The Adventures of Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But only minutes after he had booked the trip from his hotel room, he got a call advising him that his trip had been cancelled and please don't do anything that stupid again.

Jack's Dad ran a modern business, which included employees who were well versed in computers and the internet. Normally, Jack's Dad would use these employees to see if his "customers" had the assets to pay off their debts and when they could do so. He knew Jim LaRouche could make good on his offer to pay twice the amount in two months. And if it had been anyone but Jim, Jack's Dad would have accepted the offer in a heartbeat. But now Jack's Dad was committed to the concept of payback. And so his employees kept track of the electronic trail left by Jim LaRouche.

The call canceling his trip spooked Jim, and belatedly Jim realized he was being tracked by his credit card usage. Thereafter, Jim paid in cash and stuck to seedier motels. It didn't matter. Jack's Dad was even more adept at physical reconnaissance than the electronic type, and he was hunting down Jim with vengeance on his mind.

* * * * *

Jim had left his motel room to get a bucket full of ice from the motel's ice machine when he was grabbed from behind. Before he could react, he found himself in one of the motel's other rooms with Daryl and Zeke.

"Got our money, LaRouche?"

"Please, I just need more time!" Jim sobbed.

Zeke turned to Daryl. "I'm taking that as a no." A fist slammed into Jim's stomach, bringing him to his knees. Then a kick to the head sent him sprawling to the floor.

"Please, you said there was another way I could pay," Jim whimpered.

"There is. But we want to make sure you're in a receptive mood to listen," Zeke answered. "Plus, we just like beating the shit out of you."

After ten minutes of working Jim over, Zeke yelled toward the bathroom. "Hey, boss, I think he's ready to listen now."

Through partially swollen eyes, Jim looked up and gasped. It was the last person Jim had ever expected to see in this situation: the kid from next door, Jack.

* * * * * When Jim had hit the floor, Jack had watched him surreptitiously from the bathroom. Zeke, Daryl and Jim's dad had taught him how to fight, but even after those lessons, it took all Jack had in him not to look away from the professional beating that Jim was getting at the hands of his father's friends. Jack steeled himself by watching, and remembering the reward at the end.

When Jack stepped out, wearing a black shirt, black jeans, sunglasses and a black duster, Jim immediately yelled out, "Jack, you've got to..."

Jim's plea was interrupted by a kick to the ribs from Zeke. "You don't talk to the boss. You listen. And then you give the answers he wants to hear." Zeke looked back at Jack. Jack gave a simple nod, like he had been coached to do. Zeke gave Jim one more good kick then continued.

"The boss is real disappointed that you don't have his money. He's even more disappointed that you tried to hide from when he came looking for you. Normally, this was not be a good situation for you. However, the boss is going to overlook these failings on your part, and even give you a chance to work off your debt completely by just doing one little favor for him. Isn't the boss generous?"

By now, Jim had gotten back on his hands and knees. "Jack, please, you've got to---AHHHH!"

Daryl had walked over and stood on one of Jim's hands, crushing the heel of his shoe into it. "We asked, isn't the boss generous?"

"Yes! Yes! Very generous! Ah." Jim was sitting up now, cradling the hand that Daryl had stepped on.

"Now, don't you want know what the favor the boss wants from you?"

"Yes, yes, please, anything..."

Zeke looked back at Jack. Jack nodded.

"The boss wants to spend one night with your wife. And do anything he wants."

"Jill? No, Jack, you can't---Unnnh!"

The last grunt was produced from a knee to the side of Jim's head. Zeke turned back to Jack. "You might want to go wait in the bathroom, boss. This is going to take a little negotiation, and we don't want to bore you with the tedious details."

Jack nodded silently as he returned to the bathroom as Zeke and Daryl continued with their "negotiations."

* * * * *

In the end, it only took ten minutes for Zeke and Daryl to conclude their "negotiations." It only took that long not because Jim had any desire to protect his wife. If it had been anyone else asking, Jim would have sold his wife out in a second to protect his hide and his money. Jim just couldn't believe that the boy next door could be the "power behind the throne" that was directing the two brutes beating him.

