The Adventures of Natalia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to suck your cock David," Natalia purred.

David stood up and both women knelt in front of his gorgeous cock. Natalia took his hard cock in her hand and ran it over her lips. She held it out to Ali and watched as her lips caressed his hard cock. Natalia began to lick one side and Ali the other. David's fine shaft glistened with Natalia's sweet cum and the two tongues that were assailing his cock so lovingly.

"You love that beautiful cock, don't you Ali? I know I do."

Natalia took his cock and put it between Ali's sweet lips. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked around the broad head. She took it in and Natalia watched as her lips closed around him. Natalia was watching the devilish laughter in Ali's eyes as his cock faded from view. Natalia smiled as Ali removed David and offered him to her. Natalia took him in hungrily. His lovely cock slid down her throat effortlessly. Ali and Natalia were shoulder-to-shoulder and swapping David between them freely. Ali's hand was caressing Natalia's pussy and Natalia was returning the attention.

David's legs quivered and it was apparent he was going to cum soon. The two women wanted his cum to fly and they made no bones about it.

"Cum for us David. Spray your hot cum on our lips. We want everything you have baby," Ali purred.

David moaned and he began to swell. His stomach hardened as he began to shoot streams of his hot, milky cum onto their lips, and tongues. David moaned as his balls propelled his semen into the mouths of these two precious women. Cum was dripping onto four lovely tits and the two women were smiling broadly. The women kissed and licked cum from each other's face and breasts. They took David back into their mouths to insure they hadn't missed a single drop. They kissed him passionately as they straightened themselves up. They dressed, kissed and she left their office as happy as she could be.

Natalie had things to do and places to go.

Natalia was not looking forward to tomorrow night. She had to attend these charity events but she didn't enjoy them at all. They were full of arrogant people who looked at her with scorn. She was young, attractive, rich and sexy. She would go and she would be as elegant as she could be. At the same time, she would raise as many cocks as she could if only to get the old perverts in trouble with their wives.

People said she didn't have a sense of humor, yeah right.

Before she could do that, she needed a new dress and some killer shoes. She headed into town to plan her seductive foray into the dreaded social scene yet again.

She had a vision in her mind of what she wanted to wear. It had to be over the top sexy yet classy as could be. Nothing fit that bill like a little black dress but not just any dress. She wanted a dress that was stunning and she thought she knew just where to find it. She had several stores she had fallen in love with and that was where she was headed.

The first two stores had nice clothes but nothing caught her eye. A very attractive woman in her 40's greeted her in the third store. She was strikingly beautiful with jet-black hair and a well cared for body. She appraised Natalia as she walked in the door.

Natalia explained to her exactly what she was looking for and why she needed it. The woman, who Natalia learned was in fact, the owner, smiled and said she thought she had several that would fit the bill. She pulled four dresses from the selection and showed them to her. Natalia smiled, as they were all very nice. The owner asked the other sales clerk to get two other dresses from the back storeroom. She was certain that she had perfect dress.

"I know exactly what you want to do. I've been there myself. You seem to be very much like me. You want to look as sexy as you possibly can be and drive their wives nuts," she said.

"That is exactly what I was thinking. I figure if I have to be there, I should at least make as many of them want to fuck me as possible. How bad does that make me?" she giggled.

"It makes you and me exactly the same my dear. Come with me and you'll be able to try these on and see if you like any of them. Would you like a glass of wine?" she asked as she walked Natalia past the dressing rooms and into her office.

"A glass of white wine would be lovely, thank you. My name is Natalia."

"It is nice to meet you Natalia. My name is Brenda. I see you work at the spa. I've been there a few times. It is a nice place."

"It helps me pass the time. I enjoy being there. Most of the people are nice and it is a sexy place to work," Natalia smiled.

"I imagine it can be hard to keep your hands off some of the clients. I know I would have a terrible time. The older I get, the hornier I get. So Natalia, you can see what you have to look forward to."

"If I get any hornier I won't know how to handle it," Natalia laughed.

"Try this one on Natalia and let's see how this fits," Brenda purred.

Natalia took a sip of her wine and removed her tee shirt. She never wore a bra and her firm D cup breasts looked so nice in the tri-fold mirror. Brenda began to undo her skirt when a shocking realization flashed through Natalia's mind. She had never put her panties back on. By the time that registered, Brenda had removed her skirt and was folding it while reappraising Natalia's body.

