The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After staying coupled for nearly five minutes, Mack disentangled himself and rolled off the white housewife. He laid on his back on the floor, breathing heavily.

"My turn to get in that pussy." Ares had stood and was holding his rampant cock in his hand.

Nikki stared at it in awe. She nodded. "Let me clean up first." Nikki climbed to her feet and ran to the downstairs bathroom. She washed her face and breasts. She tried to clean her pussy, but only a trickle of sperm was leaking out. It seemed like well hung men would be better at getting women pregnant because most of Mack's sperm was trapped behind her cervix. Nikki looked at herself and smiled at how wantonly sexy she looked right then. The smile disappeared as she thought about what had just happened. I'm eager and hurrying to get another black dick in me. "What's happening to me?" She could have locked her bathroom door and yelled for them to leave, but she didn't. Once again, she promised herself that this would be the last time she'd cheat. After today, there'd just be Alex and the dildo, and sometimes Jill if she got to lonely. Nikki left the bathroom.

"In here," yelled Ares. The black man had moved to her living room and was laying down on the carpet in there. He was holding his cock straight up for her. Mack was sitting in Alex's favorite recliner. She crinkled her nose at the sweaty nude black man sitting on her furniture. The old man's spent cock hung down over the chair, soft and dangling at least eight inches long. A wrinkly foreskin covered the tip.

"Yech," she said as she saw it drip semen down on her carpet. Nikki straddled Ares and squatted until she felt his cock between her legs. "So big," she whispered as the head broke through her pussy. Mack had her so lose, Ares slid in easily once the head was in. Nikki bounced up and down the black shaft. She ran her hands over the dark black muscles on Ares stomach and chest. The contrast of her skin on his excited her. Ares instantly went from looking like a thug, to looking sexy in her eyes. Nikki moaned. Ares reached up and squeezed her nipples causing her to orgasm instantly. She watched her milk splatter on his chest. More white on black.

"I'll be damned," said Mack watching his old cock starting to rise again. Not that he was that surprised, watching the hot white wife riding his nephew's black cock was better then any porno he'd scene. The two lovers had such perfect bodies, they went well together. Mack didn't want to interrupt again, but he couldn't let the opportunity pass him by.

"I love your big black cock," purred Nikki sitting still in Ares lap. She stared at him adoringly before she started moving again. Someone grabbed her waist to hold her still. "What are you doing?" she asked Mack.

"Gonna fuck that hot ass of yours girl," said the old black man. He was already lining his cock up with her butt crack.

"You can't do that."

"Why not? That sphincter of yours ain't a tight little rosebud. You been fucked there before."

Nikki blushed a bright red. "You can fuck it, just wait until I'm done with Ares here."

"Sorry girlie, can't trust my old cock to stay hard that long. Trust me, you'll love a little dp action." Mack pulled his foreskin back and pressed his cock head against her sphincter. Her ass alone made this white wife worth fucking even if she didn't have the sultry face, big tits, sexy belly and long legs to boot. A white line led up her ass crack and split around her waist. Mack was ever observant and could tell by the tan line that she must wear a tiny thong bikini when sunbathing. He could also tell that since her sphincter was a dime sized hole, she had gotten ass fucked fairly recently or possibly liked putting the dildo in her butt. Mack lifted himself up and pushed.

Nikki felt her sphincter stretch out around the old man's cock head before the head pushed in. She was surprised at how little pain there was this time. Coach Badenhoff appeared to have stretched her ass out good. "I can feel you both in me," she cried.

"I feel you too, Uncle Mack," growled Ares. "It's fucking weird."

"Uugh," grunted Nikki as Mack's cock now slid easily into her ass.

"How does it feel to have two black cocks in you?" asked Ares, delighted that the racist wife was learning a lesson.

"It feels..." Nikki paused, "pretty good. It's strange, but I think I like it. I'm so stuffed down there. You guys really know how to fuck. This is about the last thing I expected to be doing this morning." Nikki laughed softly and ground her pussy down on Ares' cock.

"Me too," agreed Ares. "Especially sharing a woman with my Uncle."

"Lets get going then," said Mack. They had all been frozen while Mack shoved his cock in her ass.

