The Adventures of Juggs (2011 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

Jenny decided putting any more cocks in her mouth probably wasn't a good idea at the moment. They just weren't safe in there. That had been a really close run thing. If anyone else shot off in her mouth, she didn't think she'd be able to resist and she knew what would happen then. It had happened a couple of times before when she'd tried to abstain from swallowing and failed.

Her body, or mind, or something, just rebelled and she became a ravenous cum-devouring sex beast. She'd go from one guy to the next draining them one after the other until they had nothing left to give and she had a belly literally full of stolen cum. Very satisfying, but it was very hard on the poor guys she fed on, and more than a little anti-social...

No... it would be much safer to wank the others from now on. She could safely suck them off after dinner when she was free to swallow their cum at her own pace.

"Can I have a jug or something, please?" Jenny asked, and then thought about it for a moment. "Actually, better make that two." Then she began wanking the cocks in her hands more profusely. Time was getting on... She also tightened her pussy and anal muscles to bring the two guys there closer to their orgasms.

The waiter returned quickly with a jug, not wanting to miss any of the hottest action he'd ever seen. Things were a bit crowded and he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. But Jenny had an inspired idea. "Would you put it in my cleavage please?" she asked him. Push it in at the top so I can hold it in place with my tits and then jerk these guys into it?"

The guy titfucking Jenny reluctantly got out of the waiter's way for a few moments as he tried to thrust the jug in between her huge tits. He was having enormous difficulty. Her tits were so big and so massive that he had real trouble moving them. But eventually he managed to wedge the jug between them with the top just poking out above them. Exhausted and relieved, he released the giant knockers and they fell back into place obscuring the body of the jug entirely.

The titfucker couldn't wait to get back to it and, as soon as the waiter was out of his way, he thrust his cock back into Jenny's vast cleavage where it was instantly swallowed up by her massive breasts. The presence of the jug didn't make any difference. There was still plenty of room in her incredible cleavage, even if he'd been twice the size he was.

"OK, boys," Jenny glanced briefly at the owners of the cocks she held in her hands. "Time to pay your dues." And the jerking motions of her hands accelerated to a blur. She also did her best to aim the cocks at the top of the jug peeking out of the top of her huge cleavage.

"Oh, fuck!" the first guy felt his knees weaken, and began to double over a little.

"Jeez!" the second reacted much the same. "Oh, Jeez!"

Seconds later both guys began erupting cum and Jenny did her best to guide it all into the jug. All in all she didn't think she'd done a bad job. OK, there was some cum splatter on the upper slopes of her tits but most of it went into the jug.

The two guys stepped back in search of chairs, aided by their wives or girlfriends, while the guys in Jenny's pussy and arse took their places. Two more guys made their way behind and beneath Jenny to replace them. And so it went on...

Every minute or so Jenny would jerk two huge cum loads into the jug and there would then be a general movement of male bodies something like a strange and adult version of musical chairs. This is really quite fun! Jenny thought to herself after draining a dozen or so cocks. We must do this again at our next bukkake.

Meanwhile Jenny encouraged the guys fucking her tits to try and aim for the jug themselves. At the last moment they'd pull out and do their best to shoot their loads into the opening.

Jenny could have wanked off the guys faster, but she wanted to give them enough time to build up reasonable loads. She couldn't see how much she'd pulled from the guys because her tits hid all but the opening to the jug, but she thought it must be quite a lot. She could feel it slowly gaining weight between her tits.

"Ha! Ha!" A tall, spotty youth laughed and called out. "Juggs has a jug between her juggs!"

Jenny laughed. This was turning into a really fun evening, and she hadn't even had her special dinner yet. She knew the men would love her (All men did...) but she'd been worried by the reaction she'd get from the women. That so many had been so understanding had really helped make the night special.

***

Eventually the cum could be seen to be nearing the top of the jug. Rather than risk losing it, Jenny decided it was time to swap containers. First she used her fingers to scrape up the vast amount of excess cum that had splattered her face and the vast upper slopes of her tits and wiped it into the jug. Again it took enormous willpower for Jenny not to wipe the cum straight into her mouth and swallow it all down, but the prospect of what was to come just about gave her the strength of will.

