The Adventures of Jack and Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to be at breakfast at the main house in an hour and a half," Jack said, drawing Jill down for another kiss. "Any ideas how we can fill that time?" Jack said with a wicked grin.

"You're the boss," Jill purred, as she lost herself in another of Jack's kisses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's and Jill's burgeoning relationship was not an easy one. For one thing, Jack's father simply did not trust Jill. He remembered only too well the mind games she had played with his son at her ex-husband's direction. When Jack's mother found out about the relationship, she was even less pleased. No mother wants her son involved with a woman in the middle of a divorce.

But slowly they came around. It became obvious that Jill doted on their son, and was even something of a good influence. When Jack started college, Jill used her previous skills as an administrative assistant to make sure that Jack was always organized and up-to-date in his studies.

Jill wasn't initially sure what to think about Jack's role when they were alone. For one thing, Jack was adamant about the rule of her enforced nudity when they were alone. When Jack started going to college, the two had moved into a nicely appointed apartment not far from the campus. When Jill was sure that Jack had come home alone, she was expected to disrobe and present herself in "The Stance", which consisted of her hands behind her head and legs spread shoulder-width apart. Jill was always a little afraid that Jack might bring some of his friends home and make her display herself to them. This fear came to a head when, at a party that one of Jack's professors was throwing, one of Jack's drunken classmates asked if he could borrow Jill for an hour in the backroom. For a moment, Jill was afraid that Jack would order her to go along with his friend, just to establish his dominance. Instead, Jack decked the young man in question. It left no doubt in Jill's mind that Jack considered her his exclusive property, not to be shared.

By the time Jack graduated college, he and Jill were engaged. By the time he graduated law school, Jack and Jill had been married for a year. Jack had several generous offers to join the most prestigious law firms in his city, but he turned them all down. Instead, he would spend the next two decades transforming his father's lucrative if illicit gambling debt collection business into an even more lucrative and highly respected firm that not only dealt with debts accrued to casinos both in and out of the country, but also had several active lobbyists working on the behest of its clients in several national and state capitals. All in all, Jack and Jill led a fruitful and happy life.

And as for Jim LaRouche? Well, sometimes people just don't learn, no matter how hard you try to teach them. The first thing Jim did, after a week of recovering, was to try to see his wife. It was probably the best thing in the world that Jack was the one who answered the door. Jim tried to push his way past Jack. Jim's thinking was, the whole weekend of Jack ordering those thugs to hurt Jim couldn't have been real. Jack was just a kid, after all, and one didn't take shit off kids.

When Jim tried to push his way past Jack, the next thing he knew, he was face down on the hallway floor, his arm painfully twisted behind his back. Jack pushed his knee into Jimmy's back as he knelt down to whisper in his ear. "Mr. LaRouche, I wish you didn't insist on learning the hard way."

Jack then let Jim LaRouche up and escorted/pushed him out the front door.

Within two days, Zeke and Daryl showed up, laughing about how stupid "Little Dicked Old Fart" was as they worked him over.

Jim never went over to Jack's house again.

When the divorce papers arrived, Jim tore them up, threw them at the deliverer, and pushed the deliverer out the door.

Two days later, Zeke and Daryl showed up to convince "Little Dicked Old Fart" that it would be best if he signed the papers. When new copies of the divorce papers came, Jim signed them without hesitation.

As the years progressed, Jim's life took a downward spiral. He lost his wife, his job, his home ... everything. Soon he was living on the streets. The low point of his life was fifteen years after his second divorce, when he was passing one of the nicer restaurants he used to frequent in his old life. He was going to grab something to eat out of the restaurant's dumpsters, when he saw something that made his eyes go wide. Inside the restaurant, he saw Jack in a tuxedo, his arm around Jill's waist, talking to another gentleman in a tuxedo. The older gentleman had his arm around the waist of his first wife! The two couples were laughing merrily with drinks in their hands, with not a care in the world!

Jim stared incredulously through the window until he felt a blow to his head. And then there was darkness.

When Jim came to, he found himself laid over a shopping cart, his hands tied to the cart, and his pants and underwear at his ankles.

"Hey, Little Dicked Old Fart is awake," said a familiar voice. Jimmy's blood ran cold. There were two homeless guys, Nate and Pat, that everyone else avoided at all cost. There were a lot of unsavory stories about the men, and the way they preyed on the rest of the homeless community.

Nate stepped into Jim's line of vision, as Jim struggled uselessly to free himself. "We've been looking forward to a little alone time with you for awhile, Little Dicked Old Fart." Somehow, Nate and Pat had discovered the 'nickname' that Zeke and Daryl had used when they worked him over. The pair had found it hilarious, and used the 'nickname' every chance they got.

"No, wait, you can't. I--I'll tell the authorities."

"You won't tell anyone, Little Dicked Old Fart," said Pat from behind him, as the ominous sound of a zipper being pulled down could be heard. "Anyway, who would listen to you?"

It was at that moment that Jimmy remembered saying those exact same words to his ex-wives when they complained about something. The irony of those words being said to him at this moment in his life, however, was lost on him.

Unfortunately for Jim, the subsequent actions of Nate and Pat weren't.

12