The Adventures of G Ch. 07

Story Info
The Dinner Party
2.4k words
4.58
35.5k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the shower, warm water cascading on my body, gently soaping my breasts, teasing my nipples, thinking about what had just happened and what the night might bring. I started to feel a tingling in my pussy. I reached down with one hand, found my clit and started to play with it while massaging my breasts with the other.

It felt so good. I love having my clit and nipples stimulated at the same time. Round and round on my clit and nipples, slowly going faster and faster, I could feel an orgasm building. An image of Jonathon's hard cock flashed into my mind. I could have my finger on my clit and cum now or orgasm with his cock driving my pussy crazy later.

I decided to wait.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped myself in a big soft towel and slowly dried myself off. I love the feel of a soft towel ticking my erect nipples. I walked over to my lingerie drawer to find something to wear.

I knew all Jonathon wanted me to wear was a garter belt and stockings but I know men.

Men love breasts. They love to look at our breasts, to touch them, caress them, fondle them, massage them, squeeze them, nuzzle them, nibble them, bite them, kiss them, bury their faces between them, lick them, suck them, rub their cocks on them, bury their cocks between them, fuck them, cum on them and rub their cum into them.

Men look at us and love to imagine what type of bra we're wearing whether it's a balconette, shelf, demi-cup, deep plunge, push-up, sheer, strapless, open cup, cup less, shelf, or bustier (with stockings of course). They imagine what it looks like covering our breasts; imagining the swell of our cleavage, our nipples hidden beneath the fabric.

Some men like to unfasten the clasp, slide the straps down, ease the cups away slowly reveal the breasts until the erect nipples come into view then finally taking the bra off.

Some men like to slide the straps down until the cups fall away exposing the breasts nipples hard and waiting for attention.

Some men like to slip breasts out of the cups so they are squeezed together by the bra, nipples almost touching and they don't want us to take it off.

As much as men love breasts, bras drive them wild with the anticipation of what's to cum.

I looked through my bras until I found exactly the one I wanted, a red, very sheer, balconette shelf bra. I slipped my arms into the straps, reached behind and fastened the clasp. I adjusted the straps and nestled my breasts properly in the cups. I looked in the mirror. There was a beautiful swell of flesh above the cups exposing half my breasts, my nipples made two very attractive bumps and I could just faintly see my areolas through the fabric. This, I thought, will drive Jonathon wild.

I found a matching garter belt and put it on. I chose sheer white stockings, with lace tops and teased them up my legs, smoothing them to make sure there were no wrinkles and fastened them to the garters. I slipped on a pair of red 5 inch peep toe stilettos. I sat down at the vanity and did my makeup and hair. Fluffy curls, smoky eyes and red lips to match my outfit and I was ready.

I stood up and then I had a wicked thought. I sat down and started looking through my make up until I found a light pink lipstick. I spread my legs and made up my pussy, applying lipstick to my pussy lips and especially on my clit. The color matched perfectly.

I didn't have a red robe to finish my look but I knew from "that night," that Gwen had one. I supposed she wouldn't mind if I borrowed it. I slowly opened the door to my room. I could hear noises coming from the dining room as Jonathon got dinner ready. I slipped down the hall into Gwen's room and into her closet. I found exactly what I was looking for, a full length red satin robe, with a shawl collar and black lace detailing at the sleeves. I put it on, tied the belt and went down the hall to dinner.

The dining room lights were out, the room lit by flickering candles making a very romantic setting.

Jonathon was standing, waiting for me, wearing a beautiful satin robe exactly like mine but in black with red lace detailing! He looked gorgeous! I went up to him, put my arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. I ran my hands down his back and over his butt and I felt the outline of underwear.

"You are very sexy in that robe." I told him as I moved a hand around to the front of his robe and felt a hard constrained cock trying to escape, "I can't wait to see what's underneath."

"God, you are beautiful." he stammered as he ran his hands down my back, pausing slightly over my bra straps then moving down over my garter belt and down the garters feeling my stocking tops. "I have a surprise or two for you."

"Did we shop at the same store?" I asked as I gave his cock a squeeze.

He blushed.

"I guess we both borrowed from your mother's closet, didn't we? I think we should have our dinner." I said a bit breathlessly feeling his hand caress my butt.

He walked over to my chair and pulled it out for me. I sat down, crossing my legs. My robe accidently slipped open, exposing my stocking top. I looked up and saw Jonathon enjoying the view.

"Let's enjoy our dinner," he said as he sat down and we did. We talked and laughed and enjoyed the food and each other's company. He told me about his upcoming graduation and going to grad school. He asked me about my job and I what I would be doing when my present assignment was over. He was a perfect gentleman. He wouldn't let me do anything. He served, cleared the table and finally when we were enjoying our coffee, he reached over and held my hand.

"I want to thank you for making me feel so special and for everything you've done for me."

"Thank you for the wonderful, romantic dinner," I said, "It was perfect. You are a wonderful young man, Jonathon. You really know how to make a girl feel special. "

"The pleasure is mine," he said, "the pleasure you gave me. I never dreamed anything could be so good. I remember when you came home and caught me in my mother's room. You never laughed or yelled at me, you just loved me in a way I never thought I would experience."

"Jonathon," I said, "the pleasure was mine as well. You gave me your most precious gift. I was the first woman you made love to. It was my pussy you first entered and in my pussy where you first came."

