The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 02

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
3.4k words
4.46
101.6k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen sat at her desk staring out the window and thinking about the last two weeks. First, there had been what had happened on the night she and her husband Rick had celebrated her birthday and their anniversary. She couldn't believe how she had acted and the thoughts she'd had that night. She had been stared at and lusted after by a whole room full of men and she had loved it. She left the restaurant a changed woman - a woman who wanted the attention of men and a woman who would do the things necessary to grab that attention.

The next day on the train to work she noticed that the men in the car weren't paying her any attention even though she was a good looking woman and she finally figured out that the way she was dressed had a lot to do with it. Severely tailored business suit, hair up in an unbecoming bun and wearing 'sensible' shoes. The perfect look for a sixth grade school teacher, but not something that would make men want her. And Kathleen wanted them to want her - she needed them to want her - not that she would ever let one of them gave her. She loved Rick and she would never betray him, but that didn't mean that she couldn't tease a bit.

As was their usual Saturday morning routine Rick had gone to his standing Saturday morning golf date and she used that morning to do her shopping. But that Saturday she had modified the routine. Instead of the sweats or jeans she usually wore that morning she left the house in a short skirt, low cut blouse and with no bra. She wore a sweatshirt over the blouse and wore tennis shoes, but carried a pair of "fuck me" pumps in a bag. She drove the kids to their dance lessons and dropped them off. Mellisa's mother would pick them up when she picked up Mellisa and drop them off for their swimming lessons. She would finish her shopping and then pick up her two and Mellisa and drop Mellisa off on the way home. She watched the kids go into the dance studio and then she headed for the Wal-Mart Super Center.

In the Wal-Mart parking lot she removed the sweatshirt and tennis shoes and put on her heels. She checked her makeup in the visor mirror and then headed into the store. For the next hour she wandered up and down the aisles filling her shopping cart with items and filling trousers with hard ons. Any time a man was near she would bend at the waist to get something off the bottom shelf and let him see her free hanging breasts with their stone hard nipples. She would smile to herself when out of the corner of her eye she saw the man's pants 'tent' up.

She had men following her through the store pretending to be shopping, but she knew they were looking at her and wanting her. She had purchased a half dozen pair of thong panties and while doing it she teased two of her admirers. She stood there holding a pair of the panties in front of her and contemplated them as the two men watched. She knew they were imagining seeing her wear them and the thought made her hot. She knew they not only wanted to see her wearing them, but they wanted to be the one to help her take them off and that thought made her even hotter. By the time she had picked the kids up and had gotten home she was as horny as a billy goat.

When Rick came home from the golf course she had sent the kids out to play and then she had pulled Rick into the bedroom, pushed him back on the bed and went for his zipper. It had been a quick, no frills fuck. She hadn't even taken his pants off. She worked his cock out, sucked it until it was hard enough for her and then she had moved over him, pushed down on him as his hardness slid into her and then she had fucked him until he came. Along the way she'd had two orgasms of her own. When she dismounted and let him get up he had said:

"I don't know what's come over you lately, but I think I like it. I like it a lot."

She looked at him as his cum oozed out of her pussy and thought:

"Oh no honey, I don't think you would like it at all."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday was a day for catching up around the house and she stayed so busy that she never once thought of what had happened on Wednesday night or on Saturday, at least not until three that afternoon. She was in the driveway helping Rick wash the car when she noticed a car coming down the street. It slowed when it reached her house and then speeded up after it had gone by. Ten minutes later she saw the same car coming down the street from the other direction and it did the same thing again. It slowed down as it reached her house and then speeded up after it went by. She couldn't see into the car because of the tinted windows, but she knew who it was and her pussy got damp as she realized that The Watcher had just let her know that he knew where she lived. Why knowing that caused her to become sexually aroused she had no idea, but aroused she was and once the kids were put to bed Rick never knew what hit him. As she had her third orgasm in her mind she imagined The Watcher watching them as he masturbated.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday on the way to work she sat on the commuter and looked around at the male passengers, who were again not paying her any mind, and she wondered about it. She was a good looking woman and the clothes she was wearing shouldn't have detracted from that. Were these men less manly than the men who had lusted for her the previous Wednesday and the ones who had followed her around Wal-Mart? What was wrong with them?

That afternoon when she left her classroom and went into the teacher's lounge she found a package in her mailbox. It was addressed to her at the school and had no return address on it. No stamps, no FedEx or UPS labels, just a package wrapped in brown paper with her name on it. She opened it to find her clutch purse with her driver's license still inside. She felt the surge of heat in her belly - The Watcher knew where she worked! She set down at the table, her mind in a whirl as she remembered his promise:

"There will be a right time and a right place you little slut and when that time comes I'll fuck you till you bleed."

