The Adventures of Natalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was a gentleman and let it drop right then. "I must have drifted off. I really need those rocks on a couple spots on my back." He turned over and Natalia placed the rocks where he wanted them. She picked up the oil and began to rub his shoulders and arms. She worked down his back to his waist and then down his strong legs. She unintentionally lingered on his thighs as she thought of what she had seen. Tom turned over and she replaced the rocks with new ones. Natalia oiled his chest and stomach. The towel had become fuller and more pronounced. She rubbed his thighs and the towel began to rise. Tom lay still as she stroked his legs. The towel rose higher as his strong cock firmed and filled. Natalia didn't know what to do. She watched in amazement as the towel tented.

"If you would like to continue, I won't tell a soul Natalia. In fact, I would enjoy it immensely," Tom said reassuringly. "You seem like you might like to do something but you don't have to do anything."

Natalia looked at that enticing tent and her oiled hands stroked higher onto Tom's thighs. She felt her fingers scrape against his tight scrotum and that thrilled her. Her touch caused Tom to lengthen and become taller. She removed the towel and saw his fantastic manhood at full attention. Oh it was a glorious sight. She smiled to herself as she thought that he could have been the model for the new dildo she bought the previous week. His eight inched, thick cock was veined heavily and it looked fantastically similar to her new favorite toy. Her well oiled hands caressed his ball sac and his large pole twitched. She felt her pussy getting wet as she felt the weight of his lovely balls. She wanted to kiss them but she didn't dare. She picked up the oil and drizzled some on his long cock. Her hands tentatively touched his cock and then she oiled it deliciously. Her hands began to stroke him and his response was so sweet.

"Natalia, I can't describe how good that feels. Your hands feel so good. Oh I never thought this would happen but I am not complaining. Oh this is good."

Natalia stroked and toyed with the head of his cock. She saw a large glob of precum form on the tip of his cock and she ran her finger through it. She rubbed it into the soft velvet head and went back for more. Tom was leaking so much and she really wanted to taste it but she knew she just couldn't. Her oiled fingers wickedly stroked the soft, highly sensitive underside of his cock. She felt him swell instantly. She began to rub his stomach while she erotically stroked his cock and balls.

Tom was becoming so excited at the delicious ministrations of this very sexy woman. He knew his cock was going to erupt. He knew it would be soon too. His legs began to quiver. His stomach muscles contracted as Natalia expertly rubbed his oiled cock so well. She felt it too. She felt him become excited and she truly wanted him to cum in her mouth but there was no way she would do that. She kept stroking and Tom was fighting cumming. He wanted this to build to an earthshaking orgasm. Natalia stroked while her other hand caressed his balls. She wanted to feel him from the very instant that he blew to when he was finished. Her fingers stroked the base of his scrotum and one finger slipped down and she pressed it against his ass.

That was it. Tom began to convulse and Natalia so wanted him to cum in her mouth. There was no way. Oh hell yes there was. Natalia leaned over and took Tom into her mouth as he unleashed a solid torrent of sweet, hot cum into her wildly sucking mouth. Natalia licked and sucked Tom's fine cock and she never missed a drop. His cum was sweet with a slight salty taste and Natalia loved every last pearl.

She kept sucking until his soft cock fell from her lips. He was drained yet satisfied. Natalia became so embarrassed that she could not look at him.

"Natalia, thank you. From the first time I saw you, I just knew that you were a very sexy young woman. I had no idea just how sexy you are. That was fantastic. I can honestly say to you that no one has ever made me cum that hard before. That was exquisite, just like you. When you took me in your mouth, it was so much better than I ever fantasized it would be. Thank you."

With that, Tom stood and walked his shining naked body to her. He bent down, lifted her chin and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss warmly.

That was a year ago. Today, she walked in and saw Tom laying on the table with the towel covering his 'to die for cock'. She raised her skirt and dropped her panties. Natalia climbed onto the table and lowered her pussy right onto Tom's loving tongue. Not only did he possess a fucktadelicious cock, he could suck pussy with the experts. She loved the feel of his tongue as he licked her pink slit. Then his tongue invaded her lovely tight asshole.

