The Adventures of Olivia Ch. 04

Story Info
Olivia has an ecstatic encounter with a nurse.
1k words
3.6
4.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day, I had my annual appointment with the gynaecologist. It was not going to be with my usual medic, a small and old man with a serious look in his eyes that had recently retired from professional practice, but with another doctor that a friend had recommended me but whom I didn't know. I arrived early in the morning at his office and the receptionist took me to the waiting room. I noticed that there were many beautiful and young women, just like me, sitting in the armchairs. I thought that all men should envy gynaecologists, for they get paid to palpate beautiful breasts and to check-up in full detail a great number of vaginas every day.

Finally, it was my turn to go and see the medic; he happened to be young and very attractive. He told me to take off all my clothes and the underwear too, and to put on a little and short hospital gown that was opened on the front. He left me alone so I could do all that and he soon came back with a nurse, a petite and young girl with long black hair. He touched my breasts on all sides in search of any irregularity, but he didn't find anything wrong, although he did make my nipples get hard.

He then asked me to lay down in an inspection table; he told me to fold my knees and to put my feet in a special stand to make my legs stay wide opened without me getting tired. I had recently shaved with wax my pubic zone and that surely facilitated the gynaecologist's work, who needed to perfectly explore everything. Like that, without a single hair, nothing obstructed his vision and he could appreciate at plenitude my vagina.

The thing is that both the doctor and the nurse looked out and inspected my vagina. He did an external pelvic test, followed by an internal inspection with an expander and a couple of small mirrors. After that, he made a palpation and a rectovaginal examination. He then said that, before my visit was over, he needed to examine my clitorial hood to see if it was all right. At that point my body started to tremble, and nervousness took over me, all his inspections and touches had really turned me on and wave after wave of pleasure had been traversing my whole body. My vagina was already very wet, I don't know if he and the nurse had noticed that. But if he touched my clit, I knew that I was not going to be able to resist it and I would explode with a bomb made of desire. No sooner said than done, he put a finger over my clit, and a ferocious and ecstatic orgasm made me scream with intense pleasure.

Immediately after that, I felt so ashamed, as I had never felt in my life. The medic and the nurse looked at each other and he said, "Well, we're done. Everything is fine with you. We'll leave you alone so you can get dressed again, goodbye and thank you." They both left, and I put on my clothes as if a I was in a race. I wanted to leave that place as soon as possible. When I went to waiting room, my eyes were fixed on the floor, I didn't have the courage to look at the other women there, for they had certainly heard my screaming.

As I was walking I noticed that my shoelaces were untied. I went to the bathroom to fix that, I couldn't do it in the waiting room, not with all those eyes pointing at me. When I was half finished, I heard some knockings in the door and the nurse entered to the bathroom. "Hi," she said, "I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't feel embarrassed. It happens pretty often here with the doctor and I don't blame you, I mean, with all the soft touches and things he does on women, in fact, I was really aroused watching how beautiful you are and I think I was also going to climax when you did, but I lacked the physical part."

"Really?" I said. An idea had crossed my mind, I was still not satisfied, and I wanted to get rid of that awful sensation of shame.

I extended my hand and placed it on the nurse's crotch and started to rub it. "Please, stop. What are you doing?" she told me.

"You said you were about to have an orgasm, so cum, cum for me, don't let the pleasure go." I intensified my rubbings and pressed harder with my hand.

"You're gonna make me cum," she said and then her eyes closed, and she opened her mouth and it seemed that she was going to shout as loud as I had done before, but in the last second, she bite her sleeve to hold back her scream.

Her body shook time after time. When she was done she looked at me with a big smile in her face. I began to unbutton her uniform. "No, the doctor is already with his next patient, if he needs me he's gonna look for me."

"Oh, he better comes here," I really wanted him to come, maybe he would join us. When all of our clothes were laying on the floor, I kissed and bite her nipples and she did the same to me. Next, I sat her on the toilet and massaged her clit with my tongue. After that, I put her on doggystyle position on the floor to spank her beautiful ass. I couldn't believe how the other girls didn't go to the bathroom to see what was happening inside. Maybe, upon hearing us, they started to do the same things to each other.

I penetrated her vagina and her anus with my fingers and made her cum again. In the end, she put her body on me, in 69 position, and we both gave each other another orgasm. I am looking forward for my next visit to the gynaecologist where me and the nurse will fuck him in a delicious threesome.