The Adventures of Miss Jones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood over him. She touched his cock with her foot and rolled it from side to side. It stiffened up

nicely. She knelt over him and slid down onto his cock. It really hit the spot for her.

"Ooh yes! Ooh! I like that in there." She sat down on him and held him inside her for a moment.

"Now there are times when a girl likes to be made love to. There are times when she wants it hard and fast. But there are some occasions when she wants something a bit more. And that time is now. I want you fuck my brains out. I want you to fuck me so hard it makes me scream. I want you to fuck me into the middle of next week."

She slid up and down his cock a few times. Her pussy was so wet and slick that it was very nicely lubricated whilst still being tight.

"You choose the position. Whatever is the best for a really hard fucking. Got that? Now fuck me hard. How do you want me?"

He replied in a low, husky voice:

"Stand up. I want you to sit on the edge of the dressing table. I can stand up and fuck you hard that way."

As he got up she took his pillow and put it down on the dresser. She sat on it, and spread her legs nice and wide.

"Okay, so fuck me!"

He did exactly as she told him. He pushed his cock into her tight pussy first time and within seconds she was gasping, synchronised with his fuck strokes.

"Harder! Harder!", she demanded, scratching his back as she urged him into her.

He stepped up the pace and her gasps got louder and more frequent. She clasped his buttocks and pulled him into her. His thighs were tensed and already she could see a sheen of sweat on his forehead. She loved being on the receiving end of his physical energy. She was the buffers for his train, as he pounded into her. Her pussy was feeling the power if his thighs and buttocks. She was so full of his cock! She fucking loved it! So satisfying, and so in control. She had loved the way things had gone today but to culminate in this! To be fucked so hard and deep. To enjoy such relentless pleasure was more than she'd imagined at the start of this day.

"Fuck me harder! Harder! I want it harder and faster. Do it!"

God she loved being on control!

He gripped her buttocks and used them to pull her into him, just as he thrusted towards her. The effect on her was incredible. She could feel the tip of his cock right inside her. Filling her to the brim. Oh! She fucking loved being fucked so hard. A girl could get addicted to this, she thought. He was like a machine, untiring and under her control.

But then he slowed right down, almost to a standstill.

"What are you doing? I didn't tell you to stop!"

"Need to change position. You said I could choose."

"Okay, but be quick."

"Kneel on the bed. Point your arse towards me. I want to fuck you from behind."

Sounds good to me, she thought. She moved over to the bed and climbed on. In an instant his cock was pounding her pussy again. Her mind started wandering. This fucking made her think about all the sex she had ever had, why she loved getting fucked, why she loved having a cock inside her, why..... oh fuck, stay in the moment, she thought, just enjoy being fucked by a nice, big, stiff cock as hard as you've ever been fucked. God it was good. If anything even better than being fucked from the front. His cock rubbed against her delightfully in this position. Pleasuring her in so many ways. She loved his grip on

her hips. She loved the way his balls swung around occasionally bashing against her pussy lips and clit. She loved the way his hips slapped against her buttocks. And above all she loved having his cock sliding in and out. Deep deep into her pussy. Probing her, enquiring, exploring her. Was his cock asking questions of her or was her imagination wandering again?

"Harder, harder! Fuck me harder!".

She loved being in control. Would he be the boss on Monday morning? Who could tell? But right now she was most definitely in charge. He stepped up the pace. Where did he find the extra gears from? He was fucking her harder than ever.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped. "It's too much, I'm going to come again. Don't stop! Oh!"

He fucked he still more and she succumbed to her orgasm, so did he, spurting into her pussy for the last time that night.

They were both exhausted and curled up together under the duvet.

"There's always tomorrow morning", she said quietly to herself.

12