She leaned forward and ripped the towel aside. His now, very familiar cock slid delightfully down her very hungry throat. He loved when she did this. She had become so accustomed to him that once he entered her lips she slid him right into her throat. He licked and she sucked and together, they each experienced fantastic orgasms. His still hard cock had another destination and that was her pussy. She moved and fell onto him and their bodies became one. She felt every inch, vein and groove of his cock as he slid deep into her. Their union completed as lips met in their usual erotic way. Tom was a wonderful lover. She felt him thrusting harder and she rode him with passion. He held her tight and she felt him swell. She spun around and swallowed him as he erupted into her wanton, greedy throat.

She held him until he softened. Her tongue was dancing on his cock as she cleaned every tiny drop of his pearly goodness. She loved cock but his cock was her favorite.

He held her and kissed her cum covered lips. Life was good at work too.

Natalia's next appointment made her pinch herself. Was she at work today or was this the best wet dream she had ever had. Her next appointment was Jenny. She is a super-sexed slim, dirty blonde with an insatiable appetite for cock and pussy. They shared a mutual love of porn and Natalia had introduced her to the site she loved so much.

Jenny and Natalia had become intimate one day when Jenny made a comment that most men wanted a woman with bigger tits than she had. Natalia told her about a guy she knew online who said that small breasted women were more tuned in with their bodies. He told her that small breasted women were special. They were, in his experience, more responsive, more passionate and simply wonderful lovers. He had said their breasts were so much more sensitive and that hr thought that their nipples were directly connected to their clit. He had told Natalia that, if a man knew what he was doing, he could make smaller breasted women cum just by licking her nipples. He also had said that a small breasted woman's clit was a thing of wonder. He said that it was highly sensitive and loved to be touched, licked and pleased. If a man properly pleased a smaller breasted woman's pussy with his lips, she would come back for a hell of a lot more. Smaller breasted women invariably came harder and longer. She said she had been told that any man who gets to make love to a smaller breasted woman is in for the ride of his life. He didn't know the reason but smaller breasted women just seem more closely connected to their orgasmic center and they love a hard cock and the orgasms they can bring. Most men, he had told her, were selfish and they never took the time to please a woman. He also told her that many women are shocked to hear a man say these things.

While this conversation was taking place, Natalia had been massaging Jenny's sweet, small, lovely breasts. Her fingers had been circling and teasing her hard nipples deliciously. She had no idea she was actually been doing it until Jenny simply exploded under her fingers. She literally jumped off the table as the orgasm took over her entire being. Jenny was embarrassed but Natalia just smiled.

"I'll have to be sure to tell him that he was right," Natalia laughed.

"Fuck that, introduce me to this guy!" Jenny exclaimed. "Well dear, you've proven one of his points. Do you want to try for two?" she said with lustful look in her eye.

Natalia hadn't needed a further invitation and she leaned over and kissed Jenny deliciously. She kissed her nipples and down her stomach. When her face fell between wide spread legs, she saw a wonderful clit that closely resembled her own. She possessed a lovely puffy, pink lips and a long, meaty, hooded clit. Jenny danced as she felt Natalia's breath on her twat. When her tongue began to open her up, Jenny came very hard. Natalia had many loves but pussy ranked right up there. Jenny was soft but her pussy was hot. Natalia teased her and pleased her relentlessly. Jenny came repeatedly and Natalia kept licking her sweet dew.

"You must introduce me to this guy. He knows. He's one of the few who does know," Jenny cried.

"Life just isn't fair hon; he lives on the other side of the country."

"Thank God you don't, Natalia. That makes me happy."

That was eight months ago. As she walked into the treatment room, Jenny was laying naked, no towel, fingering herself in anticipation of Natalia's arrival. She walked in and leaned over and kissed Jenny deeply. Jenny held her shoulders as she kissed her. She looked and saw something on Natalia's tee shirt.

"What is this?" Jenny asked. "Why it looks like, it is, ohmigod Natalia, this is fresh cum." Jenny tasted it and laughed, "Damned good tasting too, I might add. Get your ass up on this table and tell me all about it. You talk, I lick today baby."

Natalia stripped off and assumed the position while she regaled Jenny with all the lovely details. Jenny licked her deliciously and within a couple of minutes she had Natalia cumming like a fire hose. Jenny could not get enough of Natalia and she let her know it.

