The Adventures of Juggs (2010 10)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

Not that Jenny had any difficulty getting cocks any time she wanted them. But sometimes a dozen or so guys just weren't enough and organising anything bigger could get complicated.

If I became a porn star, I could specialize in gangbangs or those bukkake films, Jenny continued to think about it and couldn't see a down side. Then it's someone else's job to organise it. All I have to do is turn up and start sucking.

"I'll do it!" Jenny called out to no one in particular.

"What's that, Jen?" Tony asked as he passed the front room on his way back up to the bedroom. He had a bowl of porridge and a cup of coffee in his hands.

"I'm going to become a porn star!" Jenny announced over her shoulder to her boyfriend.

"Oh, OK," he replied and took a sip of coffee.

"OK?" Jenny repeated. "Is that all you have to say when I tell you I'm going to become a porn star."

"What else is there to say," Tony shrugged. "You're a natural. You're a great fuck and you were born to suck cock. On top of that you'd probably have the biggest natural... OK, just the biggest tits in the business. I don't know why you haven't done it before."

"Awww... thanks, hon," Jenny smiled happily. "When I've finished with these guys, I'll give your cock a really good suck before I go to work. Make sure you drink plenty of water before I come up."

"Will do..." Tony turned to leave but then turned back for a moment. "Are those guys OK?"

Jenny looked puzzled for a moment before turning her head back to look at the two guys at her breasts. "Sure they are!" Jenny let go of their heads so they could free themselves from her tremendous tits and answer her. "You're OK, aren't y..."

Martin and Paul both fell back unconscious onto the sofa. They both had absurdly happy grins on their faces.

"Oh, not again!" Jenny sighed as she reached forward to check their pulses.

Thankfully, the guys were fine and, once released from Jenny's massive funbags, were able to start breathing again. But they'd both passed out from a lack of oxygen, just as Peter had earlier.

"Er... I think I'll leave you to it," Tony made a quick exit. "You've obviously got the situation well in hand." And if they can't perform I need to get rested really fast, he thought to himself, or I'm going to be flat out all day.

For a few seconds Jenny really didn't know what to do. She'd been looking forward so much to sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum, but she didn't want to wake them.

"Oh well..." she sighed again. "I don't suppose they'd mind." And she unzipped both their flies and pulled out their cocks. Kneeling between them she took a cock in each hand and began to jerk them into erection.

Conscious or not, the contents of their balls were hers, and she intended to have them.

"Don't worry, Peter," she looked over at the still unconscious delivery boy. "When I've finished sucking these two it'll be your turn."

Even with their owners unconscious, Martin and Paul's cocks responded instantly to Jenny's talented hands and began to grow.

"Hmmm..." who first, Jenny wondered. "... Martin..." she decided after a few seconds. Not that it really mattered. They're both very tasty, she thought as she leaned over Martin's body and took his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm...!" Jenny savoured the fabulous taste of Martin's pre-cum. She spent several minutes sucking on the head, swirling her tongue around it, and occasionally deep throating the milkman's 7½ inch cock. She was in no hurry and could afford to take her time and enjoy him.

Meanwhile her right hand toyed with Paul's eight inches, keeping it 'on the boil,' sometimes teasing it gently and sometimes turning into a blur of movement. The combined actions of her mouth and hand kept both guy's sets of balls in production and filling with the delicious, yummy sperm she desired. Then she released Martin from her throat and leaned over to devour Paul's slightly longer cock.

"Mmmmmm...!" she repeated. Paul's cock had a different taste but in its way was just as delicious to the busty sperm-lover. Idly Jenny speculated about the cocks she's sucked. How many was it? Hundreds...? Certainly. Thousands...? Probably. And every one was delicious. She'd never yet tasted a cock she didn't like... a lot!

What a perfect way to spend a morning, Jenny thought, idly twirling Paul's cock around in her mouth and enjoying the taste of a sudden surge of pre-cum. She pushed her right hand inside his flies to feel his balls. Mmmmmm, filling up nicely, she continued to herself.

Several minutes more and Jenny swapped back to sucking Martin while her right hand returned to fondling and jerking Paul's cock and balls once again. Her left hand explored Martin's balls and found that they too were 'filling up nicely.' That's quite a load, Jenny thought to herself, weighing them in her hand.

