The Adventures of G Ch. 10

Story Info
The prequel chapter 3: The Rapture of the Lord.
2.5k words
4.48
11.8k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday morning of a "weekend" I was getting dressed and was just about to slip into a dress when I heard a loud crash and moan coming from the main bathroom. I dropped my blouse and rushed out to see what had happened. I ran into the bathroom. Jimmy was lying in the floor bleeding from a cut on his head. He had slipped when getting out of the shower and was laying on the floor, naked, moaning in pain.

I grabbed a towel and held it on the cut to help stop the bleeding. I comforted him for a few minutes, grabbed a few towels, ran some cold water on them and said, "Let me help you. You need to lie down for a while until I can get the bleeding stopped."

I helped him to his feet and led him to his bedroom. I had him lie down and covered him with a sheet. I sat down on the bed and had him put his head in my lap so I could tend to the cut.

The cut was on the back of his head, so I had him turn and face me so I could apply a cold compress. I leaned over him to examine the cut. I could see it wasn't serious. Scalp wounds, even minor ones, tend to bleed a lot but I could see it had in fact already stopped bleeding. Holding Jimmy very close, I gently washed the blood out of his hair.

That morning, as a surprise for later that afternoon, I had put on a push up demi bra. With his head in my lap I could feel his breath on my breasts. I didn't notice that while I was cleaning his cut, my bra strap had slipped off my shoulder and the cup had fallen away from my right breast. I felt Jimmy shift position. I though he was doing it to make it easier to clean his hair, when I felt his lips on my nipple. I was shocked but it felt so good.

"Jimmy," I whispered,"take comfort at my breast. It will make you feel better."

I looked down at him. The look on his face told me he was receiving comfort at my breast.

I could feel my nipples getting hard. I was experiencing sensations I had never felt before. I felt the beginnings of a strange sensation in my lions. I could not believe the waves of pleasure I was experiencing when he swirled his tongue around my nipple. After what seemed like hours, I pulled his mouth from my breast. We were both breathing heavily.

He looked looked up at me.

"Jimmy," I said, as I slipped the other bra strap down,"I have two breasts." As I exposed the nipple, he hungrily started to suck and the waves of pleasure continued

I glanced down at him, looking so happy and content when I noticed the sheet. It looked lIke a tent sticking out of his groin and I wondered what it was. I reached out and when I touched it I realized it was his erect penis! It must have gotten hard as he was receiving comfort at my breasts.

I had never touched a penis. I reached out. I took it in my hand and it seemed to get bigger. I could feel it throbbing, see the head bulging out under the sheet. Jimmy moaned as I ran my hand down the shaft. I could feel a vein on the underside. I took my hand off and slipped it under the sheet. It was hot. I started to stroke it gently up and down. Jimmy moaned and squirmed as he kissed and sucked my breasts. He started to thrust in my hand. I wondered how much pain his penis would inflict if we tried to reproduce.

While I was playing with Jimmy's

penis and he was kissing and caressing my breasts, I felt a strange sensation growing in my groin. My panties were soaking wet, probably I thought, from Jimmy's hair where I had washed the blood out but they seemed to be getting wetter. My nipples were hard points. My breath was ragged. I had no idea what was happening to me. I thought I might be having a heart attack but it just felt so good I didn't want to make him stop.

Suddenly he pulled away. "Stop, please stop," he begged.

"You want me to stop?" I said as I held his penis.

"No. I mean yes. No I mean yes. If you don't stop I will sow my seed in your hand and that will be a sin." he said plaintively, looking up at me.

I pulled my hand away from his penis, pulled up my bra straps and gently put my very sensitive breasts back in the cups.

"Jimmy, something is wrong with me. I'm short of breath and a bit dizzy. My panties are soaked and they feel very uncomfortable. I'm going to my room to change into a fresh pair. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better," he said, "but I'm a bit dizzy as well. I can't seem to catch my breath either. Maybe you should lie down until you feel better."

"But my panties.."

"It's OK, you can take them off. I won't look," he said, "I don't want you to faint, fall and hurt yourself. Slip under the sheet so I can't see."

He had such a look of concern on his face. I turned around, slipped my panties off and sat down hard on the bed.

"Sorry, I was dizzier than I thought." I said as I slipped under the sheet, stretching out, "I don't even have the energy to take my shoes off."

"Just relax," he said with concern in his voice, "leave them on."

"Jimmy, I could still give you comfort," I said turning over on my side to face him, "come and find comfort in my breasts."

I slipped down my bra strap, pulled down the cup and offered him my breast, nipple still hard. He turned on his side, took my breast like a vulnerable child, kissing and sucking, his eyes closed, a look of rapture and comfort on his face. It felt wonderful. I was receiving comfort as I gave him comfort. I felt it was a sign from God we were both praising Him by doing the right thing.

As he took comfort, I was experiencing increasing waves of pleasure and I knew by this gift, God was rewarding me for doing my duty as a Christian woman to comfort Jimmy. Strangely, I was still short of breath and my groin was even getting wetter. I didn't know what to do to regain my composure.

He straddled my leg to get in a better position to kiss and caress my breast. I pulled down the other bra strap and offered him my other breast. His big hard throbbing penis seemed to grow even bigger on my leg as he took my second breast in his mouth, kissing and sucking while caressing the other with his hand. He made gentle thrusting motions, rubbing his penis on my stocking covered leg, moaning even more with pleasure and comfort as he increased the speed.

He squirmed upward to be more comfortable and I felt his penis move up higher and higher on my stocking, over the lace top to the bare skin above. We were both squirming now, breath ragged, his penis thrusting as if looking for a home. I felt his penis head gently probing my vagina lips.

He wanted to reproduce!

