The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 03

Story Info
She discovers she has a kinky side.
3.5k words
4.47
78.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning. Rick was out playing eighteen, the kids were at the pool for their swimming lessons and she had an hour before she needed to go pick them up. She had just gotten home from shopping at Wal-Mart and she was horny and hotter than hell. She had worn what she considered her "slut suit," short skirt, low cut blouse with no brassiere on under it and high heels. She got a hell of a kick out of slowly walking the aisles and generating hard dicks and knowing that every man who saw her wanted to fuck her. She wondered if the day would come when one of them would. She knew one who wanted to and who was determined to. At least she thought he did. She hadn't heard from The Watcher in three weeks.

She was in her kitchen looking out her window at Billy who was busy cutting the grass in her backyard. Billy was the eighteen year old son of their next door neighbors and Rick had hired him to take care of the yard so Rick would be free to play golf on the weekends. She watched him as he moved back and forth across the yard dressed in only shorts. She wondered if he had boxers or briefs on under those shorts. It didn't seem fair that he could get away with walking around in only shorts.

It didn't seem at all fair to her that men could walk around almost naked while women had to cover it all up. She grinned to herself as she thought, "Well, not all women. Some of us let a little of it hang out" as she remembered her train rides and her visits to Wal-Mart." She wondered again where her exhibitionist streak had suddenly come from as she wondered if Billy had ever seen naked beasts, ass or pussy. She wondered what Billy would do if she let him see her like The Watcher saw her. She got a warm and fuzzy feeling as she thought of letting the young lad see her goodies. What would he do? How would he act? She giggled as she realized that she knew exactly what he would do. He would find a private place where he could get rid of the hard on she had given him. Could she make it happen so she would be where she could watch him stroke himself?

He was a good-looking boy and she wondered if he was still a virgin. Had he played with any of the young girls he knew? If she let him see her would she be his first naked woman? Oh my God, wouldn't that be a rush. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to make it happen. She wanted to expose herself to him. Oh my God she thought as she realized that the idea had her pussy dripping.

She looked at her watch; she had enough time before she had to pick up the kids. She wouldn't let him see her nude that day, but she could tease him a little. That's what she would do, tease and escalate. A little that day, a little more the next time and even more the time after that. Make him want to see more. Make him sneak around, looking in windows, peeping to see if he could see more of her. All she would have to do was find things for him to do around the house and then 'carelessly' and 'accidentally' let him see more and more until she let him see her in all of her naked glory. No better time to start then right then.

She hurried upstairs to her bedroom and dug through her drawers until she found just what she wanted. She undressed and put on the short skirt that she wore on the train and then put on the worn halter-top she had taken from the dresser. She leaned forward and got the effect she was looking for - her breasts were fully exposed. Next she took off her panties and sat down on the bed across from the dresser and looked in the dresser mirror as she moved around to find what position she needed to be sitting in for Billy to be able to see up the skirt and get a glimpse of her clean shaven pussy. She combed her hair, put on some fresh makeup and headed back down to the kitchen.

She made a pitcher of lemonade and then went out to get Billy. He had finished the backyard and was doing the south side of the house when she walked up to him. He was a tall boy, at least four inches taller than she was and he had to look down when she was talking to him. He couldn't help but notice her breasts and she did notice his eyes widen a bit when she leaned a little forward and the loose halter top let her breasts float free.

"It's hot out here Billy and I noticed that you are all sweaty. I've made some lemonade so come on in the house and take a break and cool off."

She turned and headed for the back door and she could feel his eyes on her tight little ass so she put a little more wiggle into her walk. She had him sit at the kitchen table and then she poured him a glass of lemonade and bent forward at the waist to hand it to him. That gave him another chance to see her breasts. Did he notice how hard her nipples were, how they stuck out like stiff miniature erections?

She took the chair on the side of the table rather than the seat across from him and sat down with legs wide to give him a chance to look up her skirt. She leaned forward, giving him another look at her breasts and then asked:

"As a teacher I'm curious; what are your favorite classes in school."

"Math and chemistry I guess. I like the lab work we do in chemistry."

"How about science or biology? Don't you do lab work in those classes?"

"Yeah, but it is yucky. Who wants to cut up frogs."

"What about sports? You going to go out for any?"

"I'm going out for football."

His glass was empty and she leaned forward to take it from him. She grinned as she saw his eyes lock onto her exposed melons and saw the tent in his trousers. She yearned to reach out and touch it, but she didn't dare. As she refilled his glass she thought about the men on the train and giggled as she remembered what one of the men had whispered to her one night.

"We are going to rename the tunnel for you love. It will be called Blow Job Alley."

