The Adventures of Hilda

Story Info
A young woman records her clothing mishaps in a diary.
5k words
4.44
34.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers

April 28, 2007

Dear Diary,

I don't know why everyone says riding a bicycle is so easy, because it isn't. Maybe I'm just not the athletic type. Anyway, today I finally bought a new 10-speed bike and tried it out in Bradford Park near my apartment.

It was such a nice warm day, so welcome after our long cold New England winter. I wore my dark green knit sweater over my lacy bra, the one that is a bit loose because you know how I hate to wear tight clothing.

My skirt was also loose, the short cream-colored one that I call my gypsy skirt. So, I was riding along, and doing pretty well, but I began to go too fast. There was a busy roadway on the right of the biking path, so I swerved to the left and onto a grassy area at the edge of a slope. I put on the brakes. But as I came to a stop, that darn bike started to teeter and fall. So I leaped off and landed on my bottom which hurt a bit. It wasn't so bad because the grass was thick there.

Diary, you just won't believe what happened then. The grass was wet too, and so slippery that I began to slide down the slope on my butt! I began calling, "Oh, oh jeez!" especially when my skirt rode up to my waist! There were people below me, on the walking path and sitting on benches, and they could see my pale yellow panties, the silk ones with lace trim!

As if that weren't bad enough, my panties began to ride up too. And they are practically see-through. I was horrified when I felt how they drew so tight. I'm sure everyone saw the outline of my pussy lips, not to mention my pubic hair that I keep trimmed, which is thin anyway. There were even some tufts of hair peeking out of my panties. I'll bet people didn't think they'd see all that when they came to the park today!

By the time I stopped myself with my feet, my face was beet red. Everyone was staring at me, looking straight at my 'you know what,' and I was so mortified. I just wanted to get back up the slope. I pushed down my skirt and made it about half way but the doggone grass was so slick. I fell again, this time on my stomach, and began to slide down the hill again. I could feel my skirt riding up, and my panties too, which bunched in my butt crack.

Anyway, Diary, by the time I stopped myself, I could feel a cool breeze on my bottom, so I knew that now all the folks around could see my naked butt cheeks. It was awful! I turned over so as to hide my butt, but then I discovered that as I had slid down the hill, my sweater had pulled up too, taking my bra with it.

So there I sat, with my boobs on full display to everyone! I'm sure they could see how long my nipples are, and how dark my areolae are. Oh, I just about died of embarrassment! I pulled down my bra and sweater, but was so flustered that when I stood up, I fell on my stomach again. So, everyone got another look at my bare butt! I could hear people laughing, and I felt so humiliated. I put my hands on the ground and slowly worked my way back up the slope.

From the way I was bent over, I'm sure people could still see my butt cheeks, but by then I didn't care. I just wanted to get on my bike and ride away as fast as possible. Oh my face was burning red! Why do these things happen to me? I was picking up my bike, which had caused it all, when this guy about my age came up to me.

"Miss, are you okay?" he said. I think he had been down below the slope and saw what happened. I'll bet he enjoyed the show, ha-ha! He was cute, with kinda wavy dark hair and blue eyes. You know how I like blue eyes.

I was still flustered, and said, "I don't know how it happened. The slope ... the wet grass ... I couldn't stop myself."

"You handled it very well," he said. "My name is Tim Alston, by the way."

"I'm Hilda MacGillicuddy," I replied. He smiled because I guess he thought that was a funny name. I get it a lot. He did seem sweet, and I could sense he was a good person. He went on, "You're a pretty girl, Hilda. Could we meet for drinks sometime? Or even dinner?"

Well, I was flattered, because he was better looking than most guys I date. "You want to got out with me?" I said, "after what just happened?"

"Oh, forget it," he laughed. "Hardly anyone noticed." I think he said that to be nice.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. Hilda, you really are quite attractive and charming. I'd love to get to know you."

"Well, perhaps dinner then," I told him. But Diary, here is the shocking part. I was standing there talking to Tim, still thinking about what had happened, and I realized that my pussy felt tingly, and wet like a ripe juicy peach. When I thought about how this guy had seen my butt cheeks and my boobs, well, I became all warm. Isn't that the strangest thing? I was still humiliated and yet somehow turned on that Tim and all those other people had seen so much of me.