"Every time I am in your pussy, it looks like I am licking my own. Oh how I wish I could do that. I'd never leave the house. Cum again for me Natalia, I really want more of that lovely cum on my face."

Natalia did not disappoint her and she came harder and harder. Jenny had driven her tongue deep into her and with every thrust, Natalia came again. Both women enjoyed having their own desires being met so nicely.

"You know, I am getting pissed at you Natalia," Jenny said as she was dressing. It's been eight months since you got me onto the site. You have yet to tell me who that guy was. I've tried to figure it out but I just can't. Are you ever going to tell me?"

Natalia kissed her again, held her lovely face in her hands and said, "You talk to him all the time. Frankly, I don't think you like him much so it is no big deal. I can't understand why because he is so nice and you've actually played with him a time or two. I look at it this way, I know you. You'll figure it out someday."

"Bitch!"

"I love you too! Talk to you online tonight. Luv ya," Natalia smirked as she left the room.

The rest of the week was pretty normal. Normal involved Pam and Jill taking every available chance to either lick or get licked. Much of the time, that also involved Natalia and of course, she was never anyone to say no to a good pussy licking.

Saturday morning came and Natalia asked Jill to come into Pam's office.

"Do either of you have any plans this weekend?"

"None on my end," Pam stated.

"Me either," Jill replied.

"I have an idea that I think you'll enjoy. How would you both like to come and spend the weekend at my place? We can lay naked by the pool and fool around all weekend. I don't know about you ladies, but I am into some serious pussy all weekend. What do you think?"

"Oh that sounds spectacularly wonderful. What should we bring?" Pam asked.

"Bring whatever you want to bring dear. As far as clothes are concerned, I have only one rule at my place. Clothes are not to be worn unless we are going out. Inside or out, the only thing you must wear is high heels. They turn me on and I plan on being turned on all weekend. Oh yes, any kinky toys or videos would be good."

"This sounds like my kind of weekend," Jill blushed.

Sunday turned out to be another fantastic day in Laguna Beach. The sun was shining and the warm California breeze just felt wonderful. Pam and Jill had arrived and were enjoying their drinks by the pool. Jill looked delicious with her tiny breasts and her long, lovely nipples. Her shaved pussy revealed nice folds with a sweet clit peeking out. Natalia rarely had a go at her at work but here, it was another story.

Natalia walked over and kissed Jill deeply. She felt this little blonde's hands as they traveled her shoulders and held her neck. Her lips were soft and sweet. Her kiss was gentle and exciting. Natalia lingered on her lips and began to lightly trace them with the tip of her tongue. Jill moaned and opened her mouth. This kiss was so sexy. She felt her pussy moisten and her nipples harden. Natalia's tongue kept lightly circling her widening lips and the effect was so erotic. Jill had never been kissed like this before and she loved it. If nothing else, Natalia was expert in all things erotic. Jill's mouth opened wider and Natalia placed her hands on her cheeks and held her face deliciously. Her tongue circled her lips and licked her teeth. Jill was so excited that she started to moan wildly. Natalia kissed her forehead, her nose and chin. She placed a finger, lifting her face and began to kiss under her chin and down her neck.

Pam sat watching, playing with her own body as Natalia made sweet love to Jill.

When Natalia's lips began to kiss Jill's sensitive throat her moans became louder. The only thing touching her was Natalia's lips and sexy tongue. Jill was thrilled with the sensitive, sweet sensations Natalia bestowed upon her tender body. Natalia licked between her breasts and then under each one. She slowly licked from the base of one breast, drawing a line with her tongue to her taut areola. She circled it lightly, teasing it and forcing Jill's nipple to harden fully. Natalia used her tongue to tease every nerve ending Jill possessed. She closed her mouth over Jill's nipple and began to stroke it with her tongue. The moans became louder and deeper. Natalia lavished the same attention to her other breast and Jill was flowing like a river.

Natalia kissed her stomach, licking it broadly with her tongue. She tongued her bellybutton teasingly and the moans got louder. Natalia had Jill soaring with feelings and sensations of pure bliss. Her tender body was being treated to something she had never known. Natalia traveled over her hips, tongue tracing her hip bone and down onto her thigh. Natalia saw Jill's lovely, wet furrow in front of her eyes. She licked the inside of her thighs and tasted her sweet lust that had wet her lovely flesh. She began to move into Jill's pretty wet folds. Jill's moans became intense as Natalia's lips peeled her tight folds open one by one. One pink petal after another opened revealing Jill to the world of unbridled excitement and pleasure. Natalia softened her tongue and snuck into the creases, savoring her luscious liquid greedily. Jill was flowing and Natalia was absorbing lovingly.