I reached down to touch him. I felt his throbbing penis in my hand, so much bigger than Brad's. I just knew that reproducing would be the ultimate comfort for him. I had to do this for him as my duty as a Christian woman. I steeled myself for the searing pain it would give me, knowing that accepting the pain would be my sacrifice to God for Jimmy's comfort and healing. What a small price for me to pay. I grit my teeth, expecting the searing pain.

I thrust forward, guiding his penis into my vagina.

"Oh sweet Lord Jesus" I cried put.

I thought my head would split open from the ecstasy that flooded my brain as his penis entered my vagina and slid into me. I had never experienced pleasure like that before. I was experiencing the rapture of the Lord, His gift to me for the comfort I was giving Jimmy. A miracle was occurring!

The look on Jimmy's face told me the Lord had blessed him as well! He started to pull his penis out when suddenly he thrust it back in. Another wave of rapture shook my body. He did this again and again picking up speed when suddenly he thrust, became rigid and could feel him ejaculating inside of me. he thrust again, ejaculating again and did it a third time, spending his seed deep inside me. When he was done, I moved, gently allowing his penis to come out.

I was so happy for him yet I felt strangely unfulfilled.

"Oh lord," he cried out when he finally regained his breath, "what have I done? I have sinned. I have spilled my seed and taken pleasure. I have sinned against The Lord Jesus. I am a fornicator."

"No Jimmy," I said, "you are not a fornicator and have not sinned. It is impossible. The Lord has spoken against this. I have been with my husband. I know the pain of fornication. Today we witnessed a miracle. The Lord gave us both the gift of rapture. To you, for comfort because of your injury, to me for giving you the comfort your soul needed. You did not spill your seed. You gifted it to me. I was the willing receptacle of your seed. He would have punished fornicators. He gifted us His rapture."

Jimmy smiled at me the smile of the righteous, put his arm around me, held me close and whispered, "Yes, you are right."

As we lay in each others arms, basking in the glow of God's grace I wondered if I would ever again experience His rapture.

My bra had shifted a bit and I was uncomfortable. I gently I untangled myself from Jimmy. I sat up and rearranged my bra to cover my breasts. Jimmy gazed at me longingly.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. They are vessels of God's rapture. Could I see them just once more to remember what He gave us?"

Smiling. I bent over him, my breasts just Inches from his face and whispered,"Yes, but only if you take my bra off."

He reached behind me and fumbled with the band. He pulled and tugged to no avail. He started to pull down the straps.

"No Jimmy, you must undo the band. Perhaps this is a sign from God, that if you can not properly bare my breasts..."

He tried even more frantically.

"Take the ends and pull them towards each other."

With fingers trembling he managed to unhook it. It floated away from my breasts and he immediately started to caress and kiss and suck them almost uncontrollably. It felt so good. I felt my nipples harden under his lips and fingers. The strange feeling in my groin started to return and I felt myself getting wet again.

I let my hand wander down Jimmy's stomach to his groin. To my surprise his penis was already hard! I took it in my hand. I ran my thumb around the head then underneath Jimmy groaned. I stroked along the underside, along the large vein. I gently took his scrotum massaged it, feeling his testicles. It was the first time I had ever touched, never mind held a scrotum.

While I played with Jimmy's penis and scrotum, he devoured my breasts. I felt my breath go ragged, I felt very warm and it seemed my groin was a waterfall it was so wet.

I knew Jimmy wanted to reproduce. His was thrusting in my hand. His penis was hot and hard and throbbing. I decided I would give myself to him again, to give him comfort. I hoped he wouldn't cause me too much pain.

I rolled over on my back. I spread my legs.

"Come Jimmy, let me give you comfort."

He positioned himself between my legs. I got ready for the searing pain I knew was to come. I could sense his penis near my vagina. I reached down took him in my hand, steeled my self for the pain and guided him to me.

A wave of rapture flooded over me again as he thrust deep within me. He started to pull out. I wanted it to last forever. I dug my heels into him, holding his buttocks so he couldn't withdraw. The feeling of his penis inside me was indescribable. I loosened my grip. He had almost withdrawn when I dug my heels into him, pulling him back inside me, a wave of rapture building as his penis sank deep into me.

He started to pump slowly. All I could concentrate on was the rapture building in my loins, the waves of pleasure washing through my brain, building every time he thrust into me, faster and faster.

Suddenly, my brain exploded with pleasure.

"Sweet Lord Jesus," I screamed out. I lost all sense of where I was. I was in a fog. I dug my heels into Jimmy trying to hold him deep in me when I felt him thrust hard and felt him ejaculate, another thrust and a final thrust, grinding his penis into me as he filled me with his seed a final time.

He collapsed on me, my legs wrapped around him, my heels digging into him, his penis still deep in my vagina. We rolled over, holding each other tight allowing our breathing to return to normal. I relaxed my legs allowing him to slowly withdraw his penis from me, coated with my wetness and his seed.

"Oh God," he said, "what have we done? What sin have we committed? We have given in to sins of the flesh.""

"Sins," I said, "we didn't experience any sin. We were given a gift. I gave you comfort in your need as He has commanded us. God rewarded us by giving us both a glimpse of the rapture and joy that lies in heaven."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Will you give me comfort again when I need it?" , he asked.

"Of course, its the Christian thing to do? Would you not give me comfort if I needed it?"

"Of course," he said, ""its the Christian thing to do."

We lay there for a few minutes, basking in the glow of God's grace until finally I glanced at the clock and realized I was expected at the church. I kissed Jimmy gently, got off his bed and stood up. I felt something running down my leg. It was Jimmy's seed! I showered and inserted a tampon, put on my stockings and pantie, slipped on a dress and went to prepare the church for services, basking in the knowledge I that day, had glimpsed into God's heaven.