The Adventures of Penny Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets spanked by husband's boss.
1.7k words
4.06
60.4k
20

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Report

Before I tell you my first story I will tell you a little of my hubby and myself.

We live in a large house on the outskirts of a small town called Malton, which is in the Midlands. We have been happily married now for five years. Hubby is thirty-nine and works as an area manager. The company he works for sells bedroom furniture and his job is mainly to travel to the company shops and make sure things run smoothly.

As for myself I am twenty-eight and have often been commented on my intelligence, good looks, personality, and trim figure. I did work in a shop sometime back but now I stay at home. My interests and hobbies are many, which helps me pass the time while Hubby is away.

We both like to play "games" now and again. The "games" usually consist of me dressing up in various scenarios and having my poor rump spanked then taken upstairs for some fun in the bedroom, if you get my meaning. His favourite game is called "the naughty secretary". As you can guess from the name, I play the secretary who makes plenty of mistakes in "the office" and he plays the boss who punishes me. Now I enjoy these games but the trouble is Hubby now seems to be always away on business so we do not play often. Sometimes I daydream on "games" which could be played while Hubby is away. These thoughts were just passing fantasies until recently when one of my daydreams became reality.

Hubby had phoned to say he would be home around seven and fancied a night in, and maybe "the naughty secretary". So down to town I went and spent the day getting the things together for a nice meal and a delightful evening. I treated myself to a dark blue jacket and knee length skirt. I thought this would make me look very prim and efficient for our evening's entertainment. I had also got my hair cut and shampooed; by the way my hair is blonde and shoulder length. Then off into the supermarket and got all the things to make a nice pasta dish and a bottle of red for later on. I then jumped into the car and headed for home where dinner was prepared, the house tided, then into the bath for a nice relaxing soak.

Before Hubby was due home I got myself into the role of the secretary. I put on my new black lacy, and I might add very sexy, underwear, which was bought two weeks before, stockings, a crisp white blouse, my new suit and a pair of black high heels. I had already prepared some documents for him to inspect in the "the office".

At around quarter past seven the phone rang. It was Hubby.

"Hi Pen. Listen I've had some trouble at work and I won't be home till about eleven earliest."

I jumped in, "But I have got everything ready for tonight."

"Yes I know dear but this is important. Now I want you to do something for me. Mr Oldcastle will be coming to the house to pick up a report. Now it is on the computer under the name of Northwest England six. Print it out and give it to him. I'll warn you. I made him mad by not handing in this report and he needs it tomorrow. So whatever you do don't upset him. Right I'll have to go, hope to see you about eleven. Bye"

With that the phone went dead. Now as you can guess I was not happy and I could feel a sulk coming on, but I did as he asked. I printed the report and put it on the television in the front room. I then sat down and tried to think what I could do for the rest of the evening.

As I sat brooding I heard a car coming up the drive I looked through the window. It was Hubby's boss, Mr Oldcastle. Now I have only met Mr Oldcastle once at a company function. A mature man in his late sixties who came across as a no nonsense type, probably a military man at one time by his manner. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hello Mrs Goodfellow I'm sorry to intrude."

"It's Ok Mr Oldcastle he just phoned to tell me you were coming. I've got the report inside, please come in." He came in and I passed him the report.

"Do you mind if I just glance through this?" he said flapping the report in the air.

"Of course not, sit down and I'll make you a coffee."

He sat down and I toddled off to the kitchen. While filling the kettle I began to daydream. I wondered what it would be like to be spanked by a stranger? The humiliation of being ordered to undress in front of them, feeling an unfamiliar hand on my bare behind, their gaze never leaving my body. I shook my head and smiled better get back to the coffee.

With the coffee on the tray I made my way back into the living room I noticed half of the report was on the coffee table. An idea leapt through my head.

I sauntered towards him and pretended to trip on the rug. The tray fell from my hands spilling coffee all over the table and report. Mr Oldcastle jumped up in surprise and disbelief. "What have you done?"

I looked at him sheepishly, "Whoops! Sorry."

"My God! I need this report for my meeting in Preston tomorrow!" he shouted trying to save the soaking paper, "I knew not to leave this in your husband's hands! The trouble he's caused me today! I should get rid of him! I really should!"

"Don't blame my husband! It was my fault!" I could feel my legs shaking with the excitement I got myself together, stood straight, and boldly said, "If you have to punish somebody it should be me!"

"How can I punish you stupid girl!" was his tart reply as he sat back down.

It was now or never. I turned around so my back was towards him. Nervously I slowly began to lift my skirt. I looked into the mirror on the wall in front of me and saw Oldcastle looking at me aghast. I felt the material of the skirt slowly slide up my legs. I paused slightly my hands were trembling. "Come on girl you can do it." I thought to myself. Taking a deep breath I continued to move the skirt further up so my stocking tops and the bottom of my panties was just in view. He was now looking directly at the tops of my legs; hot and bothered he ran his fingers through the collar of his shirt. The skirt was moved up and my lacy covered behind was fully revealed, I swear I heard him gulp. I then bent over slightly, my bottom sticking out towards him; I could feel the black lace taut against my behind. Slowly I then stretched my arms out to support myself on the wall.

It seemed like an eternity before I heard movement behind me. I honestly thought he had got up and ran out but then I felt a hand slowly and gently stroke my bottom. I closed my eyes the touch was electric, then SLAP! The surprise caught me and I fell against the wall but quickly recovered myself. SLAP! I held my arms out with more force. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! My behind was beginning to tinkle. I could imagine my arse going crimson under the tight black lace.

"Well young woman ruin my report will you! You won't be doing that again!"

He pulled me up straight and led me to the sofa, where he sat down. I don't know how he did it but next thing I knew was I was spread out over his knee! My knickers were tugged down roughly to just above my knees.

"I'm going to make this pert arse of yours red for your accident lady!" said Oldcastle angrily.

I thought about his enraged face gazing at my unveiled behind. Each cheek of my rear blushing at his discipline. The excitement was beyond my wildest fantasies. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Each smack alternated on each of my scarlet half moons. Tears began to come to my eyes. I cried, "Please punish me! I have been careless and need to be taught a lesson!"

His slapping intensified SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Lesson! I'll teach you a lesson!" said the annoyed voice of my "boss". SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He stood up and I fell to the floor. I was then lifted over the back of the sofa my backside pointing up in the air. In this position I was totally exposed, he could see everything. He stood by my side then the spanking recommenced. Every time his hand hit my rosy backside I moaned. My body was covered with sweat from the thrill of it all. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

He stopped and stood behind me admiring his handy work for a while, I just lay there thinking about what he could see. He then stood in front of me, "Now get me a new copy of this report girl before I put my belt to your hide!"

I jumped up and immediately went to pull my panties up. "No you don't. You've no time for that. And keep your skirt up!" his voice was very fierce.

I shuffled to the study and printed his new copy. His eyes constantly watched my poor bottom.

He took the new report from me and said, "Right you can now show me out."

I waddled to the front door and opened it.

"You do not go into the house until I have left this property. Understand!"

I nodded my agreement to him. He got into his car and drove down the driveway. I stayed at the door skirt up and with my knickers halfway down my legs with the hall light silhouetting my figure in the darkness. I felt totally humiliated. As I saw the rear light of his car turn left onto the main road I closed the door. I was shaking from the thrill of it all; I couldn't believe what I had just done. It was just unbelievable!

That night when Hubby got home I practically dragged him to the bedroom it was the best lovemaking I had ever known. The experience had awakened me. Another adventure would surely happen.

The End