Natalia spread Jill's legs and spread her wide. Her tongue began to circle the opening to her sweet tunnel. She traced around her gaping hole with her tongue and the sensation whipped Jill's mind. Her fingers spread her wider and Natalia tongued her lasciviously. Jill began thrashing and screaming with Natalia sweetly rimming her tight pussy. She kept stroking her long tongue deep into her wonderful friend. She licked the recesses of her silken sleeve and Jill exploded in a wild, furious orgasm. The passage of her love was fast and furious.

Natalia was soaked and yet she kept sucking on her tender flesh. Jill was in a hard frenzy and she loved it. Natalia sank her fingers into her tight twat and began to finger fuck her deliberately. Jill kept cumming, moaning and flowing. Her body was in total blissful spasm as Natalia raised her face and began to lick her clit. Jill flew off the chaise, wrapped her legs around Natalia and came stronger than ever. She sprayed Natalia with a solid stream of love and rode her pretty face into oblivion.

As she started to calm, Natalia threw her a curve by licking her steamy ass. Jill discovered what only our astronauts have seen. Later, as she re-entered the atmosphere, she fought for breath. Her body had been wracked with more pleasure than she had ever known. She grabbed Natalia and she held her so very tight. She kissed her repeatedly, kissing, laughing, struggling for breath and more kissing. She fell back onto the chaise, totally satisfied.

"That has to be the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life," Pam whispered. "I came so hard, so many times that I lost count. Look at me, I'm fucking drenched. I'm drained and all I did was watch. Holy fuck girl, ohmigod!"

Jill, on the other hand was at a loss for words. Actually, if the truth be told, Jill had lost any and all ability to even form a word. She touched her own breasts and her vagina contracted massively. She was beet red and her breathing was intermittent to say the least.

They poured more drinks and they licked and sucked each other for hours. Pam saw stars and Natalia circumnavigated Jupiter's rings. Each woman set personal records for orgasms and that was accomplished before the sun went down. Massive amounts of liquor were consumed.

The party moved inside as the sun went down. Chinese was ordered and wolfed down quickly by three women who had, it seemed, competed in every Olympic event in modern history.

"You said kinky and I brought kinky," Pam said as she held up a bag filled with DVD's and toys.

There was a lot of ooh's and ah's as they drunkenly explored the DVD's and then the toys. More liquor was consumed as the DVD player began to play. They decided to match the scenes with their own actions. There were toys of all sizes, shapes and descriptions including strap-ons. They giggled and knew that their pussies were going to be stretched as well as their asses.

The evening continued with hooting and hollering, moaning and screams of pure ecstasy as these three women pleasured themselves in the nastiest ways imaginable. They passed out smiling.

Natalia woke early as usual. She looked at her friends and giggled. She looked in the mirror and burst out laughing. She truly looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. In fact, that is exactly what had occurred. She padded into the kitchen, made a pot of coffee and hit the shower. She had to have the girls up and ready, even though they had no idea what was about to occur. The smell of freshly brewed coffee actually did wake the dead as two very used women staggered into the kitchen. Natalia laughed and handed them each a cup.

"Fuck me, you two look like shit. You'd think you got lucky last night or something. Eat, shower and make yourselves pretty. I'm not fucking either of you looking like that,"

They ate and killed the pot of coffee. Natalia put on another while the gals showered and became somewhat human again. Three very naked women walked out and sat by the pool, laughing and giggling over the previous days adventures. Natalia looked up and smiled.

"Good morning Jose. I'd like to introduce you to my friends. Come here my gorgeous hunk of Latin flesh. Give me a kiss my darling man."

She introduced Jose to Pam and Jill. The women were naked and Jose was hard as a rock. Natalia pulled him close and kissed him while her hand caressed the huge bulge in his bathing suit. She slipped her hand into his suit and pulled out his gorgeous boner.

"You weren't kidding me were you," Pam said.