At first, Nikki started doing all the work. She slid forward in Ares' lap, letting his cock and Mack's slide out. She felt the two thick shafts pressing against each other with only a thin layer of flesh between them. She slid back and both cocks pushed in deep. Nikki moaned at the intense pleasure. Each experience she had was turning into something new. She'd had two cocks with the Mexicans, but that had been orally and not anally. Two cocks meant double the pleasure. A girl could get hooked on this. She was trying to remain faithful to Alex, but how could she when his penis alone couldn't satisfy her? What would he say if she asked him to shove her dildo up her ass every time they made love?

Mack grew impatient with Nikki's slow movements. The white wife seemed to be luxuriating in the pleasure of having two big cocks in her. But Mack wanted to fuck and as much as he could have stayed here all day, they had a route to finish. Mack grabbed her hips and held her up a little. Now he took over. Ares got the hint. Ares started bucking up into her pussy while Mack slammed his cock in and out of her ass.

Nikki was frozen. Her eyes were half shut and all Ares could see were their whites. Ares groaned. Not only had he never fucked anything this hot, this woman seemed built for sex. Mack had been right. Her pussy really was squeezing his cock, like it was milking it. Never had he seen such a perfect pair of tits either. The entire nipple area was swollen and looked about to pop at any moment. As he watched, the tips of her nipples started glistening in the light. First a drop formed on the end and then the drop trickled down the nearly inch long nipple itself. Ares leaned up and quickly sucked one of her protrusions between his lips.

That was all it took. Nikki screamed and Ares mouth was suddenly filled with milk. He gulped it and his mouth filled again before the nipple stopped leaking. Ares hadn't drunk any milk in years, but this had to be the richest he'd ever tasted. His shoulder was soaked from where the other breast had exploded all over it.

Nikki felt dazed, like she was drunk. That had been her biggest orgasm yet. Her breasts definitely produced more milk when she had bigger orgasms. They also greatly enhanced her pleasure. It was as if she were having two additional orgasms in her chest while her pussy came. Ares was still slamming his cock up into her and his entire lap felt soaked. His cock made squishing sounds each time it entered her. Her pussy was trying to squeeze it and hold it in. The cock in her ass was fucking her fast and hard. Very impressive pace for an old man. Nikki felt another orgasm growing. This one would be big too. Maybe even bigger then the last. She didn't think women were meant to have orgasms this big. If they got any bigger, she might die, but she'd die happy and satisfied. "Oh god...here...it...cums."

Ares was still sucking and flicking his tongue over her nipple. He decided to switch to her other nipple. They looked like they might explode again and they did. Once again his mouth filled with the tasty milk. Her spasming pussy was too much for him to take and his cock erupted. Sperm filled her womb. He heard the white wife gasp. His spurting cock prolonged her orgasm. Her milk filled his mouth three times before it's flow slowed to a trickle. His cock was suddenly shoved as Mack pushed his cock as deep as it would go in her ass. Mack's cock bucked against Ares' shaft as his Uncle filled her bowels up with another load of sperm. Ares mouth suddenly filled a fourth and unexpected time as Mack's orgasm caused Nikki to cum again.

Mack pulled his limp and spent cock out of her ass. He fell back on his butt and gasped for air. After several minutes, he rose to his feet and staggered into the bathroom to clean his dick off. Nikki appeared passed out on top of Ares' chest. Mack returned and started dressing. "Come on you fool," he said to his nephew. "We gotta make up for some lost time."

Ares rolled the comatose wife off him and she fell to her back on the carpet. "We'll tell them we had engine trouble." Ares strolled over to the bathroom to wash her milk off his chin and chest. He also wiped his sticky cock and balls off.

"Look at that," said Mack when Ares strolled back out.

Ares looked over at Nikki. She was spread eagled on her back. She was covered in sperm and milk. Strangely, her hips were bucking as if she were still fucking in her dreams. Her pussy and ass were a spermy, gooey, mess. Ares watched her while he dressed. The woman let out a loud moan and then her eyes lazily drifted open and she grinned happily. Her grin faded when she saw the two black men and the realization of what had just happened hit her. Her mouth fell open and she looked to be in shock.

Ares picked up the plastic dildo holder and said, "They make black dildos, you know. A lot bigger then this little thing."

Mack walked over and pocketed the hundred dollars. "Thanks for the bonus. We'll call it a Thanksgiving bonus. We'll be back for a Christmas bonus and then New Years."

"Yeah," added Ares. "And after that is Martin Luther King day. And February is black history month! You should do something special for us all month."

