The Adventures of Natalia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony felt his legs begin to shake and his abdominals tightened. He pulled himself from her and Natalia sank to her knees to take his tasty load of cum. She held him with two hands and felt his hardness swell further. She felt the bottom of his cock fill as the rushing rapids of cum transcended his shaft to explode between her lovely lips. His body shook and Natalia sucked and licked as spurt after stream of Tony's milky, hot and sweet cum shot between her teeth.

Natalia loved the feel of his cock as it twitched while he shot that fabulous load into her mouth. She swallowed as best she could. He was still twitching as she took him back into her throat and held him there. The hard cock began to soften and she did not move. Her throat closed on him and she looked into his eyes again. She saw the total look of satisfaction on his face as he softened deep inside her. Her tongue began to milk any remaining cum from his fine black cock. She moved it along his length slowly and deliciously. Natalia loved making new friends this way.

Tony extricated himself from her throat and picked her up. He held her and kissed her.

Natalia purchased her shoes and thanked Tony again. Tony looked at his watch and asked her to stay while he closed the cash register. "It is late; let me walk you to your car."

"Did I hear you tell Brenda that you don't work on Monday's?" Natalia asked as he closed the register.

"I need at least two days off in a row so I am off on Sunday and Monday. I have several sales people to cover so I can relax a bit," he said.

"I think this is a little late for me to be asking but are you married Tony?" Natalia asked.

"No Natalia, I am single. At this point in my life, I don't want too many complications. Someday, hopefully I'll have a family but for right now, with the store and all, I am just happy to be single."

"Well, I am happy you are too Tony. From time to time, I have a few people over to my place for a weekend of fun. Would you like to join my friends and me sometime?

"I would love that. I hope that we could have a repeat performance. Do you think I would fit in with your crowd?"

"Sweetheart, with that cock of yours, it may be a tight squeeze but my friends will make sure you fit...everywhere you want to be," Natalia smirked. "Tony, here is my phone number, anytime you want, just call me. You aren't the only one who wants a repeat baby."

He walked her to her car, kissed her goodnight and she drove home. This had been one hell of a day.

She woke to overcast skies, which put a damper on her morning ritual. She dressed and headed to the spa. Jill was already there but Pam's car was not in the parking lot yet.

Natalia walked in and looked at their sweet, submissive, honey blond slut Jill sitting behind the reception desk.

"Did you get everything accomplished yesterday Natalia?" Jill inquired. "You sure look in a good mood today."

The spa didn't open for an hour. 'Thing' would arrive only minutes before opening. Natalia grabbed Jill's tiny hand and brought her into Pam's office. She dropped her panties and sat on the sofa with her legs spread wide. Jill loved Natalia's sweet pussy and she dropped to her knees and began licking.

"I have met some new playmates I know you are just going to love Jill. You will be cumming so hard you won't believe it."

Jill kept licking her furiously as Natalia replayed yesterday's adventure. Jill pulled her top up to reveal her lovely tiny breasts. She was licking Natalia and tugging on her nipples when Pam arrived.

"Well, would you look at this? Someone must have had a very good day yesterday. You are never early unless you had your ass fucked wildly girl. Tell me, I want details. Jill, you missed a spot," Pam giggled.

Pam sat next to Natalia on the sofa and listened to the past day's events. Natalia told her that she was planning a party soon and everyone would get to play with her new and talented friends. Pam began to lick Natalia's firm nipples as she told her about Brenda and then Tony. Jill was licking and when she heard about Tony, she started cumming like a wild woman.

Pam stopped her sucking and looked into Natalia's eyes. "He is how big? Ohmigod Natalia, I want his cock now. When did you say this party was going to be?"

"It will probably be in a few weeks Pam. I want to line up a few more people. I want it to be an entire weekend of glorious fucking and sucking. You are going to love it, both of you will. Oh yes Jill, keep going and you'll have me cumming hard in just a minute."

Natalia began to cum and she flooded Jill's hungry lips. Natalia straightened up as Pam pulled Jill to her. "It is my turn, delicious, I really need to cum too," she said as Natalia left the office.

The day flew by quickly. She had none of her special customers today so she spent her time planning the party. She had made a vow to live on what she earned at the spa and not touch her other money unless it was an emergency. This party may have fallen into the emergency status. She envisioned a spectacular orgy of delights, sights, sounds and other attractive morsels guaranteed to please those who would be attending. She didn't have many parties but the ones she did have were wild.

