs.

"You're not done yet, you need to help me get dressed."I said.

I handed him my blouse, he helped me put it on and then slowly did up the buttons, starting from my neck, over the swell of my bra covered breasts and down to my waist. I handed him my skirt. He unzipped it and held it on the floor for me to step into and pulled it up my hips. He tucked my blouse in, zipped it up and smoothed it out. I could feel his hands pause when he passed over the garters. He took my jacket and helped me slip it on and I was ready to go.

"Thank you Sir ", I said, "I appreciate this very much. I want you to study hard today, and maybe we'll go out to dinner tonight."

I turned on my heel opened the door and walked out of my room and bumped into Mrs. Abernathy. I had no idea how long she had been there or what she had heard. She gave me a stern look and motion with her head that we should go into the kitchen.

"I know exactly what's going on here between you and that boy. "she said.

I didn't know what to say. I was scared that perhaps old my friend, everything including my friendship with her.

I stared Mrs. Abernathy straight in the eye. "Whatever do you mean? ". I asked.

"You know in exactly what I mean. "she said , "and I have to tell you. I fully approve with what you've done to that boy".

I was stunned!

"He was a boy, " she said, " living in a world of adults. He was immature, try and self-centered. You helped them become a mature young man. Your secret is safe with me.".

I breathed a huge sigh of relief knowing that our secret, although it was no longer a secret, was still safe. I grabbed my purse and my briefcase, and was out the door to solve the problems of the world.