The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 01

Story Info
Boob job results in wife's sexual escapades.
14k words
4.41
185.3k
129

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing Nikki Nipples

11/4/08-11/9/08

The woman was hard to miss. The reporter found her to be one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He noticed her the second she got out of her car. He was looking at the back of the car when the door opened and a long perfectly fit leg extended from the seat. She was wearing sandals whose straps extended up her calves. As she stood up from the car, his eyes traveled up her legs. The shorts extended approximately halfway down her long thighs, short yet tasteful. The legs were perfect for a woman. They were very fit, muscular, but not unfeminine. Her ass was also perfect. It had enough fat to fill the khaki shorts, but was firm and round. She was wearing a flower print sleeveless top that hugged her body. Small, pert breasts pushed out the top. Her arms were also fit. Her skin was olive colored, unblemished and smooth. His pulse increased as he looked up into her eyes. They were dark and she used dark eyeliner to make them even darker. She had high cheekbones and full pouty lips. Her hair was a dark raven black and pulled back on her head. It appeared naturally curly and he wished he could see it down, framing her face and cascading down her bare shoulders. She appeared close to thirty and looked to be of Mediterranean stock, Italian, Greek, or possibly Palestinian. She reminded him of a Greek goddess, Aphrodite came to mind, but then given her fit, lithe body, he thought Artemis or Athena might be more appropriate. Her husband also got out of the car. He also seemed fit, decent looking, but he had definitely married up. He to was dark skinned and somewhat hairy. Definitely Greek, thought the reporter. He nodded at them as they passed.

The reporter spotted the Greek goddess the second she left the polling place followed by her husband. "Excuse me," he called. "I'm conducting an exit poll. Can I ask you some questions?"

Nikki nodded. "Go ahead."

The reporter gulped thinking how easily he could get lost in those dark eyes of hers. He straightened up and decided to be professional. "Are you a registered Democrat or Republican?"

"Democrat," said Nikki.

"And who did you vote for, Senator Obama or Mccain?"

"Mccain."

"You're a Democrat, yet you voted Republican. May I ask why? Are you a disenfranchised Hillary Clinton supporter?"

"I would have voted for Senator Clinton if she had gotten the nomination. I just don't trust Obama. I know he'll win our state of California, but I doubt if he'll win the heartland."

"We're curious about the so-called Bradley effect. Was race an issue? Did you vote against him because he was a black guy?"

Nikki's opinions sometimes got her in trouble, but since the reporter wasn't asking for names or taking her picture, she told the truth. "I would have voted for him if he were a black man. He's not a black man. He's a product of mixed parents. I believe everyone is equal, but I don't believe the races should mix."

"I see," said the reporter. He guessed the answer to the next question. "And how did you vote on the proposition to ban gay marriage?"

"For it, of course. Homosexuality is a sin. I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own homes, but they shouldn't flaunt it in the streets or try to steal marriage from heterosexuals. Marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman."

"Last question. What was the biggest issue that bought you to the polls today?"

"Illegal invaders. Look around you. Southern California is starting to look like Tijuana. Everywhere we go is like a foreign country, speaking Spanish, taco stands. If this country is to be saved, we need to keep illegals out. Both parties have failed us, but Republicans are slightly stronger on the issue. It's another reason I voted Mccain."

"Thank you for your time. How about you sir?" The reporter turned to Nikki's husband.

Alex answered, "I'm also a Democrat. I did vote for Obama. I don't have a problem with his ethnicity. I think it's time for a change and Obama stands for change, hope, and the future. I agree with my wife about banning gay marriage, though I support civil unions. Homosexuality is a sin, but this is a free country and if they want to sin it's their souls at risk."

"And your big issue?"

"The economy."

"Thank you both." The reporter jotted down some notes as the couple walked away.