And now he knew not only where she lived, but also where she worked. She asked the girl behind the counter in the school office if she knew who delivered the package.

"Just a guy who said he was with a messenger service."

She put it out of her mind and hurried back to her classroom for her next class.

Before she boarded the train to go home she went into the station restroom and opened up her suit jacket, rolled the waist band of her skirt up two turns to show a little more leg, and then closed the jacket. She would see if a little more leg got her a little more attention. As she left the restroom she saw male eyes on her and she wondered if one of the men was The Watcher.

On the train she sat in a very unladylike manner. She had both feet firmly planted on the floor and her legs slightly spread. Over the top of the book she was pretending to read she saw two men opposite her straining to look up her skirt without trying to be obvious about it and it excited her. She wished she had shortened the skirt a little more.

She was fired up when she got home, but she had to hold it in. She couldn't rush off to the bathroom and use her hairbrush handle because she needed to get dinner started. But Rick was going to be in for another long, hard night. As she peeled the potatoes she thought of how she could dress the next day. She needed to find that fine line between what would excite the men on the train and what would be acceptable wear at work. Or did she? Why not both? Yes, that is what she would do; she would do both.

Rick left for work a half-hour before she did so he didn't see her as she left the house. She was wearing a short skirt, thong panties, a low cut blouse and she wasn't wearing a brassiere. The outfit was topped off (or bottomed off she giggled) with a pair of "come fuck me" high heels. If she didn't get their attention in that outfit then they were dead and just had not yet been buried. She carried the clothes she would wear to work in a garment bag and would change into them when she got off the train.

It was everything that she hoped it would be. Men jockeyed for position to sit near her or across from her so they could look down her blouse or up her skirt. She smiled to herself as she saw all the tented trousers and knew that she had caused them. That morning set the pattern for the next week. The train was her stage and when on the train she let the world watch her as she tempted and teased. Every time she bent forward or leaned down her breasts were on display for all to see. When she sat down she let her skirt ride up and the men across from her strained to look up her skirt and catch a glimpse of her just barely covered clean shaven pussy. Her eyes met there's and she grinned knowing that every one of them wanted her and would fuck her in a heartbeat if they just got the chance.

Every day on the train and at the station she looked from face to face to see if there was any indication that one of them might be The Watcher. He said that someday he would catch her alone and every time she thought of that whispered promise her pussy got wet. She knew she would never be unfaithful to Rick, but the fantasy was just so damned hot!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Tuesday morning and she was in the women's rest room changing clothes when her cell phone beeped. She took it out of her purse and looked at the display. It said, "Private number" and she wondered who it could be. She pushed the button and said:

"Hello?"

"Good morning slut" said the voice she never would forget. "Changing out of your slut clothes? Getting ready to go and pretend you are something you are not? You are a slut Kathleen and we both know it and one of these days you will be my slut. Like it or not Kathleen, you WILL be my slut" and he disconnected.

At first she was alarmed that he had her cell number. Was there nothing about her that he didn't know? And then her body tingled at knowing that he was out there and that he wanted her. He wanted her as bad as the men on the train wanted her. She hurried into a stall and it took her less than a minute to get herself off with her fingers. As she left the bathroom she stopped and scanned the crowd looking for something, anything that might point out The Watcher. She saw nothing out of the ordinary and she hurried off to work.

She wondered if her students got anything from her that day. Her mind was on The Watcher and how he seemed to know everything about her. She knew how he found out where she lived, but how had he found out her cell phone number, how had he found out where she worked? She remembered his form in the window as he jacked off his cock. The same cock he had promised that he was going to fuck her with. She knew he never would - she would never allow it - so why was her pussy always wet when she thought of him? Somehow she managed to get through the day and when she got on the train to go home there was something different. On a whim she had taken off her thong. Some lucky guy was going to get a full beaver shot on the train that evening.

She hadn't been sitting there for a full minute before she noticed the man across from her staring up her skirt. She moved her legs just a little farther apart and he grinned at her. She grinned back and he responded by rubbing his bulge and that drew her eyes to it. My God, she thought, what did he have in there, a large summer sausage? She watched as he slowly unzipped and suddenly she knew what he was going to do. The tunnel was coming up and as soon as they entered it he was going to take out his cock. She sat there staring mesmerized at his hands as he got ready.