Diary, I was like that the rest of the day. When I thought about how complete strangers saw my panties and even what's in them, my heart started to beat fast. And I liked it. I know I shouldn't be this way, because I'm a nice girl. But I got butterflies in my stomach, and I enjoyed that feeling.

May 1, 2007

Well Diary, my first date with Tim was eventful, to say the least. We had dinner at a nice little Italian place. Later, with it still warm, we walked along the promenade by the lake. They had large stone blocks for people to sit on and take in the view. After a few moments I said, "Tim, some ice cream sure would taste good."

He went to a vendor a short distance away, looking back to wave at me. Then I saw this large black beetle on a direct path to my right foot. Well, you know how insects scare me. So I raised up my foot to avoid it. But then, Diary, this sudden urge came over me! I hiked up my leg and rested it on the block.

I don't know why I did it. I mean, my skirt slipped most of the way up my leg. I knew that now anyone around could not only see my panties, but also my inner thighs, the lace top of my hose, and the ribbons connecting my hose to my white garter belt. They could see everything! And I didn't care! I had butterflies in my stomach again, thinking, Oh, I'm a naughty girl. It really turned me on.

My heart was beating so fast. But I forced myself to sit there. Several guys, maybe in their thirties, came along and had a good view of my panties, the pale pink ones with little red roses embroidered on them. Supporting myself with my arms behind me, I just looked out at the lake, as if I had no idea I was showing myself off like that.

This teenager came from the other direction, and looked back to see my undies, and boy were his eyes big! By now I was getting damp down there, I was so excited. Then an older lady came by. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Honey, put your leg down. Everyone can see your panties."

I did what she said, and held my hands to my face, pretending to be embarrassed. My face was red, so I guess I was, but oh Diary, it felt so good. Tim came back with our ice cream then, and said to me, "Are you blushing?"

"Of course not," I replied, still nervous. "Why should I be blushing?"

I knew Tim had seen my panties. He'd seen me act shamefully. I thought he might be mad, but Diary, there was such a gleam in his eye! We pretended nothing had happened. But gosh, I was so turned on, my panties really damp by now. If Tim had wanted to lay me down on the grass behind the promenade and take me, I guess I would have let him. Aren't I awful!

May 18, 2007

Dear Diary,

Oh, I'm trembling so I can hardly write. It's past midnight and Tim just left my apartment, but I must tell you what a wonderful day it's been. It started when Tim and I went to see the Red Sox play some other team. I wore my pleated summer skirt, the one with a belt, and my new high-cut French knickers. I love them! They're ivory silk, trimmed in black French lace at the waist. They are a size too large, and I suppose that's why it happened.

Anyway, one of the Red Sox hit the ball a long way and began to run around the bases. Everyone was up yelling for him, Tim and I included. We jumped up and down, and when it was over, guess what? My knickers had fallen down to my ankles! Now that's embarrassing! I panicked and pulled them back up real fast. After I'd drawn them up over my bottom, I knew something was wrong, because now I could feel the breeze on my knickers.

We were in a row just below an aisle, and I heard people walking by, laughing and saying, "Uh oh, look at her." We were still standing, so after a minute, I whispered to Tim, "Sweetie, can you take a look at my butt?"

"What!" he said.

"Just do it," I went on. "I feel a draft." So Tim looked back at my bottom and saw that when I had pulled my knickers up, the hem of the skirt got stuck in my belt. Everyone could see my pretty French knickers, and even the black garter belt I'd worn to hold up my nude hose.

Tim laughed and said, "Hilda darling, you've done it again!" Everyone else laughed too, and was I red in the face! But at the same time I felt all warm and damp down in my secret place. I still don't understand why, but when I have these little mishaps, I feel soo sexy.

For some reason, Tim seemed to lose interest in the game after that. We left during the sixth inning, grabbed a bite to eat, but Tim kept looking at me so odd. I'm a shy, naive girl, but even I know what that look on a man's face means. He isn't thinking about baseball, dear Diary!

By the time we got back to my apartment, I was practically wet down there. We just about tore each other's clothes off. And finally made love! Wonderful, ecstatic, hot jungle love! Tim is a terrific lover, so gentle, and yet strong. I blush to say this, but I love his cock. It's smooth and cream-colored, with a big pink head, and let me tell you, it fills a girl up! Oh my! I had an orgasm right away, and when Tim saw that I was coming, he climaxed too.

