The Adventures of G Ch. 06

Story Info
The Pleasure Valley.
1.7k words
4.65
27.5k
6

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the day. I sat in my office, door closed. I had trouble concentrating all day. My thoughts went back to happened that morning. I kept seeing Jonathon lying on my bedroom floor, hard cock under the sole of my foot then the look of pleasure on his face when he came in my nylon foot pussy. His running his hands over my body as he helped me dress. Just thinking about it made me wet. The more I thought of that hard cock spurting all over my nylons...

I slipped into my private restroom. As I pulled down my panties I realized how wet they were with my love juices. I slipped them off, straightened my skirt and decided nothing else was going to get done at the office that day. I put my panties in my purse, turned off the lights and went back to the apartment.

I arrived back home about six o'clock, walked in the door and could smell the aroma of a delicious supper. Mrs. Abernathy had obviously outdone herself today. Jonathon was waiting for me, a glass of red wine in each hand.

"I thought you might need this." he said.

"When will diner be ready?" I asked while taking a deep sip.

"It's in the oven, about half hour. I put the timer on." he replied.

"So I have enough time to get changed." I said, turning and walking down the hallway to my room, "You helped me dress this morning. How would you like to help me change?"

He put down his glass and hurried after me. I walked into the middle of my room and turned to face him. He stood there and I could see a bulge starting to form in his crotch.

"You can start with my jacket." I said.

I turned around as he approached me. As he was sliding the jacket off my shoulders I took a slight step backwards and "accidently" bumped into him. I could felt his growing cock. I ground my hips into him and I heard him moan softly. He stepped back and started to unzip my skirt.

"That's not the right order," I said as I turned around to face him, "first comes my blouse."

Fingers trembling, he reached out and started to unbutton my blouse, starting at my neck and working his way down over the swell of my breasts until it hung open, exposing my lace and satin bra, breasts straining to get out. I glanced down at him and saw he now had a raging hard on.

"Like what you see?" I asked as he slipped my blouse off, "I want to see what you have, so show me."

H stepped back, pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, let them fall to the floor, stepped out of them and kicked them to the side and stood there, his hard cock pointing straight at me.

"Oh, I like what I see," I said, "kneel in front of me and take off my skirt."

He knelt down, reached around me, undid the button and pulled the zipper down. He slid my skirt down slowly, first exposing my garter belt, down over my hips, exposing my pussy six inches from his face. He looked up at me, eyes wide.

"You're not wearing panties!" he said.

"Go for it." I said as I spread my legs slightly; thrust forward and he buried his face in my pussy and started to run his tongue along my pussy lips stopping to tease my clit while I felt his hands caressing my legs down to my heels and back up to the lace top of my stockings.. I shuddered with pleasure and let him play with my pussy and legs for a few minutes.

But I wanted more than a tongue on my clit.

"Lie down." I ordered.

He laid on his back, cock standing straight up. I stepped out of my skirt. I was still wearing a bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. I straddled him.

"I've been dreaming about your hard cock all day, since you came on my stockings. I haven't been able to concentrate. I took my panties off because they got soaked thinking of your hard cock. I need it and I want it now." I said as I lowered myself until I could feel his cock on my pussy lips. Then, in one slow long thrust, I took him inside of me.

It was pure ecstasy as his hard cock filled my pussy. I say motionless, feeling him inside me. I bent over him, putting my hands on his shoulders. He reached up and cupped my lace covered breasts and started to squeeze them gently. I started to pump, the waves of pleasure building as he filled me with each thrust. I leaned over, pushing my breasts into his face pumping faster and faster until I shuddered and came in a final wave of ecstasy, drained and I collapsed on Jonathon, panting, trying to regain my breath.

"I so needed that." I said when I could finally speak. Then I realized he was still hard, inside me, "Oh you poor baby. You didn't cum."

"You came so fast," he said as I slid off him and I felt his cock slide out of me. I rolled onto my back and he snuggled up to me, his cock pressed against my leg and a lace covered breast still cupped in his hand.

"It was wonderful," I whispered," but now it's your turn. I want to suck your cock. " He moved up until his gorgeous cock was in front of me. I gently grabbed the shaft with one hand, his balls with the other, brought the head to my lips and started to lick the head while I massaged his balls. Around and around the head I went, paying particular attention to sensitive part just underneath and behind the head. He groaned and tried to thrust into my mouth but I pulled back.

"No, not yet," I whispered, "just relax and enjoy it. There'll be lots of time for that later."

I kept licking him, from the base to the tip on the top, over the head, swirling a few times in the" spot", then down to the base and then starting over, up his shaft over the head, swirling and swirling and swirling over the spot, using my lips until I suddenly took him deep in my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," he moaned, "it feels so good," as I pumped his hard cock with my mouth.

I could feel his body start to stiffen up but I didn't want him to cum just yet so I took him out of my mouth. I looked up and him while I caressed the top of my breasts with his cock as he started to thrust.

"Would you like to cum in the pleasure valley between my breasts?" I asked. He nodded yes.

I reached around and unfastened my bra. I slowly slid the straps down over my shoulders, pulled out my right arm, grabbed the strap with my left hand and peeled my bra off, exposing my breasts, nipples hard. He moved his cock between them and started to pump.

"I'll teach you a better way," I said as I lay on my back, "straddle me and put your cock between my breasts." He straddled me, placing his cock in the pleasure valley between my breasts. I squeezed them together, making a soft warm pussy hot of hot breasts. He started to slide his cock between them, his cock head popping out with each thrust. I moved my head and on the next thrust, his cock head popped out from between my breasts and slid into my warm wet mouth. Before he pulled back, I swirled my tongue around his cock head. He started to pump faster and faster, into my breast flesh, into my mouth, out of my breasts, deep into my breasts and into my mouth and out of my breasts, faster and faster until he stiffened and on one final deep thrust came in huge spurt into my open mouth and all over my face and chin. I licked his cum off my face as best I could and released my breasts, freeing his spent cock. I took it into my mouth, licking it clean from his cum, tasting my juices on it as well.

"That was fantastic," he panted as he laid down bedside me, "I never dreamed it could be so good, cuming between your breasts."

"You still have lots to experience," I told him as gently caressed his cock, "we have all the time in the world to experience the pleasure we can bring each other."

"Can I ask you a question?" he stammered softly.

"Of course." I said.

"Did you really, well I mean...."

"Come on, say it. Don't be shy." I whispered.

"Did, you really take your panties off because you, my... "

"Yes, thinking of you," I whispered in his, as I caressed his hardening cock, "thinking of your hard cock spurting hot cum all over my stockings and then the feel of your hands on my body as you helped me dress, got me so wet I had to take them off. If you don't believe me, they're in my purse."

We lay there for a few minutes, our bodies entwined, caressing each other.

"I think I should check on dinner." he said as he started to untangle himself and stood up.

"Good, "I said, "do I have time to shower and change?"

"Are you going to change?" he asked, sounding disappointed.

"Well, I'm hardly wearing anything." I replied, then realizing what he meant, said, "You like the stockings, garter belt and heels don't you"

He turned beet red.

I stood up and embraced him, rubbing a stocking clad leg against his.

"Do you want me to wear heels and stockings and a garter belt to dinner? Does that get you excited?"

"Yes." he whispered.

"All right, I'll see what I can find," I told him, "but what are you going to wear? I want you to surprise me! Go and check dinner while I freshen up. I'll be out in 15 minutes."

I shooed him out of my room, closed the door, kicked off my heels and started to unfasten my stockings as I walked to the bathroom to shower.