"And Mrs. Nicastro." Mack paused at the door with Ares. "Please recycle."

Nikki sat there with her mouth open and stared at the door until she heard the big garbage truck start up and move down the street. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she didn't cry. Instead she fell back on the carpet and smiled as she thought about the fucking the two black men had just given her. Almost of their own volition, her hands found their way to her nipples. She moaned as she remembered Ares and Mack fucking her. One hand left her nipple and snaked it's way between her legs.

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Sports Jerks

11/22/08

Nikki sat behind the counter of her used paperback bookstore. She was absorbed in her book. She had quit reading the "Herotica" series of erotica for women and had now tried the "Letters To Penthouse" series that some creepy looking guy had traded in a week earlier. The sex in the Penthouse books was more direct and descriptive. They seemed to focus on cheating wives. Her nipples were hard and pushed against the metal caps of her specially designed bra. Her pussy was wet and her panties were damp. Nikki felt that her life had become one long letter to Penthouse. She'd just read a story about a school teacher wife who fucked the black football coach over a bet. The story had been sexually charged and her bra was the only thing that kept her from ripping her panties off and playing with herself. She started another story. This one was about a wife who accompanied her boss on a business trip. Her boss had the reputation around the office of a ladies man. He fed her drinks after a meeting and placed her hand on his large bulge... The door chime went off.

Nikki looked up. "Orson!"

The geek looked down and his cheeks flushed bright red. When he finally looked up, he offered her a soft smile. "Hello, Mrs. Nicastro."

"I've been worried about you."

"I wanted to come by, but I was worried he would be here."

"He hasn't been back," said Nikki. Orson was referring to her Turkish landlord. Nikki was surprised Yarali hadn't come back for more sex. She couldn't hide from him like she hid from the paperboy or the Mexicans.

"It's good to see you Orson. I was afraid, I'd lost my best customer."

"I like it here too much and I like... you."

Nikki's lips curled up in a half flattered smile, half grimace. "That's sweet. I hope you realize I am a married woman and what happened that day was a mistake."

"I know." Orson was disappointed. He had deluded himself into thinking that Nikki would do whatever he drew a picture of her doing. He had drawn an over proportioned Nikki as a superhero and the next time he saw her, her boobs had grown. After many drawings later, Nikki still wasn't his personal sex slave and Orson knew he'd been an immature idiot. He did know that her breasts seemed to be her weakness.

"It's good to see you, but I need to close the store early."

"But I haven't looked at any comics in over a week," pleaded the gawky teen.

"Sorry, but I'm taking my husband to the Sharks/Sea lions game tonight. It's an anniversary present."

"But this is your busiest day."

"I know and I hate to close early on a Saturday, but I really need to do something nice for my husband. I'd hire you to work, if I could pay you."

"I'd work for free, if you'd suck me off again."

Nikki paused in shock. She hadn't thought Orson had it in him. Plus, what did it say about you when a pimply faced geek, ten years younger then you was soliciting you for a blow job? "I can't do that."

"How about a hand job? Please Mrs. Nicastro. Look at me. I don't get a lot of girls and I think about what we did every night."

Nikki usually made between 50 and 100 dollars on Saturday afternoon. All it would cost her would be a quick hand job. "Lock the door and meet be in the stock room."

Orson's eyes flew wide open. "Yes, Ma'am." Orson quickly flipped the door's latch. He hurried to the stock room, the very room where the sexy Mrs. Nicastro had taken his virginity. She was kneeling before her desk's chair. Orson quickly dropped his pants.

"Just a hand job and nothing more," she reaffirmed. Orson's penis was sticking straight out with the hardness and anticipation of youth. It was nothing to be thrilled about especially when compared with the huge black cock that Ares, the garbage man had, but it was still bigger then her husband's prick. Nikki reached out to grab it as Orson sat in the chair. It jumped so much at her touch, she half expected him to shoot then and there. "I don't have any lubrication."

"Just spit in your hand." The sight of her kneeling before him with her pretty little hand wrapped around his dick elated Orson. "That's what I do."

Nikki grimaced, but released his dick long enough to spit in her hand. She grabbed it again and watched her hand glide more smoothly up and down his shaft.

Orson groaned. He leaned forward and reached down to grab Nikki's tits. He was confused when he felt the hard metal surrounding her nipples. "Can I see your tits?"