*****************

The Nicastro's left the polling place. Alex Nicastro dropped his wife off at the bookstore. She owned a small used paperback store. She didn't make much money, but it had always been her dream to own a bookstore. He made enough for both of them and covered the bookstores rent. He was a successful doctor and pain specialist. "Fucking gorgeous," he muttered while watching his wife bend to unlock the front door to her store. She wasn't much of a sexual dynamo, but she was sure great to look at and he loved showing her off. He had noticed the reporter's stares at the polling place as he was used to men's stares wherever they went. Theirs had practically been an arranged marriage. Two old Greek families arranging to have their young son and daughter spend time together. They were Greek orthodox and their families insisted on their children marrying other Greek orthodox members. Nikki didn't just think the races shouldn't mix like in Senator Obama's case, she thought nationalities shouldn't mix. Alex had been dating an average looking typical American woman at the time and quickly dumped her when he realized he had a shot at Nikki. No regrets, but his ex hadn't had any qualms sucking his dick and Nikki wouldn't even touch it except to guide it inside her. Nikki was about as exciting in bed as a blow up doll. She'd just lie there, lights off, while he grunted on top of her. Alex sighed. She wouldn't even where a bikini. If their grandparents hadn't immigrated from Greece, she would have grown up going nude or topless on a European beach, but in America she wore a one piece swimsuit. New Years would be their fifth anniversary. They would be spending a week in Jamaica and Alex fantasized about getting her to loosen up and wear a bikini. Maybe, there was hope. They wouldn't know anyone in the Caribbean and he could try getting her drunk. Nikki waved bye once she had unlocked her store and Alex drove off..

Alex pulled into the fitness club parking lot. He popped his trunk and retrieved his racquetball equipment. Doctor Moshe Spellman was waiting for him. Moshe was a prominent plastic surgeon and Alex's racquetball partner. They played three games with Moshe winning the tie breaking game. Both men were sweaty and breathing heavy when they hit the showers. "Any luck getting the wife to open up?" asked Moshe running soap under his arms.

"Not yet. I'm hoping our anniversary." Alex lathered up his hairy chest.

"Alex, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but do you think your equipment might be the problem?"

Alex bent his face under the water to hide his embarrassment. He also turned away from Moshe to hide his penis. He looked down at his crotch. His penis was barely two inches long right now and looked smaller as it disappeared into a vast mass of pubic hair. When fully erect it strained to break five inches and a floppy four was the norm for him.

Alex turned around. "I've never told anyone, but always wanted to get it off my chest." Alex's eyes fell on Dr. Spellman's penis. Moshe's dick stuck out nearly six inches now, soft and was very plump. Alex caught Moshe smirking a little as he continued. "Yes, it's worried me. My ex called it her cute little worm. Luckily Nikki's never seen another man's penis and doesn't know any better."

"Has Nikki thought anymore about getting her breasts enhanced?"

"She's interested, but doesn't want any scars or implants. So I guess it's not going to happen. When we met, those things were closer to a C-cup. God they were awesome, but they've been shrinking as she exercises more and more. I think the only reason she's considering it is that she's afraid she'll be flat chested in a few years."

Moshe grinned at Alex. "I may be able to help you, my friend. Do you have time to swing by my office? I want to show you something."

An hour later, Alex strolled into Moshe's plush office. He walked up to the receptionist and tried not to stare at her huge breasts. The woman was a light skinned African-American and quite pretty. She was a little plump, but not fat. She wore a white nurse's smock, but it was open revealing a low cut white tee shirt that showed off her ample cleavage. "I'm Dr. Nicastro. Dr. Spellman is expecting me."

"Yes, Dr. Spellman told me to send you right in."

Alex walked through the door and down the hall to Moshe's office. "Great, you're here."

"I must say I'm intrigued."

Moshe tossed a file to Alex. "Read that." He pressed a button on his intercom. "Yolanda, can you come in here please?"

Alex scanned the file. "This is amazing. You use bovine growth hormones."

"All it takes is a couple needles. I can do the procedure in an hour with results in days. Ah, here's Yolanda. Can you take off your top and show Dr. Nicastro your breasts."

Alex watched as the black woman removed her smock. Moshe tossed another file at him. It was Yolanda's and contained a picture of her nude. She was actually a little heavier in the picture then she was now. Her breasts were large, but saggy. "You've lost weight," he said to the black woman.

"Thanks. That picture was right after I had my baby. I gained weight and the little sucker really did a number on my breasts. When Dr. Spellman gave me his treatment, I decided to start working out again. It's done wonders for my self esteem and my husband is thrilled."

Alex watched Yolanda pull off her top. He belly was a little saggy and he could see stretch marks from her pregnancy. Her breasts were huge, probably a D-cup and the bra squeezed them together. There were strange little conical protrusions around her nipples. Yolanda unclasped the bra and her breasts sprang free. Alex gasped. They were perfect. They looked like fake implants, too firm and thrust up to be real. Her areola were dark black as were her nipples. The nipples were freakishly long and as he watched they extended out and hardened until she had inch long protrusions sticking out from her breasts.