Jenny enjoyed sucking on Martin's cock for several minutes more but her resistance was crumbling and she knew that she needed to taste the guys properly. She needed them to shoot their loads into her mouth so that she could really taste them. And, behind her, Peter still needed to be sucked... she still owed Tony a nice, long suck before she went off to work at the hospital... and she needed to be there early enough to give the mini-cab driver his morning suck before she started work... Yes, time to get things moving, she decided.

Jenny released both cocks for a moment and pushed a hand under each guy's backside. Years of nursing and playing with two of the nation's heaviest tits had left Jenny pretty strong and without too much trouble she manoeuvred the two guys forward a little to bring their cocks nearer her tits. Then she took a cock in each hand and began to jerk...

Mmmmmm... a small cumbath for my tits, and then I'll lick up the evidence, Jenny decided as her hands began to jerk faster. With tits the size of Jenny's, the cumbath would be very small, but she'd enjoy it anyway.

Jenny's hands began to blur as she delivered a double jerk few women could match and she could tell the guys were about to cum. She aimed the cocks at her spectacular tits and waited for the inevitable. She timed it perfectly and both guys erupted huge streams of thick white sperm at exactly the same moment.

"Jeez!"

Jenny heard a call from behind her and turned to see Peter standing two or three feet away. He'd taken his cock out and had begun to beat it, incredibly turned on by Jenny's magnificent performance. His eyes were fixed on Jenny's huge tits, which were now beginning to drip with sperm.

"Peter! Quick! Cum in my mouth!" Jenny called out urgently as she slowed her jerking hand movements. That would really make her morning if the teenage paperboy shot into her mouth while she jerked two more loads out of the milkman and the postman. But he'd need to be quick. She could pull cum out of these guys for only so long before their balls dried up.

"I'm not ready!" Peter panicked. He'd only just woken after being smothered by Jenny's tits and still being somewhat disorientated.

"Never mind that!" Jenny called back. "Just get in my mouth. I'll do the rest!"

"Yes, Miss Jenny." A little unsure Peter stepped up to Jenny's right shoulder and held out his cock.

Jenny looked over her shoulder and opened her lips wide so that Peter could easily plug his cock inside. Then she let her mouth do what it did best. It worked its sweet magic on Peter's cock, seeking out every sensitive area and giving it the experience of its life.

Within seconds, and much to Peter's amazement, he was shooting cum in Jenny's mouth... a lot of cum. The moment his cock entered her mouth her tongue instantly reached for pleasure spots he didn't even know he had. While he was unloading his cum into her mouth, Martin and Paul continued discharging their loads over Jenny's tits. The three cocks poured semen onto and into the super-stacked nurse for the best part of a minute before she finally exhausted them.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny moaned aloud as she swished Peter's load around in her mouth, savouring the divine taste. It was a lot of cum, but she still managed to swallow it down in one big gulp. "That... was... wonderful!" She smacked her lips in an exaggerated fashion to show how much she enjoyed it.

"Wonderful? It was fantastic!" Peter took a few steps back and collapsed on the other sofa. "I've never felt anything like it!"

"That was nothing," Jenny swivelled round and sat back against the end of the sofa next to Paul's legs. "That was just a speed suck. When I have a bit more time you'll see what I can really do to your cock." Then she lifted up her immense left tit in her left hand and began to lick up Martin's spunk. After a few licks she let it drop and used her right hand to lift up and do the same to her right tit. "Mmmmmm! Paul! You taste pretty wonderful, too!" She glanced over her shoulder at the unconscious postman for a moment, still holding up the giant breast.

Peter's jaw fell open. How can she do that? Despite the immense breasts overflowing and hiding her hands from sight, Jenny lifted and held them with surprising ease. I don't think I could do that.

Turning back to the teenager, Jenny saw Peter staring at her. She looked at him oddly for a moment before guessing what he was thinking. "They're not so heavy when you get used to them." And to Peter's further amazement she lifted up both breasts at once before licking off another streak of cum from the right nipple.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny moaned again, enjoying herself immensely. It took another minute or so of licking, sucking and swallowing and then both breasts were immaculately clean. She hadn't missed a drop. "You guys are delicious!"

"How did I end up on the sofa?" Peter asked quietly, still not taking his eyes of Jenny's spectacular bust. "And what happened to Martin and Paul?"

"You don't remember?" Jenny asked, getting up onto her feet.