Once the pearly white goo was safely in the jug, Jenny asked the waiter to take it away to the kitchen. He had some difficulty retrieving it from her magnificent mammeries, but eventually worked it free with minimal spillage. "And please be very careful with it..." Jenny pleaded as he carried it away. She couldn't bear to see all that delicious man-juice go to waste.

There were still a lot more guys eager to donate their cum to Jenny, but she began to trust herself less and less. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on, she thought to herself. I want cum! She decided that putting another jug under her nose wasn't a good idea. It smelled too good and she doubted she would be able to resist it again.

"Erm... guys..." Jenny started nervously. "I wonder if you could help me. Seeing all that wonderful cum you guys are making for me is making me really thirsty... If I let another cock near my mouth I don't think I could stop sucking it until it empties its huge yummy load right down my throat... Mmmmmm...!" She stopped to dwell on that delicious thought for a moment. "Would you help me collect the cum I need for my special Valentine dinner... please?"

The guys looked from Jenny to each other and back again several times. There was some general murmuring but no one spoke up. It was obvious that they were bitterly disappointed not to be allowed to fuck her or feel her expert hands and mouth on their cocks.

Jenny was distraught. She hated disappointing the guys. She lived for two things. One was to swallow as much cum as she could. The other was to make men happy. She couldn't stand to see guys unhappy and would do almost anything she could to brighten their day. Usually all it took was walking in the room, but she was always happy to do so much more...

"I know. I'll put on a show for you!" She brightened as she had an idea. "All you have to do is keep wanking and make sure you collect all that wonderful cum for me. Then, after dinner, I'll do whatever you want. You can fuck me. You can put your cock up my arse. Titfuck me... anything! Just one condition... I get to eat all your cum."

The murmuring amongst the guys turned into a hushed silence, and then as Jenny's promise sank in the guys erupted into a round of cheering. Seeing all those happy faces brought a small tear to Jenny's eye which she quickly wiped away (She hoped) before anyone noticed. As much as the thought of swallowing loads of hot juicy cum delighted her, crying in public was so embarrassing...

"Do you have any music?" Jenny asked a waiter who was bringing out the second jug.

"Yes, Miss Juggs," the waiter answered as he placed the jug on a table beside the assorted group of men.

"Something sexy, please," Jenny asked, adding to herself. He's quite cute in that outfit. And he tasted pretty good, too... She fondly remembered her breakfast here at the restaurant that morning - 28 loads of fresh cum, straight from the tap.

When the soft music started Jenny began to dance slowly. The motion caused her immense tits to sway hypnotically and every guy in the room stopped what he was doing to stare at them and their every movement. After a while Jenny grasped hold of her breasts, or at least as much as she could, in her hands. She ran her comparatively tiny hands across their huge surfaces, pausing occasionally over her nipples to give them a little rub or a twist.

Mmmmmm! Jenny thought as she worked on her long nipples with her thumb and forefinger. This feels niicceeee... I wish I had my toys with me... Then she had a thought. Never mind! There's always an alternative...

"Mmm... have one of you guys got a phone I can borrow?" she asked, somewhat surprising her audience. This was no time to stop and make a phone call! "I need one with a good vibrate function." she cooed. "And can you turn your voicemail off, please?"

Slowly awareness began to dawn over the men's faces and there was a sudden rush of hands holding out phones and guys begging Jenny to borrow theirs.

Jenny took what looked to be the two largest phones, one in each hand, thanked their owners, and gave them a long smouldering glance. Then she reached down with her right hand and pushed the first phone up into her pussy. Seconds later she pushed up the second with a look of significant pleasure. "Now perhaps you guys will give the others your numbers?" Jenny asked.

There was a frantic exchange of information followed by some equally frantic dialling until at last two distinct humming sounds could just about be heard from within Jenny's pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny felt the wonderful tingling vibrations run through her pussy and then into the rest of her body. "That is wonderful!" And not for the first time she wondered, Is this what it feels like to a guy when I give him a humming, deepthroat blowjob?

A little skilful manoeuvring and one of the phones was sending its highly erotic message directly to Jenny's clit and she burst into orgasm. "Yes! Yes!" she cried as she worked her nipples even harder. She lifted up one immense orb of flesh and pushed the nipple into her mouth, sucking on it with enormous enthusiasm. "Mmmmmm! Schhhlluuuppp!"