"You always make sure I get pleasure first," he whispered, "Now I want to give you pleasure first."

He came over and stood in front of me. I reached up and slowly pulled on the robe's belt, letting it open.

He stood there, wearing beautiful black satin panties with red lace trim. His hard cock was straining against the fabric, a small spot of precum already forming at the tip.

I reached out and cupped his bulge and started to gently caress it through the silky fabric with one hand, cupping his balls in the other, massaging them gently, moving my hands over the lace, feeling the contrast between the fabrics. Jonathon moaned softly.

"You know how much I love a man in lingerie; look what panties do to a man. You look so hot!" I said as I continued to caress and fondle him, "You know what I'd like to do with this?"

As I said that, I grabbed the top of his panties and pulled the front down, freeing his cock and balls. I guided him to my mouth with one hand while fondling his balls with the other. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue round and round his cock head, teasing the underside while continuing to fondle his balls.

"No, no you'll make me cum," he moaned, "I don't want to cum yet. I want to give you pleasure first."

I looked up at him and let his cock slip from my mouth.

"You are giving me pleasure," I said, "Your robe, your cock in panties,,,"

He dropped to his knees in front of me, reached out and yanked the belt of my robe.

"Oh my god," he said as my robe fell open and slipped off my shoulders.

He leaned over, our lips met and we started to kiss passionately, tongues dashing in and out of each other's mouths. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my stocking covered leg. He broke the kiss and started kissing my chin, down my neck over the swell of my breasts to the edge of my bra to my covered nipples. He tried sucking them through the fabric. He reached up to my shoulders and slid my bra straps down releasing my breasts from the cups, He hungrily nibbled and sucked my nipples as I moved my right foot so he could rub his cock on my stocking while I massaged his balls with the toe of my stiletto.

We were both moaning with the pleasure we were giving each other.

He started to lick and kiss my breasts, working his way down, kissing the underside which no one had ever done before, really turning me on, continuing down my stomach. I spread my legs wider and he continued down the top of my leg, kissing and fondling, over my knee down to my ankle, gliding his hands and lips over the smooth nylon, down to my stilettos. He kissed and fondled my foot and shoe. He kissed the tip of my stiletto then took the heel in his mouth, sucking it like a cock then started working his way up the inside of the other leg, from my shoe, past my ankle, up my inner thigh, kissing and caressing. He went from one leg to the other, kissing lace stocking tops and then the bare flesh, kissing higher and higher until I felt his nose brush my pussy.

I could feel his hot breath as his tongue lightly bushed my pussy lips. I could feel it exploring, finding my clit.

Suddenly he rammed his mouth and tongue in my pussy, sucking and licking furiously at the same time. I knew he tasted the lipstick on my pussy lips and it drove him wild. I squirmed with pleasure, grabbed his head and held him as he ran his tongue on my pussy and clit, over and over while rubbing his cock against my stockings. I could feel an orgasm building and building but I didn't want to cum this way. I pulled his head away from my pussy.

We looked at each other and said together, "I want you now!"

I hopped up on the dining room table leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs. He stood there for a moment, his hard cock pointing at me, took one step forward and thrust into me, a wave of pleasure as his cock filled my pussy. He started to thrust frantically, too fast.

"Slow down Jonathon," I gasped, "slow down and make it last." But he was crazed with lust and started to thrust even faster.

I bent my legs, put my stilettos on his chest, dug the heels in. I could see him wince as I pushed him away and I felt his cock slip out of me. He looked so surprised and disappointed.

I just looked at him. Then I let my right foot drop as I streached my left foot out, rested it on his shoulder and hooked the toe of my stiletto around his neck. His hands instinctively pressed my leg to his chest. I moved my right leg around his butt and pulled him toward me. He started to kiss my ankle as he caressed my leg, moving up to my shoe, kissing my toes through the peep hole in my stiletto. I felt his hard cock rubbing against my leg.

I smiled at him and gently guided his cock into my pussy. A wave of pleasure washed over me as he entered me and filled me. I held him tight with my right foot, just wanting to feel him inside of me as I felt his hands caress my leg and his lips sucking on my toes. I relaxed my right foot and he began pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, encouraging him by rubing my right foot over his butt.

Waves of pleasure washed over me as he thrust in and out of me, his hands caressing my stocking clad leg, his lips sucking my toes, grinding my stilletto on his face, the sensation of nylon rubbing his butt. His cock fillied my pussy with every thrust, mading me oblivious to everything except the building ogasim until I finally came and a second or to later, in a dense fog of extacy, I heard him groan and felt him cum inside me.

He collapsed on me, our breathing ragged as we tried to regain our senses.

"Oh my god", he finally gasped, "I..that..that was the most incredible, intense pleasure I have ever felt in my whole life."

"It was wonderful for me too," I said, "you are learnig how to really please a girl."

"I have a beautiful and wonderful teacher." he replied.

"Thank you." I said, "Let's see if we can find a place that's a little more comfortable."

He helped me off the table.As I reached out to take his cock in my hand; I glanced down and saw he was wearing my mules! My mind flashed back to his slipping them on last time in the dining room.He had planned this all along. As I lead him to my bedroom, feeling his cum slowly drippping down my leg, his cock slowly getting harder in my hand, I strarted to think,

"What else do I need to teach this boy?"