The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 12

Story Info
Still discovering her kinky side.
5k words
4.44
47.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Sunday and Rick had taken the kids to the park to play on the swings and slide. She was in the backyard working on her landscaping plan and trying to figure out what she want to do with the north corner when she heard, "Hi neighbor." She turned to see Sarah coming toward her.

"What are you up to?"

"Trying to come up with a landscaping plan for the yard."

"The soil here is pretty acidic so keep that in mind when choosing plants. When you get ready to do the work I'll loan you my boys to do the heavy lifting."

"Thanks, but no thanks. Part of why I do this is that I like to do it all myself. I like to look at the finished product and know that every last bit of it was me. I won't even let Rick help."

"I wondered why I didn't see him out here with you."

"He took the kids to the park."

"Well, if you change your mind let me know. You can use the boys whenever you want. Got to go; talk with you later."

As Sarah walked away she thought, "Me use them? Little do you know it Sarah, but they want to use me."

A half hour later she was throwing a load of laundry in the washing machine when the doorbell rang. When she answered the door she found Chris and Bobby standing there.

"Yes?"

"Can we come in?"

"Why?"

"We saw your husband and your kids at the park and we knew that you would be here all alone."

"And?"

"Well, you know, we thought it might be a good time for us to...you know."

Oh yes, she knew all right. "Sorry, this would not be a good time."

"Why not?"

"Because they might come home at any minute."

"So when would be a good time?"

Never if I can help it she thought, but even as she had the thought she knew she was kidding herself. As long as Chris had that picture on his cell phone she was at risk. Better to just get it over with.

"Rick will be out of town tomorrow night. Why don't you come over around nine after the kids have gone to bed and we can talk about it."

"Talk about it?"

"Yes Chris, talk about it. And then we will see."

"Okay. Come on Bobby" he said pointedly, "Let's go look at the pictures on my cell phone."

"Little shit head" she thought as he and Bobby walked away. And then it hit her! He said pictures, not picture. How many did he have?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was Hank's week to drive and it was also his turn to enjoy the trip to work. Since his van only had the two captain's chairs up front he was driving his Taurus. She was busy doing her best to get him off when he suddenly said, "Oh shit!!" and she felt the car start to slow down.

"What's wrong" Steve asked.

"The cops are pulling me over."

She hurriedly sat up while Hank pulled over onto the shoulder and parked. "Damn it, I was almost there" he said as he quickly put his cock away, zipped up and the got his wallet out so he could get to his driver's license. He rolled down the window as the officer walked up and asked for his license, registration and proof of insurance. Hank leaned over and got an envelope out of the glove box and handed it and his license to the officer.

"The reason I stopped you sir, is that you were driving 56 in a 45 miles per hour zone."

"I didn't notice. I guess I was distracted talking baseball with the guys in back."

"With the guys in the back or the lady in front? I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oops" Steve said, "I think he knows what was really distracting you."

She sat there red-faced as the guys joked about it. "Hey Kath, you have a new nickname. We will call you Miss Distraction from now on, or Miss Dis for short."

The officer came back in five minutes and as he handed the documents back to Hank he looked right at her as he said:

"I'm letting you go with a warning this time. You need to pay a little more attention to your driving and avoid the ...um...distractions."

As they pulled back out into traffic Hank said, "Since I was interrupted I get to finish tonight right?"

She grinned and said, "That isn't up to me. You need to ask the rest of them if they are willing to have the rotation changed."

"Ralph, who was next in the rotation said, "I don't know about that Hank. It was your own fault that you were driving too fast. Why should the rest of us have to pay for you being...er...um...distracted by Miss Dis."

"What do you mean "The rest of us?" I'm just asking you."

"If I move from this afternoon to tomorrow morning that means that Harry has to move from tomorrow morning to tomorrow afternoon and it is a ripple effect that moves everybody. Hey, what do the rest of you guys think? Should we have to pay for his bad driving?"

The four men were still debating when they pulled into the parking lot at school. "What is your position on this Miss Dis" Steve asked as they were getting out of the car.

