The Adventures of Lexi Ch. 02

Story Info
Halloween Slut.
6.2k words
4.7
95.6k
39

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,625 Followers

Chapter 02 - Halloween Slut

My relationship with Jessica was rather one-sided. I was invited over for a few more nights in the box. But clearly she was more interested in entertaining herself and her friends than she was about me.

I did get a rather interesting message from her today though.

She said that it was my time to go out and have some fun of my own. Since it was Halloween she wanted to help me pick out the perfect costume.

There was a huge costume party this Friday at one of the big frat houses on campus, and this sounded like a great time to have some fun of my own.

Jessica told me to be at her house on Friday at 6pm. I knew that she expected me to show up looking like the slut that I had become. I wore a blond wig with one of her tight black dresses, that kept bunching up as I walked, a pair of her silk panties and a pair of black high heel shoes.

When she answered her door she was already wearing her costume. She was dressed like the devil. She had little red horns in her hair. She wore a tight red spandex top that barely covered her chest and left her midriff exposed. She had a loose red skirt that barely covered her panties, if she was even wearing any. I could clearly see that she was wearing a garter that was holding up thin red stockings. Her finishing touch was a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knees.

She looked stunning.

She welcomed me in with a deep kiss. I shouldn't have been surprised that her moved was filled with cum. I'm sure she had no shortage of men wanting her to suck them off. After filling me up with the cum from her mouth she led me right upstairs. When I got to her bedroom I could already see my costume on her bed.

She had picked out a french maid costume for me. I couldn't wait. First she made me shower and shave. I always felt so feminine after using her scented soaps and shampoos.

As I stepped out of the bathroom she took my towel and handed me a pair of silky black panties. From previous experience I have learned that these will help keep my cock pressed tight against my body and will prevent me from getting a hard-on.

She led me over to her makeup table and again transformed me. After putting on the short blond wig and padded bra I looked just like a woman. This time she used a special adhesive to make sure that the wig wouldn't fall off during the night.

She helped me put on the garter and slid the silky stocking up my legs. I was thankful that I was wearing her panties, because I was getting so horny my cock would just get in the way. As she helped me secure the tops of the stockings to the garter belt she stopped to massage my cock through her panties. I could feel my cock growing at her touch. For some reason it felt even better to be restricted like this. My cock was throbbing in her panties but couldn't get hard.

The costume was a relatively simple silk black dress. The shoulders were poofy with lace trimming. The skirt was very short and also had lace trim around the edge. There was a little lace apron that went over the dress and she also tied a black choker around my neck. After getting everything in place Jessica had me step into something that was very ruffley. She pulled it up my legs and attached it to the inside of my dress. This new addition made my dress stick out all around me. Finally, she gave me a pair of four inch high heels. After looking at myself in the mirror I realized that I was once again transformed into the slut that Jessica wanted me to be.

She gave me a purse with KY jelly and some makeup so that I could touch myself up if I needed and quickly led me back downstairs.

"Ok honey, have fun. Don't forget to stop by later tonight. Mr. Johnson is away on a trip and I'll be lonely."

She pushed me through the door and left me on my own.

As I walked over to the frat house I could tell that guys were checking me out. I was getting so hot just thinking about it.

When I arrived at the frat house I got nervous as I could see a frat brother dressed as a ghost giving a group of guys a hard time about getting in. What if they don't let me in?

My heart was pounding as I approached the door. To my surprise the ghost at the door stepped aside and let me right in. I guess every party needs a few sluts.

I could feel his hand reaching up under my dress and squeeze my ass as I walked past him. I turned around and give him a big kiss while I grabbed his cock through his costume. He seemed to like it, I wonder if he tasted the cum on my breathe.