She also wondered on the drive home what tonight would bring. Life had a way of bringing opportunities her way. She would just go with the flow. She hoped the flow would be substantial. She would hate to waste the money on the dress and shoes for nothing.

She showered, dressed and looked in the mirror. She loved the dress and in particular, the tiny hint of her belly button adornment she loved so much. Was she hot enough? Her new shoes were perfect with the dress and she loved the way they shaped her legs and lifted her hot, sweet ass. Yes, she certainly was hot enough. She hoped the night would not be a waste of her time.

She got into the Mercedes and noticed that the top of her silky thigh high nylons showed just a bit as she sat in the car. That sight always made her smile. To her, that was the tollbooth to her paradise.

The ballroom was full when Natalia walked in. She knew many of the people who attended these functions. Many of them were family friends, which made a night like this a challenge. She had to be on her best behavior while at the same time, sexy and available should the right situation present itself.

She took a flute of Champaign from a waiter and greeted several of the couples she saw. The turnout was good and the charity was worthy. She had no problem donating to a worthy cause. She hated the absurdity of the people who appeared only to get their photo in the paper.

Natalia smiled to herself as she saw the number of wayward glances she received from men and women alike. She walked to the window and it appeared she was looking out when in fact; she was people watching in the reflection of the glass. She watched as a very attractive young woman approached her.

"Are you Natalia?" the young lady asked.

Natalia turned and looked at the sweet young woman, "Yes I am. Who might you be?"

"I am Rod and Louise Thompson's niece Antoinette. Everyone calls me Toni. It is a pleasure to meet you. My uncle and aunt pointed you out to me. Are you as bored as we are?"

"We?" Natalia asked.

"My husband Alan and I are here with his best friend Tom. We are obligated to attend. It doesn't mean we have to enjoy these things. I'm betting that you are feeling the same way," Toni explained.

"I agree, I have to attend to keep up appearances just hoping something good can come from it," Natalia said.

"Well, wearing a dress that hot should create something good. You look stunning. I love your shoes."

"Thank you, I had fun buying them," Natalia smirked.

"Shoe shopping can be great fun with the right salesman. I know I've had some fun," Toni said. "I need another drink. Come Natalia; let me introduce you to my husband and Tom. I hope you'll like them. I know they will be impressed with you."

The two women walked back into the fray and both were cordial to several people they ran into. Together they were turning many heads.

"Don't you just love the attention?" Toni asked. "I know I do. Nothing turns me on more than knowing so many men want me."

"I have to agree but it gets better when you realize how many women want you as well. It just keeps me horny constantly. I love it," Natalia said.

"Do you like women too?" Toni whispered.

"I love both Toni. I don't really have a preference; I am an equal opportunity woman. The more, the merrier.

"Oh, there they are. Alan, Tom, I want you to meet Natalia," Toni said as she introduced them.

Both were good-looking men in their late 20's. They were the typical California healthy, well-built men who looked quite uncomfortable in a suit and tie. They both flashed bright smiles and shook hands with her. Natalia saw possibilities instantly.

Toni grabbed Alan and steered him onto the dance floor while Tom and Natalia chatted. She was assessing his potential and liked what she saw. He was doing the same thing with her. He liked everything about her.

The song ended and Alan and Toni came off the dance floor. As they approached, Alan turned to Toni and said, "Do you know what I am thinking?"

Before Toni could reply, Natalia walked into Alan's chest and looked him in the eye. "I know what you were thinking Alan."

"What was I thinking Natalia?" Alan asked.

"You were thinking how lovely it would be if the four of us blew this popcorn stand and went somewhere to fuck our brains out."

"Toni, this woman is a mind reader," Alan laughed. "We're game if you are Natalia. Our place is very close if you'd like to follow us we can be there in just a few minutes."

Natalia looked at Toni and saw the sparkle in her eyes. Tom put his arm around Natalia and the four walked out into the rainy night. Tom rode with Natalia the few blocks to their apartment.

Their home was elegant, modern and sensual. Toni had a definite flair for decorating. Alan poured drinks for everyone and Toni put on some music. Toni walked up to Natalia and kissed her sweetly.

"I am glad you decided to play with us. Alan and Tom can fuck for hours and they are terrific. I know you will have a good time. I know one thing; I plan on enjoying everyone tonight, including you Natalia."