Jenny savoured the wonderful orgasmic sensations a few moments more, before they began to subside. Even then, the purring mobile phones remained a constant thrill. She looked opened her eyes and saw that a large number of her audience had cum. Others were still jerking off into glasses and into the second jug.

Ohhhhhhh! I want that cum! Jenny's mind screamed at her. It took enormous strength of will not to rush forward, grab one glass after another and down the lot - and then reach for the nearest cock and suck it straight down her throat. Dinner, I must think of the wonderful dinner I'll have...

Jenny realized she had to get the rest of the cum quickly. Her resolve would only last so long and she knew it. "Ohhhhhhh!" Jenny moaned loudly as the mobile phones continued to do their work in her pussy. Although she had just cum, they weren't helping her self-control either. "Now, I need a volunteer..." Jenny asked and watched as every arm in the room shot in the air and guys screamed for her attention.

The mega-titted ubermodel picked a very big, powerful looking guy in his 30s. He looked pretty tough, but then he'd need to be... "Can I have a chair for him, please?" she asked and a chair was placed in front of her. The guy dutifully sat on it facing her, waiting to see what was going to happen.

"What's your name, Honey," Jenny asked him, just about resisting the urge to reach forward for his cock. "Ohhhhhh!" That was the mobile phones doing their work again.

"Chris," they guy answered.

"Now, Chris, have you ever had a titfuck?" Jenny asked him, leaning forward and letting her massive tits hang in front of his face.

"Yeah," Chris answered.

"Ever titfucked anything the size of these?" she gave her immense danglers a little wobble.

"God, no," Chris sighed. "I wish!"

"Well, maybe later..." Jenny bumped his head lightly with her twin tit-torpedoes. Even lightly they smacked into him with considerable force. "Has anyone ever titfucked your head?" she whispered.

"Has anyone..." Chris was so startled he actually tried breaking eye contact with Jenny's tits to look at her face for a moment. He failed. All he could see was tit. "... what?"

"Has anyone ever wrapped their tits tightly around your head and rode it up and down, up and down..." Jenny let her tits swing forward more forcefully and knock Chris' head once more. She was careful not to hit him too hard. Unleashed, her massive knockers could do him real damage, as that angry woman had discovered earlier.

"That..." Chris was at a loss for words for a moment. "That's impossible." Then he stared hard at Jenny's phenomenal tits and remembered what they had done to her boyfriend. "Isn't it...?"

"Is it?" Jenny smiled. "Mmmmmmm!" That was the phones doing their work again. "Want to find out?"

Chris just nodded, his mouth wide open in wonder and his brain emptying of blood as it rushed to his rapidly growing dick.

"OK," Jenny whispered seductively into his ear. "But, first, why don't you turn your chair round so the rest of the guys can see how much you enjoy it. And hold on tightly to your knees OK. Trust me; you won't need to touch your cock."

Chris moved the chair and sat back down again. His body tensed as he wondered what was to come. He could also see the other guys again and noticed how they stared at Jenny in complete awe, totally enraptured by the scene that was unfolding before them. They were all thinking the same thing. What was Juggs going to do next?

Jenny started with something simple - well, simple if you had tits that put the bustiest of porn stars to shame... She leaned forward and let her immense orbs of flesh surround Chris' head... from behind.

Chris felt the two massive balls of titflesh fall either side of his head and instantly mould themselves to him. At the moment he could still see, but Jenny's huge mufflers cut off all sound from reaching his ears. Her tits were wonderfully soft and extremely heavy, and sent confusing signals to his brain which were both wonderfully soothing and highly exciting at the same time.

Then Jenny began to move her shoulders and her giant tits followed. They began to slide up and down his head and shoulders - slowly at first but with gathering speed.

To Chris, the feeling was indescribable and when his friends asked about it later he could never really make them understand.

Jenny increased the motion of her tits. She also grasped hold of them tightly to the sides of Chris's head with her hands. As Jenny squeezed tighter they began to mould themselves further and further around Chris's head.