Moshe stood up. Without asking for permission, he reached out and hefted her right breast. "As you can see there are no surgery scars or marks on any kind. There's nothing under the skin. Feel them."

Alex hesitated, then reached out to grab Yolanda's breast. He squeezed the soft flesh, then pulled back when she moaned. He tentatively reached out and squeezed it again. "They feel real."

"They are real. The hormone makes them grow naturally. It's real fat in there and there aren't any stretch marks. They'll stay like this too, no matter how much weight she loses. There's also the side benefit."

"What's that?" said Alex reluctantly releasing Yolanda's breasts. Being a pain specialist he didn't get to see many of his patient's breasts.

"Look at the bra."

Alex picked up the bra. "What are these caps?" Round metal cones were sown into the bra where the nipples would go. The cones were filled with a sponge to hold the nipples.

Yolanda answered. "My nipples are super sensitive. They make me horny and I do mean all the time. Those cones hold my nipples still and keep me sane. Just the cool air in here makes me aroused."

Moshe stared lustfully at Yolanda's breasts. "Yolanda lost all interest in sex after the baby was born."

"Now I'm interested all the time. I want it everyday. My husband is one happy man."

Alex stared at the black woman's breasts. "I don't believe it."

"Watch." Moshe reached out and pinched Yolanda's nipple.

"Oh yes," she moaned. Yolanda slid her hand down her belly and was ready to slide it under her skirt when she realized where she was.

"Take my dick out and suck it," ordered the doctor continuing to tease the black woman's nipple.

"But he's watching us, Moshe." Yolanda's hand did finally slide under her skirt and she appeared to be fingering herself. She sucked her lower lip in and looked positively wanton.

Moshe grabbed her other nipple and twirled it while pulling on her other nipple. "Suck it woman."

Yolanda looked at Alex, then dropped to her knees and struggled with Moshe's pants. "There's that big white dick," she cried before taking the tip in her mouth.

Alex stared aghast at the sight. Here was a married black woman sucking on her boss's dick. He stared jealously at them. First, he hadn't had a blow job in seven years and second, Moshe's prick really was around nine inches long and fat as a sausage. "I'd better get going," he said feeling uncomfortable.

Moshe had his hands in Yolanda's hair and was guiding her speed as she sucked his dick in and out of her mouth. "Stay and I'll have her give you one too." Yolanda groaned in protest around Moshe's cock, but kept her rapid sucking. "Shut up woman. I'll fuck you later." Moshe saw Alex shrug and turn to leave. "Think about it Alex. It'll wake that frigid bitch up and she won't care how big your penis is."

Alex closed the door. He didn't appreciate Nikki being called a bitch, though frigid was accurate. However, the thought of a horny, big breasted, aroused wife was already in his head.

********************

Nikki was more receptive to the thought of a boob job then Alex would have thought. He didn't tell her about the side effect. Nikki read the note Moshe had written in the file. "It sounds good," she mumbled. "Let me sleep on it." Nikki laid in bed with her hands under her head and stared up at the ceiling. C-cups were pretty big especially on her lithe frame. Men had ogled her like crazy back when hers were larger. They'd even garnered her some unwanted attention like from Coach Cox back in high school. Men had flirted with her constantly, bought her drinks, and even Moshe had made a pass at her standing under the mistletoe at one Christmas party. She had given him a small peck, but he had tried to make the kiss last longer. She'd never told Alex about his friend hitting on her. She'd never cheat on her husband, especially with a Jew. The thought of Moshe pawing at her breasts when she was under sedation was the biggest negative of the operation. On the plus side, it would make Alex very happy. He was already proud of her looks and he'd be positively ecstatic to show off his wife's new breasts. Not that she'd show off much of them. A little black dress was the sexiest she ever got and she'd only wore that once in three years. Poor Alex had tried. He'd bought her lingerie at least twice a year for the first three years of their marriage before giving up. He'd taken her swimsuit shopping practically begging her to at least try on a bikini. There was another negative side to the operation. Alex would want sex more. He already wanted it every night and all Nikki could muster was once a week under the covers with the lights out. He deserved better. Alex had all the money in the family. Her bookstore ran at a loss and she couldn't afford to buy him anything for their upcoming fifth anniversary. He was taking her to Jamaica for a week. With no money of her own, there was little she could do for her husband.