Believe it or not, that was only the beginning. He kept kissing me all over, sucking my nipples, and after a while I felt so wild I had the impulse to kiss that delightful cock of his. I thought it might taste funny, having been in my pussy, but it was kinda fun. Then I began to lick it, and Tim said, "Oh baby, aah yess!" He sure liked what I was doing!

Well of course I couldn't stop there, so next thing I know I'm taking his cock into my mouth. As you know I've never done that before, but Tim is such a sweet puppy I really wanted to. I slid his cock all the way to the back of my mouth and held it, then released it, and took him again and again like that. And boy did he get hard!

I was wondering if Tim would come in my mouth, and I was so turned on I would have let him! But he pulled me up and said, "Honey, let me do you." I wanted to be clean for him, so I went to the bathroom and washed myself down there. When I came back, Tim did something I wasn't expecting. He said, "Hilda, sweetheart, put on your undies again."

I couldn't imagine why. But I sat on the bed and drew on my hose, and fastened them to my garter belt, and finally put on my knickers, really slow. Tim gazed at me like a man in a spell! His cock was so hard, but he only wanted to caress and kiss my undies. Then he laid me on the bed and pulled down my French knickers. Oh, the look on his face when he saw my pussy again!

Well gosh, Diary, I never knew anything could feel so good as a man's tongue on a girl's damp open pussy. It was heaven! Tim went slow, and kissed and licked me so nice, covering my lips and everywhere. He found my sweet spot, my clitoris, and began to move his tongue over it and suck it, but very gentle, like a man should.

You can imagine what happened next, Diary! When I climaxed it was like a thousand volts of electricity through me! I held poor Tim's face to my pussy because I didn't want it to end. On and on it went, sweeping over me like a tidal wave and I was helpless to do anything except let my body ride it out!

Tim really wanted to be in me again, but I was so sensitive down there I made him go extra slow as he glided his cock into me. Oh, he was an eager boy! But he took his time and anyway I was so wet that before long I was enjoying it as much as Tim. He had an orgasm right away, but when he saw that I was getting close, that sweet guy kept doing it. He was plenty hard, so after a while I climaxed again as well.

Oh, I love that man, dear Diary! We went at each other like minks, for hours it seemed. I know I'll be sore down there. Tim was totally exhausted when he left. I've never seen a man so drained! And to think it was all because I accidentally showed my knickers at a ball game!

June 21, 2007

Dear Diary,

I just do not understand men! Today Tim and I went to the municipal pool. I wore my new bikini, made of nylon/spandex in green and blue swirls. And yes, I should have bought a smaller size. I know that now.

I wanted to show Tim how well I can dive, so I climbed up to the high board, which most girls won't try. Well, I don't want to brag, but my dive was darn good. I went deep into the water and then climbed out, expecting Tim to be impressed that his girl could dive from the high board.

I walked toward him, but he only looked at me, his eyes wide. Lots of other swimmers were staring too. I was having trouble walking, and guess why? It seems that when I hit the water on my dive, the force pushed down my bikini bottom. And I do mean down!

Oh golly was it embarrassing. The bikini bottom was pushed so low on me that everyone could see my pubic mound and part of my pussy lips! And Diary, you remember how I wrote last week that I gave myself a bikini wax down there. So my mons and my lips were bare. People could see everything I have!

Well, I kinda gasped and said, "Ooh!" especially when I reached back and realized that just about all of my butt was on display too. Of course I quickly pulled up that darn bikini bottom but it was too late. People had already gotten a good look at Hilda, let me tell you Diary!

But here is the funny part. I was sure Tim would be angry with me, and bawl me out for being such a ditz. But he only looked at me with that funny gleam in his eye. Pretty soon he said, "I'm ready to go anytime you are, Hilda." A minute later he said it again. So we left and went to my apartment.

We'd planned to cook hamburgers for supper on the grill out on the balcony, but Tim had other ideas. I had worn my T-shirt and shorts over my bikini, and Tim asked me to take them off and wear just my bikini. So I did.

Then this crazy idea came to me. I said, "Tim, how about if I pull down the bottom of my bikini, like at the swimming pool, hmm?"

And oh my, his eyes got big, and he whimpered, "Oh yes Hilda, please, do it!"

So I pulled them down, showing him just what everyone had seen at the pool. I walked around, feeling so sexy, and I said, "Do you like that, Tim honey? Does it turn you on?"