"No..." Peter genuinely sounded confused. "I remember we were in the kitchen... I was er... looking at your er..."

"My tits," Jenny finished for him. "It's OK. Everyone looks at my tits." She looked very pleased with herself.

"They are amazing..." Peter sighed, drifting off the subject for a moment. "But then everything went black and I woke up here on the sofa. Did I pass out?" He looked a little worried.

"Sort of..." Jenny began to explain. "I suffocated you with my tits."

"You what!" Peter sounded incredulous.

"I suffocated you between my tits," Jenny continued. "Don't worry. I'm very careful not to smother you for too long. And I am a nurse."

Peter just stared at her, trying to take it all in, and trying to remember what had happened in the kitchen. It must be a joke, he thought. True, Jenny had by far the biggest tits he'd ever seen but... "That's impossible."

"I did, really," Jenny assured him, her face beaming with pride. "You need really big tits to do it properly and well..." she indicated down at her super-stacked bust. "Then I smothered Martin and Paul... although that was a bit of an accident..." Her voice drifted away a little at the end.

"How do you accidentally smother Martin then Paul between your boobs...?" Peter still wasn't finding this any easier to believe. But then he looked from Jenny's tits to the two guys, peacefully sleeping on the sofa. Holy Shit! Her tits are bigger than their heads, he thought. In fact they're a lot bigger! Could she...?

"Actually it was both together," Jenny looked a little embarrassed. "They were sucking on my nipples. You have no idea how good that feels. It was just so yummy and tingly that I grabbed onto them and held them tight and... er... perhaps I held on a bit too tight. You know how big and soft my tits are. They just formed an... I don't know... air lock around their faces so they couldn't breathe..."

"I thought you said your boobs were humungous," Peter wondered were he'd heard that... and had a brief image of a wall of tit in front of him, bigger than anything he could have thought possible.

"You're starting to remember!" Jenny smiled. "That's good. And perhaps this might help..." she took a few steps closer to Peter and stood just before him. Then she reached out and pulled his head toward her.

Guided by Jenny's hand, Peter leaned forward. Jenny bent forward slightly at the waist at the same time and there it was... that wall of tit from his half-lost memory. Although still about a foot away her massive spheres of flesh filled his entire vision. They blocked out his view of everything else in the room, but that was OK. They were all he wanted to see...

Jenny gently pulled the teenager's head closer and closer until it was swallowed up by her spectacular cleavage. Everything went black and any sound in his ears sounded strangely muffled. Then he noticed he couldn't breathe and, while it caused him a little twinge of anxiety, he was surprised to find it didn't alarm him as much as he'd thought it would. It's just so wonderfully serene and safe in here, he thought.

It only lasted a few seconds and then Jenny released him from the fleshy prison of her tits and took a couple of steps back. "See..." she shrugged, which set her tits into a wonderfully hypnotic swaying motion.

It took Peter a few seconds to re-gather both his wits and his speech. "That... is... so... cool!" he announced with a huge grin on his face.

"You think so?" Jenny looked very pleased.

"Jeez! Yeah!" Peter looked over at his two new friends. "I wish I'd seen you take them out. I bet it was awesome! I'd love to see you do that some time."

"Really?" Jenny asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

"And is that your birthday wish?" Jenny gave a gentle laugh.

"Er... yeah..." Peter knew a good thing when he heard it. "But who?"

Jenny grinned and looked up. "Oh, Tony!" she called up to her boyfriend as she walked closer to the door. "Could you come down here for a moment, please, honey? And can you bring down a pair of my high heels?"

Tony was lying in bed, recovering from his exertions, when the call came up from his stupendously stacked girlfriend. He immediately detected an edge in her voice. Something was up... Did she want to suck him off again already? While he absolutely adored Jenny's world class blowjobs he wasn't sure he'd sufficiently recovered from the last one, and if she sucked him off now he'd probably be out for the day.

He was already going to be late for work and, if he missed another day, Jenny would need to visit his boss and suck him off again. Not that she would mind. She'd already been down to the bank several times to suck or titfuck Mr Morgan and save Tony's job...

Which was only fair, Tony thought. After all, he was only absent so many times because Jenny had fucked, sucked, titfucked or suffocated him into such a state that he couldn't go to work. Being the boyfriend of the horniest, bustiest, cum addict in the world comes with a price, he thought to himself... and smiled.

