The Adventures of Juggs (2011 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

"It's what?" Tony almost exploded, then dropped his voice down low. "You can't drink that in here!" he panicked. "What if someone found out? You'll be arrested for... something..." although he wasn't actually sure what.

"It's cum," Jenny repeated, trying not to laugh. "And anyway, who's cum do you think this is?" She waved around the room at the fifty or so male customers and staff. "All these wonderful guys have given up their spunk so that I... I mean we... can have this very special Valentine. Besides, I can't see that I'm doing anything illegal, and even if anyone did call the police I'll just suck them when they get here."

She would too. Tony had no doubt of that. "Wow!" He was impressed, and more than a little turned on. His cock was certainly beginning to show its appreciation. "All these guys dumped their loads into that glass for you. Wow!"

"Not just the glass, silly," Jenny batted his hand gently. "These very nice guys were very generous. Their balls have been working extra hard. There's a lot more where this came from. An awful lot more!" Then she waved a signal to their waiter who stepped into the kitchen to collect their meals.

Jenny had asked everyone else to return to their seats. While she'd have loved it, she didn't think Tony would want their table surrounded by horny guys jerking off as they ate. They grudgingly obliged, but her table was still the focus of all their attention and everyone in the room was eagerly waiting to see what happened next.

"Tomato soup for sir," the waiter announced when he returned, and as the first of two bowls was placed on the table. "And... erm... er... cum and mushroom soup for madam."

"Mmmmmm! Thank you! That looks wonderful!" Jenny licked her lips and snatched up her spoon eagerly. She leaned forward and breathed in deeply over the steaming bowl. "And it smells divine!"

"Cum... soup...?" Tony gasped. "You're not serious...?"

"I am. I asked for it this morning," Jenny dipped the spoon into the bowl and then raised it up toward her mouth. Thick globules of sperm hung below the spoon. "Ohhhh... goodie! Nice and thick!"

"Well... I..." Tony was dumbstruck. "There's something you don't normally see on the menu..." He tried to joke but it sounded rather flat.

"They should," Jenny put the spoon in her mouth and swallowed. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Oh this is delicious!"

"That's really cum?" Tony knew his girlfriend loved cum. He'd seen her eat forty or fifty loads before, although usually one at a time - or maybe by the glassful. But a bowl full! Wow...! Wow...! WOW!!!

"B... but where did all the cum... er... come from?" Tony asked, ignoring his own soup. "Even these guys..." he indicated around the room.

"Oh... here and there," Jenny swallowed another spoonful of delicious spunk. "Mmmmmm! There were a lot of donations and, as I said, they were very generous."

"There must be a hundred loads in there!" Tony gasped again, unable to believe his eyes.

"Actually, I think it's only about eighty," Jenny replied before taking yet another spoonful into her mouth. "Mmmmmm! Of this is really good! There were some pretty big loads, and tasty too! Aren't you going to eat your tomato soup?"

Tony wasn't going to argue numbers. No one knew more about cum than Jenny. She read anything she could find on the subject - either in medical books or in pornography. She'd also swallowed more sperm than any bukkake actress in the business.

Tony picked up his spoon and slowly began to eat, but Jenny, and the spoonful after spoonful of steaming hot jizz entering her pretty mouth, occupied his full attention, and it had his cock standing at full attention in no time at all.

Jenny was making short work of the bowl. The sperm level was falling rapidly as its contents were fed into her appreciative mouth and down into her waiting tummy. To make it last a bit longer she broke up a bread roll and began dipping it into the bowl of man-juice before swallowing that down too.

"Ooooohhhhhh!!!!" a cry from another table indicated that at least one guy had shot another load after watching Jenny eat her cum-dunked roll.

"Ohhh! I always wanted to try this!" Jenny stood up and scooped her incredible tits out of the top of her dress. Then she leaned forward and, with great care, dipped her left nipple, and then her right nipple, into the bowl.

"Oh my God!" came another cry as Jenny's tits, one after the other, entered the bowl, overflowed it, and finally smothered it from sight completely! "Oooohhh... Arrgghhhhh!" More guys were cumming...