But after ten minutes, Jim had made the proper paradigm shift. In his world view, Jack was no longer than the boy next door whom he directed his wife to tease. He was a cold-hearted thug who got what he wanted no matter the cost to the people who got in his way.

* * * * *

Jack was glad he was wearing sunglasses. The disgust he felt for himself as Jim LaRouche literally threw himself at Jack's feet and begged him to take his wife was probably visible for all to see in his eyes. But the beaten Jim was only too happy the beating had stopped and was in no shape for nuances.

Zeke and Daryl carried Jim none too gently to their parked van as Jack followed behind them. Without a word, the four drove to the LaRouche house.

It was seven in the evening, and Jill was spending another miserable night, not knowing where her husband was or what was happening to him. There was a knock on the door as Jill sat on the couch, dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and jeans, trying to watch television but unable to give it any serious attention.

Jill looked out the door and saw two rough looking men with her husband between them. His face was swollen and bruised, and she could only guess what other damage had been done to him.

Jill unlocked the door, and as soon as she opened it an inch, one of the men pushed it hard, sending her tumbling back. They threw Jim on the floor, and as soon as Jill knelt on the floor beside him, Jim wrapped his arms around her ankles and began sobbing.

Jill looked up at the two men standing just inside the doorway. "What---what do you---why did you---why are you doing this??!!"

One of the men pulled out a gun. Jill cringed and Jim's sobbing took on a high pitched quality. "Tell her what we want, LaRouche."

"Jill, you've got to do what they say. Please. You've got to. Jack. Jack did this. Oh please Jill." Jim's word dissolved into incoherent wailing.

"Jack?" Jill only knew one Jack, and that was the 18 year old boy from next door, the one her husband had directed that she teased. But Jack was far too nice a boy. It was inconceivable---

And then Jack walked in, all in black, looking for all the world like a cross between The Matrix and The Sopranos.

* * * * *

Jack walked in, and looked down at Jill, kneeling down beside her husband. Even wearing that loose sweatshirt with the tight collar, she looked hot. And a part of Jack was even a bit turned on by the violence that had led up to this situation. He didn't plan to hurt Jill, but the fact she was obviously close to panicking did get his heart pumping more.

"Jack, what---"

Daryl close the door behind Jack and locked it. Zeke walked over and kicked Jill's cringing husband in the side. Jim squealed and crawled closer to his wife.

"Please, stop, just stop. What do you want us to do?"

Daryl pointed at Jill. "Not the two of you. Just you." Daryl pointed at Jack with his thumb. "You go upstairs with the boss and do whatever he wants. We'll stay down here and keep your husband company for the duration."

Jill couldn't believe her ears. This couldn't be happening. Jack couldn't be making this happen. Jack was the sweet boy next door.

Zeke turned to Jack. "I don't think she wants to cooperate, boss. We kill her husband here, or take him somewhere else to do it?"

Jim gave out a high pitched scream, and Jill could tell by the smell that he had just soiled himself. Even more disturbing, Jack was silently stroking his chin, as if it the decision of where to kill her husband was something akin to what wine to order with dinner.

"Jack?", she asked meekly. He looked back at her, his eyes hidden by the sunglasses.

Jill hung her head in resignation. "Follow me, Jack."

* * * * *

Jack couldn't believe it. It was about to happen. The women whom he had more than one masturbatory fantasy about was leading him upstairs to do whatever he wanted. Jack followed her upstairs, mesmerized by the movements of her narrow hips. Her sweatshirt, for all its looseness, still revealed the size, if not the shape, of her magnificent breasts.

As they got to the bedroom upstairs, Jack closed and locked the door behind them. Jill turned around and faced him. "What...what do you want me to do?" Jack took off his sunglasses. If Jill expected to see mercy in his eyes, she was disappointed. All she saw was rampaging lust.

"Go lay down on the bed," Jack instructed. "Face up."

Jill meekly complied.

"Now, spread eagle."

"What?"

"I said, spread eagle."

Jill again complied, her hands and feet stretched toward the corners of her bed. When Jack produced the silk ropes he had been carrying in his duster's pockets, Jill immediately pulled her arms and legs back in.