"I don't have a position. I'm the doer; you doees get to decide. I'll see you tonight" and she headed on inside the school.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she worked through the day she thought about how turned on she had gotten knowing that the cop, even though he hadn't seen it, knew that she had been going down on Hank. She wondered how he could have known until she realized that she had told him by suddenly sitting up. He had seen her pop up and had figured out what it meant. She remembered the look on his face as he looked right in the eye and told Hank to pay more attention to his driving.

The cop wanted her!!! She could see it in his eyes. She wondered what it would be like to be handcuffed in the back of his cruiser as he and his partner did a full body search on her. Oh my God would that be so hot!

Her mind had wandered and suddenly she woke up to the fact that she was still in front of a class and she pulled herself back to he task at hand. "Miss Abbeg, would you please show us the problem on the board?"

When she got to the car after classes she found Harry, Steve and Ralph already in the back seat so it looked like Hank had won the day. As they pulled up to their cars in the mall parking lot Hank said:

"Since I'm not driving the van this week is there any chance we can have some fun in the back of your Suburban? It has tinted windows."

"No chance at all. I have a ton of things I have to do tonight and I need to get home. Besides, I don't mind leaving traces of what we do in your van for you to clean up, but I don't want to have to clean up the Suburban. I might miss something and hubby could find it. You guys will just have to settle for head until you drive the van again."

As she pulled out of the parking lot she wondered how she was going to handle Sarah's boys when they came over. She needed to get those photos deleted off that phone before it got into the wrong hands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The evening went a lot faster than she thought it would. She had expected time to drag as she looked forward to what was going to happen with a certain amount of dread. Not over what she was going to have to do - there was something deliciously wicked about having sex with young boys - but about the fact that they were young boys. Young boys who would be so full of themselves over what they had done that the temptation to brag about it might be just too much for them to keep quiet. She'd had the same doubts when it came to Billy and Todd, but she had been able to control the situation by promising them they wouldn't get any more of her if they breathed a word to anyone. She could make that promise because she was moving and they wouldn't be getting too much more of her anyway. But it wouldn't be the same with Chris and Bobby - she wasn't going to move away.

She fed the kids and then put their favorite tape -"Free Willy" - in the VCR and left them to watch it while she did the dinner dishes, cleaned the kitchen and put a load of laundry in the washing machine. She sat down and watched the tape with the kids and when it ended she got them ready for bed, tucked them in and kissed them goodnight. She looked at her watch and saw that it was eight o'clock. That would give the kids an hour to fall asleep before Chris and Bobby arrived.

The doorbell chimed at exactly nine o'clock and she took a deep breathe and went to answer it. She found the two boys standing there with big smiles on their faces and she couldn't help but notice that their trousers were already tented. She had to fight herself to keep from reaching out and stroking them through their pants. She knew she would see them soon enough and she didn't want to seem too eager.

She let them in and led them to the living room and had them sit down on the couch as she took the easy chair opposite. She took a deep breath and then went straight at it.

"Okay, I know what you want, but we need to talk about what I want. I want those pictures to disappear. I want them deleted, destroyed, obliterated, totally gone. I want you to give me the phone and I'll buy you a new one; just tell me what kind you want."

Chris, the nineteen year old, looked over at his brother and then said, "Okay, but what do we get in exchange besides a brand new phone?"

"Isn't what I'm going to have to do tonight enough?"

"No. We had had kind of planned to make a habit of it."

"What do you mean, "A habit?"

"A couple of times a week from now on."

"No way. The longer it goes on the more likely I will get caught and if I'm going to get caught anyway I might as well get it over with now. And a couple of times a week would be out of the question anyway. I can't get out in the evenings so that means the only time we could do it would be Saturday morning and even then it could only happen between the time I could get back here from taking the kids to their lessons and then having to go back and pick them up."

"Okay then, I guess we are just wasting our time here. Too bad it has to be this way. Come on Bobby, let's go."