"You definitely are a stunning young lady. I wish my body looked as good as yours does. It used to but I guess I can't complain. What I have is not too bad. My friends aren't complaining so I guess that is a plus."

"I think you look lovely," Natalia said. "From what I see Brenda, you look yummy."

Natalie slipped on the first dress. It was nice but not exactly, what she wanted. Neither the second nor the third suited her. The fourth dress was nice and so were the fifth and the sixth. With three eliminated, Brenda removed them from view. The dress Natalia had on was extremely hot. The cut and style accentuated her beautifully. The hem fell mid thigh and made her legs look terrific. Natalia was not saying no to this one.

Brenda undid the zipper and her hands brushed Natalia's breasts as she removed the dress. Wearing only her high heels, Natalia stood naked while Brenda retrieved another dress. Natalia stepped into this one. Brenda slowly smoothed the fabric over her body as she was zipping her up. Natalia looked into the mirror and decided she didn't like this one so much. Brenda unzipped her again. Natalia felt her hands fall over her breasts again as she helped her out of the dress.

Natalia's nipples firmed and grew hard at the sensuous touch of Brenda's hands. Brenda noticed her hard nipples and looked into Natalia's eyes. She hung the dress up and walked back to stand in front of Natalia.

Their eyes locked and Brenda ran her hand along the side of Natalia's body. Her nipples tightened further as Brenda brought her hand up to cup her lovely breast. She leaned in and softly kissed Natalia's lips. Natalia began to undo Brenda's blouse. The silky blouse opened and revealed Brenda's lovely tanned breasts. Natalia palmed her fullness and used her finger to circle her quickly hardening nipple. The two women explored each other's breasts and Brenda leaned in to kiss Natalia's ruby red lips again.

Natalia returned the kiss forcefully and passionately. This striking older woman was turning her on so much. Brenda stroked her tits, bent and began to tongue her hard nipple. Natalia undid the clasp of Brenda's skirt and it fell to the floor. Brenda stepped out of it and kicked it aside. Natalia smiled when she saw Brenda clad only in thigh high nylons and her heels. She was like Natalia; she wore no panties either.

The unexpected burst of passion overtook both women and Brenda dropped to her knees and spread Natalia's legs wide. Natalia watched in the mirror as Brenda began to lick and suck her swollen clit. Her tongue felt wonderful as she parted her lips and darted into her deep, lust filled canyon. Natalia saw Brenda's back and spectacular ass as she licked her so wantonly. Her body looked terrific reflected in the mirror.

Brenda parted her puffy lips and her tongue traveled enticingly along the entire pink valley. She was good, very, very good. Natalia felt the beginning of an orgasm building. Brenda's hands came up and she grabbed her breasts as she sucked her deliciously. Natalia's orgasm came quickly and she began to flow deliciously onto Brenda's hungry tongue. Brenda licked every drop and she wanted more, much more.

She stood and kissed Natalia's tender lips letting her taste her freshly flowing pussy on her lips. Natalia loved the taste of her own pussy but she was determined to discover the sights, scents and flavors of this lovely woman in her arms.

Natalia moved Brenda to the stylish sofa in her office and pushed her down. Natalia parted her legs and knelt between her legs. She leaned in to kiss her deeply. Breast-to-breast, lip-to-lip and flesh-to-flesh, the heat in Brenda's office was becoming intense.

Natalia's tongue traced her parted lips, teasing and exploring. Brenda truly was an exotic beauty. Natalia lifted her face and began to kiss her eyes and her chin. She lifted her face to kiss below her neck and down between her full, firm breasts. Her nipples stood to attention as Natalia's tongue circled them and when she took one into her lips, Brenda moaned sweetly.

Natalia licked her firm stomach and onto her hips. Brenda's threw one leg over the back of the sofa to allow Natalia full access to her lovely naked pussy. Natalia's lips traced the inside of her slender thighs and the scent of her arousal was intoxicating. The beauty of Brenda's pussy was breath taking. Natalia began to worship at the alter of this goddess and was instantly rewarded with sweet moans and rivers of honey. Brenda began to cum sweetly and with each stroke of Natalia's soft tongue, the climaxes came harder. Natalia's fingers entered her soft tunnel and she began to stroke her tight sheath deeply. Brenda arched her back and exploded onto Natalia's face.