The next morning, Nikki woke before Alex. She reached over to her nightstand and took up some k-y jelly. She poured some on her fingers and reached down between her legs. She was careful to only lubricate her labia and not to push her fingers too far inside her. She winced guiltily at the pleasure her fingers gave her touching herself. Nikki didn't believe in masturbation, but she could understand why some people did it. She knew Alex did it from time to time, but she chose to feign ignorance. Besides, if she brought it up with him, he might demand more sex in exchange for him stopping.

Alex grunted when his wife shook him awake. He opened his eyes sleepily when she shook him again, then wider when he realized she was trying to pull him on top of her. Morning sex was not something he got a lot of. He eagerly complied, disappointed that Nikki was pulling the covers up as tight around them as possible so as to avoid his seeing anything of her nude body. Alex groaned when he realized his penis wasn't cooperating. It was a hard floppy four inches. He had a blood flow problem and at least half the time, his penis wouldn't grow fully hard. He reached down to pinch the base and make the end stiffen up some. He guided it in and pushed. Nikki was already wet and he knew it was the jelly, but he liked to pretend it was her own arousal. His dick hardened more once it was inside. Alex thrust and grunted, bucking his hips a dozen times before groaning as he came inside her. He collapsed on top of his wife. "That was a pleasant surprise," he grunted as he gasped for breath.

Nikki felt his penis shrivel and plop out of her. She grimaced. This was another reason she didn't care for sex. It was messy. She'd have to sit on the toilet for ten minutes waiting for the little glob of Alex's semen to leak out of her. "Alex," she whispered in her ear. "I'll do it. I'll get the operation. You've been so good to me and I want to do something for you for our anniversary."

"Honey, you don't have to..."

"Shush. I've made up my mind. One more thing, I can't make any promises, but when we're in the Caribbean, I'll wear a bikini for you."

"Well those beaches will be topless."

"Shut up," she playfully pounded his back with her fists. "Don't press your luck. It'll have to be modest enough, but I'll do my best."

"I know you will, honey." Alex rolled off her and climbed off the bed. He had no qualms about his nudity as he strolled to the bathroom. "Nikki, it's a wonderful anniversary present."

Nikki smiled as she hugged the covers tightly up to her neck. "Bring me a tissue?" she asked. She wiped herself up after Alex threw her a tissue. She waited for him to leave the room before climbing out of bed and quickly pulling her robe on. Nikki headed for the shower blissfully unaware at how much her life would change over the next two months.

***************

Alex watched the anesthesiologist put Nikki under while Moshe prepped himself for the surgery. He had agreed to observe the operation since she didn't trust Dr. Spellman. As for as Nikki was concerned if the Jews were willing to betray Jesus, you couldn't trust any of them. "If it's just needles, couldn't she stay awake?" asked Alex.

"For the growth injections, yes," said Moshe. "The final injection will hurt too much, but the pain will be gone by the time she comes around. Her breasts will ache over the next few days as they grow. Aspirin will help the pain. I'd give her four days until she's as good as new."

Alex watched Moshe approach the prostate sleeping Nikki after the anesthesiologist had left. Moshe pulled her cover down revealing her breasts. Alex felt a tinge of annoyance when he realized this was the best view he'd ever gotten of his wife's breasts and he was sharing it with Moshe. Yolanda carried the tray holding dozens of needles. Moshe grabbed and squeezed Nikki's breasts enough for Alex to frown when he thought his friend might be taking liberties with his sleeping wife.

Moshe held out his hand and Yolanda placed the first needle in it. Over the next hour, Moshe stuck the needles in all over both of Nikki's breasts. Alex understood that every fatty area must be filled with the fluid in order for the breasts to grow perfectly and even. The final two needles were longer. Being a pain specialist, Alex instantly understood the need to sedate Nikki. Moshe brought the first needle down to Nikki's nipple. He squeezed her nipple and tugged at it until it hardened. Then he quickly stuck the needle directly into her nipple and inserted the fluid. Alex watched astounded as her nipple darkened and the color seemed to flow down into her areola. Her areola were light colored and almost blended in with her olive skin. As Alex watched, they darkened and seemed to puff out more just like the brown nipples he had seen on Yolanda. Moshe repeated the procedure on the last nipple. Yolanda then carted Nikki out of the room to recover.