Jenny then held up her massive tits in her hands (How does she do that? Tony asked himself) and sat back down. One after the other, she raised her sperm-soaked nipples up to her mouth and slowly licked them clean. "Mmmmmm! This is so much fun! I should get you to cum on my tits more often."

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" Still more cum loads were being shot around the room...

Jenny carefully replaced the freshly cleaned tits back into her dress and returned to spooning the last of the man-juice into her mouth. When her bowl was finally empty, she lifted it up and licked out the last of the cum. She was not going to let any of the delicious juice go to waste. Finally she placed the spotlessly clean bowl back on the table and sat back in her chair, enjoying a feeling of marvellous contentment.

"That was the best starter I've ever had," Jenny rubbed her tummy lightly, imagining all that lovely cum sloshing about in her belly. And she'd only just started. There would be a lot more cum joining it soon.

His hands shaking, and his cock threatening to cream his underwear at any moment, Tony took some time to finish his own starter. He spilt a lot of it. When he did finally finish, a waiter took his bowl away almost immediately. He was in a hurry to see what Jenny made of her next course...

***

A minute or so later the waiter returned pushing a hostess trolley on which sat a portable grill. He wheeled it up to Jenny and Tony's table and lit the grill. Then he bent over and pulled out a 500ml measuring jug from inside. It was almost half full of a now very familiar-looking, milky, off-white coloured liquid. No one needed to ask what it was, but everyone wanted to know what the waiter was going to do with it?

Only he and Jenny knew, and Jenny was as fascinated as everyone else to see how it would turn out. She'd seen this done on a DVD, but never in real life. So she watched with great interest as the waiter set about following her instructions.

There were gasps as everyone watched the waiter take the jug and pour the slimy contents into a 12" diameter frying pan that sat on the already lit grill.

"No f... frigging way!" Tony barely stopped himself swearing. "He is not..."

"He is!" Jenny interrupted, excitedly. "You remember that DVD we watched the other night. American Bukkake..."

Oh... my... God...! Tony thought as his cock increased its pressure on the inside of his boxers. Oh... my... God...! Only Jenny...

"Her cum omelette had 71 loads in it," Jenny explained as she watched the ¼ litre of man-batter fill the base of the frying pan to a depth of perhaps 3-4mm. "OK for a light snack but not near enough for a main course," she continued, staring at the pan in fascination. "I'm having about 130 loads... and they're much bigger loads than she ate..." her voice trailed off as her attention centred entirely on the pan.

At first it didn't seem to do anything, but as the room watched speechless, those nearby could see it begin to thicken and turn lighter in colour. Then it began to take on a more frothy consistency. Eventually it was quite white in colour and, to anyone familiar with them, looked very much like American grits.

The waiter added a knob of butter toward the end and then used a slice to push the spermy grits onto a plate and put the plate on the table in front of Jenny. Another waiter put a plate in front of Tony, but he was only very dimly aware of it. His entire attention was focused on Jenny and her meal.

"Oooh! Thank you!" Jenny snatched up her fork and used it to scoop up her first mouthful. With an enormously bright smile on her face she placed the sperm laden fork into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" A guy called out from somewhere. "She didn't...! Oohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jenny idly hoped that someone was catching that cum as the fried sperm in her mouth registered on her tongue. "Ooooh! Hot!" She quickly opened her mouth and the fork came out but not, Tony noticed, the sperm. It would take a lot more than that for Jenny to give up cum! She swallowed it down but was slightly disappointed that it was too hot to properly appreciate.

She lifted another forkful of white fluffy jizz to her mouth and, as the entire room watched in silence, blew on it gently. "Ha!" she laughed. "I have my cum delivered on a plate and I still have to blow for it!" Then she placed the fork in her mouth and her eyes lit up.

Jenny spent some time letting the slightly frothy, slightly slimy, cum omelette run around her mouth as she savoured the marvellous new taste. She let it squeeze through her teeth and hover at the top of her throat for a moment before finally letting it slide back gently down into her stomach.