But what she had been doing with them over the last few weeks she couldn't do with Billy. The men on the train were grown adults while Billy was just a boy. She could tease, but she didn't dare touch. But she did want to see his young cock and she did want to expose her naked body to him so she would just have to find a way to make it happen. She was just getting ready to sit down again when the pone rang. She took the call and suddenly everything changed and there was a sense of urgency to make what she wanted to happen with Billy happen. Suddenly she had a limited window of opportunity.

The phone call did give her another opportunity to tease Billy. She got up and sat on the kitchen counter while she talked and when Billy looked her way he could see straight up her skirt. He could see her pussy and she wondered if he could see how damp it was and would he know that his looking is what was making it damp? Was the lump in his trousers more pronounced? She thought it was and she shivered knowing that she had caused it. She really, really wished she could see his cock and maybe even touch it just once.

When her phone call ended she slid off the counter, hung up the phone and then turned to see Billy getting up. "I need to get back to cutting the grass. I have to be done by eleven-thirty because I promised my dad I'd help him move some things. Thank you for the lemonade."

"You're welcome Billy," she said as he went back outside. She watched him go and she was already planning the next time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Rick got home she told him about the phone call. "We have an offer on the house. The couple that looked at it last Saturday have offered our asking price if we replace the cracked patio or get an estimate for having it done and subtract that much from what we want. Also, we need to finish working off that list of items she gave to us, that's part of the deal also. I told Carol I'd have you call her back on it."

"Why didn't you just tell her to consider it a done deal?"

"I did, but you have to call her and let her know which way you are going to go. You talked about doing it yourself, but if you don't and we use a contractor we need to have a time frame for him getting the job done. If we go the estimate route we need to get Carol the figure so she can get started on the paperwork. And, we have to start pushing to get the new house finished because our agreement with Carol is that we would be out within forty-five days of closing."

"I'll go call her now."

"Oh, and I need you to talk to Billy for me."

"Why? What did he do?"

"It's what I want him to do. I'm going to have to start packing and I'm going to need some help getting things down from the attic and up from the basement. See if you can hire him to help me."

"Shouldn't be a problem. Kids his age are always looking for a way to make some spending money."

"One of the items on the list that Carol gave us was cleaning up the ratty looking flower beds across the back of the yard. Can you get Billy to weed them?"

"I'll have him do it tomorrow. I'm going to the boat show with Ted. You interested in going?"

"No. I've some things I need to get done here. Things I have to do before we move. Ask Billy to check with me when he comes over. I might have some things I want moved."

Sunday, as soon as Rick had left for the boat show she had gone to the bedroom to get ready for Billy. She put on her tightest T-shirt and the same skirt that she'd had on the day before. Again she went with no bra and no panties. With no bra her nipples poked the T-shirt and made sexy little pimples for anyone to see. She knew the pimples would be bigger by the time Billy arrived; the excitement she was feeling would see to that. They would be positively stiff.

The doorbell rang and she looked through the spy hole and saw that it was Billy. She rubbed her nipples one more time and opened the door. She said, "Hi Billy" and watched as his eyes locked onto the peaks trying to poke through her T-shirt.

"Come on sweetie," she said as she turned and walked away from him, "My list is in the kitchen."

She knew his eyes were on her ass and she put some extra wiggle in her butt. In the kitchen she picked up her list and then 'accidentally' dropped it. Her back was to Billy and she bent at the waist to pick it up. Her short skirt rode up and at the very least Billy got a good look at her partially exposed buns. She picked up the paper and turned to face Billy and was gratified to see from the bulge in his trousers that she was having the desired effect. She looked at the list and then said:

"The real estate people are bringing a couple by to look at the house so the first thing I'd like you to do is clean out those flower beds at the back of the yard. While you are doing that I'm going to take a shower. I've been working up in the attic and I'm all sweaty and yucky. By the time you get done with the flower beds I should be done and we can take a look at some of the other items on the list."

She hurried upstairs and pulled the drapes open and pulled the blinds up on the window that looked out onto the back yard and then stood back out of sight until she saw Billy at the flower beds. She moved to the center of the window and presented herself in profile and as she did it she remembered the last time she had done it and felt an electric charge surge through her as she thought of The Watcher.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched Billy and as soon as she saw him turn his head towards the house she threw her arms up and, as she had hoped, the sudden movement caught Billy's attention and he looked up at the window. She slowly pulled the T-shirt up over her head and arched her back just a touch to push her breasts out. She let the Tee fall to the floor and then she cupped her breasts with her hands and rubbed the nipples with her thumbs. Still in profile she raised her arms and ran her fingers through her hair.