The train drove into the darkness and something snapped in her and she got up and hurried over and sat down next to the man. He took one of her hands and put it on his cock and then he removed her hand. She knew she should let go of his cock and go back to her seat, but something kept her there and when the man's hand left hers she left her hand where it was and seconds later she was surprised to see that she was stroking his cock. She felt his hand on the back of her head and she didn't resist as he slowly pushed it down. She moaned and opened her mouth and he pushed upwards into it.

Her body was on fire with the slutitshness of it. She had never done anything even remote like that before and she couldn't believe that she was doing it then. Her head was bobbing up and down and he was arching up and pushing his cock at the back of her throat as he moaned, "Yes, yes, yes." Out of the corner of her eye she saw the sliver of light that told her they were almost out of the dark tunnel. She went to lift her head, but the man moaned:

"Please, oh God please, I'm so close."

She clamped her lips tight around him and bobbed her head faster and he moaned, "Oh yes," as his cock erupted in her mouth. Two quick gulps and she lifted her head from his cock just as they roared out into the daylight. Fifteen male passengers watched as she wiped the trace of cum leaking from her lips with the back of her hand. She looked each one in the eye and grinned as she stood up to get off at her stop.

As she stepped off the train she was thinking, "Oh God, was Rick going to be in for it that night. She was going to fuck him to death."

That night for the first time in her married life Kathleen fell asleep sexually unsatisfied. Rick had, for the first time ever, said:

"Enough Kath, enough. For God's sake woman, I'm only human."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She woke up and reached over for Rick. She may have gone to sleep unsatisfied, but she could start the day out right. But Rick wasn't there. She got out of bed and pulled on a robe and headed downstairs. Rick was in the kitchen making the coffee and he was already dressed. She wasn't going to get anywhere with him that morning.

She got the kids up and then fixed breakfast. Rick kissed her goodbye and left for work and she fed the kids and got them out the door on time to meet the school bus. As she was getting herself ready for work she thought again of what had happened on the train. That wasn't her! None of what had been happening lately was the real her. She didn't know what had happened to cause her to be the way she was behaving. It had to stop! She needed to get control of herself. She selected the most sever looking business suit and the most unflattering pair of shoes she owned. Minimum make up and her hair up in an unbecoming bun and she was ready to go.

She was ignored on the ride into town and she didn't see anyone look at her as she went from the station to the school, but she was barely inside the door when her cell phone beeped. She answered it and heard:

"It's too late," said the voice that sent shivers down her spine. "You can dress down, but we both know that you are a slut. I'm out here slut, and I'll have my chance."

She heard him disconnect and as she stood there looking at the phone in her hand she became aware of something. Her left hand was caressing a breast. Good God what was wrong with her.

That evening on the train ride home she kept her eyes on the floor. She didn't want to look up and see if any of the faces present were some of the same faces that had watched her wipe the cum off of her mouth with the back of her hand. She especially didn't want to see the face of the man who had pushed her mouth down on his cock. She closed her eyes and forced her mind to concentrate on practical things. The new house should be completed within the month and she needed to make lists of what to do, what to keep, what to give away to Goodwill and what needed to be done to the house to help it sell. There had been a ton of walk throughs, but no offers and Carol, the real estate agent, had given her a list of things that people hadn't liked about the house. She had worked off most of what was on the list, but she still had a dozen or so items left to do.

She felt someone settle on the seat next to her, but didn't think anything of it until arms went around her to hold her and hands grabbed her head. She opened her eyes to see that they had just entered the tunnel and then there was a man standing in front of her. She opened her mouth to demand to know what the man was doing, but as soon as she opened her mouth she had the answer - a cock was pushed into the open hole and as the hands held her head the man fucked her face. The man who had his arms around her was rubbing her tits and even through the jacket, the blouse, the slip and the bra she could feel her nipples harden. A hand slid up her skirt and fingers poked, probed and pushed at her pussy. She felt the crotch of her panties forced to the side and then fingers were pushing into her pussy. She moaned and spread her legs and surrendered her pussy to the hand. The cock in her mouth was pistonning fast trying to get off before the end of the tunnel and she moaned again and clamped her lips tight around the cock. A voice moaned, "Oh Jesus" and she felt his cum spill into her mouth. She gulped it down and then licked the cock as it was pulled out of her mouth.

Suddenly the arms holding her released her and the hand was withdrawn from her pussy. She sat there with her eyes closed until her stop was called and then, with eyes still on the floor, she got up and moved to the door. As soon as she got home she stripped off her clothing and using the handle of her hairbrush she got herself off. She couldn't believe what had just happened to her. An unknown faceless man had fucked her mouth and as she moved the hairbrush faster she knew it would happen again and she also knew she wouldn't fight it.

To be continued.