"Mmmmmmmhhh! That... was... delicious...!" Her eyes still bright with excitement. "Ohhhhh! I really should have done this before! It's so... different to fresh cum." She used her fork to scoop another the equivalent of another half dozen or so loads into her mouth and ran them around her mouth once again.

"Ooooohhhh!" Jenny declared when she'd finally swallowed the loads down. "We are definitely doing this again." Then she stopped for a moment, looking thoughtful. "Pancake Day is coming up... I have to try some... cumcakes! Oh yes!!!" And she lifted another forkful of cum up to her mouth. "Mmmmmm!!!"

Tony had still said barely a word. Cumcakes? What was she thinking? He'd never met... never even heard of anyone with such a ravenous appetite for cum. And it turned him on sooo much! His cock was straining at his boxers, begging for release, and his balls were rapidly filling with cumcake mixture...

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny scooped up the last of her meal and sat back, a broad smile of contentment on her face. Then she noticed that Tony hadn't even started his own dinner and it was his favourite, chicken and mushroom pie. "Come on, eat up!" she reminded him. "Besides, you're going to need your strength tonight. It's Valentine's Day and I'm going to expect a little extra from you."

With the primary distraction of Jenny's cum omelette gone, Tony set about trying to enjoy his own dinner. Besides, he had a lot to think about. He snatched up his glass and took a long drink. Extra? Jenny wore him out every night. Some nights she wore him out and several of their friends. Tonight she'd fucked and sucked who knew how many guys and she still wanted 'extra!'

He tried to concentrate on his dinner but found he was easily distracted - like when Jenny reached for her glass of sperm or when she returned to her favourite topic of conversation - her insatiable quest for more and more cum.

For a second Tony reflected on his luck. Here he was with a very caring, fun, intelligent woman. But she was also a real life sex goddess. She had the face of an angel, the body of a catwalk model and breasts that put even the bustiest porn stars to shame. And she was quite literally an insatiable cum draining machine. Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing, he wondered?

Tony finished his meal and a cheesecake took its place. He ate it, still contemplating his unbelievable luck. Finally he looked up once more at his fabulous girlfriend. A large chocolate éclair sat on the table before her. He blinked.

"You're back then?" Jenny asked, looking at him patiently.

"Pardon?"

"You seemed a bit out of it there," Jenny explained. "You looked very thoughtful. I didn't want to interrupt."

"Oh sorry..." Then Tony noticed the éclair. "Is that all you're having?" He asked, surprised. After all he'd seen it looked so ordinary...

"Mmm mmm..." Jenny answered rather non-committally. Then she picked up the éclair and looked at it thoughtfully. "Isn't it lovely? The light golden brown choux pastry, the thick layer of chocolate across the top and..." she popped it in her mouth and bit off one end. "... Awwww... There's nothing in the middle...!" She put on a sad expression.

Tony just stared. Where was this leading?

"That's just not right," Jenny continued. "You have to have fresh cream in an éclair, don't you? Lots and lots of fresh cream..."

Now Tony knew where this was leading...!

"Tiger... they've forgotten the cream in my éclair..." Jenny tried hard to suppress a case of the giggles. "Be a dear and fill it for me would you?"

"You mean..." Tony's mouth fell open in disbelief and he felt his balls go into overdrive.

"Yes, Tiger," Jenny pleaded with him. "Please fill my éclair with your wonderful, warm, salty cream..."

"Ahhhh! Oooohhhh!!!!" That tipped Tony over the edge and he stood up and grabbed at his trousers trying desperately to open his zip before he wrecked the inside of his boxer shorts.

Jenny also rose out of her seat and rushed round to meet Tony half way. She knew that if she didn't move fast his precious cream filling would end up lost, sprayed all over the floor. I suppose there's such a thing as too much teasing, she thought to herself as she reached out with the éclair and jammed it down on the end of Tony's cock.

She was just in time...

By the time the first inch of his cock had become embedded in choux pastry, Tony was spurting 'cream' as if his life depended on it. "Ahhhhhh... Ooooooh! Eeeeeee!" he leant on the table, fighting to remain upright as he emptied his balls into his girlfriend's dessert.