It didn't take long for someone to offer me a drink. He wasn't very good looking, but I wasn't here to be picky. His costume about as lame as it gets, he was wearing jeans and one of those t-shirts that looks like a tuxedo. Typical frat boy. He asked my to dance as the music picked up the pace. I was having a great time seeing all of the other guys staring at the hot blond on the dance floor. After a few songs the music slowed down and he pulled my closer to him. I could feel his warm breathe against my neck. I let my head fall back as he kissed and licked my neck. I could feel his hands sliding up my legs and under my dress. I grabbed his ass and pulled him even closer to me. As he pressed against me my dress rode up a little and I could feel his hard cock against mine. Thankfully my panties were doing the trick and he still had no idea that I was a man. I brought my mouth to his and kissed him as he massaged my ass. I let my tongue linger in his mouth before gently biting his upper lip.

I whispered into his ear "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

He grunted a response and took my hand. As he slowly led me through the dance floor I passed behind a sexy guy dressed like a roman soldier in a toga. His back was to me, so as I passed him I reached my left arm around his waist and pulled him back into my crotch. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his boxers under his toga while I nibbled his ear. I could see that the girl he was dancing with was not pleased as she stared me down. I blew her a little kiss before I disappeared into the crowd.

I followed him upstairs and pushed him into the first open bedroom. There was already a guy sitting on the bed getting a blow job. I intentionally pushed my frat boy onto the bed so that he was touching the other guy. I could see that they were both uncomfortable, but I could also see the the other girl wan't slowing down.

I dropped to my knees and pulled off his jeans and underwear. I didn't hesitate to wrap my lips around his penis. I incorporated some of the lessons that I learned from Jessica. I used my tongue and circled the head of his cock before pulling it into my mouth. I massaged his balls and gave an occasional tug on his scrotum.

I could tell that he was into it and felt his hard cock explode in my mouth. Instead of swallowing, I had another idea. I could see that the couple next to us was also finishing so I pulled the other girl over to me and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

She didn't know what to do, but she quickly decided to go for it. I could feel cum dripping out of our interlocked mouths as our tongues swirled the mixture of cum around. As we kissed I reached down and started to push her legs apart. I pulled on her panties until they ripped off in my hand. Before she knew what was happening to her I used my tongue to push all of the cum into her mouth, forcing her to swallow. She had a slightly dazed look on her face, but seemed to be enjoying the attention so I lifted her up and threw her down on the bed. She fell between the two guys who both seemed unsure of what was happening. I spread her legs and buried my face in her completely shaven pussy.

This was my first experience with a bald pussy and I enjoyed it. Her smooth skin felt amazing as my tongue danced across her lips. Slowly I started to circle my tongue around her clit as I increased the pressure. I brought my hand up and pushed two fingers inside of her. I looked up and noticed that both guys were not only enjoying the show but they were also stroking their cocks.

I pushed my face back down onto her peach and resumed my licking. I could feel her body tense up as she had an explosive orgasm. She slowly calmed down as her body shuddered beneath me. I made on final pass of my tongue starting right at her asshole and moving up between her lips. I tried to get every last drop of cum before I was done.

I looked up at her as she lay there is bliss and crawled on top of her body. I straddled her and leaned in to kiss her. I could still taste the cum in her mouth. I could see that the two guys were enjoying the show as they stroked their cocks so I reached out and grabbed each one of their penises in my hands. I took over where they left off as I continued to kiss the girl stuck between my legs. Slowly I picked up my rhythm with the two cocks and arched my back up. I started to grind my semi erect cock into her dripping pussy. I could feel her juices covering my cock through the panties.

I needed some relief so I took my right hand and quickly readjusted my panties freeing my cock. I resumed my hand job with my right hand as my aching cock sprang to attention. Before the girl beneath me knew what had happened I push my cock deep into her. I could see the look of astonishment on her face as I filled her pussy with my throbbing cock.

I continued to work on both guys as I pounded into her. I could tell that she liked it hard and slammed my body into hers with all of my force. First the cock in my left hand exploded and shot cum all over his stupid tuxedo shirt. I wiped as much of his cum onto my fingers as I could manage and pushed it into her mouth. To my surprise she gladly sucked on my fingers and licked them clean.

As she licked the last of his cum from my hand I could feel the cock in my right hand exploding. His cum shot out so hard that he hit himself in his own face. Again, I wiped up as much of his cum in my fingers and fed it to her waiting mouth. She continued sucking on my fingers as I felt my cock releasing itself. I could feel each wave of cum flowing out of my cock as I thrust myself deep into her.