She watched the boys get up to leave and she knew she had to do something to stop them. "Wait, don't go yet. Let's see if we can't find a way to work this out." The boys sat back down and she said:

"We can do Saturday's and any other time that my husband is gone. It may not be twice a week, or it could be more. It just wouldn't be a set schedule."

"What do you mean?"

Like this week for example. Rick will be gone for four days so you can have those three nights and Saturday. Next week you might only get Saturday, but the week after you may get two nights and a Saturday or maybe one night and a Saturday. It should average out to twice a week. But I am serious about long term. If I'm going to get caught I might as well get it over with right now."

"How long?"

"Since we are dealing in averages here let's say the equivalent of two months. Twice a week for two months would be sixteen times so we make sixteen times the goal. Once we reach sixteen times it is over."

"You said you don't want long term, but sixteen times if we only do it on Saturday will take months."

"Maybe, but most likely not. Take this week for example. You get all the nights my husband is gone plus Saturday. That is four times right there. You might only get one or two next week, but you might get four the week after that. If it worked out that way that would be ten times in three weeks."

Chris turned to his brother, "What do you think Bobby?"

"I think we should take the sixteen times."

"Okay" Chris said, "We have a deal. Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

She stood up and led them into the bedroom. They sat down on the bed and watched her strip for them and then they stripped and climbed on the bed. She was moving to join them on the bed when the phone rang. She picked up the cordless on the bedside table and said:

"Hello?"

"Oh hi darling." Miss me?"

"I miss you too baby."

"Oh that is so sweet of you."

"No baby, don't look at it that way. You don't have to worry about me being alone because I'm not."

"No baby" she said as she looked at the two young boys waiting for her on the bed, "I'm not alone because I have the kids with me."

"No baby, I'm sorry, but you can't." She looked at the boys and said, "The kids are already in bed and I'm getting ready to get in bed too."

"I love you too baby, good night."

She hung up the phone and got on the bed with the two kids. "How do you want to do this?"

"Just lie back and relax" Chris said, "You will know what to do when it is time."

He bent his head and took her right breast in his mouth and his eighteen year old brother did the same to her left. Both boys reached down to her pussy and one found her clit and began rubbing it while the other slid his fingers in her pussy and started working on it. It was obvious to her that the boys were not novices at this; they had done it before and more than once. She moaned and spread her legs wider and pushed her pussy up at the hands working on it. In only a few minutes the boys had her unbelievably hot and she was writhing and moaning and Chris asked:

"Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes, I'm ready."

"Then tell us what you want."

"Fuck me, please fuck me, I need it."

Bobby, the eighteen year old, left her tit and moved down to get between her spread legs and as he pushed his cock into her she moaned and pushed her pussy up at him. Chris was still working on her right breast and was rolling the nipple of the left one between her fingers. Her body felt on fire and she felt so deliciously depraved to be getting off on having a eighteen year old fuck her while his nineteen year old brother worked on her tits.

Bobby pounded into her and she felt the start of an orgasm and she yelled out as she climaxed and Bobby kept slamming into her. He was fucking her hard and gasping for breath and then he made a guttural sound, pushed hard into her and then she felt the spurts leave his cock and bathe her insides. He kept driving until his cock was soft and then he pulled out and his big brother moved down to replace him.

As Chris slid his cock Bobby knelt by her head and dangled his cock over her mouth. She knew what he wanted and she opened her mouth and let him put his cock in it. While she sucked on him Chris was busy fucking her and she raised her legs and clamped them around him. She felt so depraved. My God, she was almost twice their age, but they obviously didn't care and as Chris fucked her to another orgasm she realized that she didn't care either.

Chris came in her and by then she had Bobby stiff again and he moved to take his brother's place between her legs. Chris laid down and she rolled over, got on her hands and knees and took his limp cock in her mouth. Bobby slid his cock into her pussy and started fucking her from behind. The boys gave her two more orgasms before they said they had to be going home and she was disappointed that she couldn't keep them with her for the night. She thought it would be a kick to wake up with two horny teenagers in bed with her. It would have been a great way to start the day.