Chris' field of vision was narrowing as Jenny's humungous tits began surrounding him. Not only was he deaf, but soon he would be blind too. Would he be able to breathe? Again he remembered what Jenny had done to her boyfriend - but he'd been facing her. Surely she couldn't do the same to him? Could she? He took a deep breath, just in case, and, as it happened, just in time... Moments later everything went black...

Jenny's audience unanimously and very audibly gasped in astonishment and wonder as Chris's head vanished between her tits. They'd seen what had happened to her date, but this was somehow even more unbelievable. Can he breathe in there? they all wondered.

Jenny paused her up and down motions, concentrating on rubbing her immense breasts around Chris's engulfed head for a few moments. This allowed her audience time to fully take in and appreciate what she'd done. She was also enjoying the expressions of wonder on their faces.

"You're probably wondering if he can breathe in there," Jenny read their minds as she continued to massage her tits around the smothered head. "The answer is no. Even from behind, my tits form a perfect seal around his head. He cannot breathe and unless I let him free he will slowly suffocate into unconsciousness... or worse..." She let the words hang in the air. Of course she'd never intentionally hurt anyone but she wanted to make a big impact. The more excited the guys got, the more cum they'd produce for her. "... but I'm not going to do that. I'm going to titfuck his head until he cums." She released his head and started the up and down motions once again, only much, much more vigorously.

Chris gasped in some much needed air. His descent into utter darkness and silence had been short but his heart traced with excitement and his lungs had begun to burn. He was also dimly aware that he was gripping his knees much more tightly.

There were more gasps from the audience as Jenny's tits began to rise and fall even more rapidly. Each time they fell they smashed into Chris' shoulders. There was also considerable buffeting to his head as the giant balls of flesh crashed into it.

The reaction of Chris' cock revealed how much he was enjoying this. It was throbbing with passion and a desire for release. He couldn't believe it could feel that alive without anything touching it...

At the same time he wasn't sure how much more of this punishment he could take. Even unintentionally, Jenny's massive tits were pummelling his head like the punches of a professional boxer.

Chris wasn't sure which would come first... Would he cum, or would Jenny's huge tits knock him out? Or would... Just then he felt his cock jerk and his balls begin to erupt. At the same time Jenny's right breast slammed into his right cheek.

Slap!

He began to feel his strength ebb away, both from his mind and his body; down through his cock and into... a blonde feminine figure had rushed forward and dropped down in front of him. She held an empty sugar bowl before her in both hands, almost like a priestess holding out an offering.

Chris finally gave a muffled cry and started to shoot his load into the bowl. Spurt after spurt after spurt... and with each spurt he felt his strength fade until he had nothing left to give...

And Chris wasn't the only one shooting a load... Jenny's display, and the sudden collection of Chris's load by the sleek blonde, had all those watching shooting their own loads into anything they could find... wine glasses, cups, and into the jug provided by the waiter. Most of them had had the cum of their lives and produced a huge quantity of cum ready for collection.

The blonde silently emptied all the individual containers into the jug and took it into the kitchen. With what they already had, they now had more than enough to prepare Jenny's dinner.

***

Ten minutes later Jenny was once again dressed in her lovely red dress and sat at her table with her boyfriend, Tony, who was just beginning to come round. Beside Tony was a glass of red wine. Beside Jenny was a glass full of a thick, pearly off-white liquid, chilled by two ice cubes.

"Wakey, wakey, honey!" Jenny teased her boyfriend as he opened his eyes. "Wow! My tits really did a number on you this time. You've been out for ages!"

"Phew..." Tony shook his head for a moment. "I hope I didn't miss anything?"

"Not much," Jenny smirked. "You'll see... Now... Happy Valentine!" and she raised her glass toward him.

"Oh... right... yes..." Tony still hadn't re-gathered his wits fully, but he found his own drink and raised it up to chink glasses with his amazing girlfriend. Then he looked at her glass. "I didn't know you drank Pernod?" he said.

"Mmmmmm! This isn't Pernod," Jenny corrected him after taking a long appreciative sip of the contents. "It's 100% pure, natural cum, freshly squeezed from the cock..." She stopped for a moment and examined the glass lovingly. "OK... about 30 cocks."

brian358
brian358
266 Followers