Toni kissed her again and the kiss became impassioned. It took only moments until the dresses were falling to the floor. Toni had a thin body, slender hips and beautiful breasts, smaller than Natalia's but perfectly shaped. Her nipples were tiny, tight and dark brown. They sat atop her lovely mounds and ached to be kissed. Natalia took one nipple into her lips and let her tongue circle the rising nub softly. Toni moaned and loved the feel of her mouth.

Tom and Alan had stripped and were coming up behind the two women. Alan's arms went around Natalia while Tom circled Toni. Tom's hand held Toni's other breast, offering it to Natalia. Alan's hands were caressing Natalia's tanned body lovingly. Natalia felt a substantial cock riding between the cheeks of her ass as Alan had become delightfully erect. She pushed back onto him as he fondled her breasts.

Alan began to kiss her neck. She kissed Toni and turned into her husbands strong arms. Her face tilted up and their lips met. The kiss became stronger and their bodies crashed together. His cock pressed tight between their bodies and she liked the feeling of it against her stomach.

Toni turned and knelt in front of Tom's very nice cock. Her mouth opened and his cock disappeared into her lips. Toni made love to that cock perfectly.

Natalia's hand circled Alan's cock and she felt the firmness and the silkiness of his perfectly fashioned organ. Natalia had to taste it and she dropped to her knees as well. Alan walked into her waiting mouth. Her lips parted and she kissed the tip of his nice cock wetly. Her lips closed over him and she tasted his sweet drop of precum from his broad slit. She took him into her mouth and Alan began stroking into her sweetly.

Toni was loudly sucking Tom's fine cock too. Her body looked delicious as he was fucking her face freely. Her lips stretched over his shaft and he stroked in and out with passion. She was a talented cocksucker and from the look of it, she was proud of her ability to please any man.

Alan pulled out of her wet, sensuous lips and turned Natalia around. His cock rode between her legs found its target. He entered her while standing up and she felt him stretch her pussy nicely. He held her tits and fucked her sweetly. She enjoyed the feel of his cock and the vision she saw of Toni with Tom's cock sliding into her mouth.

Toni saw her and smiled with Tom's cock between her lips. Natalia thought it was the sweetest, sluttiest smile she ever saw. Toni stopped sucking Tom and turned towards Natalia. She moved over to her husband who held Natalia deliciously while fucking her from behind. Toni loved watching her husbands cock slide into this wonderful woman. Toni knelt and began to lick her wet, naked slit. Toni found her clit and started to lavish it with her wet tongue.

Natalia loved this. The feel of Alan's cock and Toni's tongue of drove her over the brink. Natalia began to cum and cum hard. Her pussy gushed and flooded Toni's sweet lips. She licked her sweet pussy and sucked the flow, which would not stop.

Toni told Alan to lie down without pulling out of Natalia. He laid on his back and Natalia sat on his cock facing his feet. His cock sank deeper into Natalia and she loved the full feeling as she began to ride. Her pussy was on fire.

"He feels so good when he fucks my ass like that too Natalia. Would you like him to slide his cock deep into your pretty, hot ass Natalia?"

Natalia lifted off and put his cock at the entrance to her tight ass. Alan felt extremely good as he slid into her slowly. Once he was in, she started to ride him hard. Toni held her breasts and kissed her deeply. Natalia was cumming and she was drenched with lust.

Toni pushed Natalia flat onto Alan's hard body. His cock was planted fully inside her ass. Tom knelt between her legs and Natalia felt his cock enter her tight pussy. She loved the feel of two cocks inside her. The men knew what they were doing. They began to stroke in unison and Natalia was loudly screaming in total ecstasy. This was delicious, this was insanely wild and she wanted more.

"Ohmigod, yes! Fuck me you glorious bastards, fuck my cunt and fuck my asshole. I love this. Oh, dammit, this is so good. Fuck me harder. Oh yes."

Natalia lay with her head on Alan's chest and she was cumming, moaning and screaming in pure pleasure. Toni walked over and straddled Natalia's face. She dropped her lovely pussy onto her lips and Natalia went insane. She licked Toni's sweet slit with wild abandon. She tongue fucked her deeply and nibbled every delicious part of Toni's hot pussy. Natalia and Toni were in orgasmic heaven.

The party went on into the early morning hours and Natalia was happy with the new friends she had made. Every intimate part of her body had been pleased; she had been teased, sucked and fucked so many times she had lost count.

As she made her way home, she had three more names to add to the guest list. Life was definitely good.