After I pulled out of her I readjusted my panties and moved over to guy at her right. I wrapped my lips around his cock one last time and licked up all of his cum. I crawled up and gave him big wet kiss, pushing his cum into his mouth. I then moved over to the other guy and proceeded to do the same. When my lips wrapped around his semi-erect cock I could feel a twitch as he shot a final small load into my mouth. I again crawled onto the bed and delivered his cum to his open mouth. As I sat there on top of him I took the opportunity to lift my dress and rub my panty covered cock against his. I could feel his hot sticky cum mixing with hers on my panties. The combination of all of that cum made it very easy for me to slide my panty covered cock up and down his penis.

After he finished swallowing his own cum I stood up straightened my costume and left them to wonder what had just happened.

On my way back down to the party I decided to stop at the bathroom to touch up my makeup. As usual, the line for the women's room was way too long. I decided to use my new found powers of slutty seduction and headed to the front of the men's line. I noticed that the ghost from downstairs was at the head of the line. As I approached him I reached around him and pulled him into me. I could taste tequila on his breathe as I kissed him. The door opened while my lips were pressed against his and I pulled him in behind me.

Once we were in the bathroom I pushed him back against the sink and lifted his ass enough so that he hopped up on the the edge of the sink. Since it was a small bathroom I could sit on the edge of the bathtub and have a perfect view of his cock. I lifted up the sheet that was his costume and pulled down his pants. Because of how he was sitting his legs were spread very far apart. I noticed that I could see his asshole from where I was positioned.

As my head bobbed up and down on his hard cock I reached down and grabbed my purse. I pulled out the KY and squeezed some onto my finger. While he was distracted by my mouth I gently pushed my finger against the opening of his asshole. I was surprised how easily it went in and before I knew it I had both knuckles inside of him. I could hear him moan as I inserted my finger and knew he liked it. I plunged my finger in and out of his asshole as I furiously sucked on his cock. He didn't last much longer after I used my finger and I made sure to push it deep inside of him as his cock filled my mouth with his cum. Before pulling my finger out of him I gave a little wiggle while I licked his cock clean.

I pulled him back to his feet gave him another deep kiss and then pushed him out of the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror I could tell that I needed a little touch up. First I wiped my finger off on one of the towels and then reapplied my make up.

After feeling like I looked like a proper slut again I left the bathroom. I could tell that there were a few angry guys on line, but I can only take one at a time!

As I walked down the hall I noticed my roman soldier standing alone. I moved in close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"She had to go to the bathroom."

"That's a pretty long line."

"I know and she just just got on it..."

"Sounds like you have some time to kill."

With that I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I could feel a doorknob behind me and gave it a twist. I fell back as the door flew open and my roman soldier fell down on top of me in the dark room. He started kissing me and rubbing his hands over my legs. I rolled us over so that I could be on top. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my cum soaked panties and started to rub my body against his as we kissed. I didn't want him to cum yet so I slide down his body and pulled down his boxers. As soon as I freed his hard cock it was bouncing against my nose as it saluted me.

I didn't hesitate to wrap my lips around his little soldier. His cock was so large that I wanted to take my time and savor it. I slowly ran my tongue up and down his throbbing shaft. I pulled each of his balls into my mouth and gently caressed them with my tongue. Using my hand I started to stroke the base of his cock as I circled my tongue around his tip.

I knew I had to feel him inside of me. I crawled back up to his face and started kissing him again. I whispered into his ear that He could only fuck my in my ass because it was that time of the month. At this point I think he would have said yes to anything.

We both stood up and I pulled out my KY. I squirted some onto his cock and massaged it in. I turned around and in the dim light guided his throbbing cock into my waiting asshole.