"Jack, no way, I'm not going to---where are you going?"

Jack had put the ropes back in his pocked and moved toward the bedroom door. "Downstairs," he replied.

Jill just stared at him blankly, then quietly stretched out again, her hands and feet once again pointed toward the corners of the bed.

Jack couldn't believe Jill hadn't call his bluff. He just stood there momentarily, staring at her, before he moved toward her. He was glad her eyes were tightly shut, so she couldn't see his hands shaking.

Jill couldn't believe this was happening. Sweet Jack from next door had had her husband beaten to the point of whimpering for mercy, and now she was trapped in her own house with him. Tears leaked out from her eyes as she felt silk ropes tied first around her wrists, then her ankles, as she was tied securely to the bed. Jack then tosses sunglasses and duster to the floor.

Jack couldn't believe it. There was the woman of his dreams, stretched out on the bed, there for him to do anything he wanted. His eyes were drawn to her chest. Even with that sweatshirt on, Jill's breasts were magnificent, the material of the shirt draped across them. Jack's hands were drawn to them like magnets, first gently cupping them, then kneading them.

Jill bit back an involuntary moan. As turned on as she had been in days past by exhibiting herself to Jack, she didn't expect to this to be anything but Jack forcing himself on her. But his gentle caressing of her breasts caught her off guard. Her lovemaking sessions with her husband, few and far between as they were, consisted of him grabbing her breasts roughly for a few seconds before pushing himself into her unceremoniously until he came, a process which lasted less than a minute. Jill had not come to her wedding bed a virgin, but her other previous two partners had been equally unsatisfying, and she had come to the conclusion that sex was something to be occasionally endured, in exchange for a comfortable home. But now her body was betraying her, as Jack's caresses were arousing her.

Jack continued to massage Jill's breast, and was reward with the sight of her hardened nipples showing poking through her bra and sweatshirt. Jack rubbed the cloth covered nubs with his thumbs, and this time he was rewarded with the a faint whimper from Jill. He looked up at Jill's face. Her eyes were closed as she bit softly on her lower lip, her look one of concentration.

Jack kept looking at her face as his hands trailed down to the hem of her shirt, then went under it, his hands pushing the shirt upward as his hands trailed upwards along her sides. Jill's torso instinctively arched, inviting more of Jack's touch. Jill's mind was torn. Jack had forced himself upon her, by threatening her husband to do so. But that part of her was being drowned out by the sensations Jack's hands were producing on her body. Even these mere minutes with Jack were more sensual than anything she had ever experienced in her married life or before. And she was remembering how hot she had gotten just by feeling Jack's eyes on her bikini clad body for all those months. Guilt was warring with sensuality. Guilt lost.

Jack looked at awe at Jill's breasts, now clad by the simplest of white bras. The bra was nothing fancy, but Jill's breasts looked to be begging to be released from their captivity. Jack obliged, undoing the clasp and pushing the cups of her bra to the side.

The sight of Jill's bare breasts mesmerized Jack. Even laying down,, flattened out and with their size, they still kept their shape. Again he gently, almost reverently cupped them, his thumbs grazing her hardened nipples, which produced another moan of delight from Jill.

Jill watched like a bird in a snake's gaze as Jack first uncovered her breasts, then gazed down upon them. But when he touched her bare flesh with his hands, she arched her back and moaned in ecstasy. His thumbs stroking her nipples were sending jolts of pleasure straight between her legs. Then Jack lowered his mouth and started running his tongue around her nipple. Jill arched her back, trying to push her breast into Jack's mouth. She pulled at the restraints on her wrists, wanting nothing more than to free her hands so she could pull Jack's head against her.

Jack teased her nipples, taking turns drawing his tongue around them, getting her both more aroused and more frustrated. Finally, Jack took her right nipple into his mouth, batting her nipple with his tongue.

"Oh, gawd, Jack, yes, please, like that." Jill was mortified that she had abandoned all pretense at resistance, but Jack's mouth was making her feel better than she had ever felt in her life. Jack continued nursing on her right breast before moving to suckle on her left. Then, Jack abruptly stopped. Jill stared at him, feeling confused.