She lay there on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and feeling that warm, fuzzy feeling she got when she was sexually satisfied, and she wondered if the two boys had ever done a double penetration. They were obviously more experienced than most boys their age and she wondered where they had gotten that experience. She fell asleep wondering what it would be like riding up and down on Chris's cock while his eighteen year old brother was pushing his cock up her ass.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was horny as hell that morning when she got in the back seat of Hank's Taurus. She pulled up her skirt to show she had no panties on and said:

"I'm horny and I need to get off Harry, so please use your fingers on me while I do my duty with Ralph."

Ralph had his cock out and ready and she wrapped her lips around it and went to work on it while Harry's fingers sought out her clit and began working on it. She got Ralph off and Harry got her off about a block from the school.

"Stay hot sweetie" Harry said, "I want you wound up when you do me tonight."

She was in a good mood and the day flew by and she didn't know if she caused any front row hard ons or not. Her mind was on what she would be doing after putting her kids to bed. She giggled as it occurred to her that she would be putting kids to bed and then going to bed with kids. The good mood carried into the ride home and she went after Harry's cock like a starving woman.

Half way home a semi pulled up on the right and matched speeds with them and the trucks air horn blared. She sat up, undid her blouse and flashed her tits at the driver before blowing him a kiss and then going back down on Harry's cock. Harry rewarded her about two minutes later and she swallowed it all and then licked him clean.

As they pulled up to where their cars were parked Hank said, "If you won't let us use your Suburban can we at least get a motel for a couple of hours?"

"No Hank, you are just going to have to wait until you can drive the van again."

"Come on Dis," Steve said, "Have a heart."

"Sorry boys, but no. Just think of it as having something to look forward to."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The kids were in bed and asleep and the nightly phone call from Rick was out of the way when the boys arrived at 8:45. She was already naked under the robe she was wearing and she led them straight to the bedroom.

It started out the same as the night previous with both boys sucking on her tits while they played with her pussy, but when she started moaned and pushing her pussy up at their busy hands Chris left her tit and slid down until she felt his hot breath on her pussy. An instant later she felt his tongue slide down the center of the crease and seconds later it split her lips and probed inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes baby, like that. You do it so good."

"Yes he does, doesn't he?"

She jerked her head up and saw Sarah standing in the doorway to the bedroom. Panic swept through Kathleen and she tried to push the boys away, but they were holding her down. Sarah laughed and said, "I taught them well."

The panic that she felt started to fade when she heard that. "You taught them?"

"Oh yes honey, I taught them all they know."

"But you're their mother?"

"Yes I am honey, and who better to prepare them for life than one who had to learn the hard way. I understand from what they told me about last night that you found them adequate?"

She looked from Sarah to the boys and then back at Sarah and decided that she might as well be honest.

"They were more than just adequate and I was sorry to see them leave. They told you about last night?"

"Who do you think set it up? I knew as soon as I saw those pictures of you rutting on the kitchen floor with those young boys that we were going to be good friends."

"You saw the pictures?"

"Honey, I was looking at them less than twenty minutes after they were taken. We have just been waiting for the right time to make our move."

"Why are you here?"

"To make sure that you treat my boys right and to make sure that they treat you right. You are only their second. I want them to learn that all women are different so I decided to come over and help out as it were."

"So far I haven't seen that they need any further instruction."

"Okay, so I stretched the truth a bit. I wanted you to get used to me being around."

"Why would I need to get used to you being around?"

"The boys really do have their hearts set on twice a week with you so I'm going to ask you over for some reason or other on Charlie's bowling nights. Rick won't think anything about it. Why should he? You'll just be next door with me."

"I already have a deal with Bobby and Chris."

"Yes you do and I will make sure that they honor their end of it, but they would still rather have a sure twice a week rather than a hit or miss sixteen times. If they get more, like this week, it will be over sooner, but they will still have a sure twice a week until they hit sixteen. Besides, if I read you right you like young stuff and I'm betting you won't want to stop when you get to sixteen. I could be wrong, but we'll see. And there is one more reason why I'm here."

12