Brenda was far from done. She jumped off the sofa, opened a drawer, and pulled two items out. She handed one to Natalia who grinned at her wickedly.

"You are one spectacular bitch, aren't you?" Natalia asked.

"Oh baby girl, I think we both need these right now," Brenda said as she threw herself down pulling Natalia on top of her. Brenda tugged Natalia towards her lips and she sunk her tongue deep inside. She took the double dildo and slipped it into Natalia's pussy. Brenda directed the smaller one into her ass and she began to fuck her sweetly. Natalia shifted her pussy and dropped her engorged clit onto Brenda's hot tongue. Natalia did the same for Brenda.

The two women began to toy each other luxuriously. Each one loved their bodies being invaded simultaneously. Asses and pussies were pleased while their clits enjoyed suck lovely licking; could shopping get any better?

Both women came hard several more times. Natalia knew she had made a new friend that she would have for a very long time.

Natalia selected the perfect dress. She was going to draw attention to herself for sure tomorrow night.

"I hope I get to see you again Brenda. I thoroughly enjoyed today and I'd like a repeat soon. Perhaps some time, you and your friends can come and play at my home some weekend."

"That sounds wonderful Natalia. That really does. My boyfriends will love you and you'll love my girlfriends too."

"Great, I have a question for you though. Do you and your friends have to work on Monday's?" Natalia asked.

"Actually Natalia, we are all off on Monday's."

"Good dear, I'll let you know. Mondays have become special around my place. I'll call you and let you in on what is going on. I need to hurry and get a new pair of shoes before the stores close," Natalia told her.

"There is a new shoe store in the next block. The owner is Tony. Tell him I sent you. I love his shoes and he sure isn't bad either."

"I'll have to check him out."

"Check out the shoes too," Brenda quipped, as she smacked Natalia's ass.

Natalia walked down the street to the shoe store. What a wild day this had turned into. First, she was daydreaming about Jose, then Frank, next David and Ali and then Brenda.

Her eyes glazed over when she walked into the shoe store and saw a gorgeous young black man behind the counter.

As she approached, she heard him on the phone, "Not a problem Brenda, I think she just arrived. I'll definitely take good care of her. No hon, I don't work Mondays. Okay hon, I'll call you later. Thank you for the referral. I owe you one. Yes, I know you'll collect. Bye."

"I take it you're Tony?" Natalia asked.

"You must be Natalia. Brenda said you were beautiful and she wasn't kidding. Let's see if we can find you something sexy to go with your new dress," Tony said.

He turned and Natalia thought that Brenda had definitely understated how hot this man was. He had to stand well over six foot tall and he was simply delicious. Natalia followed him and sat down so he could measure her foot. She knew her size but she was never one to stop a strong, sexy man from doing his job.

Tony sat on the stool and took her leg in his strong hands. He put the device down and measured her foot. Her legs parted slightly and she smiled inwardly. She knew he had just had a good look at her naked pussy. When Tony stood, Natalia could not help but notice a substantial log in the leg of his slacks. He returned with several pairs of elegant, lovely stilettos for her to try on. She offered her foot and Tony slipped the first pair of shoes on. She knew she gave him a good view this time.

Natalia got up and walked in the shoes. They were very nice and very expensive. They felt comfortable as well. She looked in the mirror and they definitely made her legs look great.

Tony looked at his watch, "It is closing time, if you don't mind Natalia I am going to lock the door and then I'll be glad to help you out without having to divide my time with other customers."

"That is fine with me Tony, I would like that a lot," she said as she was trying to figure out how to get that man where she wanted him.

Tony locked the door and dimmed the lights. "If you come with me, I can help you without upsetting any late customers." He picked up the boxes of shoes and walked to the back of the store where another fitting station sat. She followed him and could not help but notice how tight his butt looked.

"Did you play sports Tony?

"I was a wide receiver for USC but I never made it to the big leagues. I hurt my knee in my senior year. That totally ruined my chances."

"I am so sorry to hear that. You'd never know it to look at you. You definitely are fit."

"You aren't so bad yourself Natalia. Not bad at all," he smiled.

He tried the other shoes on and she decided she liked the first pair but she wasn't in any hurry to let him know that.

