The Adventures of G Ch. 08

Story Info
The prequel chapter 1 my early days.
2k words
4
17.1k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in the Jacuzzi, bubbles gently caressing my body, my mind started to wander back to when it all started.

I was born in a small town in the deep South into a deeply religious family.

I guess I had a typical childhood. We attended church twice on Sunday, and of course every Wednesday evening. As I grew up, I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life, I thought I might want to enter the business world. When I graduated from high school, I decided to take a year off and work before I went to college. I hoped this would help me make up my mind exactly what I wanted to do in life.

There was an opening at our church for assistant to the pastor. I decided to apply and when I got the job. I was really really happy. I remember my first day at work. I arrived early, dressed in my prettiest summer dress and heels ready to take on the world. Little did I know that that day would change my life.

My new boss was our pastor. Brad was in his late 20s, a very handsome man. To be honest, I had a bit of a crush on him after hearing him preach Sunday after Sunday. I was thrilled to be working for him.

I worked very closely with Brad and admired his strength, and his deep abiding faith in God. I was slowly falling in love with him.

About two months after I started work, we received wonderful news! Brad was being elevated to Bishop. We were so excited when he was finally ordained. Imagine our humble church having as its pastor, our local bishop! His deep humility in taking this new position made me fall even more deeply in love with him. I especially admired the way he treated and dealt with the assistant pastor, Emmet and Jimmy, a seminarian who was spending a year of formation in our church. All three were single, so they lived in a big house together. Emmet, the youth pastor, was a wonderful outgoing guy who is great with children. Jimmy, our seminarian, was a shy boy who couldn't look at me in the eye and chat. I often wondered how Jimmy was going to make it as a minister if he couldn't even talk to his parishioners.

As time went on Brad and I spend more and more time together and we realized that we were falling in love with each other. Then one great day it happened! It was a Saturday. I was in the church, tidying up and preparing for services on Sunday. Brad came in at the front of the church went down on one knee, took my hand and asked me to marry him. I said yes!

The next two months was a flurry of preparation and organization for the wedding while still trying to keep the church open and keep Brad on his busy schedule as the new bishop. The one big change was that he had to travel every second week to visit different churches in our area. He would leave on Wednesday afternoon, and not return until Monday midday. He never went alone, he always took our deacon Duncan and our assistant pastor Emmett. It was hard trying to organize a wedding with him being away so much but we managed to do it. Thank you Lord for guiding us through this and for giving us Skype, MSN, texting and cell phones.

I was so excited when our big day arrived. We stood in front of our congregation, family and friends and were united together in holy matrimony until death do us part. Our reception was beautiful, and I anxiously awaited truly become Brad's wife that night.

When the reception was over we got into the car and drove for about an hour to Columbus. We checked into a hotel and went up to our room, and I was quivering with excitement.

Once we're in the room I turn to Brad and said, " Honey, could you just go into the bathroom for a minute or two and let me change?"

"Sure." he said as he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I quickly slipped out of my gown letting it fall on the floor. I unfasten my bra, slipped it off and dropped it on my dress. I wriggled out of my panties, unhooked my stockings rolled them down and took off my garter belt and stepped out of my shoes dropping my lingerie on my bra. I slipped into a beautiful white lace gown, a pair of white marabou slippers on my feet and called out to Brad, "Honey, I'm ready. you can come out now."

Brad came out of the bathroom taking off his jacket looking at me. He had a very strange look on his face. I went up to him, put my arms around him and gave him a deep kiss, trying to spread his stiff lips a with my tongue.

He pulled away from me and said, "One thing you must understand, something now at the outset of our marriage. With our belief in God, sex is not recreation. God did not intended it for pleasure. He only intended it for procreation. Sexual congress is not something to be done for enjoyment. We must, as god intended, as man and wife, procreate."

I stood there, stunned!

He took a step back and said to me,"Take your gown off , you look like a harlot. Then lay down on the bed naked and spread your legs."

Frightened, I backed up until my legs hit the bed and I sat down. I laid back, removed my gown and spread my legs.

He quickly took off his shirt, unbuckled his pants and let them drop them to the floor. He pulled down his shorts and out sprang his penis, angry, huge, erect and pulsing. He approached me lying on the bed, his penis pointing at my vagina.