Billy hadn't moved. He stood there staring up at the window and she saw him rub the front of his trousers and she gloried in the knowledge that she had given him a hard on. Her knees were trembling as she moved away from the window and fell on the bed. As she attacked herself with her fingers she knew she had to find a way to let him see her totally nude. Looking up from the yard at the bedroom window would only allow him to see her from the waist up. If she were naked in the family room he could see all of her through the large glass patio door, but what reason could she have for walking around nude in the family room? Then again, did she really need a reason? No, she did not! So what if Billy figured out she was deliberately flashing him. That would make him look all that much harder. Yes! The next time he cut the grass she would prance around the family room naked for him. But that wouldn't be until next weekend and she didn't want to wait that long. What could she do between then and the next weekend?

She was staring up at the ceiling trying to get herself off with her fingers when the idea came to her. It might work. It could happen. She put on a robe and hurried down to the basement. Rick had built a small locked closet where he kept his hunting rifles and shotguns. He had built it out of scrap lumber and a lot of the boards were warped so when he installed the pre-hung door he ended up with some gaps. He had never gotten around to finishing the installation by putting trim around the door when he sheet-rocked. She unlocked the closet and went inside and looked out through one of the gaps and saw that she could see almost half of the basement. It should work! There was a small ladder behind the furnace and she used it to stand on while she piled up a couple of boxes so the top ones were too high for her to reach without a ladder and then she put the ladder back behind the furnace.

She went back up to the bedroom and stood where she could watch Billy work. When it looked like he was almost done she went back downstairs and called him into the kitchen. She was holding her robe closed with one hand and it was allowing the robe to show the upper slopes of her breasts and if she leaned just a bit forward Billy could see all of them including the nipples. When Billy came in she bustling around the kitchen and several times she moved by him and gave him a quick show.

"I have something I need you to do for me in the basement," she said. "Come on down and I'll show you."

She led him over to a pile of boxes and said, "When we move a lot of this will go out with the trash and some will be given to Goodwill. I can't reach those top boxes so I need for you to get them down for me so I can go through them. Then I will need you to carry the stuff I'm going to toss up to the garage. I'd like this one first."

As she said that she reached up to point at one particular box and when she did she let go of the robe and it opened up. She saw Billy's eye go wide as he got the full front view of her body. He saw her breasts with the stiff, oh so stiff nipples, the flat tummy and the freshly shaven pussy before she said, "Oops, sorry about that" and closed her robe. "Can you do that for me as soon as you are done with the flower beds?"

Billy said he could and then they walked back upstairs. She had noticed the hard lump in his pants and now all she could do was wait and hope. She watched Billy from the window and when she saw him put the tools back in the shed where the lawn mower was stored she hurried down to the basement and got into the closet.

Five minutes later Billy came down and walked over to the pile of boxes. He looked at them for a few seconds and then walked back over to the stairs and looked up as if he were listening for something and then he went back to the boxes. Apparently satisfied that he would hear if anyone started down the steps he unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

Kathleen had a clear view of Billy from the closet and she caught her breath as she watched him pull on his cock. It was a nice looking cock and she wished she was out there in front of him on her knees and offering him her mouth, but he was only fifteen and she just did not dare. Her fingers went to her pussy as she watched him work his cock. She thought of all the cocks she had sucked on the train and she wondered what a young boy would taste like. God but she wanted so bad to find out.

Billy was stroking himself hard and fast and Kathleen's fingers were plunging into her pussy and rubbing her clit and then she saw a rope of cum shoot out from the head of Billy's cock and fall to the floor. The sight of it set her off and she bit her lip to keep from screaming out as she had her own orgasm. She watched him milk the last drop from his cock and then he pulled a hankie out of his back pocket and wiped his cock off and put it away. He knelt down and used the hankie to wipe up what was on the floor and then he put the hankie back in his pocket. He took the three top boxes down and set them on the floor and then went up the stairs and she heard him go out into the garage.

She came out of the closet and was headed for the stairs when something caught her eye. She went over and looked and saw that some of the cum that had spewed out of Billy's cock had hit one of the boxes. She reached out and scooped it up with her finger and brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. It didn't smell any different than Rick's and without even thinking she put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean and then she suddenly realized what she had just done and she moaned and then rushed up to her bedroom.

She was lying on the bed and using the hairbrush to fill her aching pussy when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello slut," said the unmistakable voice of The Watcher, "Have you missed me? I was out of town for a bit, but I'm back and still looking for my chance. I won't join the line for the tunnel because I going to take your cunt and your ass. Soon slut, I'm going to have you soon."

He disconnected and she dropped the phone on the bed, moaned "Oh God, he knows about the train. Is there anything about me he doesn't know?" and went to work with the hairbrush.

To be continued.