I was ready to explode as I felt the tip of his monster cock sliding into me. I've never had something so large inside of me and it didn't stop. By the time he was fully inside of me I could barely breathe. I pushed back into his thrusts so that I could feel every last inch of him inside of me. While keeping myself propped up with one arm I used my other hand to rub my cock through my cum covered panties. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

I felt him slam his body into mine pushing his cock as far as it could go. I knew that was coming and pushed my ass into him. The feeling of his cock erupting inside of me was so intense that it made my knees weak. He didn't waste anytime pulling out of me and pulling his shorts back on.

"Thanks honey, that was great."

Was all I heard as I collapsed onto the floor. That was amazing.

It took me a little while to recover from the force of his cock inside of me. While I sat on the floor in the darkness I could feel his cum pouring out of me like a river. It seemed like it would never end.

I had to reach up onto the bed to pull myself back up. As I did I felt something on the bed. When I finally got up I could barely make out the body in the bed. It looked like someone had already passed out. How could he not even notice the earth shattering eruption of cum that just exploded inside of me?

I still needed a little rest before going back to the party, so I crawled into the bed with the stranger. I made myself comfortable with his arm under my neck. I buried my face in his neck and could smell his cologne. I started to gently kiss his neck while I moved my arm around his body. I let my fingers traces the lines of the muscles on his tight chest. My hand slowly drifted down to his cock and started to play with it. He felt big but was completely soft. I knew this wasn't going to go anywhere but he felt good anyway.

After rubbing his cock and balls for what felt like forever, I could feel some signs of life as his penis slowly started to come to attention. He turned his face towards me and I planted my lips on his. I started slow and then progressed to more heavy kissing while pushing my tongue deep into his throat. I could feel his cock standing at full mast and knew that I had to do something.

I rolled over and straddled the stranger with his cock pressed against my cum soaked panties. I started to ride him up and down as we kissed. I could feel all of the cum on my panties making his cock slippery against mine. Since he was so drunk I decided to have some fun with him. I whispered into his ear.

"I want to you lick the cum out of my pussy."

"ungh.." was all he could manage.

I turned around and pushed my ass into his face. and pulled my panties to the side.

"Lick me clean frat boy."

I could feel his tongue moving up my crack, probing my asshole. I positioned myself so that I could suck his cock while he licked my asshole. The feeling was incredible. I could feel his warm breathe against my thighs and balls as his tongue swirled around my asshole. Several times his tongue came up enough that he must have notices that he was licking my balls. I tried to keep my rhythm slow so that he could keep up his job. At one point when his cock was buried all the way in my throat I could feel my insides give a little push and felt a stream of cum rush out and onto his face. In his drunken state he just kept licking me clean.

After I felt like I was clean enough I pulled my mouth away from his cock and slide down his body. I slowly lowered my asshole onto his throbbing cock. I moaned as I was impaled by his cock. After my sucking it didn't take long for him to cum inside of me. I love the feeling of a thick cock expanding inside of me as it releases streams of semen into my ass.

After I lifted myself off of him I realized that I had the same problem of cum dripping down my leg again. I pushed myself back up so that my ass was again positioned over his face and told him to keep licking.

He did as he was told and proceeded to lick all of his cum out of my asshole. After he was finished I turned around and gave him big kiss. I could taste all of the cum in his mouth and could feel all of the cum that was still covering his face. I left him there as I found him, drunk and passed out.

By now I felt like going back out to the party.

Unfortunately for me it was starting to get late and the crowd was thinning. There's always time for another drink so I headed over to the bar. The bartender looked like he might have had a few too many himself. He was average height with long dark hair and was wearing a monk's cloak. From where I was standing it looked like he was striking out with the few girls left at the party. I didn't want him to go home empty handed so I moved in and slipped behind the bar.

"Do you mind making me a drink?"

"Shuure thinggg. Whaddahavin?"

I replied "I'd like something hard and stiff."

As I was lowering myself to my knees behind the bar I could see the loser in the cum-stained tuxedo shirt from across the room. I could tell that he was watching me and I blew him a little kiss as I disappeared behind the bar. I knew that from here nobody else could see what was going on. I lifted the bartenders robe and saw that he only had boxers on underneath. Those quickly came off and I slide my hands up his legs pulling him towards me. I could hear cups and bottles knocking over as I pulled him to me.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,625 Followers
12