"You are the receptacle of my seed. I pray it falls on fertile ground and is not wasted."

He stood there for a moment then suddenly thrust his penis as hard as he could into my vagina. I felt a jolt of pain rack through my body as he tore my hyman. I let out a small scream. He pumped several times and suddenly he went stiff and through the pain, I felt something warm explode inside of me. He had just ejaculated. He pulled his penis out, glistening with his sperm and the blood from my hyman.

"We will do this once a month," he said," at the time when you are most fertile to create new life but only at that time until such time as you become with child."

I lay in the bed, sobbing quietly, sore from the brutal treatment he gave me and wondered, " My God, what have I gotten into? God, why you punish me so?"

That was the start of our married life. Once a month when he calculated that I would be at my most fertile. I was commanded to lie on the bed, spread my legs and he would take me as he did that first night with no passion, no love. no preparation, always reminding me that it was my wifely duties to be the receptacle of his seed for his seed.

I fervently prayed I would not get pregnant. In fact, I had visited my physician and confided my secret to her. She was kind enough to give me the medication that I needed. I had to be very very careful. If Brad found out he would've been extremely angry, for he believed that to use any type of birth control was a sin. He believed it was a sin, because you would take it to prevent becoming pregnant so you could engage in sex for recreation and not pro-creation.

I guess one of the other new facets of my life was moving into our official residence. Although I knew that there were three men living there, I guess I didn't realize at the time that when Brad and I married they would still all be living there. My role changed to not only wife but also housekeeper and cook for the other two men.

I'm sad to say there one bright light in my life. Every second Wednesday Brad would pack up about noon. He would leave with Emmet, pick up our deacon Mark for their pastoral visits to other churches in our area. I knew, that until sometime on mid afternoon Monday, I would be alone in the house except for Jimmy. He was too shy to talk to women including me so I was virtually alone. He pretty much stayed in his room the entire time, studying and praying only venturing out for meals or when he had church duties.

Early one Friday morning, on a parish trip weekend, I was standing in my closet trying to decide exactly what I should wear. I was dressed only in my underwear. I had on a pretty pale yellow flowered matching bra, panties and garter belt with nude stockings. I was pulling out dresses trying to decide what to wear when I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Excuse me, excuse me. Can I ask you a question please?" the plaintive voice of Jimmy came through the door.

I hastily grabbed a satin robe, put it on, tied the belt , slipped into a pair of shoes, went to the door and opened it.

"I need to find a certain book that the reverend said was in his study, and I'm wondering if you could go down and find it for me," he stammered, "The Reverend told me I should never go into a study unless you or he was there."

"Sure." I said.

We went downstairs and into the study. Now one thing about Brad is he always has a bit of a mess in his office. It was his inner sanctum that he never showed any one except me. He had a paranoia about people going through his books he told me that if anyone ever asked for a book, I had permission to look for them if he wasn't home.

"Come in Jimmy, lets see if we can find what you want."I said, as I walked into the room, Jimmy trailing behind me. He told me the name of the book and we started to search the shelves.

After several minutes go searching I saw the book on a lower shelf. I bent over to get it and said, "Jimmy, we're in luck. I found it."

I stood up and turned around, book proudly in hand.

Jimmy eyes were bulging out of his head as he looked at me, his face scarlet. I glanced down and I realized the belt of my robe had become undone and my robe had slipped open. Jimmy was looking directly at my lace covered breasts. I hastily pulled my robe together, apologizing to Jimmy. I handed him his book.

He started to stammer something but nothing really came out of his mouth. Jimmy ran back to his room and shut the door. I went back to my room to finish getting dressed.

I slipped on a pretty sundress. As I walked by Jimmy's room I glanced in and saw he was kneeling on the floor praying. I overheard some words. He was asking God to forgive him for committing a sin. He asked God to forgive him for seeing a woman, the bishop's wife, naked.

"Wow," I thought, "Naked? OK, my robe slipped open but I was wearing a bra, panties and stockings. If Jimmy doesn't loosen up a little bit how is he ever going to deal with female members of his congregation? Especially when they come to him with intimate problems when he reacted like that to me in a very innocent accident?"