Well, I guess it did! Tim fell to his knees and grabbed me and began to kiss my pussy lips and then turned me around and kissed my butt. And they weren't light kisses either! He planted his lips full against my cheeks, and even in my butt crack! He was like a wild man, moaning and kissing my bare ass.

Well, Diary, you know what came next. Tim pulled off my bikini and his own clothes and carried me naked to the bed. Our love-making was the best it's been since the first time, and then some! Oh, he can be a tiger! We both sucked and licked and kissed and did just about everything a guy and a girl can do. Twice or three times. It was almost dark before we finally fired up the grill and had supper. We sure worked up an appetite!

Honestly Diary, I didn't mean to make a spectacle of myself at the pool. But it got me excited. I realized how eager I was when Tim began to kiss my pussy. Do you think he also got turned on by my little mishap? Oh well!

July 30, 2007

Dear Diary,

Tim and I have been living together for a month now, but I'm writing this from his parents' home near Barnstable. We drove down yesterday because Tim wanted me to meet his mom Carol and his dad Jack. Things went so well yesterday afternoon. What a shame I had another little misadventure last night.

Both his parents are sweet, and during dinner Carol seemed happy that Tim had met a girl like me. She said I was the kind of old-fashioned girl that a man needs. I wonder what she thinks of me now!

Since Tim and I are living together, his parents had no problem with us sleeping in the bed Tim slept in when he was a boy. Anyway, I've begun to sleep in the nude, so at bedtime, I stripped naked, but then realized I had not yet brushed my teeth. I told Tim what I needed to do, and I put on this pretty knee-length white kimono he gave me for my birthday.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. All I could think about was how much I wanted to make love to Tim in this house. I decided to be really sexy. So I came back and quietly opened the bedroom door. Then I slipped off the kimono and turned on a sconce light so Tim could see me. I cupped my breasts and said in a sultry voice, "Hello lover boy. Do you like what you see?"

It would have been fine except I went into his parents' bedroom by mistake! I could have sworn our bedroom was on the left side of the hallway, but I was wrong! And omigosh, did I feel like a fool when Carol raised up from the bed and saw me standing there stark naked! Her jaw dropped and she said, "Oh, good grief!"

To make matters worse, Tim's dad rose up, blinked twice, and broke into a big grin. "Come in, Hilda," he laughed, "we're all family here!" I was so shocked! I put my hands to my face, just paralyzed with embarrassment. After a few seconds I used one arm to cover my boobs, and put my hand over my pussy, but by then both of them had seen everything. I keep myself clean-shaven down there, so Diary, they even saw my pussy lips!

Carol hit Jack on the shoulder and looked at me so angry. She said, "Hilda! What are you doing in here!" My face was cherry red by now. I grabbed my kimono and opened the door and ran into the hallway. So of course they saw my butt too -- all of me again on display, Diary.

I ran back into our bedroom and jumped into bed with Tim. I said, "Oh gosh, Tim, what have I done! I didn't mean to, honest!"

"What the heck happened?" he asked.

I explained it to him, and told him it was an honest mistake. He just laughed and said, "There, there, it could happen to anyone."

"Can you please go talk to your parents?" I said. "Tell them I'm sorry. I'm so humiliated I can't face them. Not yet."

So he put on his robe, then went and talked to his parents. When he came back and took off the robe, guess what I saw? He was so sexy, standing there in the pale moonlight, naked, with his cock standing stiff and hard. And we hadn't even kissed yet! He got into bed, breathing fast, and started covering me with kisses.

Then I realized, dear Diary, that I was warm and juicy down there, and I couldn't wait for Tim to be in me. Well, he was in me in a flash! He was all frantic like he is sometimes, as if he couldn't wait. I kept saying, "Easy boy, go slow." He did and we both came together, which was soo nice.

I've been with Tim long enough to know that for some reason, when I have a little mishap like tonight, once is not enough. So we went on kissing for a while, and I slid down and kissed and licked his cock. I took it into my mouth and he began to get hard again. I haven't told Tim, but now it kinda turns me on when I suck his cock, because I know how much he loves it.

Well, to make a long story short, I just kept going up and down on his cock, real slow, and taking as much of him as I could in my mouth. After a while I could feel his cock kinda throbbing. For the first time I let Tim come in my mouth, filling it with semen. He was totally ecstatic, holding my hair and crying "Aah jeez, Hilda, that's wonderful!"

CAP811
CAP811
226 Followers
12