Jack undid the ropes on her wrist, then told her to sit up. Jill did so, but when she reached for the ropes around her ankle, Jack told her to leave them be. Then he told her to wait, as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Jill didn't know what was going to happen, or how she felt about it. Jack had been forceful, but still gentle with her. Then Jack returned, and Jill's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Jack had come back completely nude, and Jill saw for the first time just how good a shape Jack was in. The only other men she had ever seen fully nude were at least twenty years older than her, and they had been in fair shape at best. Jack was eighteen and in incredible shape. His cock, though not enormous, looked so to Jill. But then again, her present husband would be considered somewhat under-endowed.

Jack saw Jill staring directly at his cock, and it turned him on instantly. The sense of power he felt with his control over Jill increased proportionately.

"Lose the sweatshirt and the bra."

In Jack's absence, Jill had pulled down her sweatshirt. Without argument, she pulled them both off and tossed them on the floor. She felt tempted to cross her arms over her chest, but knew that wasn't what Jack wanted.

Jack just stared. "Jill, you are so beautiful. Your breasts---they're magnificent." Jill blushed. Jim, if he said anything abut her breasts, would just make a crude remark about their size, and that was it.

Jack sat down on the bed, and handed Jill a bottle that he had carried from the bathroom. It was a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Rub it on your breasts. Like you do outside."

Jill blushed. That was part of the teasing game she had played with Jim. When he was in a position to watch, Jill had rubbed suntan lotion on her bikini clad breasts. She had been tempted more than once to ask Jack to rub lotion on her back, but was too afraid that once Jack started doing so, she would be too worked up to have him stop at a proper place.

Jill laid back on the bed, closed her eyes, and began rubbing a dollop of lotion into each breast. At first, she did so gingerly, touching her breasts as lightly as she could. But the thought of Jack watching while she did this excited her, and soon she was rubbing her breasts harder, occasionally pulling and tweaking her own nipples.

"Stop."

Jill stopped, looking up at Jack while she panted heavily. She noticed that Jack was breathing heavily as well, with pre-cum leaking from the head of his cock.

"Ask me to do that."

Jill swallowed, her heart racing a mile a minute. "Jack, would---would you rub lotion on me?"

Jack shook his head. "Be more specific."

Jill closed her eyes. "Jack, would--would you rub suntan lotion on my breasts?"

The next thing Jill knew, Jack's hands were covering her breasts, massaging them. Jill found her own hands covering Jack's, encouraging them.

Jack had never enjoyed himself so much in his life. Here he was, ordering his dream girl around, and she was enjoying every minute of it. Jack continued kneading her breasts when he decided now was the time to do something he had always wanted to do.

Jack lifted his hands away from Jill, eliciting a moan of disappointment from her. He straddled her waist and told Jill to press her breasts together and begin rubbing them. Confused, Jill just did as ordered; Jack scooted forward, sliding his cock between her breasts.

"Jack, what---"

"Just keep on pressing them in and playing with them."

Jill did as Jack ordered, somewhat confused about what Jack was doing. Jack wasn't confused however. He began sliding his cock back and forth between Jill's breast,s delighting as their soft flesh pressed against his erection.

"That's it, Jill, press them inward. Damn, that feels good. Oh yeah, like that, like that."

It didn't feel as good as when Jack had handled them himself, or suckled on them, but Jack's excitement communicated itself to Jill. No one had ever done this to her before, but it was obvious that Jack was enjoying it, especially when she pressed her breasts together and moved them up and down simultaneously.

Jack's eyes were closed, his head tilted back as he lost himself in the sensation of Jill's flesh pressing against his cock. Before long, Jack was crying out, "Oh, yes, Jill. Yes. Damn Jill, you're so beautiful you're so beautiful you're...Unnnnhhhh!"

With one last thrust, Jack erupted, sending his cum in wave after wave across Jill's breasts and neck. As he spent himself, he slid down to Jill's waist, looking at his cum spattered all over Jill's upper body.

Jill just stared up at the ceiling, not knowing what to say or do. Finally, as Jack looked down at her, she looked him and the eye and asked very simply,

"You're not finished yet, are you?"

12