"That's it..." Jenny continued to coax her boyfriend. She slowly wanked his cock through the rapidly filling pasty, wanting all the jizz-filling she could get from him. And she knew the sight of her humungous tits, dangling in his face would help production, too. "Keep cumming... That's it baby... Let it all out..."

"Oooohhhhhhghh!" Tony's face contorted as his balls continued to supply his cock with seemingly endless supplies of white-hot creamy ammunition to fire into the tasty treat.

Jenny was impressed. She'd been the cause of hundreds... no thousands of ejaculations but this was one of the longest she'd ever seen. She wished she could see into the pastry condom and watch the delicious sticky mess filling its insides. Still, no matter - very soon it would end up in her insides. But not before she'd enjoyed its delicious taste.

It was a big load. A very big load, Jenny realized. But like all good things it had to come to an end. Eventually Tony was spent and he fell back into his chair, exhausted, his cock pulled free of its pasty cocoon.

As Tony's cock left the pastry, a stream of thick pearly cum followed and threatened to fall to the floor. Jenny quickly tipped the cum-filled treat upright and the loose string of cum fell down the side of the pastry. Jenny quickly brought it to her mouth and licked it up.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned before looking in through the hole in the pastry. "Wow, Tiger! You really creamed this! Oohhhh... This is going to be soooo good!"

Every guy in the room watched in fascination as Jenny held the éclair back up to her mouth once more. She took a large bite and let the array of flavours dance across her tongue. The sweetness of the chocolate merged beautifully with the saltiness of Tony's cum, and both were wrapped up in the deep richness of the pastry.

"Mmmmmm! This is... mmm... yummy!" Jenny smiled happily. "It just needs one more thing..." She looked round at the roomful of guys - all of which had their flies open, their cocks in their hands, and very strained looks on their faces. "Would you guys help me with some extra cream, please?"

Seconds later Jenny's table descended into an orgy of guys itching to reach Jenny and her spectacular breasts, her amazingly talented mouth, or her superbly skilful hands. As she bent over the table to let her mountainous tits hang free she felt a very respectably sized cock plunge into her pussy from behind.

A minute later she was naked and had the guys organised once again - one cock in her mouth, one in each hand, three between her tits, and one each in her arse and her pussy - and there was a queue of guys behind them. But draining cocks was what Jenny did best.

Jenny swallowed the 20 or 30 loads that shot in her mouth with enormous delight, so happy that she no longer had to try saving up all that wonderful, tasty cum.

She must have taken fifty loads on her tits but what would have drenched most women was but a light coating on her mammoth orbs. Nevertheless she enjoyed licking them clean, dwelling longer than she needed to on making sure her oversized nipples were spotless.

Jenny used her talented hands to wank perhaps 40-50 loads directly on to her éclair giving it a deep creamy sauce that she could barely wait to sample.

Finally every guy - customer and waiter - had spent his last load. At eight cocks at a time Jenny had exhausted the forty or so guys in no time. Some came three, four, or even five times, but in the end they all fell exhausted before her.

"Hello!" Jenny called out toward the kitchen. "Is there anyone there? Anyone else want a blowjob before I eat my dessert?"

Other than a few groans from semi-conscious guys there was no reply. Several tried to get up but she had drained them utterly and they sank back exhausted.

"Oh well," Jenny shrugged and happily chatted to herself. "I suppose I'll just have to make do. I'll just add on the last of the cream..." She placed the bowl containing the éclair onto a chair and then she turned around and squatted down. "Hhhhmmmmmm!" she strained a little as she pushed another three or four dozen loads out of her pussy and arse into the rapidly filling bowl.

"Mmmmmm!" Jenny licked her lips as she picked up the bowl. The éclair was now swimming in semen and barely visible. Taking up a spoon she sat down and slowly ate her dessert, making sure each spoonful was well and truly covered in sperm and savouring every delicious mouthful.

Then she looked around the room at the devastation she had caused and wondered where she would get some cream for her coffee. Perhaps they would need to make a detour on the way home for some more...

brian358
brian358
266 Followers