The Adventures of Nick and Frankie Ch. 04

Story Info
Having Your Cake - A surprise visit from her Daddy Dom leads to horny sex.
1.1k words
4.23
6.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been playing with Frankie for a few weeks now and things had been going well. He couldn't get over how lucky he was to have found such a submissive, one whose great looks were matched by a kind personality and filthy nature. They had begun exploring their mutual kinds and enjoyed some naughty fun. Today he had something a little naughtier planned. He didn't know if it would work or not but he figured it was worth the risk.

A couple of months ago Nick's sister had said she wanted to get someone to make a birthday cake for her daughter's birthday and Nick had immediately thought of Frankie. As well as her day job she often baked cakes and had suggested contacting her. Sure enough his sister had ordered one through Frankie without his name ever coming up – more accident than design but it's always good when things work out. Nick had very kindly offered to go and pick up the cake for his sister as he knew how busy she was. His sister had let Frankie know that her brother would come and collect it; again no names were mentioned so Frankie was totally unaware that Nick was planning a surprise visit to her house.

The only fly in the ointment was that she lived in a shared house and there was no guarantee he would get her alone. But with some careful manipulation he had managed to arrange the pick up for a time when most of the housemates were likely to be out. Over the morning before Nick was supposed to pick up the cake he had been setting challenges for his Babygirl. She had to go without panties, she had to play every hour for five minutes but wasn't allowed to cum, had to spend an hour with her plug in her ass. All accompanied by filthy videos and photos for her Daddy whilst she was at home. He almost laughed out loud when she mentioned she was expecting someone to pick up a cake and would have to be good for a bit. He forbade her putting panties on until after the cake had been collected.

He set off to her house and was there within a few minutes and knocked on the door. Frankie opened it and her eyes widened in shock – he could tell she was obviously trying to work out what to do – she was horny as hell but was expecting someone to come and pick up a cake any minute.

"Hello Babygirl, I'm here to pick up the cake for my sister..." Nick's grin couldn't have been any wider as he watched all of Frankie's thoughts play out across her face. He pushed her inside and through to her kitchen. Taking her arm he spun her round and pushed her against the counter.

"Is anyone home today at the minute slut?"

"Libby is up in her room Daddy."

"Then you had better stay quiet slut."

Nick pulled her skirt up and was rewarded with the sight of her gorgeous ass, still bruised from the spanking he had administered a couple of days before. With a swift movement he unzipped his pants and kicked her legs slightly wider. Pulling out his thick cock he forced Frankie face down on the counter and rubbed the head of his cock against her soaking cunt.

"I guess you weren't lying when you told me I would slide straight in if I was here..."

Thrusting forwards he impaled her on his thick cock splitting her open in an instant – she let out a little squeak as he rammed himself deep inside her and watched as she clapped a hand over her mouth in consternation. Revelling in how wet and hot she was around his shaft for a moment he leaned down and whispered in her ear that she was allowed to cum as he fucked her whenever she needed to. He wasn't sure but he thought she actually came on the spot then and there.

Gripping her hips tightly he began to fuck her hard. He fucked her with long deep strokes, drilling his cock into her over and over. Shifting his hands to press on the small of her back, he rose up onto the balls of his feet, driving his cock in at a slightly different angle causing her to whimper.

"Two." She whispered as she came for the second time – confirming his thought that she had cum before.

Not letting up he fucked her even harder now. Tomorrow she would have bruises on the front of her thighs from the battering her hips were doing against the cold counter top. He reached up under her top to stroke under her breasts. She shifted, lifting slightly allowing him to grip and twist her nipples.

"Three."

Movement by the door caught his eye and he saw the tall slender form her one of Frankie's housemates and fantasies watching round the corner. Her eyes wide and her hand down the front of her pants. Nick grinned and pretended not to notice as he slammed in and out of Frankie's whimpering body.

"Four."

Frankie was losing control now; the shape of Nick's cock was perfectly suited to her cunt ensuring that at this angle it always hit all the important spots inside sending her rapidly over the edge again and again. Nick raised his hand and on an outstroke slammed it down onto his slut's ass making her shriek. She didn't even try to hold it in now, completely lost in the pleasure. Nick was close himself and his movements were getting harder to keep regular as he felt his own orgasm rising, he had a few minutes to decide where he wanted it. He knew where Frankie would beg for it every time. He wanted to hear her beg.

"Where do you want Daddy to cum fucktoy?"

"Please Daddy, you know where... Please..."

"I want to hear you beg for it cunt..."

"Daddy, put your seed in my pussy, fill your slut's cunt, fuck that baby juice into my little fuck hole Daddy..."

"Fuck..." Nick couldn't hold back and longer and ramming his cock inside her exploded, his thick seed jetting out, his cock throbbing so hard inside her that her abused cunt walls could feel the heat and pulses of his shaft. His hips jerked a few times as he spent the last of his load inside her. As he pulled out she quickly turned round and dropped to her knees taking him instantly into her mouth. She carefully sucked on his sensitive shaft and cleaned off their mixed juices. Gently she kissed the head as she tucked his cock back inside and zipped him up looking up at him with a mix of satisfaction and lust in her eyes.

Stroking her hair Nick looked down and smiled... "Good Girl... Daddy is pleased..."