"Not today, I'm in a hurry."

Orson leaned back. Someday, he'd have access to her nipples and then he'd fuck her again. He looked down. The beautiful woman's tanned face was staring intently at his penis as if she were fascinated with it. He pictured he had the cock of a superhero and she was mesmerized by it's size and power. "Suck it, you whore," growled Orson the super villain.

Nikki leaped to obey and took his prick in her mouth. She deep throated his shaft and bobbed her head rapidly in his lap. This was so much easier then blowing a really big one.

Orson groaned in ecstasy as he felt his dick in her hot mouth. "I want a blow job like this for every eight hours I work." He felt Nikki nod agreement without releasing his dick from her mouth. "And I want to be able to read any comic I want while I work."

Nikki felt Orson's penis swell and then her mouth filled with sperm. She swallowed enjoying the taste. The boy's small balls couldn't produce the volume Ares or Badenhoff could and she only got the one mouthful, but it still tasted good. Nikki tightened her lips around the shaft and sucked upwards to milk it of the last drop of semen. "Deal," she said smacking her lips. "But no sex."

"Deal," said Orson. This was a dream come true for the young man. Plus, he knew that some day, she'd let her guard down and he could fuck her again.

"I could really use someone after school."

"Perfect," said the boy pulling his pants up. "I can work on my homework while I work."

They worked out a schedule that would give Orson, 16 hours a week and thus two blow jobs. Nikki quickly showed him how to use the register. It was a simple system. She sold used paperbacks at half the cover and gave ten percent of the cover as credit for trade ins.

Nikki went in back to change. Even she was thrilled with the deal. She loved her business, but didn't like putting the hours into it. Having Orson on her staff would give her fairly regular business hours. Nikki put her outfit on. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said looking at her slutty body in the bathroom mirror. Lets give the boy a thrill, she thought.

Nikki stepped back on to the sale floor. Orson was already sitting behind the counter with a pile of comics in front of him. "Orson, is this too much?"

The teen looked up at Nikki. "Gawd!" His mouth hung open after he said it.

"I agree, but it's gonna thrill my husband." Nikki grabbed a pair of sweats off her desk and stepped into the pants, then tightened the drawstring. She pulled the shirt on over her top. The logo of the Great White Sharks covered the front. It showed a shark head swimming up with rows of teeth. The Sharks were Alex's favorite team. "Call my cell if you need me. I gotta go. Alex is picking me up at the corner."

"Have fun... Boss," said Orson. He felt a moments jealousy thinking how lucky her husband was, but then he turned back to his comic.

****************

Alex saw his wife approaching his car and was a little disappointed by her outfit. He was hoping for something sexier. Still, her large bosom pushed the sweatshirt out and it revealed her belly button. Showing off her midriff was a rare treat before her operation so Alex took what he could get. He kissed her when she got in the car. "I'm so excited," he said. "Thanks, honey."

"It's not as good as a trip to Jamaica, but I thought you'd enjoy it." Nikki reached over and tousled Alex's hair. Alex was a big football fan and the local Great White Sharks were his favorites. He even liked them better then professional football teams. The Sharks were playing their big rivals from Northern California, the Sea Lions today and it was bound to be an exciting game. Nikki could see the excitement in his eyes as he drove to the stadium about an hour from her bookstore. God, she loved him so much. How could she betray him so many times just for sex? Once again, she vowed to be faithful to him despite the world seeming to conspire to the throw her into weird sexual situations. Nikki would just need to wear the special bra and keep herself out of those situations. Tonight, she was wearing her bikini top as part of her surprise for Alex, but they would be in a crowded place and nothing could go wrong.

"You alright? You seem agitated."

"Fine dear," replied Nikki. She was agitated. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought. Everyone's going to stare at me like they did on the beach when I wore the little bikini. Just do it, Nikki. For Alex. She gritted her teeth and willed herself to go through with it.

Alex pulled into the parking lot, took the ticket from the pay booth and drove around looking for a space. Nikki got the jitters again when she saw how crowded tonight's game was. Spaces were filling up fast and the game would probably be sold out. This was a small semi-pro team and the stadium only held a couple thousand people, but that was a lot to stare at her. Alex pulled up next to an SUV where a couple with two young boys had set up a hibachi and were grilling hotdogs. "How's it going?" said Alex getting out of the car.