The Adventures of Jake Barmen Ch. 1

Story Info
Jake meets Vitamin C.
739 words
3.31
20.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(#1 In a Series of However Damn Many I Wanna Write)

Jake Barmen kicked the loose pebbles as he made his way to his cramped apartment. Nothing could lift his dank mood. He’d lost his job and girlfriend in less than a half-hour. Not that he particularly loved his job as a copier repairman, but it had paid the bills. As for his girlfriend, the bitch had cheated on him four times, at least that’s all he knew of, she could have slept with everybody in the whole damn state, and he wasn’t sure she hadn’t. Wouldn’t surprise if she had, the stupid slut. But she had been his, and it had felt good.

“At least I still have my concert tickets.” He thought. The concert was Vitamin C. He was crazy about her music, and he was obsessed about her curves. In his mind, her breasts and ass were just perfect, and she had an incredible voice. He was glad he was only 22, so he wouldn’t be considered out of place. He unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped inside. “Better start looking at the classifieds” Jake thought bitterly. He lay down for a nap before the concert.

At 7:00, Jake grabbed his autograph book, a pen, and his car keys and hurried out the door. He popped a Dead Milkmen cassette into the tapedeck as he made his way to the concert hall. The concert hall appeared just as “Punk Rock Girl” began. He pulled into the first available parking space, which was pretty close since he was about an hour-half early, and most of her fans can’t drive yet.

He flashed his backstage pass to the security (which reminded him of his currently unemployed state) and searched around for Colleen. He was about to leave and wait in the arena (a half-hour searching had left him a bit depressed) when he bumped into her. Literally. They sat on the floor for a few seconds in a daze. He opened his mouth to apologize but Colleen told him calmly that it was OK. He got to his feet and asked her for her autograph. She, again in a calm voice, said, “Come to my dressing room, honey. Follow me.” She then walked off and Jake followed.

When they got to the dressing room, Colleen pulled out two bottles of Rolling Rock and sat down next to Jake on the overstuffed leather couch. She talked to him about her life with music and how it affected her sex life. “I am a nymphomaniac. I can NEVER get enough sex!” It was about then Jake was thankful for how he looked. He stood about 5’6, with brown hair and eyes. His skin was slightly tanned, and his cock was about 9” when fully erect and rather thick. But from hearing about Colleen’s attitude toward sex, along with looking at her, his cream-shooter felt about 11”. Colleen snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Wanna see a neat trick?”

Jake nodded. “Sure. What is it?” Colleen reached into her suitcase and pulled out an 8” dildo and stated slowly licking the head. She stopped long enough to say, “Watch” and then caused his eyes to pop. She took the whole thing down her throat and out. She tossed the dildo to the floor and reached toward the enormous bulge in Jake’s pants and unzipped his fly.

She pulled off his shoes and then his pants and pulled his throbbing pleasure rod to freedom. “Mmmmm… Honey, you’re so wet. Just like me!” She then popped about 5” into her mouth and showed Jake what an expert cocksucker she was. She played her tongue around his head and massaged his scrotum with her hands. After about 15 minutes of ecstasy, Jake felt that familiar tingle in his cock.

He moaned “I’m cumming!” Colleen pulled away as 6 blasts of his hot jizz blasted her in the face. She stood up and collected all of the cum with her finger, stuck in her mouth and slurped it off. She looked at the clock and trotted over to the door. “Stay here, baby, you’re gonna be feeling up my pink love canal after the concert!” She blew him a kiss and walked out the door. Jake looked up at the ceiling and grinned. Suddenly, he didn’t care who his ex slept with or whether or not he had a job.

To Be Continued…