The Adventures of Natalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, it works better than it looks, if you can believe that."

Jill leaned over quickly to get a better look. She quickly took it in her mouth and began to suck him deeply. She pulled him out and looked at Pam, "Well, it sure tastes good."

"I want some of that right now. Jose, cum to Mamma," Pam purred as Natalia removed his suit. Jose came towards her and Pam fell to her knees. Pam inhaled his hard cock and began to suck him with hunger in her eyes. Jill stood to one side and Natalia on the other. Their hands stroked Jose's fine body, kissing him and licking him as Pam went wild on this strong, hard cock. Jill ran her hands over his firm ass and between his legs. She held his balls as he thrust into Pam's throat. Natalia leaned over and licked one of Jose's nipples. Jill ran a finger over Jose's ass and he thrust deeper into Pam's face.

Natalia kissed him passionately and whispered in his ear, "I hope you're not upset with me hon, I just had to show you off. These ladies need to be fucked as deliciously as you can. Don't forget me either baby."

"I was upset earlier because I had three cancellations on my route today. You are my last call. I can stay here all day if you'd like."

"Oh fuck...yes! Darling, we are going to fuck you senseless. Is that okay with you?

"Si."

"Girls, don't rush, Jose is here for the rest of the day!"

"Yes!" exclaimed Jill

"Harumpf," muttered Pam.

"Hey you, I want some of that," Natalia screamed and pushed Pam from his cock. She looked up at this lovely man, took him between her lips and watched him as she swallowed him completely. She just loved the feel of his cock as she sucked him fantastically.

Pam began to kiss him and touch every part of his body. Jill knelt behind him and spread his firm ass cheeks. She began to lick his cheeks and then her tongue ran along his crack. His cock swelled even more and he thrust wildly into Natalia's throat. Jill's tongue found his ass and she licked wickedly. His cock began to pound Natalia's throat savagely. He was enjoying Jill's tongue on his asshole immensely.

Jill moved over and took his cock from Natalia and sank to her knees, "Hey, I only had a taste," she giggled. She took him into her mouth and began to lick and suck him with a want that had to be met. She felt him at the back of her mouth and she gagged just a bit. She kept sucking and then another bout of gagging.

Natalia got down on her knees and whispered to her. She did as she had just been instructed and she began to relax. She fell forward on his cock and her throat began to open. She gagged several more times but soon understood. Moments later, Jose's balls were slapping against her face and Jill was in cocksucker heaven. She had always wanted to be able to do this and now, she could. She did not skimp on her new found talent either. Jose began to slam fuck her face and she took every bit of his lovely cock.

Jose pulled out of Jill's hungry, wanton mouth and turned her around. He slid his cock into her soaked pussy and began to fuck her tight pussy. She was tight and she felt good. He grabbed her slender hips and stroked in and out forcefully. She could feel every ridge of his cock as it slid into and out of her hot, hot twat. This man was a fucking machine and she loved it. She came and kept cumming on his hardness. She squeezed him tightly and rocked her ass viciously. He kept pounding her and she was simply in awe of the massive explosion she was undergoing. She'd never had a man so forcefully fuck her and she loved it.

Jose fucked Pam exactly the same way and with the same result. Her body was exploding after the first minute. She clenched his cock equally tight and he stroked through her grip. That set her off and she began to cum hard. She clamped down on him as her orgasm began. Jose fucked her right through it. She kept cumming and his cock was unyielding, She came and came and came some more. Her body was overtaken with complete orgasmic joy and still he fucked on. Pam was no stranger to a good fuck but this was out of bounds. She just could not quit cumming and that pleased her too. Jose slapped her firm ass and that knocked up her orgasmic meter another notch. Her body was no longer hers. He owned it and it was now his to do with as he pleased.

He kissed her back and ran his tongue up her spine and kissed her ear. "I have to take care of Natalia but I'll be back darlin."

Natalia fell into his arms. Her body folded into him as his fabulous spear spread her lovely lips. Natalia bit his lower lip playfully as her vagina was being filled so well. Their kisses were soft and tender but his force was brutal and savage. Were they beginning to share more than a good fuck, Natalia thought to herself? Too soon to think about that when all she wanted was that spectacular good fuck right now. Jose didn't let her down. He screwed Natalia wildly and he had her flying in no time. Every stroke he made rippled his tight abs on her flat stomach. Forget his penis, she could feel that all day long and never move. Damn he is a sexy man. His lips on her neck, coupled with the long drilling cock he used so expertly, had her vibrating on his shaft constantly. When Natalia came this time, she nearly passed out. She hugged him and kissed him hard. She knew this afternoon would be one for the record books. She sank to her knees and took his hard cock in her lips again. She licked him and sucked him gently.

"I asked you this once before but you never answered me so I'll ask it again. Has anyone told you that you have a very nice cock Jose?"

"Si, my girlfriends have told me that many times."

"Ohmigod, girlfriends? How many do you have Jose"

"I have two girlfriends," he smiled.

"Do they know about each other?"

"Si, they live with me."

"WOW!" Natalia exclaimed as she studied his lovely face. She took his tasty cock back into her hungry lips and sucked away. The day was young and he had women to please. She smiled wickedly while his cock was firmly planted in her mouth.