"Let me try on the first pair again Tony, please," she purred.

He reached for her leg and she lifted it shifting in her seat to open her legs wider. Tony had a clear unobstructed view of her pussy and he held her leg while he put the shoe on her foot. She shifted and raised the other leg as she wiggled her short skirt higher up her thigh. Her pussy was totally out in the open and Tony was staring at her unabashedly.

"Do you like what you see Tony?" her eyes dancing as she asked.

"Natalia that is the nicest thing I've seen all day. Brenda said you were beautiful, she didn't tell me how hard you'd make me in the process."

"Hard is good Tony, hard is very good. Be a good boy and stand up for me."

He stood and Natalia undid his belt and then his zipper. His trousers fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. His briefs held a huge bulge that she desperately wanted. Her fingers grabbed the elastic and pulled them off. Tony had a thick cock that had to be over ten inches long. Her eyes grew wide as it sprang towards her face and bounced off her cheek.

Her tiny hand circled his massive manhood and she felt the blood inflating him rapidly. She could not remember ever holding a larger, more perfectly chiseled piece of man flesh in her life. The purple head grew quickly as her hand ran along his length. Thick veins gave it its shape and it looked like it belonged on a statue.

She looked up and saw Tony staring down at her. She held his cock against his stomach and began to lick long, broad tongue strokes from his high, tight balls to the tip of his cock. Tony inhaled deeply at the loving attention Natalia was paying to him. Her wet tongue circled the huge head and the silky skin felt so good on her lips. A large drop of precum sat atop the purple head and Natalia's tongue licked the delicious fluid, spreading it onto her lips. She once again looked into his eyes and closed her mouth over him. Her lips were stretching wider than they ever had before and she wasn't certain she would be able to do this. She did know one thing. She was definitely going to try.

As Tony slid into her mouth, she felt those veins as they passed her lips. Her tongue guided his shaft towards the back of her mouth lovingly. The further he sank, the tighter her lips became. She felt him at the back of her mouth and she felt herself totally relax. Would he fit? Could she take him in without gagging? His cock began to enter her throat. She felt him stretch her throat so tight. She pushed forward and he sank deeper.

She began to suck him and her face began to fuck his cock deliriously. With each down stroke, he sank deeper into her throat. She was proud of the skills she had perfected and this was setting a new record for her. She pounded his cock and pounded it yet again. Her face was riding his shaft and her pussy was flowing like a river. She was sucking and cumming and she wanted it all. One last push and her lips were against his pubes. His entire massive cock was in her throat. She stopped and concentrated on the feel of his chocolate log firmly planted in her throat. Her body shook and she was cumming like a racehorse. She began to suck him again, wilder and faster than she had ever sucked a cock in her life.

It didn't take her long to realize that she not only wanted his cock in her throat but she had to fuck him too. She looked and marveled as she took him from her mouth. He just kept sliding out. When she thought he should be out, he kept moving across her lips. She held his cock in two hands and licked the tip once again.

She rolled her ass up and pulled him into her tight pussy. Her pussy was on fire and this man possessed the fire hose that would quell the inferno. His strong body began to stroke into her. Tony began to fuck her harder and faster with each successive stroke. She was wailing as his massive organ screwed her very well. He wasn't taking his time to build Natalia up to an orgasm. He wasn't making love to her; he was giving this woman a spectacular fuck.

Natalia's pussy clenched him tight as his enormous prick drove deep into her. Her body was flailing as she rode along the lovely pole assailing her body. Natalia loved to fuck and she had known well-endowed men before but none could compare to the wonderful man currently occupying her body. He was handsome, strong and sexy. His smile belonged on television. There was nothing about this fine black man she did not like. The one thing she loved was his strong, talented cock that was making her convulse so well.

"Tony, you feel so good inside me. Fuck me baby. Fuck my tight hot pussy. My pussy is on fire fuck me Tony. Please Tony, fuck me harder, Oh yes, slam that cock into me. Deeper please, Ohmigod Tony, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming so hard."

Natalia's screams of joy were loud and coordinated with the massive spasms crushing her fine white frame. Every part of this was erotic. His dark skin against her tanned body, his gigantic cock slamming into her tight hot twat and the glistening white smile on this man's face kept her cumming so very well.