He got up and found a pair of very stylish high-heeled shoes. They were red, with three inch heels. A very grateful shoe shop manager had once given them to Jenny after she'd been browsing round his shop and ended up sucking him off behind the counter. Jenny hadn't really wanted the shoes, but she didn't want to offend him by refusing and they'd grown on her in time.

Shoes in hand, Tony made his way down the stairs and in to the living room. The first thing he noticed was Jenny and her new young friend, Tony didn't know his name, standing by the nearest sofa and looking at him expectantly. Something was obviously up.

"What is it?" Tony asked suspiciously. Then he saw Martin and Paul unconscious on the sofa. "I did warn you to be careful with those..." he indicated the two comatose figures.

"Er... That's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about..." Jenny walked up to her boyfriend and took him by the arm.

"They're not dead are they?" Tony took a step back in alarm.

"No! No!" Jenny assured him quickly. "They're just a bit... tired, and... drained..."

Tony sighed, partly with relief and partly in sympathy. Jenny's sex drive could certainly take it out of a guy... or guys... He certainly knew that feeling well enough.

"I... er... may have tit-smothered them a little too long," Jenny pulled Tony back ran her fingers up his arm gently. "And you know I couldn't just leave them lying there with cum in their balls. It seemed such an awful waste..."

"Uh-huh..." Tony wondered where this was leading and what it had to do with him.

"Now its Peter's... This is Peter by the way..." Jenny indicated the newspaper boy and both guys nodded a hello at each other. "It's Peter's birthday today. He's eighteen..."

"Oh... Happy Birthday," Tony interrupted.

"Thanks," Peter replied quietly.

"Anyway," Jenny continued. "It's Peter's birthday and I've promised him a little present..."

"You've given him one of your deluxe vacuum-like blowjobs?" Tony guessed.

"Don't be silly," Jenny hit him gently on the arm. "He's still standing up, isn't he?"

Good point, Tony thought. If Jenny put even half the effort into sucking his cock as she used on him some mornings he'd be spark out on the sofa with the other two guys.

"Well," Jenny did a small double take. "I suppose, yes. I will give him one of my deepthroat super-suck specials a little later, but that's not what I meant." She held onto Tony tightly and gently led him in the direction of the unoccupied sofa. "You see, Peter didn't get to see me smother out Martin and Paul..." at this point she gently but firmly pushed Tony into a seat on the sofa and then stood in front of him. "And he would really love to see me suffocate a guy with my tits and knock him out." She leaned forward a little and presented her boyfriend with the same wall of tit-flesh she showed to Peter twice earlier.

Tony gulped. Now he knew where this was going... He opened his mouth to reply but Jenny continued.

"Now, if you weren't here, I'd pop outside and find a passing guy to smother with these monster tits," Jenny went on. "But seeing as you're already here I knew you'd love to volunteer!"

Tony opened his mouth again but it didn't do him much good.

"Now I know what you're going to say," Jenny was on a roll and was determined to finish. "If you don't turn up for work today, Mr Morgan will fire you, but we both know that's not going to happen. He may get a little angry with you but as soon as I've been down there and sucked his cock, he'll be fine." She thought for a moment. "Actually, next time I see him, perhaps I'll tit-smother him... I haven't suffocated him with my tits before, have I? It might make him more sympathetic when you come in late in future..."

Tony opened his mouth for a third time but this time Jenny silenced him permanently. She thrust a giant breast in his face, ensuring that her lengthening right nipple found its way deep into his mouth.

"And..." she continued. "You did want a rest, didn't you? Problem solved! A couple of minutes between my tits and you'll be out like a light!"

Jenny stopped and waited to hear Tony's response but all that could be heard was the sound of his mouth sucking voraciously on her nipple. Of course, there was never any doubt that he'd cave in like a house of cards in a hurricane, but he didn't like appearing too easy. Nevertheless, once faced with that astounding wall of tit, he couldn't pretend any longer. He was putty between her tits and they both knew it...

"Now, come and have a closer look," Jenny waved Peter over. "This is how I took out Martin and Peter. One on each tit. At the moment he can breathe fairly easily, but if I do this..." and she gently took hold of Tony's head and pulled it into her right boob. His face disappeared from sight, totally smothered by tit-flesh. "... he can't breathe at all..."

brian358
brian358
266 Followers